More than words (Dean Winches...

By CrystalClean007

J.C is a seemingly normal college student that attends Stanford,with her bestfriends. Little does she know he... More

College Life
Meeting Dean
Waiting for Sam
The Fire
The Connection
Weird feelings
A New Case
A New Case Pt.2
The Kiss
You're so confusing!
Car Trouble
The Aftermath
Made For Eachother
The Cast
The Specialist
Hellhound On My Trail Pt. 2
Daring To Move
Closer
Tonights The Night
You put the Hell in Hellhound
It's Not Real
It's Time To Duel
Who wants to be a millionaire?
Do YOU have what it takes?
Wrong Turn

Hellhound On My Trail

13.7K 352 36
By CrystalClean007

EDITED

***************************

DAMMIT! I had this long awesome chapter! But then it messed up and got lost!!!! I'm so pissed!!!!!

A/N- I would just like to say that I LOVE the comments I've been getting lately! You guys rock! <3 keep commenting and voting! I love you guys!

******************

"Jaime,I see you've grown up." The dark chocolate skinned man at the door commented.

"What do you want,Uriel?" Dean had somewhat recovered from the impact with the wall and was standing by my side,looking back at Uriel and I.

"Dean,this is Uriel. He's what you might call...a specialist." Castiel answered Dean's unasked question.

"What the hell,Cass? Where'd you come from?" Poor Dean,very confused Dean.

"Thank you for the introduction,Castiel." Uriel didn't even crack a smile at him. I would expect a little bit of remorse. In the flashes of images I had learned that they were in the same garrison and now he practically hated Castiel because of his friendship with Dean,a human.

"What kind of specialist?" He's the only person in the room that doesn't know what that means. Castiel and I,exchanged glances at each other,not exactly sure how to answer Dean's question.

"Don't worry about it..mud monkey." Uriel spat. I bit my lip to hold back the laughter that was threatening to spill out of my mouth. Dean's face was priceless.

"Uriel,go away. We can handle the next seal. Castiel has the information we need,your services are not required." Woah,when did I become so formal and demanding?

"Well,I would,but I was sent here. Direct orders from Michael,himself. I will finish the job." So persistent.

"J.C,is right. We can handle this,Uriel." Castiel backed me up. We both knew that if Uriel was in the picture that meant some bad things were about to take happen. Dean looked like a lost puppy,still confused about the situation at hand.

"You have 48 hours to stop the seal from being broken. If you fail,I'm stepping in." Uriel's face was hard to read. I couldn't tell what he was thinking,but I'm glad he gave us this chance.

"Thank you-" Uriel cut Castiel off.

"I'm only doing this because I want to see how strong Jaime really is. I'm curious to see this abomination prove herself to me and everyone in Heaven." With that being said,not even a second after,I heard Uriel's wings take off.

Ouch.

This guy is a dick,like seriously. Everybody else agree?

"J.C,don't mind him. He's..." Castiel began,but I was already nodding my head in understandment.

"When he came,these flashes of memories..someone else's I'm assuming,went through my mind. That's how I knew about Uriel..is that normal,Castiel?" Honestly,I was a little freaked out about that. How many times do you have someone else's memories to help you out? Yeah,never.

"Actually,yes. Angels are all linked to each other,so we can share memories and such,kind of like I told you earlier."

"So,it's like a t.v of someone's memories in your head?" Dean,so curiously,asked. My lips were already curving into a small smile. I couldn't tell if Dean was trying to be funny or if this was a serious question. Judging by his face,he seemed pretty serious.

"Should we tell Dean?" Castiel's voice echoed through my mind. I bit my bottom lip,nervously. Should we?

Okay,focus. You can do this mind link thing,J.C. You got this. I closed my eyes and repeated the same words in my head. "We'll tell Sam and Dean."

Castiel sent me a glance,hopefully that meant he got the link.

"You guys could answer me..." Silence. "Or just ignore me,whatever." Dean pressed on,annoyingly. Castiel and I,were too caught up in our worries about Uriel and the next seal that we didn't pay much attention to him.

"Let's go to Bobby's..Castiel take Dean." I ordered. He nodded and pressed his index finger and middle finger to Dean's forehead. Dean's forehead gave off a bright white light and poof,he and Castiel were gone.

Focus.

I pictured myself at Bobby's and closed my eyes. When I reopened them,I was standing in Bobby's kitchen. Awesome!

"Um,Jay..why are you standing on top of the table?" Good question.

