Getting even with King (GxG)...

By speedyburrito

(GxG) "You're so dead! TAYLOR KING!" Audrey shouts at the top of her lungs across the hallway of Easton high... More

Welcome back
HI!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 28

6.3K 178 22
By speedyburrito

Chapter 28 – I'll have you, my way.

AUDREYS POV

She's getting engaged... Taylor King is getting engaged. You know that moment when all of a sudden your surroundings went a blur? Like, you can still see them talking but you can't hear them or understand them at all because you were so caught up? That's me right now. Standing up, went inside the yacht, I know one of them is asking me something, but I didn't bother to turn around because at that moment my foot leads me to this mini-bar and help myself for a drink, my eye's starts to get watery and I don't know why.

First of all, why do I care if she's getting engaged to someone, it's not like I love her? Right, Love. Fuck that, Grabbing a shot glass as I help myself, this liquor stings. Taking another shot of- of this... I turned the bottle to where I can see it's label, Ah... that's why it stings, 151 ha-ha last time I had one of these, I lost to her. I smirk, and taking another shot, after another shot. Ha! Can you believe that? T.K. always cuts the wire, always finding a safe way. But the truth is, she's a pussy, coward, she never risk!

'Selfish' I hissed at no one, oh no, I mean, I hissed at this bottle of whiskey.

"Kind of..." her voice, hah! Guess I had enough.

I didn't bother to find where her voice is coming from, I fixated my blurry eyes towards the bottle.

"huh! You definitely are!" I agreed, but my voice is slurry and that didn't stop me from taking another sho...woops, it overflowed a little "tell me... wh-why?"

"Hey, how about..., I take you to your cabin and then you have your warm shower, then we talk."

Munites later ,I don't remember agreeing with T.K but here I am, taking that warm shower, feels cozy, I want to stay here longer. Hahaha.

"are you done?"

"No". Answered back, I want to sleep here, its so relaxing...

"You'll pass out if you stay too long there Audrey.." hah! And now she's worried? Lies...

There's only one thing that she will say if I got out here, she'll just apologize again and will give me a poppy eyes, I'm 100% sure of that! Wanna bet? Because the talk, she said earlier is bullshit and I'm sure of that! Taylor is like that! Appearing as if she's genuinely interested.

Before I get my clumsy body out of the shower, I took a deep breath and counted to ten. After the refreshing shower, alcohol and the wavy sea betray me, hastily I hugged the toilet and started to withdraw the nasty liquor I had earlier ewww. Started to fix myself after that sea betrayal, bathrobe, check. Brushed teeth, check. Mouthwash, Check. Poker expression, check.

I breathe in deeply and exited the washroom, Ohhhkayyyy. Where the fuck is....

"TAYLOR KING!!!!" Throwing Tantrums, check.

THIRD PERSON POV

Audrey barged out of her cabin, slamming the door in the middle of the night, in the middle of the ocean Furiously. And continued to shout at throws tantrums around the yacht. When she finally saw the startled Taylor King rushing back down the cabin deck area, Panting out of her breath.

"Hey," Taylor approach Audrey with caution. Smiling.

Audrey scoffs Taylors greeting, staring eye to eye standing next to each other, Audrey is waiting for Taylor to speak up first and to apologize again like she anticipated earlier and as for Talyor who is about to speak again with caution, takes a gulp, fixed her posture by standing straight, holing her chin, stares on the floor and for a brief moment she contemplates if it is a good idea. Taylors idea was to ask Audrey to run away with her, she took a glance to Audrey who is really pissed off right now for the reason of being drunk.

Fidgeting "I-" Taylor bites her lower lip, she doesn't know how to say it, more likely afraid. Taylor thought of many things, what if Audrey won't agreed to her plan?, what if it was a stupid idea after all? 

Audreys Pov

"Goddamit, T.K! Just say it!" for sure she's going to apologize her sorry ass again. I take a mean glance to her from top to bottom and for that, I think it's been a mistake thing to do when I'm technically drunk.

Seeing that she was on her oversized sleep tee, exposing her perfect toned legs. Shit, I shake my head at what my brain is thinking and I tell you it's not good. Not good! I looked up again to her trying to set aside my thoughts, her mouth was saying words that I can't comprehend what she is trying to say or to explain to me but for sure she is saying sorry right now. 'Pin her to the wall already' Shut up brain!, I am certain that I'm making weird faces right now and 'kiss her!'.

"Shut up T.K!" I grab her wrist tightly.

"b-but... I didn't say anything?" yeah right Taylor I roll my eyes, dragging her inside my cabin.

What was I thinking? Why did I drag her here? 'Because you want to do things with her.' Shut up brain! So much for this internal battle.

I turn around, gripping both of her shoulders as I slam her against the door, I took a deep breathe and looked at her eyes, darkened blue eyes.

"Kiss me."There, I said it. Will she? What if she-. whether I'm saying something out loud or talking to my self, She never fails to cut me.

