The Impulsive Soul-Mates

By sujal1fan

Characters Hi everyone, I am Nandini Murthy, 23 yrs old from Ahmedabad(Indian city). I am the daughter of Nan... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Starting From the Start
Chapter 2 - The Insane Idea
Chapter 3 - Strangers..Huh!!!
Chapter 4 - I wanted...
Chapter 5 - AURA's aura
Chapter 6 - Tonight
Chapter 7 - The Present
Chapter 8 - Jab We Fought
Chapter 9 - Punishment Time
Chapter 10 - The After Effects
Chapter 11 - The D Day
Chapter 12 - Party Toh Banti Hai...
Chapter 13 - My First Baby
Chapter 14 - Let it Go
Chapter 15 - The Day that Changed it All
Chapter 16 - The Present Again
Chapter 17 - The Lies
Chapter 18 - I won't give up on you
Chapter 19 - The Monster is difficult
Chapter 20 - The Last Few Nails
Chapter 21 - The War Begins
Chapter 22 - I Want to Hurt You
Chapter 23 - Impossible Redemption's
Chapter 24 - Let's Find Her
Chapter 25 - Hanging Around
Chapter 26 - Truths Revealed
Chapter 27 - Attempts to Fixing
Chapter 28 - Present Beckons
Chapter 29 - Hubby Wifey tussle
Chapter 30 - My world lies here...
Chapter 31 - The Awaited Night
Chapter 32 - The Red Dawn
Chapter 33 - Looking For You
Chapter 35 - My Favorite Reality
Chapter 36 - They are Love
Chapter 37 - Right Things at Right Place
Chapter 38 Towards HEA
NOTE
Excerpt 1
Excerpt 2
Excerpt 3
Excerpt 4
Excerpt 5
Epilogue
Imp Note
Sequel Note

Chapter 34 - Finally became MaNan

20.1K 1K 163
By sujal1fan

I saw that massive giant (that's what it seemed from a low angle as I had spread myself on the floor) standing right in front of me and the moment I saw him the taps of my eyes were released in full vigor. I could make the Hirakud run for its water as it stood no match to me in shedding the salted water that testified my emotional state. I sprung up on my foot immediately and locked my arms around his neck standing on his foot, even that wasn't comfortable so I pushed my face into his chest. He stumbled a little by my sudden attack but managed to balance, he couldn't let me fall. It was solace for me; my thirst of waiting was quenched as my body seamlessly blended into his. I could breath and the blood in my veins found its pace. I assured myself that my man was there right in front of my eyes and in my arms.

He just stood there but didn't react. My shoulders danced in a tune as I wailed like a kid the moment at his cold behavior towards my embrace. I left his neck and clenched his shirt. My heena clad palms spoilt his white shirt as well as my mehendi but who cared.

"Why are you doing this to me bolo?? How could you just leave me like that?? I got so scared..You didn't even look at me and just walked away..you know that I need you and still you trouble me like this", I mumbled in between sobs. Yes he was the culprit and I had to complain him about himself.

He didn't move and stood like the calm pacific and I hugged him tightly. He didn't hold me back and honestly that bothered me. I separated my head from his chest and looked at his face. The wall was looking at the wall behind me. I figured he was angry. I waited for him to look at me but he didn't. I took both his hands and made them wrap around my bare waist due to the lehenga and skimpy choli that I was wearing. The next moment he slid his hand from my waist back to his side.

"I don't want to be called someone who is obsessed with your body", he informed me bluntly looking elsewhere.

I sensed he was hurt by my allegation this morning. But I was too vulnerable to pick up a fight with him or make him understand anything at the moment. My words would never be enough to express that I could never mean something like that. So I did it by action I again took his hands and draped around my waist to assure him that I belonged to him. This time he didn't leave me but didn't pull me either. His behavior broke me further. It hurt me that I was unable to get through to him.

"You know that I am pregnant...you know I am going to have your baby...tumhe pata hai meri tabiyat thik nahi hai..fir bhi tum aaise tang kar rahe ho mujhe ", I cried incessantly with the emotional blackmailing and my tears running state marathon.