"No time for questions!! Izzie! " I jumped off the table and into Izzie's arms,relieved to see that she was okay and a bit relieved that she was strong enough to catch me.

"J.C?" Sam's voice was music to my ears. I was so happy that they got out okay. I got off Izzie and ran to Sam,engulfing him in a huge hug. I felt his strong arms wrap around me and pull me closer to him.

During the hug,my skin stung like fire ants were biting me all over. I quickly released Sam and lightly pushed him off of me. Confused Sam just looked at me with a hurt expression. I didn't mean to do that,but that hug stung pretty bad.

"Cass,what the hell just happened?" I mind linked him,not wanting Izzie and Sam,or Dean for that matter know what just happened.

"Sam isn't your soulmate." He stated blankly. I rolled my eyes.

"And?" All this soulmate crap is getting annoying.

"You're body knows that Dean is your soulmate,so it rejects any other male attention." My mother's voice whispered in my head. After that,I started hearing more whispers,getting louder and louder. It was more bearable than the last time,but it wasn't helping me become less annoyed.

Castiel only nodded in agreement. Izzie and Sam stared at the silent interaction between us,clearly wanting to know what was up.

"Where's Dean?"

"The restroom,his stomach didn't really settle right when I teleported him here.."

Sam,Izzie and I ,exchanged looks and busted into an uncontrollable laughter. Castiel stared at us like we were crazy,not getting why we were laughing. That just made us laugh harder,falling to the ground or holding on to something for support.

Dean emerged from the restroom with his pants still unzipped and a grin on his face.

"Might want to stay out of the restroom for a while." That just started the laughing fit up all over,Dean joining in,leaving poor Castiel out of the loop,again.

Sam was leaning his head on the wall,Izzie somehow fell and was sitting under the table,I was leaning on Dean who had tripped and fell face first on the floor. If someone were to walk in,we would look like we all escaped out of a mental hospital. We have 48 hours,so we should spend tonight trying to lighten up the mood. This job is always work with no play,Sam and Dean deserve it.

"Cass,you need to lighten up! Laugh with us!" Izzie exclaimed trying to get up,but ending up hitting her head on the table and sitting back down,laughing. I raised my hand to point and laugh at Izzie's stupidness.

"Haha! You hit your head!" Dean teased.

"Dean-you face planted the floor like 5 minutes ago!" Sam defended,starting to slip down to the floor,laughing.

My laughing ceased as soon as I heard a howl outside. I looked over to everyone,still laughing and making fun of each other. Nobody else heard the howl. Flashes of people being ripped apart by black hellish wolfs played in my mind. Izzie stopped laughing as well and turned to me,concern washed over her soft features.

"Hellhound." I whispered. Castiel's head snapped in my direction,his eyes wide with shock. I got up from the ground and made my way towards the window.

"J.C.." He started,but I raised my palm to silence him. A million thoughts raced through my mind. What would a hellhound be doing around here? Unless...

"Izzie.." I turned to face her,concern replaced with guilt.

"I-"

"Izzie! Do you know what you've done?!" I yelled at her,my fists balled up with anger. Dean and Sam's attention turned to us,still unaware of what was going on. Their smiles faded when they realized that Izzie and I, were starting an argument.

"I did it for my mom!" She tried to explain.

"Did what?! She's dying,Izzie! Tell the truth!" I was getting angrier by the second.

"10 years ago!" She screamed at me,tears swelling up in her eyes. I stayed quiet,wanting her to continue.

"10 years ago..when I was 13,I got pregnant. " She choked.

"Izzie.."

"Let me finish,Jaime!" She snapped,I went over to her and grabbed her hand. I'd never judge her,but wow.

"When I was giving birth to her,there were some complications..and she didn't make it."

I don't know what made me do it,but I reached up and touched her forehead with my index finger and middle finger. The familiar white light invaded the room,but soon faded after a few seconds.

*

"Come on,Cricket! A few more pushes!" Ms. Stevens encouraged 13-year old Izzie.

"I can't do this!" Young Izzie screamed. She was red with frustration and drenched in sweat.

"Izzie?" Where was I?

"You have the ability to tap into humans's minds and watch their memories." My mom stated calmly.

"Where'd you come from?!" I snapped my head left and right to find a door or portal,whatever angels use-but nothing.

"This is the very moment that Izzie sells her soul." I gasped.

"The day she gave birth."

------------------

Okay,guys. Wattpad has been messing up on my phone! I will edit this and make it better,sorry that it's so short!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.4K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
79.4K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...