At the End of the Day

By LieAris

A girl named Beth has a hard life and just wants to be happy. She faces a lot of bad things but she has her f... More

Chapter 1 No one, Everyone, Someone
Chapter 2 The Deal is Fufilled
Chapter 3 Testing our relationship
Chapter 4 A walk through my past
Chapter 5 One step foward and blown backwards
Chapter 6 He has to know
Chapter 7 A visitor
Chapter 9 Plus and minus
Chapter 10 It can't be real
Chapter 11 The real suprise
Chapter 12 My Second Chance
Chapter 13 What to do
Chapter 14 My Small Fame
Chapter 15 The Right Thing
Chapter 16 Leaving

Chapter 8 Judgement with a name

8 3 0
By LieAris

   In about the middle of the day some one who I never talk to came up to me,

"Hey Susan told us that baby ain't your husband's but Coach  Johnson."

"Why would she say that?" I tried to play confused, but Susan walked up behind me, "Because it's true. I heard her talking to some of her friends. So... What would that make you east, a whore? Let me ask you this did he pay you or was it free?" They were all laughing now. What can I do? I can't cry. That would seem weak.

"It's none of your business whose baby it is."

"Yeah. Every one has the right to know there is a whore among us. Who gets payed every now and then." This really made them laugh. I can't take it any more so I walked away.

   I passed Jill and went to the bathroom to cry my eyes out.

"Beth. It's Kayla and Zoey. Jill told us what happened." I gave no answer because nothing would come out from all the tears.

"Jill stay with her. Talk to her. Me and Zoey will be back. Maybe." They walked out and I was left with Jill.

"Beth she had no right to say those things. Beth please come out. Zoey and Kayla are taking care of those people."

"What?!?" I came out of the stal, "Why they know it's true? Well most of it."

"Because we look out for each other. You would do the same for us and we know it."

"But they will get in big trouble over a little bit of talk."

"That is not little talk. Susan was trying to ruin your name infront of every one."

"I have to go. You coming?"

"Yeah but where are you going?"

"To find them. I have to thank them."

   When I walked out the bathroom there was a teacher out side.

"There you are. We have been looking for you. Follow me. Both of you." She took us both to the office. Susan, Zoey, and Kayla were in there already.

"What's going on?"

"Sit down Beth. It seems you have caused a very big problem. One in which we are going to solve today no matter what." I caused a problem? I'm the victum!

"Susan tells me that your two friends jumped her on your command because she told every one whose baby it really is. Is this true?" Kayla and Zoey were both yelling in anger and we could not tell what they were saying.

"Hey! This question is for Beth not you two! Both of you are in trouble because of her. It would be wise if you don't get into anymore. Now Beth answer my question."

"No.  I didn't tell them to jump her. Susan also didn't tell the whole truth. She called me a whore and that I slept with people for money if they payed. She was having every one laugh at me as she talked."

"What about the baby? Did she lie about that too? Is it in fact Coach Johnson's?" I looked at Zoey, Kayla, and Jill wanting to know if they think I should answer but they said nothing.

"So by your silence I take it as a yes. Do you have any idea how bad this looks on the school, on me? I have a student married to a sub., who is now missing, and knocked up with another teacher. I'll be laughed at and mocked because it will be said I have no control over my school. No this is what I'm going to do. Susan go back to class. Kayla and Zoey you both have ISS for a month. You are both lucky I'm not kicking you out like I am Beth. And Jill you will have... ISS for a week. Seems you have done no real harm other then being an accomplice. Now go all of you before all of you are gone."

"But Susan was bullying Beth. How can she get away with it?"

"Zoey please it's fine."

"No Beth. Zoey is right. I'm not going to stay at this dumb school who protects bratty kids who need their..."

"Kayla!" I cut her off.

"Kicked. I quit. I'll spread the word about unfair punishment at this school."

"Kayla you don't need to do this for me."

"Kayla is right. I'm leaving with y'all. This is not right. And besides I hate most of the staff anyway because of unfair punishment. Good bye stupid school! Let's go y'all."

   The look on his face was priceless I could not help but take a picture. After all what can he do I'm expelled.

"Thanks you guys. I really appreciate how y'all stood up for me."

"We should have stood up when he was asking if Johnson was the father."

"It's fine. Now that we are all out of school I need to tell Peter."

"Peter? You call him that to his face?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah. His idea."

"Oh." They all started giggling.

   "Wait here." I got to his classroom and knocked on the door. He answered with a suprised look on his face.

"Hey? What do you need?"

"I just got expelled with Kayla, Zoey, and Jill. I wanted you to know so you don't have to wait for me."

"I heard about the fight. I was sure that Susan girl would get in  trouble."

"No the school protects certain people and she is one of them."

"Hey look I'm sorry about judging you and your cuts. I was just scared and mad. I'm hoping that you can fogive me."

"Yeah. I'm use to people judging me."

"It shouldn't be that way. Especially with me. I should have been more understanding."

"It's fine. Right now we have to go and try and find a job."

"Okay. Well I'll see you when I get home." I turned to walk away when I heard him say, "I really do love you." I turned around to see him closing the door.

"Y'all ready to go find a job?"

"Yeah. Let's go." replied Zoey.

"I hope we can work at the same place." Jill said.

"Me too. That would be awsome!" Kayla said all happy even though she just got kicked out because of me.

   We went from place to place. No one would hire us. Mostly because of us getting expelled. We went into a small cafe shop called Chil. The lights were dimed. There was a bar where they served coffee. It was just like a place I wanted to start. I walked up to a girl with short black spiky hair and tatoos.

"Hey can I speak to the owner?"

"You are. I know I get that look a lot. I don't look like I would own a place like this. What do you need?"

"I just got expelled with three other friends. Would you be needing some help around here any?"

"Yeah I supose I could use y'all. What did you get expelled for?"

"It wasn't my falt. A girl called me a whore because I'm pregnate with a teacher's baby and married to a sub. The others got in trouble for beating her up and one for staying with me."

"Wow. What happened to this girl who called you a whore?"

"Nothing. She was sent back to class."

"Umm. Bad break. It's good y'all stuck together like that. Now let's talk about the job."

"Wait you're hiring us?"

"Yeah. Why is that a shocker?"

"When we told them we got expelled they turned us down and others turned us down when they found out what for."

"Well I believe in second chances. I'm sorry what happened if you need to talk I'm here."

   Jill will be working the register. Zoey and Kayla are making coffee, ice cream, or whatever they make here. I'm a waitress. Here you wear pretty much whatever looks good, cool, and appropriate.

   I got home to see Peter passed out. He must have had a glass or two of liquor. I picked up his glass and finished what was in it. I was heading to bed when he woke up.

"I heard what Susan said about you sleeping with me for money. I feel horrible bout it. I'll set her straight tomorrow."

"Don't worry bout it. They'll protect her. I'm fine."

"Okay but I'd feel better if I did."

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 9 7
An emotionally detached girl tries to create intimacy with a boy who loves her. Her insecure personality and strict parents make her life hard. In h...
1.5K 64 24
This story is about a girl who has been through a lot and she has trust issue do to the things she's been through ....its hard for her to fall in lov...
64 5 18
A boy committed suicide, but before his soul moves on, he is given a chance to see what he left behind. A girl longing for true love waits for him, s...
831 160 37
Nicole Miller has gone through a terrible heartbreak and before she could recover she left for fashion school in a different city. Gia Hart, the offi...