"Get It Girls" (Lesbian Story)

By missbenji

"If you like strippers, bad bitches, drama, turning up, getting money, and hook ups, then "Get It Girls" is a... More

Here's A Tip
G- String & Heels
Bands Will Make Her Dance
Fuckin Wit Ballers
My Majesty, Your Majesty.
Vodka Emotions
Foreign Men With Them Benjaminz
Fuckin Wit A Bad Bitch
Penthouse Nights
Bend Her Over, For A Range Rover
Karma Is A Bitch, A Bitch Ass Nigga
Young Cocaine
Melrose Blvd.
We Ain't Got No Worries
Feelin So Official
Bitches
Moving Out & Movin On?
Video Vixen Or Hoe?
Family Feud & Ex BFF Drama
Love Gets Bumpy
Drunk In Love
To Love & Life
Stuffing On Thanksgiving
Oh Brother!
Just A Hoe?
Baby, Do I Love You?
MADE (Melrose & Jade)
Bad Bitches Reunite!
WILD
Broken Love
Melrose POV
My Loss Or Yours?
Turn Up For A Check!
Majestic Nights
Gimme Dat Magic
Day Out
Bad Bitches Link Up!
Jaded
Lovin The Crew. Lovin The Fam.
A Good Mother?
Love & Dreams
Baby Mama Drama
Love & Hate
Letting Go & Moving On
Old Friends. New Secrets.
So Much Drama
The Twins Arrive
My Lil Fam
Melrose POV (2) Deep In My Thoughts
EX Games
Is Three A Crowd Or Nah?
All He Needed
Taking Things Slow
BBQ Madness
Back At It?
Ex Bae
Birthday Bitch!
Jade, Will You Marry Me?
Desiree's POV
Plan A is Plan B
Can't Force Love
MADE (Part 2)
Bump In The Road
I DO!
SQUAD GOALS
Announcement!

Netflix and Chill

10.3K 326 151
By missbenji

I pull up to Desiree's place and brace myself for drama as I walk in. I head into her room but she's not there. I search the whole entire condo and I realize she must have went out. Now is my chance to leave peaceful and quietly but I must do it quickly. I pack my things as fast as I can and I'm out the door in 10 about minutes, speeding off to my OWN place. I remember that Melrose wants me to come back to her place at 5 so I don't even have time to decorate my new place or get settled. When I get to my new place, I quickly pick out one of the expensive outfits I bought when me and Desiree went on a shopping spree. I change into a sexy Moschino skirt, Gucci crop top, and Giuseppe Zanotti pumps. Even though I don't need Melrose help anymore, I still want her to see me looking bomb. I spray some Chanel number 5 fragrance and head out the door looking like expensive sex.

I arrive at Melrose's residence, a little after 5:30. I hope she's not mad. I know she warned me about not taking her seriously but I'm actually late for a good reason. I lowkey did all this for her. I ride the elevator up to the last floor at the top and head to her door. I run my fingers through my Brazilian weave and press my lips together as I knock on her door, anxiously awaiting her answer.

Melrose opens the door and eyes me up and down then bites her lip."Damn! I was gonna yell at you for being late but now I see why."

I push my way past her, now feeling all kinds of confident. "So, I'm guessing I'm forgiven?" I ask, in a sweet voice.

"Nah, you ain't getting off the hook that easily, Jade."  Melrose says, coming closer to me. Melrose wraps her hands around my small waist and pulls me close.

 I can feel my temperature rise and butterflies in my stomach. "What I gotta do?" I play with my hair, acting seductive.

"Be a good girl and listen to whatever Daddy tells you. "Melrose commands.

I laugh. "Daddy? Ok, whatever. What does Daddy wants me to do?" I play along.

Melrose throws me over her shoulder and takes me upstairs. I can't stop laughing and I can't convince her to put me down and when she does she places me on her bed. 

"Ok, so what does daddy want me to do now?" I tease, rubbing my hands up my thighs.

"Daddy, wants you to strip!" Melrose crosses her arms and directs.

"You finna throw them dollars?" I crack up hysterically.

"Yo, stop being childish!" Melrose yells with a smile spread across her face.

I get up and push Melrose on the bed. She lays there and watches me as I slowly take off my clothes. The way her lustful eyes watch my every move turns me on so much. Lastly, I take off my panties and mount and kiss her aggressively. I begin kissing her neck and giving her some vampire like hickies.

"Fuck." Melrose moans.

I wrap my arms around her head as she sucks on my titties, flicking her tongue against my nipples. I begin to undress Melrose. I take off her shirt, then her sports bra, revealing the most perfect set of B cup breast, that I've ever seen. Damn, she hides them well. I undo her belt and look into her eyes.

