The Mini Detective (A Sherloc...

By _Vampie_

Imagine you are 3 years old walking in the freezing cold December on the sidewalk in London trying to find on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Mycroft
Chapter 3 Bella's First Case
Chapter 4 Bella's First Case Part 2
Chapter 5 Moriarty
Chapter 6 Captured
Chapter 7 Rescue
Author's Note
Chapter 9 Kidnapped...Again
Chapter 10 Escape
Chapter 11 Time Skip
Chapter 12 The Fall
Thank You!!!
Chapter 13 One Year Later
Chapter 14 Talking
Chapter 15 Running
Chapter 16 Mycroft's Announcement
610 Reads!!!!
This Is The End
Hey!

Chapter 8 (No title)

1.7K 53 2
By _Vampie_

A/N I COULDN'T THINK OF A TITLE BUT THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO SHOW MORE JOHNLOCK. REMEMBER WHEN JOHN KISSED SHERLOCK ON THE CHEEK IN THE LAST CHAPTER!! THAT WAS AWESOME I KNOW I MADE THE FEELS GO CRAZY DIDN'T I? NO? OK.

>>>Bella's POV<<<

I sat at the table with a plate of scrambled eggs in front of me. I stared at Daddy and John. They sat next to each other, John reading the paper and Daddy was just sitting his hand inching it's way toward John's. When their hands finally met and they held hands a huge smile spread across my lips as I ate my eggs. John looked up and caught me smiling, "What are you smiling at?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows and looked at their hands the smile widening.

"You listened to me. I was right, oh how I love being right." I sang as I hopped down from my chair and went to the sitting room. I switched on the telly and began to watch crap telly. I heard John and Daddy get up, but I wasn't alarmed.

John walked toward me and he attacked me with tickles. I burst into a fit of giggles. Daddy began tickling me ti and I began to kick and squeal with joy as I giggles. They chuckled as they tickled me.
When they stopped we all sat up and I snuggled between them and rested my casted arm on my lap placing my other on top of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 22.2K 29
John's never seen a kid like him. He has this beautiful, crazy grace - withheld behind a smug smile and wisecracks that make John frustrated in so ma...
14.8K 627 23
For single parent, John Watson, and his toddler, Hamish, life is absolute chaos and only gets worse when he meets an eccentric detective. Chapter Man...
13.9K 592 18
doctor watson and the young detective sherlock holmes. a/n: yea this story is ✨s h i t✨ but i thought it was a friggin masterpiece when i was 13 so...
9.5K 594 9
John Watson is seventeen and one year away from aging out of the foster care system after the murder/suicide of his parents three years prior. He get...