At the End of the Day

Galing kay LieAris

A girl named Beth has a hard life and just wants to be happy. She faces a lot of bad things but she has her f... Higit pa

Chapter 1 No one, Everyone, Someone
Chapter 2 The Deal is Fufilled
Chapter 3 Testing our relationship
Chapter 4 A walk through my past
Chapter 5 One step foward and blown backwards
Chapter 7 A visitor
Chapter 8 Judgement with a name
Chapter 9 Plus and minus
Chapter 10 It can't be real
Chapter 11 The real suprise
Chapter 12 My Second Chance
Chapter 13 What to do
Chapter 14 My Small Fame
Chapter 15 The Right Thing
Chapter 16 Leaving

Chapter 6 He has to know

10 3 1
Galing kay LieAris

   The ride to school was quiet.

"Are you okay? You have been very quiet the past two days. I haven't done any thing to upset you have I?"

"No but I might have to talk to you after school at the lake."

"Why the lake?"

"Because that is the place I'm more comfortable at."

"Okay. If it's what you want and it makes you happy. We'll do it."

   I told Jill and Zoey to meet me and Kayla in the bathroom at sixth period. They did not question. I think they may even know some thing is wrong. I came out of the stall crying my eyes out.

"I can't tell him. I can't tell Josh. He'll be mad. I don't know what to do." Zoey got some toilet paper to wipe away the tears from my eyes. Jill walked over and gave me a hug.

"It's okay we are here for you. Every thing is going to be okay." Kayla was standing beside me holding me up making sure I won't hit the ground. "Jill do you have her in seventh period?"

"Yeah. I've got her."

Zoey finally found some tissue and was wiping my face. "Kayla we have to go or we'll be late."

Zoey then gave me a hug wished me luck and left with Kayla. Jill helped me to Coach Johnson's class. My face was still a little red. I knew every one was staring at me now.

"Beth can I see you in the hall?"

I looked up at him "Yes" I walked out in the hall to see what he had to say. In no time I was back in the class room where every one was asking me what is wrong. All I could say was nothing. It was none of their business.

   At the end of the day Josh came and walked me to the car where we would go to the lake and I would tell him the news neither of us want to know or hear.

   "So what's up?" he leaned over and kissed me on the head. I had to get it out before I cried and then he would not be able to know what I said.

"Josh I'm pregnate." After I said it I turned away in shame. Afraid of what he would think of me or even say.

"I take it it's not mine because we have never even kissed on the lips. Whose is it?"

"Coach Johnson."

"What? Why did you...Well you know?"

"It was not my choice."

"What do you mean, not your choice?"

"Remember when I thought I had to stay after school for some talk about my grades for him."

"Yeah"

"He saw us in the mall together."

"So. What does that have to do with any thing."

"He threatened to get you fired for being with me. He said he knew about us and if I don't do what he wants he'll get you fired."

"Beth why did you do it. You should have let me get fired."

"He said if I refused he'll do it any way and turn you in for rape."

"Beth I'm so sorry. From now on I'll never leave you out of my   sight."  he hugged me. I could smell his axe spray. It smelled really good.

"I'm sorry I got mad at you" he said. I  could hear his remorse.

"It's okay. If I were you I would be mad at me too."

"No that was unfair of me to be mad for you trying to protect me."

"What do we do? I'm going to start showing some time or another. People will want to know who the father is."

"I'll tell them it's mine."

"What no?!? You'll get in trouble."

"Not if we get married. They can't say anything about that."

"But how I'm under age?"

"You're 16 and out on your own now. They might allow it. Well they shoul allow it." The idea is great.

"But what about Johnson? What if he decides to tell every one it's not your's and that it's his."

"Let him. Then he'll get charged for rape." That's right he would be admitting to raping me.

"Okay let's do it."

"I'll have to get things together first but we should be married before any one starts noticing that you are pregnate. We'll even give it some time where it will look like it's mine after the marrage."

