Nine Boys... Then There's Me...

By Katherin3Coitier

A royal wolf is a majestic creature created from the moon herself when she had taken physical form on earth... More

Nine Boys... Then There's Me. {A Royal Wolves Story}
Nine Boys...- Chapter 2
Nine Boys...- Chapter 3
Nine Boys...- Chapter 4
Nine Boys...- Chapter 5
Nine Boys...- Chapter 6
Nine Boys...- Chapter 7
Nine Boys...- Chapter 8
Nine Boys...- Chapter 9
Nine Boys...- Chapter 10
Nine Boys...- Chapter 11
Nine Boys...- Chapter 12
Nine Boys...- Chapter 13
Nine Boys...- Chapter 14
Nine Boys...- Chapter 15
Nine Boys...- Chapter 16
Nine Boys...- Chapter 17
Nine Boys...- Chapter 18
Nine Boys...- Chapter 19
Nine Boys...- Chapter 20
Nine Boys...- Chapter 21
Nine Boys...- Chapter 22
Nine Boys...- Chapter 23
Nine Boys...- Chapter 24
Nine Boys...- Chapter 25
Nine Boys...- Chapter 26
Nine Boys...- Chapter 27
Nine Boys...- Chapter 28
Nine Boys...- Chapter 29
Nine Boys...- Chapter 30
Nine Boys...- Chapter 31
Nine Boys...- Chapter 32
Nine Boys...- Chapter 34
Nine Boys...- Chapter 35
Nine Boys...- Epilogue
Author's Note

Nine Boys...- Chapter 33

65.9K 978 38
By Katherin3Coitier

Chapter Thirty-Three

    Groaning I shifted and rolled over only to giggle to find myself draped over Daemon’s chest. Oh, but I wasn’t woman. I was wolf at the moment. I remember I was dreaming about being wolf and must have woken in the middle of the night and shifted.

    Daemon smiled opening his eyes. “Hey beautiful. Feeling wolfy at the moment?” I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed. He got me back by caging me in his arms. “Such a wonderfully naughty mate.”

    I yelped as he shifted us about in a flash. I was still on my belly, but now I was laying on the bed. Daemon had his body stretched out over top of me. His breathe fanned my ear and the fur of my neck. His arms and legs holding him up off my body so I wasn’t crushed under his weight. His legs straddling my hips.

    I tried wiggling out from under him but he just laugh. “Uh-ah naughty girl. You don’t want to do too much of that right now. I might just have to go into the bathroom and relieve me of a burden you causing.”

    If a wolf could blush, I just did. He even moved his hips so I could feel his growing problem. I whimpered and then looked back at him. He smirked and rolled to his side. His hand slipping into my fur as he started stroking down my back.

    “Don’t worry baby. I’m just being my ever loving sexy self. Sorry if it upset you any.”

    I pounced on him and pinned his shoulders down on the bed. He started laughing with my licking his face. “Okay. OKAY! I give.”

    I smiled down at him before I jumped off his bed and swayed my hips feeling very proud of myself. He chuckled and shifted till he was stretched out at the foot of his bed. “You feel every good right now, don’t you?”

    A soft bark came out of my mouth as I sat down on the rug at the foot of his bed. My tail waggling and thudding against the floor. I grinned brightly.

    As a wolf, I didn’t have to worry so much about my emotions. It was simpler in my wolf form. I was just happy with the here and now. My human form has too many thoughts and feelings running through it. I maybe a pure wolf and have wolf instincts, but the human mind can make one think too much. That’s what has been happening to me. I needed a break from that.

    My head tilted to the side when I saw the time. Ten in the morning. I pouted the best a wolf could at Daemon. Everyone else was at the trial right now.

    Daemon smiled guiltily as he was the one that was supposed to wake us up as he had done every morning so far. “I thought we could have this small break from the trial.” He slid onto the floor and stroked my head massaging around my ears. “Sorry if that isn’t what you wanted.”

    I went over to him and sat between his legs laying my head on his chest. He stroked me down my back. His fingers kneading my fur and the muscles beneath.

    A part of me had wanted to be there for my brother. To show my support to my brother and be there for him. We were twins and did a lot of things together. Closing my eyes, I sent my strength and support to him. I wanted him to know that even if I wasn’t present with him, we were still together.

