A Soul Eater Fanfiction : Swi...

By FvkUps

This is about the cast of Soul Eater's Maka experiencing an alternate universe. What happens when the opposit... More

The Beginning
How the Game Begins
The Cat and Mouse Game
Entering the Game
Meeting the Players
Playing Around
Breaking Point
Twin-World
Medusa's Game
Strawberries
Short Meeting*
Twist
***CONTEST***
Help
Resolve & Un-Expected
Switch: Thinking
Switch: Hanging On
Switch: After Thoughts
Switch: Second Chance?
Switch: Memories
Switch: Already Gone
Switch: Clarity
Switch: Your Entertainment
Switch: Insanity
Switch: Everything Has Changed...
Switch: Friends
Switch: Spin
Switch: Let Down
Switch: Confusion
Switch: Almost Easy
Things Are Different Now

Surprise

2.3K 72 49
By FvkUps

-Twin-World-

-KID'S p.o.v-

"KID," I hear a voice scream at the top of their lungs from nearby. Who the hell is screaming my name like they just lost their god damn mind? Honestly, is this city full of idiots? I shake my head and continue down the street.

I sigh as I come to an intersection, Maka hasn't said anything for awhile. I wonder just how different she is, I believe this is the longest she's been quiet in my presence since I met her. I wonder what she remembers and what she doesn't. I think I might've scared her earlier.

Oh look, the coffee shop. I walk up to the Death City Cafe's door "remember this?" Maybe this will jog her memory, all of the Spartio team got coffee here before we went on missions. It's a tradition at this point.

Hm, maybe we should get our usual and have a conversation, then I can talk to her about her memory loss. Hmph, leave it to Justin to completely screw up the strongest girl on our team. "Maka, do you remember this," I ask walking to the door. No reply, I push open the door. "Maka," I say slightly aggravated, "if you don't remember, fine, but don't ignore me." Still no reply, I step back letting the door close. "If you don-," I say turning towards her.

Where'd she go? Maka? I walk back down the street, she's not here. Wait.

That voice, it sounded like her's! Maka! I run towards the direction of the scream.

~Real World~

~Soul's P.O.V~

"Maka, I'd stop now," I say staring up at her. She can't get even with me, there's no way she'd actually be willing to do anything. Well, considering she kissed a girl, I'm not really sure anymore.

She sits on my chest and looking down at me, "I want to have some fun though." She smirks, "I wanna mark you, like you marked me," she says pulling down her hair. She leans her face down towards mine, "like I said earlier, we could change that about each other too."

I feel my nose start to bleed. Shit, she's playing with me and she's actually winning. I'm not even into Tiny Tits like that. Well, she's not so Tiny Tits I realize as I glance at her busy. I sit up and cover my nose looking elsewhere, "you're funny, I'd just make you cry again." I push her off me slightly, I need some space.

"What's wrong tough guy, got a nose bleed," Maka asks tauntingly as she places her hand on my cheek smirking. She leans her face closer to mine, "come on Soul, let me get even."

If she thinks I'd let her give me a hickie, she's crazy. I pull away from her smirking, "cool guys don't play to get even, so no." There's no way, I'd let her get even with me anyway.

She smiles, "you're right." She reaches for the bottom of her shirt, "they play till they win." My nose starts to bleed more as I sit there with wide eyes. She pulls her shirt off. "But you can show me how cool you really are," she says with a devilish grin as she leans towards me again. Bare chested and all, she's really filling out that bra of hers. No Soul, stop. Stop looking.

I keep holding my nose trying stop the other nose bleed I just got and I try to back away from her. Holy shit, is this actually happening?! I back up into the head board and hit my head. She crawls towards me with a smirk playing on her lips, "what's wrong Soul, you don't want to play anymore?" She's most definitely is not tiny tits anymore, I let my eyes travel to her chest again. I keep holding my nose as it starts to bleed more. "Come on Soul, let's make a baby," she says with a playful laugh.

