I'm your Missing Memory (Sehu...

נכתב על ידי sullicoupleshipper17

"She's the girl who loves the flower 'Forget-me-not' ... But she's also the girl who forgot me first .. easil... עוד

Trailer
Psycho
What are you
Necklace
Something wrong
Her first smile
Her change
Your Friend
Wolf and Vampire
I'm hurt
Stay with me
Just for a word
Forget-me-not
I'm sorry
First Sin
Second Sin
Believe
Smile now
CF
Valley
We
Jealous
Accident
Lips
Miss
Fear
Not an update
His life
Swear To the Sky
Family
Gone
My Love
Heartbeat
Kiss
Remember
Out of her life

Forever Love

692 35 8
נכתב על ידי sullicoupleshipper17

Taehyung felt like he was in the fire when he saw Sehun and Sulli, entering the school, hand in hand, smiling for each other. The couple stopped when they reached in front of him who was standing like a statue.

" .. V..", Sulli called him while he was just staring at their hands.

" Hmm?", he looked up to Sulli.

" .. I..", Sulli didn't know what to say.

" I know.. I understand what you're about to say..", Taehyung managed to smile at them.

He looked at Sehun and said, " Congratulation, Sehun... Finally, you won her heart..".

" V.. I'm sorry.. I've nothing to say except this..", said Sulli.

" .. It's ok.. I've to start to break up with my one-sided love from now on..", said Taehyung, like teasing.

" ..V..", Sulli wanted to comfort him but he refused it.

" Oh Sehun, I'll kill you if you ever hurt Ssul.. So take care of her.", said Taehyung, warning.

Sehun smirked at his words and said, " Don't worry.. I'll protect her with all of my life..", then Sehun hugged Sulli's shoulder. As the old Taehyung, he could punch Sehun when he touched Sulli in front of him. But now is different, he didn't own Sulli anymore, actually, he didn't own her since the first place, he just took care of her, from a far. Now, Choi Sulli's only for Oh Sehun, and he had to accept it...

" I've to leave now.. .. So see you, later.", Taehyung said and then left. His smile faded away as soon as his back faced them.

How could he smile?
How could he be happy for them? ... He's broken...
But he wanted to be happy since Sulli was happy...

" Ssul, where do you want to go tonight?", Sehun asked while they were heading to the school gate.

" .. I don't know..", Sulli couldn't be cheerful like before. She was disturbed by the thoughts of Taehyung.

Would he be ok?
What if she hurted him too much?

Sehun could guess what was flying in her head, so, " Are you sad for him?", he asked.

" Hmm?", Sulli finally looked at him.

" Taehyung must be so hurt, right?", asked Sehun.

" .. Yes.. I worry for him.. What if our relationship hurts him so bad..?", said Sulli.

" ..You still love him?", Sehun suddenly asked.

" No,I didn't mean like that.. I mean I don't want to hurt him because he is my bestfriend ..", said Sulli, she didn't want Sehun to misunderstand about her love.

" I know.. I'm just kidding.. Why so serious.?", said Sehun, ruffling her hair.

" Don't mess my hair..", Sulli removed his hand from her head and fixed her hair.

" But I like it..", Sehun messed again.

" Don't do that..", Sulli tried to stop him but Sehun wanted to tease her more.

" Oh Sehun, stop it.", Sulli covered her head with her palms but Sehun was too naughty. Sulli finally wrapped her arms around his waist and started tickling him.

" Yah! Stop it!", Sehun wrapped his arms around her and then removed her arms from him to stop her tickling.

They started laughing like the kids, who were playing together.

Sehyung, unknowingly smiled looking at the lovely couple. It had been a long time he hadn't seen his son smiling and laughing like that. He thought he needed to meet Sulli, the girl who could make his son alive, again.

Sulli and Sehun went to Taehyung's match, with Chorong and Dasom also.

Taehyung was depressed right then, he couldn't concentrate on playing. At the moment while he was thinking about Sehun and Sulli, his rival player gave the ball to him.

But it hit his arm hardly, " Ah!", his racket dropped on the ground, he too, fell on the ground because of the pain in his arm.

Sulli, Sehun, Dasom and Chorong all gasped and stood up immediately. They were totally shocked for what just happened.

" No.. V.. No! Stand up! .. You have to get up, V!!", Sulli shouted out of her lungs. Taehyung tried to ignore the pains and to get his racket back, but he thought he couldn't use his right arm that he always uses for playing. His forehead was sweaty because he was too bearing the pains.

" Kim Taehyung, Fighting!", Sulli shouted again.

" Kim Taehyung, Fighting!", Sehun shouted like his girlfriend.

" Kim Taehyung, Fighting!", Dasom and Chrong shouted along with them, then his fans started to shout along with the four.

Taehyung , finally got energy to start playing again. He knew his right arm was useless, now. So he tried to play with his left arm and it worked.

" Kim Taehyung is the best tennis player of South Korea!", Sulli shouted, she almost teared up for Taehyung. Sehun rubbed her arm to calm her down.

As a strong boy, Taehyung could fight until he won. All of the audience gasped and shocked amazed at his talent. Although he was injuried, he won the match. Perfect Taehyung!