The words were enough to stir him. He looked at me while a cried like a baby and slowly I found his arms tightening around my petite figure.

"Aur jo tumne kaha..I don't even have the right to be hurt..kaise bola tha tumne mujhe..", he replied in a very calm tone fixing his gaze at me.

"Main kuch bhi bol sakti hun tumko because you are my...", I couldn't finish but he understood what I meant while I whined more. "Aur isliye tum aaise revenge loge mujhse.. bolo", I was behaving like a 5 year old and I know I could have the leeway with him around me, "You just left me like that..didn't even bother to check if I was okay..if I had my medicines or not..you don't care about me..you don't love me..I tried calling you so many times but you didn't answer..I was so worried ..Varsha told that you left me..Why did you leave me say?? Why why??", I was crying incoherently.

Now he engulfed me into his warmth and a satisfying smile flickered on his face. He knew I was totally in need of assurance from him. He tried to hush me from crying more but I couldn't. By now I was a certified crying maniac who knew just to shed tears whenever Manik was around being sure that he would handle me.

"Stop crying now enough..or you will again fall sick", he said calmly nudging me with his chest, "And where can I go?? Is there any place on earth that I can go leaving you behind", he confessed softly rubbing my back in consolation.

"Then where were you?? Where is your stuff??", I lifted my head briskly from his chest and charged him with soggy eyes.

"Amm I went to the factory with your Nanu..AURA's consignment was to be dispatched today..you were annoyed so I didn't tell you but Varsha knew I had told her and my phone's battery was dead so I had left it in the car but about my stuff even I don't know...where are they??", he erased the flowing tears with his thumb.

"But Varsha told me that you were hurt and you left me"

"And if I didn't do that how could I have seen this??", Varsha suddenly made her appearance out of thin air and tilted her palm up and down at us. "I knew you guys are egoistic idiots who would just fight but not confess so I had to do this and Manik your stuff is in the other room. I shifted it.. this jhatka was much needed for our Nandu to get her senses back."

I gave a deadly glare at her and she quickly excused herself to vanish before I chose to strangulate her. Manik pulled me with a jerk to make me face him.

"So someone was worried for me", he teased me with a naughty grin.

"I hate you.. you made me cry so much", I nagged while playing with his buttons.

"But I love you Mrs. Nandini Manik Manlhotra because that is only thing that Manik Malhotra can do with you", he held my chin up and looked into my eyes.

That name sounded so perfect as if it had ultimately found its meaning. We were together and that too happily. I looked at his face carefully, his sleep deprived eyes, the lines on his forehead, his dry lips spoke a lot about his condition as well. I raised my hand slowly and caressed his cheek, "Does it hurt??"

Manik's brow cringed in confusion. He couldn't understand what I was talking about.

"Varshu told me..Mom slapped you...I am sorry", I said in an apologetic tone. I brushed his cheeks and kissed them lightly to ease the pain if there was any.

"Amm.. its was actually on this cheek", he turned his other cheek towards me and I kissed that too, "Actually it was quite a forceful slap see there is a cut at the corner of my lips too..see na if you can heal that too.", he proposed innocently.

"Manik!!", I hit his chest playfully as he pulled me to his embrace and I found my smile back.

"I am sorry Nandu for whatever I did.. whatever happened...I swear I will never hurt you and always take care of you and our baby please lets be together."

I knew he meant every word that he said. I never had a doubt regarding his commitment to me. He was protective and possessive about me. But I was too emotionally drained to behave like a matured girl besides being pregnant that too with Mr. Manik Malhotra's baby was a tough job. I had to deal with my share of doubts and insecurities and hence had to nullify them.

"Promise you will never be angry at me and leave me", I demanded cutely.

"Never", he replied with earnest conviction as he grabbed my waist securely.

"Even if it is my mistake you won't leave me...", I know my questions were getting sillier but they were my concerns.