Since when does Maka wear lace bras?! And the fuck is she talking about?!? Make a baby, the fuck?!? Did she steal the bra from Blair?! Did Blair stick it in her things or did Blair get her to wear it?! Why the hell am I even think about that right now?!? What the hell is wrong with Maka?!? Did Blair tell her to say that?! I bet this is a bet her and Maka have. Maka smirks, "the saying, you can look but can't touch doesn't apply here," she licks her lips.

Oh fuck.

She kneels right in front of me and presses me further back into the head board, "what's wrong Soul, you were so eager to bite me a minute ago," she asks with a devilish grin pushing me into the headboard with her chest.

She's just trying to get back at me, she'd never actually be willing to go that far. I can't let her win, I'll play her game. I feel my nose finally stop bleeding. I take my hand away from my nose and smirk back at her, "trust me, if I did what I wanted to, I'd have you screaming." Using the bottom of my shirt to wipe away blood, I smirk thinking I'm going to have fun with this.

She places her hands on my shoulders and leans her head beside mine whispering, "really, because I think I'd have you moaning." I tense up and widen my eyes. She's going to get herself into something she can't get out of.

She starts to kiss my neck. She's not going to give me a hickie! I pull away and peer in her face. She's really trying to get herself into something she doesn't want to. "Scared, cool guy," Maka asks grinning as she let's her hands travel along my chest and to the bottom of my shirt.

I grab her wrists and push her down on the bed. I wonder how far she's willing to go. I surprisingly have a lot of self control, not sure how most other guys in this situation would handle it. She looks up at me smirking, "that's it? You're just going to make me lay down?"

I give her a devilish grin, "oh, this is far from over." I'll go as far as she wants me too, but if she'll let me, me and Maka won't be virgins after tonight.

-Twin-World-

-SOUL'S p.o.v-

"Soul."

"Soul?"

"Soul!"

"Huh," I say looking towards Sora. I have a bad feeling. Something isn't right.

"Lord Death is ready to see you," Sora says pushing me into the office, "he's waiting for you!" I walk in to see Asura talking to Lord Death.

"Soul," I hear Lord Death say annoyed, "if you have requested to be in my presence, it better be important."

I nod, "it's Maka, she lost her memory," I say looking at Lord Death apologetically. Asura shakes his head at his father and Sora smiles apologetically to me. Lord Death is never too pleased to take requests to see students. Well, this is important or I wouldn't have bothered him.

He nods, "I will have a talk with her, I can make her re-gain her memory." Well, he took that better than I thought. Maka is one of the most praised students here, she's strong and destined to be the next Death Scythe, only thing left for her is one witch soul. But Lord Death can make her re-gain her memory? He can do that? Well, he is Lord Death, so anything is possible, I guess. Is that the power of a reaper or full shinigami?

I nod to Lord Death, this is good news, but I can't shake this feeling, that's something's wrong. "I have to go find Maka now, please excuse me, Lord Death," I say before bowing and running out of the room. I don't know, something doesn't feel right.

~Real World~

-MAKA'S p.o.v-

"Trust me this is far from over," Soul says through a devilish grin. I smirk looking up at Soul. I'll do what he wants for once, he's always listening to me and doing what I want. Soul doesn't ask me for anything, somehow I know he's always wanted to do this.

I grab Soul's neck and bring him down to kiss him. As far as he wants to go. I close my eyes and press my lips to his. He kisses me back and before I know it we're in a heated make-out session. Our tongues dance as I fist Soul's hair and he somewhat hesitantly kisses me back.

"Maka, we don't have to," Soul says pulling away from me and staring down at me.

I smile looking up at him, I hate that I can't actually tell him what I feel. I love him so much, but every time I try to say it, I choke up. What I say in my head sounds fine and what I actually say are two different things. Actions speak louder than words though.

I lean up and kiss Soul again, "I want to, for you."

Soul smiles softly and pulls off his shirt and leans back down. He kisses me and bites my bottom lip playfully, speaking through kisses, "I can wait."

I pull away, "ow, your teeth." I cover my mouth. I forgot he had pointy teeth, they kinda hurt.

