Abyss

By SteamPunkMinecrafter

Isabella is Lieutenant of the spacecraft orbiting Mars. After mysterious disappearances keep on occurring, he... More

1
2
3
4

Prolouge

40 3 0
By SteamPunkMinecrafter

She walked down the large, dark hallway. She held her gun close to her body, ready to use it.

"He-ll-llo?" she stammered.

She started shaking. Her gun was rattling. She turned left. She kept on walking. She saw something move.

"I'm ar-r-med," she said.

Then out of nowhere, a dark being came toward her. She pointed her gun at it.

"I'll sho-o-ot," she said.

The figure was revealed.

"Oh! James. You scared me! Something is going on around here. You have to help me," she said.

He moved closer, dead silent.

"James?"

She backed up against the wall.

"James. It's me, Emma,"

He moved closer, expressionless.

He was so close that she would smell his breath. It smelled like something was rotting.

"James!"

His eyes were vast emptiness.

She screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 38.7K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
48.8K 3.4K 42
[Book 2 of the Within the Walls Trilogy.] Secrets and lies do not die with the tyrant. With him gone, and the city ripped open, Elle is forced to ven...
Thunder By Kylee

Science Fiction

151K 8.9K 34
Kyleigh Everson's life is changed completely when she wakes up in the hospital and discovers that she was struck by lightning and her only scar is an...
4.6K 247 30
The Story portrays the beginning of Cybertronian history and the Great War. Towards the middle of the War, Luna Prime was rescued by Optimus Prime fr...