Through the Glass k.th [HYYH...

By -haikutae

Kim Taehyung has been classified certifiably insane. He isn't, he knows he isn't, he just likes to make every... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
HYYH Pt.2

31

18.6K 1.1K 931
By -haikutae

"Heart Attack. The wait's end. The Serenity that quietly grasped my heart that seemed like it would burst. Even if my breath stops, right now it's so peaceful that I like it..."

~Heart Attack-EXO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He went straight up to Jae-hwa and nearly grabbed her collar he was so angry, but thought better of it, and just glared at her. "Don't touch Hana."

Jae-hwa laughed. And deep inside, he wanted to hit her for laughing, but kept it to himself. Don't do anything violent, don't give them a reason, don't give Jae-hwa something to tell the police about. "Oh? What are you going to do about it? Hana's my property before yours, f*ckboy, she didn't stay for out daily girl time yesterday, you know." Jae-hwa grinned. "Or maybe you do know, in fact I think you know better then anybody."

Taehyung glanced over at Hana, who was still laying on the ground, propped up on her elbows, just looking up at him, her legs in such a position that he could see her panties, and the long cut in her skirt didn't help. Tears going down her face, her eyes red and puffy from the crying. He could feel his hands clenching into fists, seeing her like that made his heart feel like someone had driven a knife through it, like suddenly he was bleeding from the inside out.

"This...is rape." Taehyung started, "She's not your property, b*tch."

Jae-hwa blinked, her face slowly going from smiling to outraged. "What? What did you call me?!"

Taehyung looked at Jae-hwa evenly. "B*tch. You're a b*tch. Go to hell."

Jae-hwa stood there for a minute, probably in absolute shock. Taehyung was just as surprised, he'd never said anything like that out-loud, as much as Jae-hwa screwed him over, he'd never said it to her before, he'd just taken it laying down, like he'd always done.

"You crazy--!" She stopped, screaming in frustration for a second. "Kim Taehyung! You dumbass! Forget mental hospital, I'll send you to prison! You murdering bastard! I'll have you executed!"

"How?" He asked, trying to ignore how scared that made him. I'm not crazy, I didn't mean to hurt Appa, I didn't...

Jae-hwa stuttered. She doesn't know? Eventually, she pointed a finger at him, "You. That's how."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, keeping the blank expression he'd had through all of this. If he thought about it, what was she going to tell the police? That he'd called her a b*tch after she violated a deaf girl?

Jae-hwa grinned. "I know about the adoption thing, you know, I heard all about it, they're going to try to get custody of you, right?" Jae-hwa grabbed Taehyung's tie. "I don't think you know how much you've screwed yourself over, but you'll see, say good-bye to everything, Taehyung, enjoy it while it lasts, you're going back to hell, and you're not coming back, just wait."

What do you mean? I don't understand. How could you do any of that? Jae-hwa turned to leave, and Taehyung let her go, he didn't so much care what Jae-hwa did, if she was gone, all the better.

He let out a deep breath, then turned back to Hana kneeling next to her, noticing a dog bowl nearby, maybe he didn't want to know what was in the picture Jae-hwa had sent to the school... "Hana-ssi?" He asked, since tears were still coming down her face. "Don't cry..." He gently pushed her leg down so her panties wouldn't be so visible, though he hadn't meant to, he'd looked long enough to recognize a flower pattern decorating them, and it made his heart skip. Stupid hormone. Stupid damn hormone.

Hana sucked in a breath sharply and put her leg back in the position it was in before, making her panties just as visible as before.

"Hana... what's wrong?" It felt like such a stupid question to ask. Everything was wrong, Hana had gone through what no person should. "Hana..." I miss your smile. And I don't think you'll smile for a while after this.

"Tae, I'm going to go tell the teacher what happened and about the police coming." Jimin said, surprising Taehyung. He'd forgotten Jimin was there. "Can you...stay with her?"

Taehyung looked up at Jimin and nodded, then looked back to Hana when Jimin started running back toward the school.

She was still crying, her body shaking and her lip trembling. He wished he what to do to make it better, but nothing could make this better, he was sure.

"Hana, are you feeling--?"

Hana took his hand with hers and directed it to her upper thigh. Taehyung swallowed. Your skin is so soft... What are you...? Then he felt something warm, and sticky.

He took his hand away to find his fingers bloody. Blood? Blood? Where did...? "I didn't mean it..." Taehyung mumbled. It was different, he knew it was, but the sight only reminded him of that day, of all the blood on his hands, all the blood he had on himself.

He paused for a second, then he realized that Hana was bleeding, for some reason, that hadn't occurred to him when he'd first seen it. He looked back to Hana, seeing she was still crying, silent tears rolling down her cheeks in rapid succession. He was an idiot, why couldn't he see how much pain she was in before?

"Ah...Forgive me..." He said, lifting a bit of her skirt for a second. She had a gash on her leg, oozing blood. It was probably what she'd screamed about earlier, however Jae-hwa had cut her skirt, she must have also cut Hana. Blood. Blood. Blood. It made him panic for a second, the flashes of the memories, the flashes of everything that happened after.

