Behind Closed Doors (A Harry...

Від mullingford

On the outside, Jesse is just like anyone else; beautiful, friendly, and always smiling. On the inside, she's... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
PLEASE READ
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
LAST CHAPTER

Chapter 26

168 8 5
Від mullingford

*Song for this chapter is Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder :) Enjoy x*

JESSE’S POV

“Jess, I’m nervous.”

“You shouldn’t be.”

“What if I mess up?”

“You won’t.”

“But what if I’m not good enough? All the other lads did amazing, what if I don’t do as well as them?”

“Harry, you’re psyching yourself out. I know you’ll do just as amazing as the others, because I’ve heard you enough to know that everyone will love it.”

“But-“

“Harry. You’ll be fine. Go out there and show those judges what you can bring to the table!”

I smiled and leaned up to peck Harry on the lips before he nervously made his way onto the stage. I hurried over to the rest of the group as they watched Harry on the screen, Gemma –who had driven down here from Bristol to support Harry with her boyfriend, Drew- and Anne were especially anxious to watch Harry perform. They couldn’t sit closer to the screen that displayed Harry on the stage, so it was a little hard for the boys, their mums, and I to get a good view ourselves.

We’d been here since the morning, and I long lost count of how many hours we’d been here for, only leaving the X Factor building to go eat lunch before coming right back. All the boys except Harry already gone and, thankfully, done wonderful and made it through by the judges’ consent. Harry was the last to go, and the most nervous and jittery out of all of them. Which only made me more anxious.

In front of Harry were the judges’; Simon, Nicole, and Louis. The crowd went wild as soon as he stepped on stage, especially some rather girlish screams. But I couldn’t blame them, Harry was obviously very fit and I would definitely cheer if a fine young lad strolled onto the stage like he had.

“Nice to meet you, what’s your name?” Simon asked Harry in a very intimidating manner, the one that made him famous.

“I’m Harry Styles.” The girls in the crowd went crazy just by his name, and I’m going to be honest and say that it made me a bit jealous. But then I reminded myself that I was the lucky girl who got to say that I was his girlfriend.

“How old are you, Harry?”

“I just turned eighteen a couple weeks ago.”

Again, more screams and cheers.

“Isn’t that exciting! What do you do then?” Nicole piped in a seemingly nicer tone than Simon’s.

“Erm, well I’m finishing up school right now and am going to uni in the fall to study law, sociology, business, and something else but I’m not sure yet.” His deep, husky voice rang throughout the large room as Harry was having a rather casual conversation with the judges’. It just made me more anxious about his performance, even though I knew he would do fine.

“Well then, what will you be singing for us today, Harry?”

“I’ll do Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder.”

My body tensed up as Simon signaled for Harry to begin and he raised the microphone to his lips, beginning the song that decided his fate. My mind was racing and I was tense and excited all in one, my nerves were on overdrive. The only thing that could both calm them down and make them triple at the same time was Harry’s beautifully angelic voice.

 I listened closely and intuitively as Harry’s voice spilled into the microphone and filled the now quiet room.

“Isn’t she lovely

Isn’t she wonderful

Isn’t she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we’d be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn’t she lovely made from love.”

Harry finished off the song, which he clearly executed beautifully. Isn’t he wonderful? Everything he does is perfect in my eyes, and that just proved it all. And the crowd obviously agreed with me, their cheers were deafening.

Harry turned to the judges’ with a smile on his face, but I wasn’t quite sure if I was smiling too since I couldn’t feel my face. Unlike me, Harry looked relatively calm and peaceful; totally opposite of his mood not even three minutes ago. He looked so adorable with his messily curly hair (which was in need of a trim) and gazing green eyes, it reminded me of the old Harry back in secondary school. Always smiling with those perfect white teeth and making you feel happy just by looking at him.

I remember always coming to him first when I had a problem with anything or was upset, but it was just to make me happy and smiling again. Liam and Zayn were the best people to go to for advice but Harry was the one who really knew how to make me happy, it was always a reassuring feeling to know that he would always be there for me whenever I needed him to be.

There was never a time where Harry betrayed me or we got into a fight, it was always just easy with him. We always went with the flow and saw where that took us, just enjoying life with our four best friends. And now we were here. It was actually insane what all happened in these past few years and how much we’ve changed. Especially my feelings toward Harry, going from being like a brother to me to being the one and only person I truly loved.

But then again, I’ve come to realize that I’ve kind of always been in love with Harry, but I didn’t really think about it too much. I’ve always looked up to him and noticed the cute things he does, like how he taps his leg a lot when he’s nervous or the way his cheeks get super rosy when he blushes. It’s the little things that count, and slowly they made me fall in love with this cheeky boy.

I never thought in a million years that I would be in love with this idiot, but it happened. And I’ve never been so genuinely happy in a long time.

I was caught off guard by a sudden dampness on my cheeks. I pressed my hand up to my face and felt a trail of slickness going down my cheeks, in all my thoughts I didn’t even realize I was crying! It also turns out I spaced off so much that the second I turned my head, Harry was already coming off stage and enveloping us all in a huge group hug, laughs and cheers the only thing I could hear as I was being smushed against Liam’s back and Harry’s chest.

