Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A C...

By CodySimpsonsAngel

I lay back in his arms, and slowly started to drift off into a calm sleep. I was starting to fall for Cody, t... More

Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (2)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (3)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (4)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (5)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (6)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (7)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (8)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (10)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (11)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (12)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (13)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (14)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (15)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (16)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (17)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (18)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (19)
Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (20)

Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (9)

15.4K 166 69
By CodySimpsonsAngel

*PLEASE READ* I'm sorry for the long wait! The next few chapters will be cheesy, full of romance, lovey dovey, and TWIS-TED! Yes, I just said TWISTED xDD BTW, I just came up with a cute pet name for Cody and Cara, like "Jelena" (Justin and Selena) It's..CACO! CACO Forever & Ever! Awe how cute! :) LOL jk that sounds gross. ENJOY !

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Rock, papers, scissors, say shoot!" Alli and I both yelled at the same time.

I chose rock and Alli chose paper.

"I win!" Alli jumped up and down clapping her hands together.

"Best three out of four?" I asked Alli with a hopeful smile.

"That's already two out of three." Alli sighed, sitting down on my bed beside me.

"Fine. But when I throw a rock at you, all you're going to have to protect you is paper."

"Not if I wrap the rock!" Alli pointed out.

I stuck my tongue out at her as she sprawled out on my suitcase.

We were debating who gets to lay down on my suit case, pushing down all of my things to make it easier for the person who had to zip it up.

And in this case, the unlucky person was me.

"Careful." I warned Alli.

"Shush up and zip!" She hissed.

I grinned at her and zipped my suitcase. Once I was done, I flipped it over.

Alli yelped and fell off my bed.

I walked over to the side of the bed and smiled.

"Shush up and get up." I mocked her with an evil smile.

She rolled her eyes. "Help?" She asked.

I put my hand out for her to take, and should have expected what was coming next.

She pulled me down and I landed on top of her.

"Don't you wish I was Cody?" She asked, puckering her lips and making kissing noises.

I hit her stomach playfully and rolled over beside her.

"You're such a little kid, Alli." I said, holding in a smile.

"Oh, I'm sure you'd like to make some with Cody!" She said, laughing.

I bit my lip awkwardly and rolled my eyes.

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

Alli started fanning herself.

"It's so hot in here. We should go swimming in my pool." Alli suggested.

Going swimming in Alli's pool mean's going swimming in Cody's pool too, which means a whole lot of hotness!

Good thing I forgot to turn on my A.C., or else Alli wouldn't have come up with this brilliant and hott idea.

I had a mental image of a shirtless Cody stepping out of his pool, flipping his wet hair.

"Awe yeah!" I thought aloud.

Alli rolled over. "Awe yeah?" She giggled, putting on her flip flops.

Alli didn't know why I was suddenly so excited to go to her pool --or should I say her and Cody's pool.

I changed into my vintage floral bikini and my floral yellow tank top which tied together with two bows in the back. I had light washed, ripped denim jeans with floral patterned flip flops from Forever 21.

I grabbed my Juicy Couture tote bag and put in sun screen, tanning lotion, a towel, an extra pair of clothing, deodorant and my hair products.

My hair was placed in a high, neat bun with my bangs curled flowing on either side of my face.

"Do I have any wrinkles yet?" Alli sighed, leaning on my doorway with her arms crossed.

I slipped on my flip flops and grabbed her arm, leading her downstairs.

"I didn't take that long." I insisted.

"You're right. If we were really in the future, I would have seen a ring on your finger and Cody's babies clinging onto you." Alli smirked.

I turned around and shoved her playfully.

She stumbled down the last step. "Sheesh woman, kill me, why don't you?" She gasped.

I turned around and winked. "Glad to."

We laughed and she lead the way to her backyard.

Alli's backyard was bigger than mine for sure. She had a trampoline, an underground heating pool, a black top, a basketball court and a playset.

"I'm gonna go change into my bathing suit, kay?" Alli said.