    I felt my brother sigh and send a thank you to me. He had been in need of some strength. I couldn’t see what he was telling everyone about. He was blocking his experience from me. I could get his feelings and that he hated what had been done to him. He was disgusted and angry at the smaller rogue for what he had done to my brother.

    Claw sent me his feeling that it was alright that I wasn’t there. That he was happy that Daemon let me sleep in. My brother had wanted me not to be present for what he had to tell everyone. He wanted to spare me the images he may not be able to block if I was in the room with him. He didn’t want me to see those kinds of memories.

    I looked up at Daemon and looked down at me. “Do you forgive me?”

    I nodded my wolfy head and nuzzled his neck. He smiled and hugged me. “Thank you love.” He pulled back and ruffled my fur. “Let’s go down to see what we can rustle up some breakfast.”

    My tail thudded the floor before I got up. Daemon laughed as he got up. I was hungry and he didn’t seem to mind that I was staying wolf as we walked down the stairs. He even raced me down it.

    At the bottom of the stairs, I jumped around barking because I had beat Daemon down the stairs even if he had a head start. Daemon laughed panting slightly. “I’m glad to see you are quick on your paws.”

    I smiled as I walked away lifting my front paws up as I tried to mimic how horses move when they parade. My tail swaying back and forth in time with my steps. Daemon chuckled as he followed me.

    My parading slowly as I came to the half bath. I whimpered hearing someone being sick in it. Looking up I found Daemon frowning. He knocked on the door. “Mom?” His voice sounded very concerned.

    The water ran and turned off before the door opened. Macy looked a little pale but smiled at us. “Oh. You two are up now. Sorry about that. Morning sickness.” She shook her head as she crouched down in front of me rubbing my head. “I’m okay now, though none of my sons made this much of a fit when I was pregnant with them, but every pregnancy is different.”

    She smiled as she stood. “Now I’m starving and need more breakfast.”

