Musical Relationship

By malyaa

"I'm working on how to love again, falling in love. I like being in love, I like love...He is my husband, he... More

First Studio Session
Dinning Together
Change of Mind
Babysitting
Boundaries
Moving Forward
Promotion Part I
Promotion Part II
Attitude
Realization
Party
Our Relationship
Heartache
Make Up
The Decision
Where Do We Go From Here?
Back At It
A Decision
Was It All A Dream?
The Aftermath
New Relationships
New Directions...

Calm Before The Storm

1.6K 51 19
By malyaa

A few weeks later...

Toni and Babyface are back on good terms. Babyface has found a new home, but still has some of his clothes and other belongings at Toni's house. Today, Toni and Babyface would be having a meeting with their record company regarding their upcoming summer tour.

On the way there...

Toni: Hopefully we can choose specific dates that we want to tour certain cities.

Babyface: We can only hope. I really want to go to Miami this tour. The beach and weather is beautiful at this time.

Toni (looking at him): I agree. I just want to be able to lay down and relax, have some alone time.

Babyface (faking hurt): Without me?

Toni (chuckling): You know what I mean Ken. I want some alone time with you. No kids running around or yelling. Some wine, a beautiful sunset, and my boyfriend is all I want while on tour on my down time.

Babyface (kissing her hand): I think I can make that happen.

Babyface continued to drive and did not notice that Toni fell asleep until he reached the record label parking lot and heard a small snore. He smiled and took out his phone.

Babyface (taking a picture of a sleeping Toni): Evidence just in case.

Unbuckling his seatbelt, Babyface reached over and began to place tender kisses all around Toni's face. She began to stir from her slumber.

Toni: Mmmm, Ken. Five more minutes.

Babyface (kissing her nose): If I give you any more time, we'll be late for our meeting.

Toni (opening her eyes, looking around): We're here already?

Babyface: The ride wasn't that long. You must be really tired.

Toni (yawning): Just a little bit. I could use a nice message right about now.

Babyface: I can fix that after our meeting.

Toni (blushing): Not that type of message Ken. A back rub.

Babyface (chuckling): I can give you a back rub after I tap that-

Toni (laughing): Don't you dare finish that sentence.

Babyface laughed and leaned over and hugged Toni. His hands going under her shirt and caressing her flesh in all right places. Toni, holding in a moan, just leaned into him. Kissing her shoulder, Babyface inhaled into her neck.

Babyface: I want you calm and relaxed before we go on this tour. I don't want you to have any flare up Tone.

Toni: I know, I'll relax. (Passing her hands through his hair) Besides, I know someone who can help me relax whenever I start to feel a little bit stressed.

Babyface: I think I know the guy you're talking about. He should receive some type of reward for helping you feel stress free.

Toni (getting out of the car and walking towards the building): And what do you think his reward should be?

Babyface (checking the car doors): It should be-

Babyface stopped mid-sentence and watched as Toni pulled up the waist of the pants she was wearing. Toni noticed Babyface stopped talking and looked back. She knew what he was looking at and took her time. Toni walked up to Babyface with her hips swaying and smiled.

Toni (licking her lips): I don't know what caught your attention, but come on. Our meeting is going to start soon.

Babyface: Such a tease.

Toni: I have no clue what you're talking about Ken.

Babyface: You'll see when we get home then.

Toni and Babyface walked into the board room of Motown Records and took their seats.

Rodney: Glad you guys could make it.

Toni: Hey guys. How are you?

Ashton: You know, always busy. How are the boys on both sides and Peyton?

Babyface: Growing like crazy.

Rodney: That's good to hear. We wanted to talk to you guys regarding a summer tour for Love, Marriage, & Divorce. And we wanted to sit with you two to help pick a few weeks out of the summer to tour together.

Ashton: We know that Face already has some tour dates scheduled, so we were trying to see which other days are available.

Toni: We were just talking about this on the way here. And I really wanted to do about or close to a month, with 2-3 shows a week. Since Ken does have some important dates, a few nights could just be a Toni Braxton show with him being a surprise guest.

Rodney: I like that idea.

Triston: I agree. We discussed the tour dates and we all came up with June 2- July 27 with at least two weeks of down time in there.

Babyface (looking at Toni): That sounds fair. It is going to be the summer and the kids will be out of school. That down time could be a nice break.

