KNB: One-Shots

By EmpressSei

Kuroko No Basket One-shots! Cute, short, and sweet for your needs for handsome basketball boys. This is a var... More

[ Introduction and Author notes ]
[ Akashi ] I love you?
[ Murasakibara ] My hero
[ Aomine ] - 1v1 l
[ Midorima ] - The best remedy l
[ Kagami ] - Treatment l
[ Akashi ] - Happy Anniversary ll
[ Imayoshi ] - Childish l
[ Reo ] - Give me a chance l
[ Imayoshi ] - Work of Art ll
[ Himuro ] - Always l
[ Nijimura ] - Valentine's Day l
[ Aomine ] - Intruder ll
[ Midorima ] - Cold hands ll
[ Hayama ] - Best Birthday Ever l
[ Kasamatsu ] - Knee High Socks l
[ Murasakibara ] - You did good ll
[ Akashi ] - I miss you lll
[ Sakurai ] - Don't be sorry l
[ Imayoshi ] - Rise and Shine lll
[ Akashi ] - A kiss per question llll
[ Kuroko ] - Like dog, like owner l
[ Imayoshi & Hanamiya ] - Bad boys
[ Kise and Kuroko ] - An eye for an eye
[ Kise ] - You're beautiful l
[ Himuro ] - Not this time ll
[ Kasamatsu ] - You're still human ll
[ Kagami ] - I'm tired ll
[ Himuro ] - Not this time ( Part two )
[ Aomine ] - Aomine Jr.
[ Human Nigou ] - Really did like you
[ Himuro ] - Not this time ( Alternate ending )
[ Akashi ] - Of course I will
[ Himuro ] - Be careful
[ Murasakibara ] - A dream come true
[ Akashi ] - Only you ( Part one )
[ Murasakibara ] - A dream come true ( Part two )
[ Midorima ] - Heart-Broken
Author's Note
Author's Note
[ Himuro ] - What would you do without me?
[ Okamura ] - A gentleman
[ Akashi ] - Only you ( Part Two )
[ Mayuzumi ] - Noticeable
[ GOM ] x MR - Pure minded
Author's Note
Author's Note
[ Okamura ] - First Date
SPECIAL! [ Akashi ] - Happy Birthday, Love
[ Nijimura ] - You're an idiot
[ Murasakibara ] - I'll grow up
[ Aomine ] - Future Plans
[ Midorima ] - Precious Time
[ Mitobe ] - I would love to
[ Midorima ] - Precious Time ( Part Two )
[ Himuro ] - Alternative Prom
Author's Note
[ Reo ] - Big Bang/Queen
[ Imayoshi ] - Not Afraid
[ Aomine ] - Future Plans ( Part two )
[ Nijimura ] - You are fine
[ Haizaki ] - Reputation
[ Kise ] - Fun?
Author's Note
[ Kagami ] - Ao?
[ Akashi ] - Worth it
[ Takao ] - Interruptions
[ Murasakibara ] - Good night
[ Aomine ] - Master
[ Mayuzumi ] - Clumsy
[ Akashi ] - Life
[ Akashi ] - Life ( Part two )
[ Aomine ] - Future Plans ( Part three )
SPECIAL! [ Kuroko ] - Its been awhile
SPECIAL! [ Haizaki ] - Scaredy Cat
[ Midorima ] - Happiness
Author's Note
SPECIAL! [ Kuroko ] - Its been awhile ( Part two )
[ Riko ] - I am a girl
[ Kise ] - Lucky/The Worst
[ Izuki ] - Wait
[ Hanamiya ] - Nothing, but Everything
SPECIAL! [ Akashi ] - Happy Birthday
[ Nijimura/? ] - Priority
[ ?/Haizaki ] - Priority (2)

[ Himuro ] - The mind

4.7K 161 9
By EmpressSei

It was quite late or could you say early(?) Either way it was approximately four in the morning and the Yosen shooting guard couldn't seem to get any shut eye. His long limbs sprawled along the messy blue bed sheets and his blanket seemed to have found its way on the ground. Honestly, Himuro had already given up on the thought of sleeping after having a cup of warm milk, 2 cups of water, and his favorite lullaby (since he was a child) on repeat; he knew that if that didn't work, nothing would.

Today [or do I say yesterday?] was hectic for the guard, maybe that was why he couldn't get any sleep. To his surprise it wasn't because he was having problems with Kagami and his parents, or the fact that his own coach suspended him from playing any games until he worked on controlling his anger. It wasn't even because his grades were dropping due to the amount of stress placed upon him or how his girl friend dumped him [she was only average anyways] by calling him crazy to get with his friend. It was something totally different. Adrenaline still rushed through his veins and his heart didn't seem to slow down. Now usually, most people would be concerned. But Himuro wasn't. He knew the reason why he was feeling this way. It was affection and lust. He was so desperately in love with you.

Now it may seem crazy that a person could get so worked up over something like love. But love is always weird in its strange and unpredictable ways; especially in this scenario. Himuro was in love with you; head over heels even. Yet, he has never even talked to you, let alone seen you in the halls of Yosen until yesterday afternoon.

The teen had been enjoying a good book at a table in the library. He was in his favorite spot, beside the large window that presented a great view of the courtyard. Snow hasn't fallen yet in Akira, so he was able to savor autumn and the bright leaves before they were suppressed under massive snow piles. Anyways, Himuro kept reading his book and occasionally glanced out the window from time to time. Usually the scene would remain the same, except this time there was something [or someone] out there. That was you.