"Tell me that you want this dick." Melrose demands, with a very serious face.

I crack a smile. "This dick?"

"Yeah, girl! This dick, tell DADDY you want it!" Melrose demands with an even more aggressive tone.

I crack up and she rolls me off from on top of her. Melrose pull downs her boxers and reveals the biggest strap on penis dildo thing, I've ever seen. 

"Oh shit." I mumble.

Melrose climbs on top of me and gently grinds the tip of her strap onto my clit. This shit is no longer a game. It feels so good my pussy is starting to throb and drip all down my thighs. I try to control my heavy breathing but it's getting to be too much.

"Just put it in already." I impatiently tell her.

"Tell Daddy, you want this dick!" Melrose continues to tease me.

"Daddy, I want that dick! I want that dick all up in me, all up in my soul! There! Now fuck me!" I pull Melrose's body close to mine.

She drives her strap deep into me. At first it hurts like hell but it also feels so good. She's fucking me like no nigga ever fucked me, even the ones with the biggest dicks. I am slowly falling in deeper, this sex is pure ecstasy. It's rough but at the same time, nice and gentle cause it's with a girl. 

"Melrose, baby, shit! Yes, ugh! Don't Stop! "I scream, having orgasms back to back.

She has me all up in my emotions now, holding her close and catching feelings. I'm feeling like this is what I've been missing and needing. No wonder I've been stressed out, nobody ever fucked me right. Well, like this. Once I feel like she's reach capacity of giving me the ultimate pleasure, she descends between me legs and gives me some serious pussy throbbing head and let me tell y'all, all of the city of Los Angeles knows Melrose name. I'll just say that.

I lay there exhausted holding Melrose close as she lays on top of me with her arms wrapped around my neck. Suddenly, I'm scared cause what if this was just sex for her? What if this didn't mean shit and she was just horny? I need to really catch myself before I really fall and get hurt. I begin to unwrap her arms from around me and put my clothes back on.

"Yo, you don't wanna cuddle? I'm not one of clients you know. You shouldn't treat me like them." Melrose says, looking hurt.

I stop putting on my clothes and exhale. "No, no, it's not like that. I just thought maybe it was just sex for you and I didn't wanna, like think it was more than that and get close."

"Like what happened with Majesty?" Melrose says.

I feel a slight pain in my chest. "Yeah, like Majesty."

"Look Jade, that may be my bro but we're nothing alike. I appreciate women and cherish them." Melrose explains.

"Yeah, but that's a good and bad thing cause I'm probably not the only woman you cherish." I nervously argue.

Melrose laughs. "Please tell me you ain't slick trynna call ME a hoe? You really questioning me about monogamy. I could be with one person if I wanted, could you?"

"Yeah." I answer, unsure of my own answer.

"Look, maybe you scared to get close to me cause you're more scared of what you'll do rather than what I'll do."  Melrose tells me,while getting dressed.

"I don't know if that's true or not but I don't want what just happened to be just sex cause I really do like you. I'm just kinda scared cause I don't trust myself I guess." I confess.

"Shit, how I'm spose to trust you then?" Melrose asks.

"I mean, being faithful shouldn't be a problem, since I'm no longer living that lifestyle no more." I say, hugging Melrose.

"So, whatchu sayin? You want to be my girl." Melrose asks, holding my chin in her soft hands.

I nod. 

Melrose pulls me closer to her and kisses my lips. "So, then you my girl. Just don't make me regret it."

"I won't but tell me, what ever happen to that skank that was here earlier?" I scrunch my face and cross my arms.

Melrose chuckles. "Oh her..umm she was just one of them sidepieces I call when I want a lil somethin but we ain't shit and she knows that. You really think if she was my girl ,that she would call me to the door to speak to some other beautiful girl?"

"That shit made me wanna slap you, you know. Had my ass jealous." I confess.

Melrose laughs and wrestles me on her bed planting kisses all over my face. "Now, let's cuddle like couples do because you ain't gon run out on me like I'm some client. Nah, I put in extra work to make you moan like that, the least you can do is hold me."

We both undress, climb back into bed, cuddle while we watch Netflix and we chill.

(A/N  Y'all Think Jade and Melrose a cute couple or nah? Comment what you think. Don't forget to vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 575 43
**** ONGOING **** This book centers around a woman in her mid 20's trying her best to make it through life after not having the best luck, with anyt...
358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
546K 14K 32
"Are you crazy?! Piss off!" Sam Harrison screams. "You can't turn down an opportunity like this, sweetheart. I know you'd die to be seen with me as...
275K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...