I nodded and walked over to a pool chair. I set my Juicy Tote bag down on the chair and lay out my towel.

I started taking off my clothes and piled them beside the chair neatly. I walked over to a small table filled with magazines.

I picked up a Seventeen Magazine and put on my sunglasses. I laid down on the chair and put on my SPF tanning lotion.

Once I was done, I relaxed and began reading the magazine, waiting for Alli to come back and join me.

It was a 92 F outside, and a nice day to go for a cool swim.

I closed my eyes and was about to fall asleep in the heat until I heard a revolving door.

Even with my sunglasses on, the sun was still bright.

"Hey, Alli, wanna do me a big favor?" I asked, smirking.

"Mhm."

"Wanna rub more tanning lotion on me? It's extremely h-o-t and I'm extremely l-a-z-y." I said, laughing.

"Mhm."

I sat up and started rummaging threw my Tote bag. I looked up and saw Cody grinning at me.

I gasped and looked around. "Where's Alli?" I asked carefully, placing the tanning lotion down beside me carefully.

"Mm-mm?" Cody shrugged, still smiling. He walked toward me and I shoved him.

"I really thought you were Alli!" I said.

Cody started laughing. "That's not very manly." I winked.

"I could be your man." He said playfully, sitting down beside me.

I rolled my eyes. I pretended to look down and read the magazine while I was secretly blushing.

I realized a long time ago that playing 'it cool' wasn't going to work.

"Do you still need someone to help you with that tanning lotion?" Cody smirked.

I couldn't help but chuckle. I rolled up the magazine I was reading and hit him lightly on his shoulder.

"You're such a pervert!" I said.

"No I'm not. I'm just a regular fourteen year old boy." He smiled.

I giggled and continued reading my magazine.

After what seemed like a forever awkward silence, Alli came outside in her bathing suit.

I had a feeling she was secretly being the weirdo that she is and watching us from the balcony.

She walked over toward us and tried pushing Cody off of his chair so she could sit next to me.

"Move." She cried.

"Nope." Cody replied simply, popping the 'P.'

"Girls, girls, girls." I emphasized on the word 'Girls' and looked at Cody. "Don't fight over me." I said jokingly.

Alli shrugged. "Okay." She sat on the chair next to Cody.

Cody was in the middle, I was on one side, and Alli was on the other side.

"Wait, no, that's okay. You can continue fighting over me!"

Alli and Cody laughed and we all tanned and talked for maybe an hour.

After fourty five minutes, I checked the time on my iPhone. It was 2:56 P.M.

"Since Cody was being impolite and wasn't being nice, he can stay here forever alone in the chair that he loves so much, while you and I hang poolside!" I said, standing up.

Alli laughed as we started walking toward their pool.

"Wait, no, I don't want to be forever alone!" Cody cried.

Alli and I pretended that we didn't hear him and continued walking toward the pool.

I heard running and then soft arms around my waist.

I can honestly swear that I heard Cody say, "I want to be with you," before I felt my feet being lifted off the ground and refreshing, cool water.

Cody's arms were still wrapped around my waist when we rose up.

"Hello, Angel." He smiled, leaning down toward my face.

It was the perfect moment for a kiss.

I giggled, forgetting that Alli was there. She cleared her throat awkwardly, and Cody and I turned around to see her grinning.

She laughed and jumped in the pool, swimming toward us.

"Let's play Marco, Polo!" Alli suggested. Cody and I nodded.

"Not it," I cried.

"Not it," Alli said after me.

"No --awe man, why does this always happen to me?" Cody moaned.

Alli and I laughed.

Cody began counting. The pool was big enough to be a far distance away from Cody, but there were only three people playing so it was more difficult.

"Marco!" Cody yelled.

"Polo!" I cheered.

Alli didn't say anything.

"Cheater!" I splashed her and made noises in her direction so Cody could get her.