By my observation, I’m guessing that Harry had made it through to boot camp by the judges’. Just what I expected.

Wait a second, Harry actually made it through! THEY ALL MADE IT THROUGH TO BOOT CAMP! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I’VE EVER GOTTEN IN THE HISTORY OF MY BRAIN! THEY’RE GOING TO GO OFF TOGETHER AND END UP FAMOUS AND HAVE AMAZING CAREERS AND GET LOADS AND LOADS OF MONEY AND FAME AND EVERYONE WILL LOVE THEM! MAYBE THEY’LL EVEN END UP TOGETHER AS A B-

Okay maybe I should calm down a little, they haven’t even gotten through to the judges’ house or anything of the sort. But it was still extremely exciting news!

“We did it lads!” I heard Niall’s trademark Irish accent- which really got the girls cheering at his audition- beam through the thick cheers and whoops.

“I’m so proud of all you guys!” I managed to say as I was pressed up against Harry and Liam. Harry momentarily looked down and smirked at me; turns out he didn’t mind that my chest was smashed against his, who would’ve thought? I playfully smacked his arm and glared at him, he was totally ruining the sentimental moment.

“I better get a special treat for all my hard work.” Harry whispered in my ear after we had all separated and everyone was in their own conversations. I blushed ferociously and looked up at his tall figure to shoot him a comeback.

“You should be thanking me, I’m the one that chose out the song and told you to go acapella on it. Which Nicole loved!” I teased back, crossing my arms over my chest and feeling my wrist hit the cool metal of the paper plane pendant. I bit my lip and smiled internally.

“Yeah, but I’m the one who had to go up in front of thousands of people and perform it in front of not one, but three judges!”

Well, this time he has a point.

I gave in and wrapped my arms around his sculpted torso, resting my head on his chest. “This time, Styles.” I began. “This time you win.”

“I knew you’d come round and let me win one day! But I have to admit, I never thought it would be backstage at The X Factor.” he laughed and kissed my head.

“C’mon lovebirds! We’re going out to celebrate!” Louis beckoned for us to follow the rest of the group as he skipped down the hallway with Zayn, Niall, and Liam trailing behind.

Harry pulled out of the hug and instead took hold of my hand, intertwining his large hand with my much smaller one and leading the way down the hallway where everyone had already gone through, whispering sweet nothing’s into my ear.

“Y’know,” he said as we were turning the corner to meet up with everyone. “When we first met, I never in a million years thought it would actually end up like this.” He gestured down to our close proximity and entwined hands. I grinned slightly and glanced back down to the paper plane pendant that never left its spot around my neck.

“I was just thinking the same thing.”

***

Okay compared to my other chapters this one is S H O R T. Thought I’d try something new and keep it short and sweet. Or short and sucky I don’t know how it turned out.

What did you guys think?

Oh and I know that Harry’s audition wasn’t a lot like the real one, but I did that on purpose because I’m lazy and didn’t feel like going on YouTube and crying over his audition, I pretty much memorized all of theirs anyway. AND THE TEARS STREAM DOWN MY FACE.

Question of the chapter (just realized I haven’t done this in a while!):

Will all the boys being away for X Factor take a toll on Jesse?

So it’s finally summer guys omgomgomgomg except Kansas is being stupid and doesn’t want to be warm enough to go to the pool or get a decent tan. Thank the motherfucking lord I tan easily or else I would be extremely white.

The last day of school was so much fun and I’m gonna miss all my pals and stuff except it rained really really hard when I was coming home so I was like nO. But I slept fro like four hours so it all works out in the end.

Wow isn’t my life exciting?

So I think the ending to this chapter was cute I don’t know I wanted it to end that way.

BTW WHY ARE THE READS FOR THIS GOING DOWN SO DRAMATICALLY LIKE DO YOU GUYS HATE ME I’M LIKE DEPRESSED I DON’T EVEN WANT TO WRITE AS OFTEN AND NOBODY EVEN VOTES AND I’M STILL WRITING IN CAPS LOCK OOPS BETTER TURN THAT Off. But seriously, help a sister out people. This is the only thing I actually like doing and think I’m pretty decent at, I’m not trying to be full of myself or brag sorry sorry. Omg I felt like Liam right there.

What am I even saying wow.

Don’t forget to VOTE/fan/comment/you know the drill

P E A C E. LOVE. N U T E L L A.

-Alexis Grace (Judge me I felt like putting my middle name)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

154 10 12
Life for Kyle Hall couldn't be better. She and her cousins, Malakai and Kiran, form the band The Keys and their recent success at the Annual Red Cros...
37.5K 944 27
PREVIOUS TITLE : FIFTY SHADES OF STYLES Harry Styles. Two words that can bring a woman to her knees. Yes men, too. He's your usual entrepreneur, that...
55.8K 1.1K 25
Elizabeth Laversi, or Ellie as she calls herself, has nothing left to live for. After the loss of her brother and mother, the only person she has lef...
15.2K 732 33
Book one in the Harry Styles Series {1/2} London was a normal girl who had the best friend that you could only dream of. She never thought he woul...