Grabbing my neck gently but eager, she did. She did not think twice, to taste my lips. The moment our lips made contact, slowly, willingly, longing for it. It was just perfect. My heart starts to race, faster, louder. Her soft lips started to intensify our kiss making the two of us to moan in unison, the taste of her craves me more, the smell of her perfume hypnotizes me, causing me to held her boyfriend tee tighter and As if the room started to spin in slow motion as our lips did the talking and to hell I'm enjoying this,no, I want this, I need this but there she goes again, parting from the kiss, but her her hand still cups my face as my both hands are landed to her waist more gently now.

"Audrey..." she tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear, god her husky voice is too lovely. I looked at her as our lustful eyes chasing. 

I look down and scan the length of her legs, discovering her knees, I hate this particular moment because I know, this is where she will leave me hanging again. So I breathe in, as her hands slowly freeing my cheeks. No, I won't let this slip away, again. 'I'll have you my way, Taylor King.'

I run my hands to her back as I tugged her closer to me, I could feel her heart beat in sync with mine, beating faster.I cast my eyes back to her and with all the gut feel I have and being sober.

"Don't, just..." lifting the edge of the hem of her tee' careful with my right hand, "stay" on the process, letting my index finger graze onto her soft butt cheeks as it sends millions of sparks and butterflies into my stomach and sends shivers to Taylors body, tensed. I can't tell where do I get this courage, leaning in closer to her ear "with" planting a feather kiss to her neck "me". A breathless 'fuck'  word-scapes her mouth, taking it as her answer. I can't help but to smile slyly.

I begin to guide her slowly to the cabin bed while I'm busy indulging on kissing her passionately. I can feel Taylor is trying to break away from our kiss, what is it this time? Feeling pissed, slowly I let go. Her hands still holding my waist, that's a good thing.

"I-I" she stutters, I looked to her, noticing her reddened face, how cute and to think that I was the cause of it, she struggles to find the words, she looks to her back, eyeing the bed. She then suddenly pulls me closer to her, as if it was possible, given the distance of how close we are to each others body. I snicker getting what she worries about, giving me an idea. Pushed her down, making her sit at the edge of the bed and Propping body on top of her.

By grabbing her neck I said "Happy birthday..."

THIRD PERSON POV

Kristoff is talking with Damian as they walk toward Taylors room, Kristoff gives way to his father as they enter the room.

"Taylor?" Kristoff calls, his eyes wonders around her daughters room to spot where Taylor might be. Damian and Kristoff looked to entertainment area just to find Euan alone, playing some games.

"She's not here Kristoff.." Euan said, briefly, he pauses the game and stands up placing his both hands inside his pants pocket. "She went to buy some Chinese food..." giving a tight lipped smile, He lied for Taylor.

"Chinese food?" Damian asked. Doubting Euan.

"Yeah, She... She said she was hungry and craving for some Chinese while we're playing... I offered to go with her, but she said" doing his best to lie, Euan tries to impersonate Taylors gesture and voice while animating his hands "NO!, don't forget hate you.." he then looked to the King's standing in front of him.

Damian scoffs, Kristoff is just looking at Euan blankly, Damian take his leave. Kristoff blinked and asked Euan."Where is she?"

Scratching his nape, Euan answers Kristoff truthfully " She's with her friends..." with that, Kristoff nods his head slowly while making his way to the door, but before he gets out of Taylors room,

"Call Taylor and tell her that we need her at the office tomorrow... and you too, the board meeting will start 10:00am Sharp." Kristoff then leaves the room. Euan breathes out heavily.

Right after the Kings left the room, Euan immediately dials T.K's number while pacing back and forth at Taylors Living room, waiting Taylor to pick up the call.

"Pick up..." Euan Talking to himself. After the fourth ring "Hey! Taylor... it's me..."

"Euan..." Taylor replied breathlessly. Euan stopped walking and creases his brow, thinking what the hell is Taylor doing.

"Are you okay? is some-" Euan was cut off by Taylor saying,

"I...ah... Its not really a... good time t-to... " Euan makes a curious face when he hear's someone giggles from the background. Getting the picture of what was Taylor doing.

"Oh... yeah, ill.. ill j-" and a beeping tone ended their conversation. "Okay..." Euan Talks to himself as he looks at his phone in hand. He starts to type a message for Taylor, telling her that she needs to be home by tomorrow morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the votes,comments and all, I really do appreciate it! I'll update soon! Sorry for this short chapter and again thank you! Loveyouall!.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 843 31
Mikayla is used to working hard. As the only person in her house, she works multiple jobs to pay the bills and put food in the cupboards. Having no f...
1.5M 33.4K 44
Kacine Leonardo is a senior in high school. She's a cheerleader. She's gorgeous. With her dirty blonde hair that goes to the middle of her back. Ch...
Loser || WlW By Courtichki

Mystery / Thriller

427K 24.6K 50
It only took one night to change her life. A night that she doesn't remember. Jordan Taylor was trying to stay in the shadows of her prestigious pri...
922K 28.7K 39
Elise's parents know the fact that she's lesbian.They accept her as long as she's happy.But Elise still not find her partner ever since the accident...