"Hey, you already said Polo. No need to say it again." Alli winked, going underwater.

Unlucky for us, Cody did swimming so of course he caught her.

"Yuck, I got you." He teased. Alli stuck out her tongue and began counting.

I was secretly swimming behind Cody.

"Marco!"

"Polo!" Cody and I both yelled. He turned around and raised his eyebrow.

"Who's the stalker now?" He asked.

"Still you." I teased. I turned around and saw that Alli was flailing her arms toward me.

I gasped and jumped back.

Alli was a mili centimeter away from getting me.

Cody spun me around and softly pushed me behind him.

"Nobody gets my Angel." He whispered.

He was so cheesy, but it was so cute. The way he smiled, the way he smirked, the way he was always so playful and gentle. I think this is more than just a crush, I think I like Cody.

Alli tagged him.

"I quit!" She yelled. "It's impossible to play with you two!" She made her way out of the pool and dried herself off.

Cody and I blushed, and walked out of the pool keeping our heads down.

I dried myself off and Cody led me inside their house.

"This is my room." He said.

The room was kept neat and organized.

"I like." I complimented.

"I like yours too." He returned the compliment with a smile.

"Cody, you've never been in my room?" I turned around to face him, raising my eyebrow in confusion.

Cody blushed and laughed nervously. "Yeah, about that."

I shoved him.

He put his palms up in surrender. "I'm only kidding! But you know what they say about rooms." He said, backing up toward his door.

I stared at him with no expression. "No, I don't."

"They're just as beautiful as the people in them." He winked and closed his bedroom door, giving me the privacy to change.

I blushed and kept staring at the door with a goofy smile. I breathed in and took in the air of lavender. That sounds extremely creepy, but hey, it's not everyday you're in Cody Simpson's room!

I looked into my bag and changed into dark denim jeggings with a white tank top with black detailing and lace, and my white converse. I put on my bracelets and scrunched my hair with mousse.

I placed my hair in a neat fish tail braid, and let my bangs fall loosely on either side of my forehead, naturally curly and wet.

I smiled and skipped down the steps and into their backyard again.

Cody and Alli were in the small playset, who I'm guessing is their little brother Tom's.

They were swinging on the swing sets and for once, not arguing. It seemed as if they were talking about something serious because they weren't shooting mean comments at each other.

I walked over to them and as soon as they saw me, they pursed their lips and awkwardly stared at me.

"Hey girlfriend." Alli winked.

It would have sounded better coming from Cody.

"Sup. Wanna move over?" I smiled, putting my hands on either side of her swing.

She placed her feet on my knees and carefully pushed me back.

"Kill me, why don't you?" I mocked her from earlier.

"Glad to." She smiled and looked down on her phone and continued texting.

I sighed dramatically and walked over to Cody. I stood in front of him and crossed my arms, staring up into the sky.

"I'm hopeless." I moaned, hoping he would give up his spot.

He patted his lap and motioned for me to sit on it. I hesitated at first, but walked over to him.

I sat down on his lap and he wrapped his arm around my waist, beginning to swing back and forth.

I snuggled up into his chest as he started playing with my hands.

Alli gave us a look, but then smiled softly and continued texting.

He was just being friendly, nothing else, right?

"Not totally hopeless." He whispered, placing a small kiss on my cheek.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

LOVE IS IN DEE AIR! OOH OOH OOH! I CAN SMELL IT! =D aww wasn't that adorbz!? ;) CACO FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER CACO CACO CACO SPREAD THE LOVE, CACO CACO CACO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 143 35
True Love, that sort of thing only happens in the movies.. I never thought I would fall in love with a mortal, in all of my life it just happened you...
2.8K 194 24
Spencer Reyes hasn't seen her best friend Cody Henry in five years. So much has happened since she's turned twenty-three. A college degree, a new hou...
486K 14K 51
*Mature Content Warning* I rest both my hands against the table. "I'll go on another date with you, if you tell me one thing about yourself that no...