Deciphering Her Thoughts (Dip...

By bonnie330

You're being sent to Gravity Falls, Oregon, to spend time with your grandparents for the summer. When they wa... More

Key
Welcome to Gravity Falls
The Girl in the Sweater
She's Just Another Girl
Just as a Friend
I Never Liked Saying Goodbye
His Name is Dipper Pines
Status: Match Made?
I'm Here as a Tourist
Monster Hunt
The News That Ruins Everything
I Wish I Didn't Know
A Day With The Grandparents
The Handyman
To Annoy a Pine Tree
Again?
Speechless Visit
More Time is What I Need
Boop
An Overprotective Grandfather
Hanging on by a Weak Thread
Angel Wings
Somewhere
Author of the Journals
You Left Me With Your Confession
Help Me
Faith
First Day of School
Sequel

Murdered in the Little Town of Gravity Falls

8.8K 325 181
By bonnie330

Chapter 21
Murdered in the Little Town of Gravity Falls
Dipper's Point of View
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

<Saturday>

His head is gone. Completely. It's blown to bits, and parts of his brain is here and there. Blood puddles are all around him as well.

Mabel is by a tree about to throw up while all I want to know is who he was.

A blood spattered note lies next to him. I pick it up, and, in magazine cutouts, it reads, "hE diSSeRvED iT."

Murdered in the little town of Gravity Falls. As odd as this town is, I'd never expect someone to be killed like this. It's so unusual! The head is completely gone, but the body is perfectly fine. I wonder who could've done this! Why would they do this?

Flies have already begin to swarm the body, and the stench is getting stronger.

"Oh, man! That was not- Oh, gosh! What is that smell?! He look so disgusting! Why are we still here? Can't we just call the police?" Mabel complains. I'm guessing she isn't as curious about this as I am. Well, it's obvious, actually. She's had a pretty bad day, too. Dragging her here and there isn't going to end well.

"I think we should hunt down the murderer!"

"I don't want to get killed!"

"No, don't worry! We won't get killed!"

"Fine," she snarls. "Let's get this over with."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960 34 7
You know the story of how two brothers venture too far into the unknown, with only one coming back alive? Oh? Is that not how you remember it? (Gravi...
10.2K 296 25
Dipper Pines along with his twin sister, Mabel Pines, goes off to live with their uncle Stan and Ford. They been there since they were kids so it wa...
163K 3.7K 33
─ (for someone like you) 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀. 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝘀...
61.4K 1.1K 62
(Y/N) gets abandoned by her parents after a month long trip to California. She doesn't know why they did this to her. Everything was fine at home, th...