Accidently On Purpose (Comple...

By ASPENX2015

Neymar Jr and Shakira Fanfiction More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 13

187 7 0
By ASPENX2015

Shakira pov

He put his hands on his stomach and I saw the blood on his shirt.
S:OH MY GOD NEYMAR!!!!!!

I reached for my phone to call an ambulance.

N:Who are you calling?
S:An ambulance
N:No dont
S:Neymar are you crazy. Your loosing to much blood.
N:I deserve to die
S:Neymar dont say that

I called the ambulance and they arrived within 5 minutes. By now he's past out. I dont know what to do. I asked my neighbour to look after Milan and I went to the hospital with the ambulance.
They took him to the emergency room. I waited....and....waited......and......waited for 3 hours.

The doctor finally came and I ran to him.

S:Excuse me doctor what's happening? Is he ok?
D:He lost a lot of blood
S:But is he ok?
D:It took a long time but we stabalised him and removed the bullet. He is weak but ok. You can go see him.
S:Thank you.

I ran to his room and when I got there he was sleeping. I'm glad he's ok.

I sat next to he's bed and his eyes shot open he pulled back he's hand and gave me a confused look. I saw that he's heart was beating faster and faster.

S:Ney calm down
N:What? Who are you?
S:Ney dont play ok. This is serious
N:Who are you?
S:What?
N:What am I doing here?
S:You seriously dont remember me.

I got up and went to the doctor.

S:Doctor something's wrong
D:What happened?
S:He doesnt remember me.
D:Oh I only received his results now. Its just temporary memory loss. He will remember his past piece by piece but rest assured he will remember dont worry.
S:What do I do in the meantime
D:You can show him pictures or anything that will help speed the process. It will help him a lot.
S:Ok thanks.

Neymar pov
I woke up in a strange room. A girl was holding my hand I snatched it from her. Who is she? I feel like I know her. She ran out of the room. She came back 5 minutes later. She sat in the chair again.

S:The doctor said that you have temporary memory loss.
N:You mean I know you
S:Yes but you'll remember soon dont worry. I'll help you.
N:Are you my girlfriend?
S:No but I am the mother of your son
N:I have a son?

Shakira pov

N:I have a son?

That bullet really affected him.

S:Yes he's name is Milan
N:Milan

I showed him a picture of Milan and he smilled at the sight of our little boy.(picture on top)

N:Will I see him soon
S:Yes when the hospital releases you. We live together.
N:I thought you werent my girlfriend
S:I'm not its a long story and I'll tell you when you get home. I have to go I left Milan with the neighbours.
N:Ok.

Neymar pov
She left and I fell asleep thinking about this beautiful woman that is the mother of my child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2K 49
"๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐’‘๐’“๐’‚๐’…๐’‚" . . . ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, Anastasia Valentine runs into her ex during an unfortunate n...
13.4K 155 21
"your lies cut deep, you watch me bleed" Joรฃo Fรฉlix fanfic ๐ŸŒŸ
39.3K 930 22
Neymar tries to get Mariana's attention after meeting her through a teammate's wife, but Mariana tries desperately to keep the footballer away while...