One Direction Imagines

By dirtychildofgod

here you go little dirty directioners lol. all these are from tumblr or some random website so please no hate More

warning
harry
AT HARRYS MOMS
drunk sex- louis
louis-study time
niall-movie time
liam-punishment
liam- just sex
zayn- bad boy
zayn- working man
zayn-dominant
liam- taking control
harry-horny class mates
louis- his addiction
louis- threesome
niall- the teacher
zayn- daddy's best friend
harry- mums wedding
louis- forgot my keys
zayn- mine
liam-crush
nial- jimmy protested
sixsome- truth or dare
harry- its been a while
louis-drunk asswhole
zayn-dont tease me
liam- daddy issues
niall- the library
zayn- thats my girl
louis-This Girl Ain't Loyal
harry- on the rough side
zayn- going out with alex
louis-love life
harry-we'd never do that
niall- back
liam-club
louis- he hits you
harry-love song
zayn-mr.malik
liam- physical instrustor
harry-stay with me
liam-failed
niall- mr.horan
zayn-school trip
NIALL- i've always loved you
liam-fight
louis-little SHIT
harry- do we have time?
zayn-say your sorry
scratch my back-harry
horny for horan
liam-taking control
louis- vampire
zayn- long and dirty
niall and louis threesome
harry-birthday sex
louis-vampire sex
liam-random
harry-the billionair
louis
louis
NIALL
niall
Liam
liam
THANK YOU!!!
Q&A pt 1
Niall- Daddy?
harry- lets try it
liam- nutella
Help?

niall- niall is love

6.5K 54 18
By dirtychildofgod

Another tear rolled down my cheek as I sadly sobbed to myself. He always does this to me.I don't get on with my cheerleading coach very well so he didn't give me the chance to perform before the final match of the Champions League this year. My ex coach told me that I'm perfect in dancing but this prick didn't think so and I ended up like a loser again. This was my biggest chance and that jerk ruined it.

I tried to walk as fast as I could because I just wanted to get back come, to lay in my huge bed and to cry myself to sleep because I wasn't in mood to do anything else. Soon, I finally got home. Nobody was there because my parents work until 10 PM and now it was 6 PM. I left my Nike bag on the kitchen floor where I drank a glass of water and I ran to my room. I was so happy to see my bed and I just jumped on in and pulled the sheet over my head. I let the tears start escaping my eyes but I suddenly stopped them because I heard my mobile phone ringing loudly next to my head, on the nightstand. I didn't want to pick it up but the person who called me decided not to give up even though it rang for almost a minute. Finally, I decided to answer the call because I saw "Nialler:3" written on it.

"Yeah?" I mumbled softly trying to cover the sadness in my voice. I didn't want Niall to know what happened because last time he totally freaked out, he wanted to find my coach and to beat the shit out of him. He's a real best friend. I'm so happy to have him in my life, he would do anything for me, he is always so nice and kind to me. "Are you ready?" he spoke happily because he was so excited about doing a project for biology about sex. I was shy and I didn't want to do that project but Niall was amazed with the teacher's idea so he choose me to be his partner. "Oh my God, I totally forgot about the project!" I said honestly. My mind was occupied with the thoughts about how much I hated my coach right now so I forgot that I had some obligations. "Oh, (Y/N), we have to do it for tomorrow!" Niall said. "I know. Come over then." I gave up because this mark was important for both Niall and me. "Okay, see you in ten minutes."

I jumped out of my bed and ran to my wardrobe to change my sports clothes for something more sophisticated. I know Niall wouldn't care much about what I'm wearing because he saw me in my worst editions but I still wanted to impress him. Why? Well, yeah, I have had feelings for him since the day we met in high school. It's not hard to fall in love with Niall. His blonde hair always makes me speechless because it fits him perfectly in any shape. His smile was just gorgeous, it can light up my world. His eyes are so breathtaking, they always look deep in mines, I always get lost in his eyes while staring at them. Someone rang my bell and I fastly ran to open them. Niall's lips turned into the wide smile when he saw me "Hello, beautiful". I blushed, as always. Niall is the only one who gives me the compliments so I'm not used to them. Also, he's the most perfect person that was ever born so hearing him calling me beautiful meant a lot to me. He looked into my sad brown eyes and of course he noticed how sad and puffy they were.

"O-o, someone got you mad!" he whispered sofly and wrapped his hands around my waist. I couldn't hold back tears so I let them fall down my cheeks and I tightened my grip around Niall. "Coach" I said with madness in my voice. "What did he do?" Niall asked me with concern. "He kicked me out of the team, again!" I said madly again. "That fucking idiot! He does he even dare to do that?! You dance perfectly" Niall got mad. "Thanks, Niall. But he obviously doesn't think so" I was really thankful for having Niall to give me the compliments. "You know, I can find him and beat him!" Niall said bravely, "Even though you're terrifying as a baby penguin" I joked. "Ha-ha" He laughed sarcastically. "Let's do that sex thing!" I said. I swear that Niall's eyes got darker shade of blue as I said that. He stared at me weirdly in some ways. "Earth to Niall! We need to do the project!" I reminded him and he shook his head "Oh, yeah, the project" he whispered and I just told him to follow me while I was thinking about what happened to him a minute ago.

- an hour later -

I stared at my laptop screen as I tried to find some informations about the project. I yawned because there were no enough important informations. "Are you feeling any better?" thick irish accent asked me. He asked me that for about 1,000,000 million times but the answer was always no. "You know, I can make you feel better" I heard Niall saying. I was sure that he didn't want me to hear that but I heard him. "What did you say?" I asked to make sure if he said that he can make me feel better or I understood something wrongly. "I can make you feel better" he repeated more confident than the first time. "How?" I was curious because not many things could cheer me up right now.