"That would be wonderful." If only it was his for real. I never wanted a child now I'm pregnate with Johnson's. I never wanted to get married and now I'm getting married to Josh to hide that I'm pregnate. I really should stop saying never. "Thank you for understanding." All of a sudden it starts to rain as we stand up. I'm looking at the sky smiling  then turn to Josh. I cupped his face in my hands and kiss him. His wrapped his arms around me pulling me in closer and deeping the kiss. His lips were soft and sweet. When I pulled away we were both catching our breath. The perfect kiss.

   I got to school Kayla, Jill, and Zoey were there waiting for me. Worried that he was angry with me.

"I'm getting married."

"Yay! Waho! Congrats." They responded and then formed a group hug.

"But no one knows yet." I told them.

"Aww go ahead and let it spread that I'm going to marry you. I don't care." Josh said with a smile.

"Okay. Love you." Now we just flat out kiss; not a lot though. He still wants to be married first.

   Walking in the school I passed by Coach Johnson.

"Hey Beth come here real quick I need to talk to you." The others just looked at me.

"I'll be fine ya'll go on ahead. I'll catch up." They nodded and walked off as I walked in his room.

"So he is still going to marry you. How's that make you feel? Nervious?" He was trying to make me second guess it all.

"It's not going to work we love each other. He knows I was doing it for him. He was upset at first but he understands."

"No. No. No. Not that. What if he decided to do the same or so he says? Would you question wheather or not he really truly loves you. The child is not really his and he knows that now. And it's because you didn't do like I said and go ahead and sleep with him. I'm a guy Beth. I know how they are and if he leaves you that means I'll have rights to the child. I have rights any way but that will mean you will live with me. I'll be able to see my child even more."

"An if I refuse to live with you and take away visiting rights?" He walked over close to me backing me up against the wall. Inches from my face. I could feel his breath. "I don't think you will. You know that will cause a big scene and you don't want that now do you?"

"No." he was right. "What do you want from me?"

"I'm glad you asked. I'm not going to break up this marrage. It will look bad on me. Your soon to be husband seems like a smart guy. When ever I send for you you and Josh come. When this child is born I want to name them."

"Is that all?"

"Not even close. The rest I will talk to both of you. How bout this week end? Sound good?"

"We can do it."

"Have a nice day. Oh and congratulations on getting married soon."

   I caught up to Zoey, Jill, and Kayla.

"What was that about?" Zoey asked.

"The child is his. You all know that. He want to name it. He is not exactly happy about the marrage. And he wants to spend time with me when ever he wants."

"Even if you are married?" Kayla asked very shocked.

"Yes. He expects Josh to look away and say nothing."

"Do you think he will?" Jill is not too keen on the idea at all.

"I don't know?" I don't even know what to do. All I know is I have to talk to Josh before this week end. "Beth you won't sleep with him just because he wants you to are you?" Zoey was really worried that Johnson was going to take advantage. She wants to be happy with Josh. They all do, and if I'm stuck having to be married to Josh and then there is Johnson. What kind of life is that? None.

"I don't know. Josh will think of something because I just don't know."

   Word spreads around really quick. Any one and every one was coming up to me, "Are you really marring the sub.?"

"Why are you getting married?" I just told them yes and that I love him and he loves me. Adam even came up to talk to me.

"Hey Beth are you really getting married?"

"Yes. To the sub."

"Oh. I just wanted to say congratulations." I knew he really didn't mean it he was heart broken."

"Thank you." At times I really feel sorry for him.

   When we got home I told Josh Johnson wanted to talk to us.

"What about? Is it over our marriage?"  

"Kind of he still wants my company."

"Well he won't if I can help it. Visitation rights yes but more of his kids. No."

"That's just it I was happy you could find a way to keep him happy that does not involve three people in this marrage instead of two."

"Don't worry we still have three more days before the week end. Oh and we will be getting married Friday. So get all the people you want to come ready by Friday."

"I really don't want a big wedding. If it's fine with you."

"What ever you want."

"I'll invite Zoey, Kayla, Jill, Elliot, Carla, Tina, and if their boyfriends want to come they can."

"That is fine with me. I really want our honeymoon out by the lake though. That is all I request."

