If only I wasn't a mermaid ~a...

By Naluforever5452

Princess Lucy's a mermaid who has only one wish: To be human. All her life she's been living underwater with... More

Chapter 1: why ever...
Chapter 2: A hatred for mermaids
Chapter 3: you betrayed us.
Chapter 4: thats not how you shower!!!
Chapter 5:A swing near a lake
Chapter 6: Meet the dragneel family!
Sorry!
Chapter 7: "Lunch can be hard to eat."
Chapter 8: Frienemies
Chapter 9: War Is Coming
Chapter 10: Rain
Chapter 11: Little wendy
Chapter 12: A date, A friend, A shock , A thought
Chapter 13: The past is the past
Writers block
Chapter 15:the truth...?
Chapter 16:True friend
Chapter 17: "Not this time."
Chapter 18: Determined to know
Chapter 19....?
Chapter 19: "lets tell what we know."
New book...?
Break
Chapter 20: Sword fight
Chapter 21: the day before tommorow
Chapter 22: hanging out with friends
Chapter 23: Evacuation
Chapter 24: War is here
Chapter 25: Friendly help
On vacation- no internet?!!
Chapter 26: It Starts off with a fight
Chapter 27: beyond the border
Chapter 28: What seems like a cycle
Highschool+ out of ideas
Guys a little bit of help pls/survey
Chapter 29: The truth
Chapter 30: "Sacrifice one for all"
A/N
NARRATOR
GAJEEL
LEVY
GRAY
LUCY
EPILOGUE
FINISHED OH GOSH
DRAW DAT SCENE
100k- Thank you so much!

Chapter 14: Suspicion

3.3K 169 16
By Naluforever5452

Queen Grandine's P.O.V

"Sweetie, what's the day today?" I asked Igneel as I stood up from the bed with a book in my hand.

"Wednesday, hon," Igneel called back with his eyes still fix onto his papers on the desk.

"Hmmm.... Ok...."

"Why? Something wrong?" Igneel looked back at me for a second before turning back to the desk. I slid my arms over his shoulders and rested my chin on one of them.

"Nothing... Only thing that worries me a little is that blonde one..." I mumbled.

"Ah! Lucy?" He put down his pen and crossed his arms.

"Yeah.... Even if Natsu trusts her, I don't quite as much..."

"Lucy does seem a bit....suspicious. I mean, out of nowhere? Natsu brings her in? It would make sense if she were a good friend of his, but she isn't. She said he found her on the street homeless."

"That's true... You think our boy is hiding something from us?"

"Could be," Igneel turned his chair around so he could face me, "you really think Natsu would be the one who would bring a stranger in?"

"Wendy would. She even took a liking to that Lucy."

We both sighed and looked up.

"I'm sure Natsu met Lucy at least once before..." I started again.

"Why would he hide that from us, though?" Igneel patted his legs for me to come sit on them. I did.

"Igneel, there's something going on...." I raised my voice a bit in panic, "something we should know, something bad..."

"Are you suggesting we get rid of her immediately?" Igneel said as he looked at me with his dark green eyes.

I closed mine,
"... No.... Let's... Wait for one week. She's be gone by then anyways..."

He laid back in his chair and looked through the big window,

"They look so happy too..."

I looked through the window as well. There they were, all happy and joyful. Wendy was playfully running away from Natsu and Lucy. Natsu reached out his hands like claws and grabbed Wendy, dragging her down to the dirt and grass. I cringed at the sight knowing they will have to take a shower before our tea party this afternoon. Lucy laughed and ran over to tickle Wendy, making her laugh as well. They were all laughing like a bunch of idiots.

I sighed and laid back on Igneel's  chest. He said a playful, 'ow! Ow! Heavy~!' and I glared at him to make him stop. He smirked before getting serious again,

"But we really have to speak with Natsu. This could be serious, for all I know."

"After he eats breakfast?" I asked, wanting to know answer as soon as possible.

"Yeah. Sure."

---
Author here! I know this is real short, but let's just say I want to keep the same length for all of them. After all, I will make the second one soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 62 13
Lucy Heartfilia lives in modern day Fiore, but not all people are equal. She is a celestial mage and can't tell anyone about it but other wizards. Wi...
277K 9.4K 26
"Mermaids can't lie, we'll die if we do. Disappear like we never existed in the first place. This is my peoples curse." Join Lucy Heartfilia on an ad...
33.3K 1.1K 32
Princess Lucy Heartfilia, first and only princess of the Celestial Kingdom ran away from her castle to escape her caged life. When she suddenly met N...
50.1K 1.9K 25
Lucy is royalty. She is the prettiest girl in the land and every boy falls for her. Her parents were murdered long ago and she lives a lonely life in...