He didn't say anything, he just put his hands on my cheeks and brought me closer to his face. It looked like he's going to kiss me but, to be honest, I think that that is impossible because he was way out of my league. And then, I realized I was wrong because his sweet soft lips kissed mine. I didn't kiss back because I was shocked! The guy who I was in love with for four years just kissed me! "Sorry, I shouldn't have done it" he apologized silently because he thought I didn't like the kiss. "Kiss me" I said, wanting to feel the taste of his lips again. He didn't say much, he pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back though I was really insecure about the kiss because I didn't know did he like it but I guess he did because his tongue asked to enter mi mouth which I gladly accepted. Soon, the little peck turned into the hot make out session. Niall removed his big hand from my cheeks and replaced them on my tits. I instantly pushed him away. "I did something wrong?" he was confused. "I-I... I'm a virgin, Niall" I admitted it. He was my best friend for a long time now but he didn't know this. "Oh, okay" he shrugged with his shoulders. Suddenly, it started getting warm between my thighs. "But I think I want you" the words escaped from my lips. "(Y/N), your first time has to be special, with someone you love"

I wrapped my hands around his pale neck and kissed him softly on his lips. "I love you" I said the words which I have been dying to tell him for years. "Well, then I guess we could do that, if you're 100% sure about it" he checked if I'm sure about this. "I am" I said. I'm 19 and I'm one of rare girls who are virgins at that age and I have been waiting for him so long, so I was definitely ready. "Okay. But if you change your mind, let me know it. I won't be able to stop my self later" he warned me before he pressed his lips against mine once again. He then slowly moved lips to my neck and gently sucked on it. He continued kissing my neck and soon he found my sweet spot. I tried to hold moans back because of my shyness. He sucked harder on it and I finally let out a loud moan. "There it is" he joked because he found the sweet spot. He removed my T-shirt and moment after that, my pink bra was gone too. I covered my breasts because I never was that exposed in front of somebody. "Stop covering yourself! Let me see what mother nature has given to you" he made me laugh. I removed my hand and he started massaging my breasts. Soon, he licked my left nipple while we played with the right one. He continued kissing me down my body. Niall took off my jeans in one swift motion and looked at my panties. They were soaking wet. "So wet for me" he said, satisfied. He took off my panties to and spread my legs wide. "Damn, you're so beautiful" he said while staring at my naked body. He got on his knees, kissed my pussy gently and stuck his tongue out. He licked my folds and I moaned softly when I felt his warm tongue touching my wet vagina. Moment later, his tongue found my clit and began licking it. He joined his teeth and started to suck on my clit. I started screaming his name loudly, I never felt something good as this. After some time, I felt something in my stomach, I knew I was about to cum. "I'm gonna cum" I yelled and Niall suddenly stopped doing what he was doing. "Why did you stop?" my voice was nervous. "Shh! Get ready for the irish D inside of you!" he said while winking. Niall took his shirt off and I tried not to stare too much into his perfect pale body but I couldn't help myself. He smiled to himself when he saw how impressed I am. He unzipped his blue jeans and removed them along with Calvin Klein boxers. His erection was huge, it slapped his stomach. He saw my worried face and said "Don't worry, I'll fit in". He laid us on my bed with him on the top. "Completely sure about this?" he asked one last time. "100%" I confirmed. He put the tip inside of me and even that small part of his cock made me start crying. Tear rolled down my cheek and Niall kissed it. "I think you're not ready" Niall said worriedly. "I am. Keep going." He pushed some more of himself in as I bit my lower lip because of the pain. Inch by inch, Niall was fully inside of me. It hurt so bad but I didn't want him to worry. He stood still for few seconds to let me adjust his size. His eyes were so dark and filled with lust. I could also see some pain in them because I knew how much he wanted to move and to fuck me properly. "You can move" I said when I adjusted. He started moving his hips slowly, going in and out of me. It still hurt. This time I couldn't help myself again so the tears started dropping. "Calm down, baby. Few more thrusts and pain will be gone. I promise you" he softly smiled to me and then kissed my nose and my lips which became totally addicted to his. He started pounding into me again and, just as he promised, the pain was gone. It felt so good to have him inside of me. "Shit, you're so tight!" he said while moaning and I could barely concentrate on the other things he was saying because my screams filled the room. "Oh my God, Niall! Just like that!" I yelled when he finally hit my g-spot. He hit it every single time and I couldn't control myself because of that. I bit on his shoulder but he probably didn't even feel it because he was busy swearing and telling me how good I feel around him. "You feel like heaven, babe!" Suddenly, my walls tightened around his thick dick (it rhymes lol) and I felt his dick twitching inside of me. "I'm so gonna cum!" he yelled as he started pounding faster than before. He shut his eyes and thrown his head back as his lips formed into 'o'. After that, I closed my eyes to because I came to mi high. "NIALL, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! OH, FUCK!" I yelled and released my juices on his dick. He thrust few more times and then I felt his sperm inside of my pussy. "HOLY CRAP, (Y/N)!" he yelled one last time. He took his dick out of me and laid next to me on my bed.

"This was... WOW!" I was so excited. "I'm not a doctor but I think that I made you feel better" Niall winked at me as I put my head on his chest, listening his heart beating. "You're mine now, you know that?" he said it more like a sentence, not a question. "I know." I said as I gave him a soft peck on his lips.

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 56.7K 199
MOST FROM TUMBLR.
18.3K 113 52
Just some preferences of one direction some by me some from tumblr.
159K 800 44
These are preferences about One Direction :) Enjoy reading!