Himuro watched in curiosity as to why a student would be out there without a jacket in the autumn weather. Even though there was no snow yet, it was still cold. But pushing that thought aside, he continued to stare at your back and your (H/L) (H/C) hair blow in the breeze. In your arms was a basketball that you dribbled, then shot. A smile found its way to Himuro's face as the ball swished through the orange rim and white netting on the hoop. The raven-haired teen waited in anticipation for you to turn around, which you did. You ran to retrieve the ball immediately after the shot before returning back to the foul line, facing the window Himuro was looking out of. And from that moment on, you seemed to have unintentionally stole the gentleman's heart.

Could breath-taking even be worthy of describing you? Or maybe perhaps the word perfect was more fitting. Your bright (E/C) eyes locked with his and you curved the corner of your bluish pouty lips up. Himuro was already smiling, so the only thing he could do was smile even wider. He admired your features for only a second before you turned back around. He loved how the brisk air was affecting your skin. Light red hues appeared on your cheeks and the tips of your ears and nose, vividly accenting your beauty even more. He loved the way you wore the uniform. Loosely and freely to your own comfort.

To the male's surprise you turned around again and looked at him. The eye contact was obviously silent, but the way you were smiling with your eyes was more than enough for Himuro to get his things to go out and meet you. The teen quickly gestured one second to you and you nod in response. He shoved his books into his bag as fast as he could before sprinting out of the library to meet up with his dream girl.

[ ... ]

"Hello." Himuro panted, dropping his bag beside the basketball post. "You're really good at shooting." He added as you prepared for another shot.

"Thank you." You replied, before sending the ball through the hoop once more. your voice was like music to his ears, not loud and brash, but light and emanating your care-free personality. "I practice a lot." You say as Himuro picks up the ball to send back towards you.

"I can tell." The teen can only smile, praying that he wasn't the one who would pull an embarrassing move. "If you don't mind, may I know your name?" Himuro asked, making a mental note to write it down after you two depart [if you gave it to him, that is.] The way you held you breath and bit down on your bottom lip for awhile, as if debating whether to or not held the poor boy in suspense that you would reject.

"I'm (L/N) (F/N)." You answered, giving the worn-out basketball a dribble.

"That's a lovely name." Himuro responded, "My name is Himuro Tatsuya, you may call me by my first name if you'd like." You only nodded before getting into a ready stance to shoot.

"Nice to meet you, Tatsuya." You say, shooting chills down the boy's spine. Not ever in his 17 years of living has anyone said his first name in a way that made him overly filled with joy. He liked the way you said it. He liked your voice. Heck, he liked everything about you, if we didn't make it already clear as water. You didn't seem to fawn over his looks the instant you saw him and you didn't bombard him with questions about whether he was single or not. You treated him like a normal student. You were being, well, normal yet strangely mysterious. You took another shot, this time sending it straight through the hoop and when it reached the pavement, it bounced into a shallow grassy trench near the court.

"I'll get the ball." The shooting guard offers before running down the court to retrieve it. Before he got to it, the sound of the school bells rung, signalling that school was over. No matter how much he looked in the trench and around it, the ball was nowhere to be found. He could hear multiple footsteps and voices head out of the doors and knew he must get your number before the crowd swept you away. "I can't seem to find the ball, perhaps we could come back tomorrow and find it togeth-" The black-haired male turned back to face you, except this time you weren't there. You had disappeared, and the only person standing near the foul line was his friend, Murasakibara Atsushi.

"Muro-chin, what are you doing out here? You missed class." The purple giant yawned, and Himuro only furrowed his brows. Murasakibara stayed quiet as he munched on his snacks.

"Atsushi, did you see a girl here?" Himuro asked the center player who shook his head.

"No, I just saw Muro-chin out here alone." Murasakibara answered, walking over.

"Hm, do you know of a girl named (L/N) (F/N)?" Himuro inquired yet another question, and again, got the same response.

"No."

"I see. Well, let's head home, shall we?" Himuro lightly scoffed, walking to the giant's side before they headed down the street.

[ ... ]

The shooting guard let out a laugh. It wasn't a light, soft laugh the way you would have giggled. But a more rough and uncontrollable one. He understood it now. All of it. Why he couldn't find the ball, or why Murasakibara didn't seem to spot you. It all made sense. Even though your image appeared everywhere he turned after dropping Murasakibara off at his home, you really weren't there.

Himuro's last laugh formed into a harsh cry as fat tears formed in his sullen dark eyes and rolled down the sides of his pale face. He really was crazy because;

You were only a figment of his imagination, non-existent.

The guard only silently muttered your first name under his breath, begging for you to reappear to comfort him. He closed his eyes, and you did appear. You held the same worn-out ball in your hands and smiled at him as he ran over to you. You had dropped the ball and held the teen in your petite arms, even adding a small peck on his lips to which he savored immensely.

If being with you meant he had to be asleep, then he would rather sleep eternally as long as you were right by his side.

--

A/N; I stayed up late yesterday to study for my two exams that would be taking place in the morning [back to back] and lucky me, I began to hallucinate about having small metal balls embedded in my skin. So practically for the whole day, I couldn't get the image out and no matter how much I picked at my skin, the balls would get out. Oh the great fun I have. [Stupid trypophobia]

This one isn't as cute, but I like it. I have another version of this with a similar story behind it, I'll probably post it later with a different character.

Don't stay up too late if you don't want to hallucinate, Kougou-sama//11.04.2015 ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...
391K 7.6K 112
A collection of Kuroko No Basket One-shots! Enjoy~! WARNING: I wrote this back when I was in middle school and not very good at writing. There are bo...
12.7K 138 47
(Versione italiana con gli stessi oneshots disponibile nel mio profilo!) Now, let's start with two assumptions: I love writing and I love Kuroko no B...
1.7M 33.3K 68
Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate to message me if you have requests xD Don...