    Daemon laughed as he laid his hand on my head stroking softly as we followed his mother into the kitchen. He lifted me up onto a stool and I sat with my front paws on the counter watching them work together making food for the three of us.

~~~

    “Can’t I go back to being wolf?” My eyes looked down at my hands as Daemon drove us to the school for the second half of the trial for today. The half were I have to recount my own experience.

    Daemon frowned as he glanced over to me. “I know it’s easier being wolf than human, but you can’t just stay wolf all the time. That would be giving in or hiding. You’re stronger than that.”

    I sighed heavily as he was right. “I know. I’m just scared what you’ll do hearing what happened.”

    He reached over and took my hand giving me a light squeeze. “How about I promise to not do anything? I can even have my father next to me to hold me down if I feel like ripping their heads off.”

    I looked down and nodded my head. “I’m also scared to relive it again out loud.” His thumb started to rub the back of my hand to sooth me as I started to tremble. “What if I can’t speak at all?”

    “Then the Council will have their answer still.” I looked up at Daemon and he put his beast into park in a spot nearest the gym. He looked over to me. “If you start and nearly immediately break down, that will tell them it was so horrible that even the memories are causing you harm.” He cupped my cheek. “But for you, I hope you get it all out there and in the open.”

    He opened his door and got out before coming around to my side to help me down. We took a moment to just embrace with me out of his beast. I needed his arms around me to make me feel safe. I’ll remember this safety when I speak.

    A moment later, Daemon turned us to the gym and held me to him as we entered. Everyone was just walking from the cafeteria where we’ve been having lunches during the trial. Some of the females from our pack have been taking turns to feed us all. The only ones that weren’t in the cafeteria were the council and the rogues. The council had to make sure the rogues were in their sights and none of the family take revenge too soon. Like it would be any waste at the moment.

    Nick and Nat lifted their heads and then were rushing over to me when they saw that I was here. They pulled me to them and sandwiched me in their bodies hugging me. They were more than excited to see me. But they were worried about me too knowing what was going to come.

    I looked up to see Derek frowning. “Boys, you don’t want Nina to suffocate do you?”

    Nick and Nat pulled back and looked me over frowning. “We didn’t hurt you,...” Nick had started looking at me with concern.

    “Did we?” Nat finished for his brother mirroring his brother’s worry expression.

    I shook my head. “No, but I’ll need a little bit of space.” They started pulling away, but I kept their hands. “Not that much space.” They gave me tight smiles as they gave my hand a squeeze.

    I stayed between them as everyone was just mingling around. Daemon was over with my brother and Bethany. Some of the mothers from several families came over to me wanting to make sure I was alright. One even helped me with my hair as I haven’t had time to deal with it before coming here.

    After she placed a small ribbon on the bottom of my newly done small “Y” braid, the doors to the gym/trial opened. The leader of the Council looked at everyone. “We are to being the last of the testimonies.” He looked at me. “Is there any you feel uncomfortable speaking in front of?”

    I looked around between everyone. Was there anyone? They all knew so much about me. All the guys and Derek knew the damage that was done. Knew some of what had be done to me. All the families had shown courage by telling their sad story. My eyes ended on Daemon and he lowered his head as if I was saying I was uncomfortable with him being there.

    Turning back to Alpha Wilde, I shook my head. “There is no one I would wish to leave. I have the fortitude to speak in front of all as they have spoken in front of me.”

    He smiled and bowed his head. “Very well then. Please come with me and all others will follow to take their seats.” He turned to his side and waited till I walked over to him.

    My heart was pounding hard not. Though I might have built the resolve to tell my experience, it didn’t mean I was terrified as shit how everyone will see me afterwards. For me to speak and everyone know how I was abused, that’s was terrified me. How could I look into everyone’s eyes and they not recall what I said about the rape?

    But I had to.

    I needed to speak about it.

    Alpha Wilde placed his hand lightly between my shoulder blades guiding me inside. My eyes lifted up in curiosity as Daemon had told me that the gym would be changed for both me and my brother speaking about our experiences.

    The cage with the rogues was moved closer to the seats for everyone leaving the floor before the Council open. The seats that would have been near the cage were moved away giving room around the cage. The guards were split so two were in front and two were behind the rogues.

    Alpha Wilde growled as we passed the cage. Two of the guards had moved forward to stand very close to the cage. I had felt Falic moved toward me and saw his hand. “Come on! Just one last feel of that exquisite body of hers.”

    I felt disgusted by that. He had no shame or regret about what he had done. He had to be soulless. Completely without any morals.

    He grunted for a second. I looked over to see him doubled over the bars of the low horizontal bars. The guard in front of him was shaking out his hand from punching him in the gut.

    It wasn’t necessary, but no one was going to chastise that guard for his action. All will claim that he had done it to punish Falic for an action he was told not to do. Well, two actions. One, reach to a victim. Second, speak toward or about a victim.

    Even so, Falic was chuckling darkly. “What does it matter? I’m a dead man.” He smirked looking up at me. “Nothing matters anymore. I have my sweet memories of my own version of bliss.”

    The guard in front of him struck him again. This time on the side of his face with a closed fist. Falic’s head was snapped to the side with him fully laughing now. A line of blood trickled down from his now busted lip. He bent down and lightly wiped away the blood only to smear it.