Toni: Okay, we agree to those dates. What nights will we be performing?

Kelly: The first week will be Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, and from there we will be adding Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the next upcoming weeks. We mightdo a Sunday or two in there as well.

Babyface: That sounds perfect Tone.

Ashton: And the first five cities will be Los Angeles, Atlanta, Miami, Memphis, and Maryland. Not in that order though.

Toni: Okay, then send my assistants the proper dates and times and I will get back to you guys.

Babyface: Same here.

Triston: Thanks for stopping by. We will be in contact with you two in a few days.

Toni: Thanks guys! Talk to you then.

Toni looked over and noticed Babyface on his phone. She texted Tamar about an early lunch.

Toni: Are you up for an early lunch?

Tamar: Chile. I'm booked today. I got a few errands to do and watch a few things.

Toni: Okay. Let me know if you change your mind.

Tamar: How was your meeting?

Toni: If you came to lunch with me I could've told you.

Tamar: Shade! You better be sittin'.

Toni: I'm standing, lol.

Tamar: You tried it.

Toni: It went great. Ttyl

Tamar: Love you.

Toni: Love you too Monster. Xoxo.

Babyface: Are you ready to go?

Toni: Yes. Let's have lunch at home.

Babyface: Already one step ahead of you.

Toni (walking to the car): I knew I liked you for some reason.

Babyface (starting the car): You like me for just my ordering skills? (Rubbing her thigh) I thought you loved me when I flipped you and spread your-

Toni (biting her lip): Mmmm just drive us home Ken.

Babyface: Sit back, we'll be there in not time.

Babyface kept his eyes on the road as Toni moaned and shook under his hand.

At home...

Babyface: I am starving.

Toni: Me too.

Babyface: But we're hungry for two different things.

Toni: Ken! Is that all that's on your mind.

Babyface: You're the one who came up with the idea that we should not have sex for a month.

Toni: Yeah, so we can strengthen our relationship.

Babyface: It's been strong for the past 20+ plus years Tone. How stronger can it get!

Toni (pecking his lips): I promise you it'll all be worth it. We only have 5 more days.

Babyface (walking away): Yeah, whatever.

Toni chuckled and followed him into the house.

Toni: Where are the kids Ken?

Babyface (grabbing her hand): Just hush and follow me.

Babyface lead Toni to the backyard where two masseuses and Toni's favorite manicurist were set up.

Toni (smiling): You really did all of this for me.

Babyface (laughing): Yes, but I want you to be relaxed. The kids are with mommy and Tamar for the rest of the day.

Toni: We have the entire house to ourselves?

Babyface: Until dinner time at Tamar's.

Toni: You might just get your way later on.

Toni looked at Babyface over her shoulder and went to get changed.

Masseuse: Would you like to me to go lower ma'am?

Toni: Yes. You don't have to call me ma'am, I'm not that old yet.

Babyface: I still wanna see your hands.

Masseuse: I'm just doing my job sir.

Babyface: Just keep em' where I can see em'.

Toni: Ken. Relax and enjoy your massage. Let the man do his job.

Babyface: He can do his job without going any lower.

Toni: If you think you can do a better job, let me know.

Babyface: I already know I can do a better job!

Toni looked up at Babyface and back at the masseuse.

Toni: Fine. (Looking at the masseuse and manicurists) Thanks for coming Lucy. I will see you in a few weeks. You guys can go.

Babyface: But-

Toni: I'm going to see them out.

Babyface: I didn't mean-

Toni: Stay here, I'll be right back.

Toni walked the masseuses and manicurists out and came back to a quiet Babyface. She handed him the massage oil and laid down.

Toni: Finish my message.

Babyface (grinning): No problem.

Babyface got up and walked towards Toni. He warmed the oil up in his hand and took his time massaging and kneading out the tension in Toni's back. Each moan she let out ignited flames straight to his groin. Babyface decided to take it up a notch. As he reached her ribcage, his hands took on a new course and lightly passed near her breast. He heard a gasp from her and smiled.

Toni: Ken.

Babyface: I'm just helping you relax.

Toni sat up and leaned into Babyface's hands. As he massaged her shoulders, he placed a tender kiss. His hands and lips creating two different trails of their own. Fingers tracing butterfly patterns down her body while lips connected with soft and plush flesh.