"That is a perfect idea. I love it." I leaned over and gave him a long slow kiss. I can hardly wait until we are married. I don't want to ginx it but I think my life could turn out perfect. At least this part of it.

   I invited all of them and of course none of them turned it down. If they had any thing planed they canceled it just so they could come.

   Josh was dressed in a nice blue button up with the sleaves rolled up. I was wearing a black long sleave shirt with black pants. The out fit was perfect it showed my curves nicely. The wedding was short. The rings are simple.

   We left off to our honeymoon now. I'm a little nervious now. I'm a pregnate woman going off on a honeymoon. I don't know what to expect.

   There was a blanket under the willow. I could hardly see it. At least the leaves from the willow will give us some privacy. Not that any one will show up out here. We sat down on the blanket. He started to unbutton his shirt. I was getting even more nervious. I could see his chest at the top of his shirt. Oh no, he's ready. What do I do? I'm not ready just yet.

"Whew we. That feels better. I hate buttoning my shirts all the way    up." Wow that was a relief. I thought he was ready. He leaned over put his arm around my shoulder and kissed me on top of my head. "I love you. I would not push you quickly into this because I know you are not really ready for that just yet." We're married and he is still being a gentle-man. I leaned over and kissed him. My arms wrapped around his neck. My right hand brushing through his hair. His arms are around my back. His left hand on the side of my neck boardering my face.

   The smell of mint on his breath. His hair soft to the touch smelling of strawberry. In an instant I was braced against the tree. I felt his hand slide under my shirt and rest on my hip. The touch was cold but nice. I started undoing his shirt one button at a time while deepening the kiss. When I got to the last button I slid his shirt off his sholders and it hung in  his elbows. I went and placed kisses all the way down his neck. He tilted his head to the side for me. His eyes were closed. I went and placed a kiss on his left sholder and near his heart and said"I love you." Working kisses back up to his mouth I moved my hands down lower just above his pants. His hands were now on the tree and the other cuping the side of my face. I slipped my fingers in the waist band of his pants and slowly moved them towards the center. He moved closer pushing me ever more onto the tree. I found the button to the pants and very easy and slowly undone it. I slid the zipper down and slid the front of his pants down a little. I placed my hands on his thighs to steady myself. When I regained my balance I slid one of my hands up the side of his body and rested it in his hair. I started to moved my other hand up I almost lost my balance. I tried to catch myself and I placed my hand down on him. He jerked foward startled. I have no idea what my hand is on and I startled me so much I blacked out.

   When I woke up I still had all of my clothes on. It was late. I looked out to see the moon. It full tonight and beautiful.

"You finally awake?"

"Yeah. How long have I been out?"

"Not long. Nothing happened. I could tell you were not really ready. Even though you make a great impression that you were."

   He leaned over his hand in my hair. Inches away I could feel his breath. I turned to look him straight in the eyes. I'm ready. I leaned and kissed him nice and slow. I rested against the tree that is helping keep our balance. I felt my shirt rise a little and without delay pulled it off. His hand rested just below the hook of my bra on my back. I pulled him closer to me. His body now against mine. I leaned my head over to one side as he kissed my neck. My hands were in his hair and on his neck. He took and unhooked my bra and then slid his hand down my back and moved slowly to the front of my pants. With one hand he undone them and slid them down my thighs. Leaving me in my panties and my unhooked bra. I felt him do some thing with his pants and then his hand went back to me. He sliped his fingers in the top of my panties and slowly slid them down and then moved closer to me. I could feel him  against me and then shortly after I blacked out.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

64 5 18
A boy committed suicide, but before his soul moves on, he is given a chance to see what he left behind. A girl longing for true love waits for him, s...
202 69 25
One day this girl named Alice found a weird room and she found out that it took her to a very different world. She meets new friends and discovers th...
90 12 10
Beth is just a normal peasant girl living life day by day. However, all this turns upside down when a certain man with a mischievous glint in his eye...
1.9K 166 42
Leigh Marshall is really bad at life. She's a swimmer with four younger siblings, crazy friends, and an inability to keep her mouth shut most of...