He looked away for a second, just to collect himself. Calm down, that's not what's happening, this is different. Then he tentatively brought his hand to her cheek and wiped away a few tears. Hana looked like she was trying hard to stop crying, but she wrapped her arm around his neck, pulling him closer and into an embrace, hugging tight as she cried into his shoulder.

"Ah, Hana... Don't cry." She probably didn't catch that, she wasn't looking, so as much as he liked how warm she was, and how soft she was, he gave her a gentle push so she'd back out of the hug and look. "Hana, you're bleeding...I...I'll carry you to the nurse's office, okay? Just wait a second."

Hana nodded, and he stood up, taking off his jacket, putting it over her legs so no one else would see her panties, then he loosened his tie a little before bending down to pick her up, one arm under her knees, and the other under her upper back.

She winced when he picked her up, but then just closed her eyes. I'm sorry, Hana, it's my fault this happened, I'm so sorry.

~~~

When he got into the school, rushing to the nurse's office as fast as he could without hurting Hana, the door was closed. It wasn't like the school's front door, which he went through backwards, pushing it open. This one had a knob, and he couldn't turn a knob holding Hana, who looked like she was half asleep, breathing deep to deal with the pain.

He kicked the door, kind of hard, trying to get the nurse's attention at the other side of the door.

It worked, though the nurse answered the door upset, yanking the door open so fast it surprised him, "Take it easy on the do--Oh my god..." She stood aside and let Taehyung carry Hana into the small white room.

White room. I hate white rooms.

In the room was a bed, a desk with two chairs, and a wall of cabinets probably filled with medicine and disposable gloves, and then a sink off in the corner. There posters all over the walls, most of them with random facts about the human body.

Taehyung set Hana down on the bed and she winced just as much as when he'd picked her up. I don't mean to hurt you, Hana, I'm sorry...

"Wh-what happened?" The nurse asked, not waiting for an answer while going over to Hana looking for herself. "Taehyung did you...do this to her?"

Taehyung looked up at the nurse. The staff all think I'm crazy, I forgot. "I didn't do anything to her."

The nurse gave him a sympathetic look. A look that Taehyung knew all too well. She didn't believe a word out of his mouth. "It's okay if you did, I'd forgive you."

"I didn't."

"Ok, Taehyung, but I want you to know that it's alright, sometimes there's things you can't help and I know it's hard not to act on--."

"I wouldn't do that. I didn't do it." Taehyung interrupted. Of course you won't believe me. He wondered if the rumors about him being a pervert got to the staff? Probably. And they would believe every word, because Jae-hwa was a protected witness.

"Ok, Taehyung. I'm going to call Mrs. Park and Mrs. Lee though, and they can talk this out, alright?"

It was frustrating. So very frustrating. Nothing ever changed. They'd always look at him like this, wouldn't they? Take everything he said as a delusion. I hate it.

When the nurse went to get things to clean up the cut on Hana's leg, Taehyung pulled a chair over to the side of the bed, sitting down and leaning on the side of the mattress, arms crossed and his head resting on them. He watched Hana bite her lip, their eyes meeting. She didn't look away, and neither did Taehyung.

Hana leaned over and brushed Taehyung's bangs out of the way, kissing his forehead. She came away blushing, but mouthed, "Thank you, prince." It took Taehyung a minute to even realize what she was trying to say, but when he did, he felt his heart skip.

"Prince?" He asked, just to be sure.

She nodded, her blush turning darker. Then her hand found his and she weaved her fingers through his. Your hands are soft, your fingers are so small, they're so delicate.

Taehyung closed his eyes. I love you, Hana. You're an angel, a beautiful angel. I don't ever want you to be sad again. I hope Jae-hwa was lying, I hope I don't have to go.

Taehyung accidentally fell asleep holding her hand while the nurse put a bandage on her leg, tired from not getting hardly any sleep the previous night.

Hana, I'm sorry, it's my fault you got hurt, and I might be the one to hurt you next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The gif is 100% because of the face he makes, this has nothing to do with drinking drinks sexily :3 unless you'd want it to somehow, in which case SUUUUUURE, BROOOOO~ xD

I'D LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS TO ANYONE WHO EVER SAID TAEHYUNG NEEDS TO STAND UP FOR HIMSELF O_O ;) BECAUSE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE PERF MOMENT TO WRITE IT~~~!! >O<)/

Can you tell when I'm excited? I update quicker, because when I'm excited, I write faster, which is to say, I get really pumped and full of inspiration when I'm excited and happy~ ^0^

Omo, help me, I've been listening to that Up10tion song on repeat, the Wihamhae one >.< oooooh, oh my gosheu, I don't need this in my already fangirled lifeu O.o

~Neri~

...

WI HAM HAE~ YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY, BABY~ (Like I said, help meeeeee)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 36.4K 40
[COMPLETED] "Is HE in here.. in this room, Taehyung?" The psychiatrist asked "Say NO" I didn't even look at HIM and blindly followed HIS command "N...
1.3M 62.9K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
252K 10.8K 64
(BTS Jin Fanfiction) (This story is under editing, so some parts may be a bit confusing rn. Thank you!) Lee Junghee experiences health issues since...
648K 29.2K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...