A Disney Descendants Fanficti...

Av KelliLink

In the land of Auradon, a friendly, girl named Trinity, the daughter of Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen, who... Mer

Trinity (Prologue)
The Arrival
The Tour Part 1
The Tour Part 2
Morning Surprises
Authors Note
Helping Others
Belly Rubs
Cheerleaders
The Cookies
The Truth About Carlos
The Date/Comforting Carlos
The Tourney Game
Their Parents
Family Day
Maleficent
Set it Off
Thank You

The Coronation

4.4K 91 13
Av KelliLink

I hadn't seen any of the V.K's since what happened earlier today. Ben and I were looking everywhere for them until we heard that they were outside having dinner. We went outside and sure enough, they were all sitting at one picnic table, looking miserable as ever.

You know, a lot of stuff has been going on between me and my friends ever since I started dating Carlos. Doug was always basically stalking Evie and Jane and Lonnie have been hanging out with Audrey and her friends more than anyone else now ever since Mal changed up their hair.

In fact, now that I think about it, Ben was the only one of my small amount of original friends I still hung out with on a daily basis. Anyway, I was the first to speak up to the V.K's.

"Hey guys, are you okay?" I asked, not coming on to quickly. I got a slight nod out of them all but Mal. I kissed Carlos on the cheek and he smiled, but it soon faded away. I sat down next to him.

"Hey, listen, forget about it, alright. It was nothing, forget about it. Be like Elsa and 'Let it Go'." Ben said as I shook my head at his attempted joke. "Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. I have to go." he said to Mal and kissed the side of her head. "I'll see you guys later, you too, T." he said to us all and walked away. Then, Doug walked up to the table.

"Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today, I just-" he started to say but got cut off by Chad calling his name. I could tell that Doug didn't care about Evie being a villain or not. He would be a lot better at keeping a relationship if Chad wasn't bossing him around all of the time.

"Doug?" Chad called him, but Doug ignored.

"It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry." Evie began.

"No it's mine." Doug said and got cut off by Chad calling him again. What a jerk.

"Doug?" he asked again and Doug finally answered him, annoyed.

"What?" he asked and Chad motioned for him to come sit at their table. He went and sat down.

"Doug . . ." Evie tried to say.

"Sorry, I can't." Doug said sadly and turned away.

All of the others started to whisper to each other when they noticed me sitting with them, so I decided to get up before anything else bad could happen today. Carlos whispered something to me before I could leave.

"You know that you're better than them. I don't care if they hate me. If they're going to be judgemental of my history, I don't even want to consider being friends with them. You, didn't judge any of us, and that's all that matters." Carlos stated and kissed my cheek which made me smile.

"Listen, guys, I have to go check on Monte'. You guys are always welcome to come by my dorm and talk to me when ever you want. See ya." I said kissing Carlos goodbye and walking away. It was hard getting a good nights sleep, since Audrey taunted and complained about my actions all throughout last night, which made me sick, but I managed.

-----------------------(The next day)---------------------

Today's the day! The big coronation that everyone in Auradon has been waiting for! I was so confident and happy for Ben, but unfortunately, I wasn't feeling the same way about myself.

About 2 hours before the coronation had started, I was still getting ready. I was with Carlos in his and Jay's dorm in the bathroom, staring at myself. I was so worried of what everyone would think of my dress. I knew I looked ugly, I just hate admitting it to myself.

"I'm not going!" I shouted, sitting on the sink and covering my face.

"Come on out, Trinity. Please?" Carlos called while playing with Dude on his bed.

"I look so . . ." I sighed, knowing I wouldn't win the argument if I kept saying I wouldn't come out. As I stepped out of the bathroom, I held my breath, awaiting the comment of how ugly the dress was to come out of his mouth.

"I don't know what you're complaining-" he began to say as he looked up at me and suddenly ceased his talking. "Wow." he said with a short gasp while smiling. Dude just glanced up at Carlos and tilted his head in an adorable way.

"I know, I know. I look horrible." I said frustrated.

"No . . . y-you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" he said and continued to stare at me.

"Really? You really think so?" I asked hopefully.

"I don't think so, I know so. If the other people at the coronation can't see that, then they're probably just blinded by your beauty." he said which really gave me some thought.

"You know what? You're right. Thanks, Carlos!" I said and kissed him. I was really excited and pumped up, but I was still nervous. "Let's go." I said and held out my hand, waiting for him to take it. He gladly took it as we started to head towards the door.

-----(An hour and a half later)-----

I was at the cathedral in the coronation hall along with everyone and our parents. I wasn't wearing anything special. Just a long, dark green dress with a giant ribbon tied into a bow with some elbow length gloves. I also had some perfume and a little bit of makeup, such as lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, and a small amount of blush.