"No", he smiled and nodded

"Even if I irritate you...", I couldn't believe what nonsense I was talking.

"No", he nodded again knowing I had lost it completely.

"Agar main tumpe chillaun tab bhi nahi..", seriously where are my questions taking me.

"No", he sighed and chuckled with a nod.

"Even if I am unreasonable and stupid..", yeah that's for sure at least I had become that off late.

"No", he was smiling now flashing his teeth

"Even if I don't let you look at other girls tab bhi nahi", Idiotic but yes Alya, Soha, Varsha and my overboard cousins were definitely a concern for me.

"You know I can never look at anyone with you around", he finally spoke a complete sentence and I smiled like a love struck fool.

I was behaving silly but I liked being silly around him. Manik's giggles increased with my silly questions. He knew my emotional state required every kind of consolation be it by words or actions and he was ready to give it all. He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead lovingly.

"Baap re Nandu tumhe manana was such a herculean task..I had to sweat it out like anything. But your Mom is too dangerous..with that glare I thought she will gobble me alive.", he said teasingly.

"Manik", I punched him at his remark about Mom.

"Nandu listen na.. ab bas karte hai..please let's get back to Mumbai...I need to spend lots and lots of time with you..I will talk to your family and I will convince them...you don't have to take any stress...I swear..no one is going to hold you responsible for anything..I won't let anyone raise a finger at you..but in this condition you really need to get out of this mess..you need some peace and proper rest please.."

I listened to him quietly. It was sheer bliss to see his concerns for me and our baby. I knew no one could ever love me like him. Our relationship has been a roller coaster ride. I had had a whole 360 degree experience with him, there was not a single emotion that was untouched while being with him be it attraction, liking, laughter, freedom, love, , possession, jealously, anger, pain, hate, guilt, peace, solace everything. He stood for everything that I needed in my life to breathe and smile. I looked at his face and a smile of contentment run through.

"You are smiling..do you have any idea aj subah tumhe aaise dekh k main kitna darr gaya tha..I can't see you in pain..pata nahi main kya karta agar..", his voice weakened and he couldn't finish.

"Manik I am fine.. please don't worry"

"So hum wapas ja rahe hain", he said in a suggestive declaring tone.

"No Manik we can't..not now.. I have promised Dhruv that I will help him to get married to Krisanne"

"Oh God!! Nandu..is halat mein tumhe us idiot ki help karni hai..why are you being so stubborn??", he was annoyed.

"Manik pleaseee..," I elongated the word so cutely that he couldn't help brushing his lips against mine.

"Fiiinnneee...Did you have your food and medicines??"

I nodded in a no and that irritated him more. He gave me a 5 minute lecture on how I should be particular about my diet and medicines. He puked all the knowledge that he had gathered from the pregnancy books. He was doing his bit in becoming a doting father and I was as such a hopeless mother who depended completely on the father even to stand on her foot. I realized I was still standing on his foot and the poor guy didn't even complain. I stepped down immediately and it bothered him a little, he was still holding me.

"Acha enough of your romance guys..aage ke liye bhi kuch bacha lo", Varsha popped in again and mocked at us sarcastically, "Nandu it's been a while since you have been out of sight ..I told aunty that you are resting in your room.. now come fast before she decides to check on you"

Manik left me to stand straight and looked at Varsha.

"Varsha please feed her something..she has not eaten anything and not even taken her medicines"

"WTH!!! Nandu..didnt I tell you??", Varsha scowled at me like a wild cat.

I looked at both of them apologetically surrendering for my carelessness and Varsha held my hand and pulled me out of there. I wanted to be with him for some more time but then had to get back as well. Manik looked at me smilingly as I walked out of his vicinity. On my way to the room Varsha informed me that we were all set for Dhruv and Krissane's wedding the next day. The arrangements were done at a church near her house. Dhruv would come and pick me up or else it would be difficult for me to get out. I would have stressed about the whole thing but now that Manik was there and he knew about everything I was relieved. He was such a support just his presence by my side is enough for me to calm myself.