Toni (eyes closed): Kennnn.

Babyface (placing her on his lap): Relax.

Lips continued caressing all the right places. Tongues touched and teasing for more. Sounds releasing at different moments, different pitches. Clothes discarded and time lost, the sun as their only background. Swollen and glowing skin spread and connected as one.

Babyface (carrying Toni): Let's continue this upstairs.

Words no longer exchanged. The outside world on mute.

A few hours later...

Trina: Everytime we have family night, Toni and Face are always late.

Tamar: I call them the "late couple."

Towanda: What time did you tell them dinner would start?

Tamar: 7:30.

Traci: You should've lied and told them at least 6:45. They would've here by now.

Denim: Ma just texted me and said that her and Uncle Kenny are on their way here. They lost track of time.

Tamar: Thank you pumpkin. Make sure that your cousins wash their hands.

Denim: Will do.

Trina: Thank you nephew.

Towanda: I hope they make it here in the next couple of minutes. I'm hungry!

Traci: Who you tellin'. I missed lunch because of a meeting and now I'm going to have a late dinner.

Just then Toni and Babyface walked into the kitchen.

Tamar: Well look who decided to show up! I thought ya'll got lost.

Babyface (smiling): We had something do that took a while.

Traci: Mmmhmm, you were doing something (looking at Toni) huh? What was it?

Toni (blushing): Just something important.

Babyface (walking up to Toni): I'm going to talk with the other men in the living room.

Toni: Okay, dinner should be starting soon.

Babyface lifted Toni's chin and kissed her. He stared into her eyes and winked at her. Toni bit her lip and watched as he left the kitchen. Toni looked back at the sister.

Toni: Why does it feel so hot in here Monster?

Tamar: Ain't nothing wrong with my air conditioner. You bought that heat with you.

Trina: And that glow you're wearing.

Towanda: Let's start setting the plates on the table ya'll.

Toni: I'll grab the salad and mashed potatoes.

They all headed towards the dining room table.

Traci: Those hips are telling a story girl! Look at how Toni's walking!

Tamar: Dinner will start in five minutes everybody!

The kids: Okay!

The men came walking into room.

Vince: Hey Tone.

Toni (hugging him): Hey Vince.

Just then, the kids came walking in ready to eat.

Eric: I'm starving.

Babyface: Me too, (looking at Toni) I worked up an appetite.

Toni looked at him and grinned.

Braxton: Auntie Toni, you have a bruise by your ear. Did you get stung by mosquito?

Towanda (chuckling): Yes she did.

Braxton: Did it hurt.

Traci: No it didn't because-

Trina: Traci!

Tamar: Have a seat everyone and let's eat.

Momma Evelyn said grace and the family began to eat. Everyone was going around the table telling jokes and catching up. Then the doorbell rang.

Vince: Excuse me, I'll be right back.

Tamar: Who could that be at this time?

Towanda: Maybe Vince ordered something.

Vince (coming back to the table): It's a guy asking for you, Kenny.

Babyface (confused): Me? Did he say who he was?

Vince: Not at all, but he did look familiar.

Babyface: I'll be right back.

Toni and the sisters got up as well and followed him.

Babyface: Hello.

Man: Are you Kenneth Brian Edmonds?

Babyface: Yes.

Man: I have this package for you, can you please sign it off.

Babyface: Um okay.

Babyface signed the delivery note.

Man: Thank you, Sir. You have been served.

The man left and Babyface ripped the package open. Reading the contents.

Babyface: Oh my God.

Toni: What is it?

Babyface: She....

Who is she? Stay tuned.

School, studying, and work has been kicking my butt! Sorry for the late update. Stay tuned for more updates during the week and two surprises that you guys will love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Empathy By NASA

Fanfiction

8.5K 798 28
The ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
52K 2.1K 57
This is a story about Toni Braxton getting her life back after divorcing Keri Lewis and falling in love with Kenny Babyface Edmonds who she has loved...
28.6K 1.4K 56
As Toni goes through the struggles of life. Love, Marriage, And Divorce. She isn't happy. She always wanted to be happy until this special person pop...
I Wish By ♛

Fanfiction

23.3K 1.4K 39
The Edmonds' daily life. copyright © 2016