Snow White was announcing everything that was going on since she was a news reporter now. I was standing there with my parents, Carlos, and of course, Dude. I was only talking to Carlos really, but he wasn't really bringing up any conversation. He wasn't acting much like himself today.

Considering I had just basically lost most of my real friends, I didn't have that many people to talk to. Evie and Jay were way up at the top where the children's choir was and Mal was only a few feet down from us, but she wasn't saying that much either. It was getting really weird.

I played with Dude for a little while until Fairy Godmother unveiled her magic wand which meant the coronation was about to start. A few minutes later, Ben began walking down the aisle as we all bowed when he walked past us. Carlos almost didn't bow with Dude in his arms until he saw everyone else doing it.

Finally, as he got up on the steps, he knelt down as Fairy Godmother took the crown off of King Beast's head and placed it on Ben's as she picked up her magic wand and held it over his head as she finally spoke up.

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall rein?" she asked him.

"I do solemnly swear." he said looking nervous, but excited as ever.

"Then it is my honor and my joy, to bless our new king." she said and was about to dub him king, but Jane swiped the wand away from her and everyone gasped, including Carlos and I. She zapped the wand up into the ceiling. The force and energy from the wand was making her go in all different directions. "Child, what are you doing?!" Fairy Godmother asked her daughter.

"If you wont make me beautiful, I'll do it myself!" she shouted. "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!" she yelled. The wand sparked in all different directions making us all jump back. I knew that Jane had really low self esteem and that she wanted to make herself look 'beautiful', but I didn't think that she'd take it this far. Especially in front of this many people! Did I say many people? I meant to say LITERALLY ALL OF AURADON! Mal stepped in and tried to take it from her.

"Careful, Mal!" yelled Queen Belle as she finally took the wand from Jane and she ran off. Mal held the wand towards Ben as if she was going to attack him with it.

"Mal, give me the wand." Ben said calmly.

"Stand back." Mal said.

"It's okay." Ben said comfortingly holding out his hand.

"Ben, I said stand back!" she yelled at him as Jay, Evie, and Carlos ran up behind her. I was so confused in what they were trying to do and it was making me sad and scared that they were actually going to try and enslave us all.

"I told you so!" Audrey said to Ben as Mal held the wand towards us and we all backed up.

"Let's go." Carlos said which made me gasp as tears started flowing out of my eyes. I couldn't believe it was all a set up. It's a good thing that I had on water-proof mascara.

"Revenge time." Jay mumbled.

"You really want to do this?" Ben asked them.

"We have no choice, Ben. Our parents-" Mal began to say.

"Your parents made their choice, now you make yours!" I butted in.

"I think I want to be good." she started to say.

"You are good." Ben said.

"How do you know that?!" she yelled at him.

"Because . . . Because I'm listening to my heart." he said and she stood there for a moment.

"I wanna listen to my heart, too." she began. "And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents." she said turning around to them. "I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy." she said referring to Jay. "Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy." she said as they all smiled. "And you, I'm so proud of you that you've finally found true love for the first time with Trinity!" she said obviously referring to Carlos as he blushed and smiled back at me with Dude sitting at my feet. "And Evie, you do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart!" she said as they both laughed and Evie began to tear up. "And I don't want to take over the world with evil." she started again. "I want to go to school . . . and be with Ben." she said as Ben looked up hopefully. "Because Ben makes me really happy." she said turning around to face him. "Us being friends makes me really happy." she said which made me smile. "Not destroying things." she stated. "I choose good you guys." she said and put her fist in. She started looking around frantically when she realized none of them were agreeing with her, yet.

"I choose good, too." Jay said first and put his fist in.

"I choose good." Evie said and put her fist in and Carlos didn't put his fist in yet which was making me nervous.

"So, just to be clear, we don't have to worry about how really mad our parents will be?" he asked which made us all laugh. "'Cause they're gonna be really, really mad." he said again.

"Your parents can't reach you here." I said, walking up from behind them and putting a hand on his shoulder. "Please, don't do it for me, do it for yourself." I said making puppy eyes (not on purpose) and I knew he couldn't say no to this face.

"Okay then, good." he said happily and told me to put my fist in as well and Mal told Ben to do the same. I put my fist in and Carlos put his arm around me and Mal rested her head on Ben's shoulder once he put his fist in.

All of the sudden, a mysterious cloud of dark green smoke appeared which made us all jump and gasp in fear and surprise as it landed right in front of us to form someone that I never wanted to be face-to-face with in my entire life-

Maleficient!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
17.8K 362 10
*✫𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑆𝑎𝑚,𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑏𝑦,𝐶𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐾𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝐺𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝐴 𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝐸𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐴 𝑊𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑠�...
Soulmates Av Joe

Fanfiction

4.3K 58 20
What if spider had a twin? And what if that twin was a girl? And what if they could become avatars like the sully's? And final what if..... what if...