I sneaked into my room before Mom came and thankfully I did because she dropped in about 10 minutes after that. I sensed that she wanted to talk to me about something and I could well guess what it was about especially after Varsha had narrated me the whole morning incident. If she started I would have no escape. I faked being tired and exhausted and laid on the bed and she decided not to queer further.

After she left I opened my eyes to my transformed life. My baby was happy to play with the butterflies in my tummy. She had good company and her mother too. The beam was evident on my face. The smile was not ready to part with my lips. I was happy finally I could confess to myself that I was elated to have him back in my life. He had healed me from the pain and hurt that he had inflicted in me. I realized I was never angry enough to hate him. I had forgiven him the moment he had bow down and kissed my tummy to say sorry to our baby. I knew the very moment that he regretted and repented his every action and word but then I was not ready to let go. It was the baggage of the pain that I carried for so long. He gave me time, was patient with me when I behaved erratically. He understood my needs and responded to my wishes maybe that's what a soul mate does and that is how my Impulsive Soul-Mate is..

I had my dinner in my room and went to sleep. I wanted to see Manik very badly. Now that we had patched up I wanted him by my side all the time. I looked at the ceiling blankly as sleep refused to rest on my eyes. Varsha was sleeping by my side quite peacefully. Poor girl was more or less undergoing similar kind of stress as me without any fault. She had to deal with Mom, my obnoxious behavior, my crazy boyfriend/soul-mate/husband, Dhruv's wedding. It was indeed too much burden on her but I could never thank her enough for what she had done for me. After all she gave me my senses back. A hurried laugh escaped my mouth as I thought that but I quickly controlled it not to disturb her.

I wanted to see him at that very moment. I got off the bed and quietly tip toed out of the room and carefully crossed the corridor to reach his room. His door was open. I pushed it open and entered stealthily. He was sleeping on his stomach. The hazy moonlight through the window panes fell on his face and gave it a heavenly glow. He looked like a god sent angel and he was indeed for me. The serenity was evident on his face probably he was sleeping peacefully after a long time. I crawled on the bed and laid beside him. My touch stirred him from the sleep. He opened his eyes to see me and suddenly leapt up on the bed.

"Nandu what are you doing here?? Are you okay?? Is there any problem?? Is it paining again?? Should I call the Doctor??..No wait I will take you to the Doctor", he freaked out instantly and blabbered in one breath while his hands caressed my face and my tummy simultaneously.

I sat up immediately to calm him down, "Manik relax..I am okay..see I am fine ", I assured him

"Then??", he asked out of breath

"Wo...mujhe neend nahi aa rahi thi...I was missing you", I blushed like an idiot as I said this. I was never this lovey dovey and all but the distance seemed to have worked wonders on my head.

Manik looked at me like he had seen an alien and as if I spoke in Hebrewish. My sudden expressiveness was more of a shock than a surprise for him. His facial expressions embarrassed me more and I had to quickly think of something to save my grace.

"Manik I want ice cream...right now", I blurted before he could tease me.

"What?? Now at this hour..Its too late Nandini..I will get you tomorrow.. a box full of it..now come on lets sleep", he pulled me back to lie down and I sat up again.

"Manik I want it abhi..pleaseee"

"Nandu..where are we going to get ice cream at this hour its 1.15 am...had it been Mumbai I would have still managed but here.."

"Fine then you don't come I will get it myself", I was annoyed at his refusal and attempted to get off the bed.

"Wait na yaar..gussa kitna karti ho tum..chalunga na baba...see princess you Mom is giving me some hard time", he complained looking at my tummy.

My face instantly was adorned with a heartfelt smile and it reflected on his face too. He picked his wallet and the car keys and we went for our first ever 1.30 am wala ice cream date.

Note:

Last chapter itna bura tha kya?? so less comments :((...do tell me did you like this one or not..the story is towards its end so I am hoping to hear more from you through your comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
211K 5.1K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
255K 11.8K 67
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
568K 29.3K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...