He licks his lips and pulls my hand away grinning, "the better to eat you with." He pushes my head to the side and playfully nibbles on my ear.

I playfully push him away laughing, "ok, big bad wolf."

He places his lips on mine again. "Seriously Maka, we don't have to," he says pulling away with a reassuring smile, "you're not even my girlfriend yet."

I sit up, placing my hands on Soul's chest smiling, "yet? I am your girlfriend." I wrap my arms around Soul's neck peering into his face, "I know we don't have to, but I want to, so shut up before I change my mind."

He smirks as his hands pull me closer to him. He runs his hands along my back before undoing my bra. I semi-blush as the bra starts to slip and Soul pulls it off me, pushing me back down on the bed and tossing my bra to the floor. "Alright then." He places his hand on my thigh and slides it up my skirt, "it's not too late to change your mind."

I place my hand over my mouth and close my eyes, I feel the tears on the corners of my eyes. I'm not scared of Soul, but I know it's going to hurt. I've heard some stuff about this.

"It's okay," I hear Soul say as he places his hand on my cheek. I open my eyes and the tears slip. He smiles looking down at me, "you don't have to force yourself."

"I-I'm not," I say protestingly as I stare up at him as I place one of my arms over my chest. I feel so exposed like this.

He leans down and kisses my forehead, "let's go to sleep." He lays down beside me and pulls me towards him.

I look up at his face confused, "why not?" I'm happy we aren't, but at the same time, I was kind looking forward to it. I was so sure Soul wanted to.

He puts his arm around me and places his chin on my head, "let's just say, next time." I rest my head on his shoulder and snuggle up to him. I guess there always is next time, but for now this is nice. I guess we do have all the time in the world. I stare at Soul's neck, well I never got even.

I bite his neck playfully. "Ow," Soul says annoyed as he squeezes me tighter. I bite his neck harder. Two can play this game easily. We keep playing like that for while, him squeezing me tighter and me biting him harder."I give up," Soul says loosening his grip around me. I let go of his neck and start to blow on it. I think, I bit him harder than I meant to.

I keep blowing on his neck for a while in silence. I kiss where I bit him, "sorry Soul." He doesn't say anything. I pull my head out from under his chin, "Soul?" I look up to see him passed out and breathing peacefully.

Wriggling out of his hold, he stirs slightly. I reach over the edge of the bed and grab my bra. I see Soul's shirt and I grab it too. I put my bra on and slip on Soul's shirt before looking back at Soul who's still sleeping. I can't help but smile at his sleeping face. I kiss his cheek and lean my head back on his chest and he wraps his arms around me subconsciously. Even when he's asleep, he always wants to protect me. I snuggle up to him yawning, "I love you Soul."

-Twin-World-

~Maka's P.O.V~

I keep screaming, but the cloth muffles my screams. My vision is blurry from the tears.

This
it's
really
happening.

I squeeze my eyes shut, as I feel the buttons on my shirt being tore open. I start to thrash around desperately, sobbing as I try my best to get free. I'm really going to get raped. I keep struggling but the fourth boy's grip tightens making my struggling pointless.

I keep my eyes closed and keep squirming, I don't want to see this happening. They could at least knock me out, so I don't feel anything. I feel hands touching my bare body from underneath my shirt. This is so disgusting. I feel filthy. Violated.

"They're not as big as I'd thought they were," one of the boys says as he grab my breasts over my bra. I feel one of my bra straps slip off my shoulder and I let out a muffled yelp as he squeezes them. "Stop touching me," I attempt to scream through the cloth and tears as I try to fight back harder. The boys burst out into laughter as I try to thrash around.

"What was that Maka," I hear one of them tauntingly question as the hands finally pull away from my body.

I sigh in relief. But I don't know why, this is only the beginning. "Open your eyes, I want you to see this," I hear a voice demand as I feel a hand caress my face. No, no way in hell! I'd rather go blind forever then open my eyes and witness what they're going to do to me!

