Mixed Emotions- Book 2

By BrokenDownValdez

READ "NOT AS HE SEEMS" BEFORE YOU READ THIS BOOK! [Set During Percy's Senior Year] Percy's had a tough life... More

Before You Read
Prolouge- Percy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
On Hold
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Important Author's Note PLEASE READ
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 17

2K 90 20
By BrokenDownValdez

**Percy's POV**

--THE NEXT MORNING--

I woke up to something leaning into my side. I woke up feeling like crap. I groaned softly. Nico sat up quickly, obviously thinking that I was having a nightmare.

"Percy! Are you okay?" He said. I shrugged. He got up to attempt to give me a hug and kiss, but I pushed him away. He gave me a hurt look.

"No, don't be mad please. I think I'm sick. I just don't want to get you sick." I said softly. His face went from hurt into worry.

"I'm going to get you parents, okay?" He said. I shrugged. He got up, and went down stairs. Next thing I know, my mom and Paul were standing in the door way. My mom walked in first, placing her hand on my forehead.

"You are definitely sick.." She said. I nodded. I wrapped my blanket around me tighter. Paul handed me another blanket. I gratefully put that one around me, too.

"I'll call the school. Nico, you can watch him today, right? I can call over for you as well if you'd like." Paul said.

Nico nodded. Paul grabbed his phone, and called the school. I felt like pure crap. I raspily called out in a whine, "Leo got me sick..." Nico laughed a little at my expression.

"Well, you'll have to wait to dump water on his head." He said with a chuckle. I attempted to put water over his head, but I felt to sucky. I was weak. They gave me the flu.. Nico saw me straining, and he shook his head. "That's enough, Percy. No powers until you aren't sick anymore."

I pouted, and Nico kissed me, out of habit, in front of my parents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.6K 13
[UNDER EXTREME EDITING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]There is no way that Percy Jackson is the same after going through Tartarus. He has to deal with the gui...
89.3K 1.8K 13
I changed the story cover. Some of the words got cut off and I feel too lazy to fix it so it's staying like that Think of the worst childhood ever. G...
83.7K 1.8K 58
cuz why not!???!! what am I doing with myself? None of these memes are mine unless I say so and I wouldn't lie. Don't sue me please? Hey this is li...
225K 6.6K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...