Battles & Loves (GaLe & NaLu...

By Kelvin786

One day, a group of mystery mage attack Fairy Tail! Levy was cursed in the battle, can she survive? A story o... More

CHAPTER 1: A Normal Day
Chapter 2: Operation Shipping
Chapter 3: Job
Chapter 4: The Shadow behind the truth
Chapter 5: Verde
Chapter 6: Unexpected
Chapter 7: Origin Town
Valentine Special: Fairy X Taizai
Chapter 8: My knight
Chapter 9: The Tragedy Starts
Thank You For The 15k Views
Chapter 10: And It's Still Going On
Chapter 11: Hope
Chapter 12 Part 1: The Evil's Day...
Chapter 12 Part 2: The Old Temple
Chapter 12 Part 3: The Twin
Chapter 13: Garden of Eden
Chapter 14: Let's Continue Where We Left Off
Chapter 15: When The Lightning Strikes
Chapter 16: Strike From Heaven
Chapter 17: Absolute Zero
Chapter Extra: Novalis' P.O.V.
Chapter 18: Return
Chapter 19: Adam the Love
Chapter 20: The will to fight!
Chapter 21: Death
Chapter 22: A new wave arise
Chapter 23: The Final
Epilogue
Author's note
Trivia

Prologue (Rewrite)

1K 23 17
By Kelvin786

Hi my readers! This is my second major story and it is my first to add action scene in my story.
I will do my best to satisfy my readers. Here comes the prologue and the first chapter will be done soon.

Third Person's POV

"FUCK YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!" Gajeel shouted to that man.

"All I said was true. Your girl will die soon" The man laughed
"Didn't I say FUCK YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!?? IRON DRAGON'S TWIN SWORD!" Gajeel's hands turn to iron sword and attack the man but he just block it with his both hands "What!?"
"Not bad I must say, but not good enough. Ruby Blast!"
"Urgh!" Gajeel blasted away by the man ruby color blast "Damn it!"
"Ga... Gajeel..." Levy whispered
"Don't worry Levy, I will definitely defeat that bastard"
"I... I think I... cannot hold it already...... The curse is.... *cough!"
"LEVY!" Gajeel ran to her side. He hold her hand gently so she won't get hurt
"Gajeel, thank you."
"What the hell are you thanking about? Don't close your eyes! Didn't we said we are going to travel together after the battle? Remember? Just you and me."
"Hehehe... I guess... I can't travel with you... anymore..."
"What the hell are you mean? You are going to travel with me! Just hold it!"

The girl placed her hand on the Dragon Slayer's face. Her hand placed on it softly. Her tears slowly fall down from her eyes. Despite of this, she looked happy and very peaceful. Not even a bit of regret or sad in the watery eyes of hers.

"... Hehehe... Fate sure... is a... wonderful thing. Bringing us... together after so.... many obstacles... I was very happy... that you... stayed by my side... in my last moment..."
"Don't say already...."
"...Thank you... for falling love... with me..."

After the girl gave her last kiss to the Dragon Slayer, her eyes closed peacefully.

"No... Don't close your eyes... Didn't you promise me already?"

The Dragon Slayer put his hands on his face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"This is reality. I know your pain. I suffer it before so at least allow me to do something for you." The man charged a black energy blast and aim to Gajeel and Levy "I will let you die with your girl!!!"

CHAPTER END

How is it? Do you like it?

Yeah, it is short and it looks like epilogue but this is my style. (I think)
For my sweet readers, I will give you a prologue first. The chapter 1 will done soon (But probably 2-3 days lol)
Thank you for watching my story. Hope you guys PEACE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 255 26
So this is my first story that I've published ever so go easy on me please! :) Alot of songs have inspired me in writing this story and help me come...
108 0 2
It's 2 in the morning and Juvia is sneaking into Lucy's apartment to ask Natsu about love advice. When that doesn't work she pays a visit to Gajeel...
1.1K 63 21
"NATSU!" I sob. He is gone and now everyone I love is in danger. Levy died in my hands and its all because of that stupid wish. The guild is broken a...
93.1K 1.6K 23
I'm not good at putting a description sooo XD This is a Nalu ,Jerza ,Gruvia etc fanfic so If you want to read it cool! If you don't want to no harm d...