"Open them," the voice demands as the boy squeezes my cheek. Ow! He's going to bruise my face with how hard he's squeezing it. I squeeze my eyes shut tighter and shake my head furiously. I'm trying to stifle tears, no one is going to help me. I'm on my own.

"Suit yourself," the boy says as he let's go of my face finally, "you'll feel everything." I keep my eyes clamped shut and continue to struggle. No one is coming. I feel hands get placed on my waist. "Let's get this over with," I hear someone says as they yank my skirt up.

I scream through the cloth as I squirm harder. No, no, no! Squeezing my eyes shut tighter and I can fell the tears stinging. I hear sinister laughing and feel the cool air on my legs, I know my lower half is completely exposed. With my skirt hiked up, I know my panties are visible. I keep screaming and squirming, trying to cross my legs.

"She's finally realized, no one is coming to save her," I hear someone say with a sadistic laugh. I feel hands on my legs forcing them to open them further and another hand on the band of my underwear. Going slow to make sure I feel everything because I won't open my eyes. Feeling the hand about to slip beneath the thin fabric, I open my eyes and scream desperately when I hear, "let her go" from in the distance.

"Who the-," I hear one of the boys say as their attention is diverted. I try to glance over to see who it is but I'm shoved into the brick wall behind us and the breath gets knocked of me from the sudden impact. My eyes are forced closed as I try to recollect myself and think carefully how I can get away while they're distracted.

"Blind fold the bitch," I hear one of the boys yell, "take her to the hideout!"

"The hell you will," I hear another voice yell, before hearing something getting hit.

I regain my composure and open my eyes quickly, someone is here! I catch a glimpse of blond hair, before my vision returns to blackness as I'm shoved into the wall again. I gasp as the air is knocked out of me yet again. Eyes clenched shut, I feel someone hurriedly put something around my head.

What's going on? I keep hearing what sounds like a fight going on. I feel something getting tied around my hands. I thought I was being saved but I guess I'm a little too hopeful right now.  I start struggling to get away when I feel the grip loosen on my hands. "Stay still," I hear a voice yell as they bind my hands behind me. I keep struggling but ultimately get completely tied up, hands, feet and all. I get shoved to the to the ground hitting my face on the concrete this time.

I yelp as I fall into the concrete pavement face first. I roll over and I can feel liquid coming from my nose, I think I might've broken my nose.

I make myself sit up. I can't see anything, and I don't think I can stand up. I keep hearing the fighting, but I can't see or do anything. I can feel the warm blood dripping down my face from somewhere on my head. Is my head bleeding too?

"Looks like I made it just in time," I hear a voice say as I hear a punch land from somewhere nearby.

"You're late," I hear a voice say from somewhere else through the fighting.

"Hey, at least he showed up," I hear another voice say as I hear a groan from somewhere and another punch land.

I sit there in silence. What the hell is going on? More importantly, I feel light headed. I hope I don't pass out from loss of blood. I don't know how bad this bleeding is. I stifle laughter, ironic. I wanted to be knocked out so I didn't feel anything, but I might actually be getting saved.

~Real World~

~Medusa's P.O.V~

I wonder how those idiot are doing. No matter, Death City will be mine. I must get ready for my next phase of my plan. I open the panel and place the sphere inside, "soon Maka, soon." I shut the the door laughing, I hope she suffers there. I hope that world drives her into the brink of madness. This game won't last very long, I already see the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote/Comment/Fan?

Follow: Anime_Fans_R_Us

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 176 19
After the fall of Asura (Anime version), everyone is dealing with many situations in different ways: Old memories from his past haunt Death Scythe...
231K 5.5K 25
Your name is, (Y/n) Thompson. You are the cousin of the two sisters Liz and Patty Thompson. Not too long ago you discovered you could turn into a wea...
48.7K 1.6K 30
A friendship meant to last forever with the Shinigami's son, an unrequited love formed by a pitiful assassin, a hot headed boyish-man who has a charm...
34.5K 1K 34
Luna, a meister, and her twin weapons, Drake and Drew travel to Death City at the request of Lord Death himself. Not bothering to get to know anyone...