Sulli ran to hug Taehyung who was in the changing room. Dasom and Chrong quickly looked at Sehun who was just smiling at Sulli's reaction to Taehyung, he didn't seem like jealous.

" You did well, V..", said Sulli, hugging him tightly.

Taehyung looked at Sehun and chuckled, " Ssul.. You must be careful.. You shouldn't hug a boy in front of your boyfriend..", said Taehyung. Sulli released the hug and looked at Sehun.

" It's ok.. I'm not that kind of narrow-minded... I know about your friendship .. Ok? .. So don't look at me like that..", said Sehun.

Sulli looked at Taehyung and said, " I love you, Kim Taehyung, my bestfriend..".

" I love you too, my bestfriend..", said Taehyung smiling, he had to staisfied with that kind of her love, love between friends.

" Yah.. I didn't allow you two flirting in front of me..", said Sehun. Dasom, Chorong, Sulli, and Taehyung finally could laugh because of him.

" Good evening, Mr. Oh.", Sulli bowed at Sehyung when she entered the V.I.P room of a japanese restaurant.

" Have a seat..", said Sehyung. Sulli took a seat opposite to him, nervously.

" You may know about me and Sehun, right..?", asked Sehyung.

" Yes.. I know as much as I should..", said Sulli politely.

Sehyung nodded and smiled a bit, " You're the first one who he opened his heart to..".

" .. Sehun has no friend except me. .. If he didn't bare heart to me., he could be insane..", said Sulli.

" Sehun .. that kid... He had closed his heart since his mom had passed away. I loved his mom, my wife, so much, our family was the happiest family in the world. But when I faced her death, I felt my world going down, so I made everything to be ironic against the world.. To be honest, I even slept around with many women.. And.. that made Sehun to hate me more.. He hates me too bitterly.. You think I'm ok with that? .. No..I'm hurt..I'm hurt for it whenever he acts rudely to me.. Since his mom had died, our happy family had died along with her... Sehun has been acting weird... he tries to go against me.. I even thought he's a psycho..", said Sehyung, sounded, serious.

" He's not psycho.. He's a normal person like us..", said Sulli.

" .. I know.. I know it.. But he's too naughty.. He made me to choose to think like that.. I made him to surrender, but he's getting serious.. He made me to get tired to be his dad.. ", said Sehyung. Sulli felt sorry for him, now.

" But Sehun had changed a lot these days.. after loving a girl..", Sulli looked at him with her wide eyes.

" And that girl is you..", he finally said it.

" .. Do you love him..?", asked Sehyung, Sulli lowered her head down, nervously.

" It's ok.. Just tell me..", said Sehyung, smiling.

" ..Yes.. I love him ..", said Sulli, still looking at the floor.

" You did well.. You could make him alive again..", said Sehyung, Sulli finally looked at him.

" He never laughes sincerely, if not because of you.. I think he's falling for you too much.. You're the first girl for him... Thanks for saving his life, heart.. I hope you can make him alive like that, for the rest of his life.. I beg you..", said Sehyung.

" Don't worry about that.. I promise.. I'll love him with all of my heart.. I'll never leave his life even if the earth will be broken down in no time..", she said, smiling. She had given a promise, she can't even keep.

" Where did you go..?", asked Sehun when he saw Sulli, walking to her house, he had been waiting for her, in front of her house.

" Oh ... Just walking around..", said Sulli, she was kinda shocked when she saw Sehun suddenly.

" Where? .. Anyway, you ok?", said Sehun, standing in front of her.

" For what?", Sulli asked.

" You've been gloomy since you'd received a call at the afternoon.", said Sehun, it's the call from his dad.

Sulli smiled, Sehun has never failed to make her feel happy, secure. She took the steps forwards to him and wrapped her arms around his waist that caused Sehun startled a bit.

" W.. Why at so sudden?", he asked.

" Thanks.. Thanks for loving and treasuring me..", said Sulli. Sehun smiled and wrapped his arms around her too.

" It's nothing for me.. I can do everything just for you.. because I love you.. I love you more day by day.. What do you make me to love you like that..?", Sehun joked.

" This?", Sulli tiptoed and pecked his lips, Sehun dumbfound. Sehun finally smiled and pecked her forehead, gently.

" I wish how good if you'll be like that, forever, Ssul..", Sehun hugged her again.

" Why not..? .. Our love is forever love..", said Sulli, smiling.

'Ssul.. You're making me to be greedy for your love.. What if you get your memory back..? ... Will you be the same at that time..?'

_________________________________

Sorry for my late update...*Bow*

PLEASE, COMMENTS AND VOTES!!!

LUV U ALL!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

66K 2.7K 37
"II-I didn't mean for this to happen" "We were so happy together......" "We had everything we ever wanted" "But I messed up....." "Now my Suzy doesn'...
1.1K 106 6
She's in love with him.. Madly in love with him. She could burn the whole world if it tried to come between them. She's rude, she's aggressive but wi...
96.9K 2.7K 67
𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 홉레스 러브 - 최승철 세븐틴 - CHOI SEUNGCHEOL "Never thought your sudden words will make me the happiest person and break me the ve...
2.4K 152 15
"Winter Falls The snow falls, purer than anything Falls I'll try to erase everything about you that still remains with me" "I loved you" -- In which...