    Behind the cage, I saw Derek holding Daemon back. Even Franklin had a hand on Daemon’s other shoulder silently telling him to be calm. Derek was whispering into Daemon’s ear. Daemon nodded his head to his father. Even with my advanced wolf hearing, I couldn’t hear what Derek had said to Daemon.

    Alpha Wilde turned me away from everyone and faced the Council. “We have found that it helps victims to not see all when they speak about what happened. If you need, just look at us when you speak. You can choose anyone to look at and speak as if it is just the two of you or look down if you can’t. All we ask is that you tell us what you remember.”

    I nodded and he gave me a pained smile. He turned and took his seat as I looked at all the faces of the other eight council members. There was only one female in the group. Only one female alpha.

    It was rare, but not unheard of. If a male alpha dies and he has a female, either by marriage or by mating, she can inherit leadership if she proves worthy of such a position. This one looked worthy enough to be an alpha. Like she could hold her ground in any ‘fight’ that could happen.

    But I didn’t feel comfortable enough to look at her while I spoke. No. Only one gave me an ounce of feeling safe enough to speak. Alpha Wilde. He seemed safe and had shielded me from Falic when he tried to touch me.

    He gave me a small smile again. “Whenever you are ready. Take your time. We have all the time in the world for you to tell us what happened.”

    I nodded and looked down closing my eyes. The image of the steel and brick wall came to mind with the thick steel door that I always pictured to block my brother out. I started to close it when I felt my brother stop me. He wanted to know even if he didn’t want me to know what happened to him.

    It was comforting but frustrating that he was wanting this. How could he not let me know his side and wish to know mine? It felt so unfair.

    Slowly yet almost quickly he let me experience what he had. He had heard my argument and conceded that I was right. He let me know how degrading it had felt being forced to take viagra and having a guy force his cock into the pervert’s own rear. He felt disgusted in the memory but let me know we were in everything together.

    It was only for a second, but I knew. Knew the hatred he had for the flaming rogue for taking advantage of him while he was bound and defenseless. Clare may have took his virginity, but the rogue made him disgusted with himself.

    I took a deep breathe and let him stay. I let him experience and feel everything that happened. I felt his mental hand slip into mine as I opened my eyes and looked at Alpha Wilde.

    I had to swallow before I started. My voice trembling with each word. “When I had woke, I couldn’t see or speak. They had blindfolded me from being able to keep them from touching me. They took away what ability I had to make sure that, even if I was tied to the bed, I was safe from being defiled as the heir to my father’s authority.”

    Shock filtered in Alpha wolf’s eyes and his jaw slacked for a second. Then he swallowed as pain came back into his eyes and nodded urging me to continue. I needed them to know that I could command. That what had been done to me was more painful than they first thought.

    A tear escaped my eyes as I continued on with my story. How Falic had struck me across my cheek fracturing my cheekbone when I tried to move away from him. That he laughed as he had. He had found it fun and amusing to strike a female who was fighting. That he liked it as if it were some sick game.

    I had struggled more to try and get away from him. His fist had started to strike my sides. My ribs breaking in the process. I screamed against my gag with the sheer pain from my ribs.

    It was hard to struggle with that kind of pain. He had taken that opportunity to grab my thighs and forced my legs apart roughly. His own knees being used to keep them apart as I tried to force them back together while he squeezed lube onto me.

    I told them how he wasn’t gentle at all. That he had pushed my legs down against the bed with so much strength that he fractured my hips because of the pressure he was exerting. That my hips had gone passed their tolerance.

    By the time I had told them most of it, I was kneeling on the floor on my hands. My head bowed in the agony of the images. Tears flowing so freely that I thought my eye ducts with dry up. My heart bleeding so deeply that I knew everyone could feel it.

    A few moments after my voice failed, arms wrapped around me and held me tight pulling me to lay against them. They were rocking me softly. My hair dampening with the tears they were shedding too. They were whispering to me but I couldn’t hear who it was as I sobbed into their shirt.

    I had no idea how long I had talked or cried for that matter. It didn’t matter. I had told it all. Every bit of what he had done to me. Nothing was left out that I could remember. And I felt better.

    Someone rubbed my shoulder and I looked up to see Alpha Wilde. He looked down when I felt his hand on mine. He was handing me a water and rubbed my back that was exposed trying to comfort me.

    “You have done very well. I’ve never seen a victim push through the pain like that to continue to talk. You’re so brave and strong.” Alpha Wilde’s smile was tortured with the memories I knew were running through his mind. “That’s all we needed.”

    He moved away can stood behind us. “We will give Miss. Lunnen a few moments to collect herself so she will be able to leave with her family. While she does, we ask the guards to remove the prisoners. Tomorrow we give both victims time to cleanse themselves of the memories with help from their loved ones. The following day, we the Council will convene and talk with each family in turn about sentencing. At the end of the day, we will tell you what we, the Council of Nine, have decided on for the rogues’ sentence.”

    Alpha Wilde came back to kneel next to me and rubbed my back as he kept his eyes on the rogues. He was tense with sharp eyes. The look was one of wanting. Wanting a reason to harm one rogue in particular. Any reason at all.

    After the rogues were gone, everyone was allowed to depart. I turned to see Daemon holding me. He kissed me as much as he could. His tears pressing into my skin every so often when his tear soaked cheek touched me.

    Daemon looked down at me. “You okay to go home now.” His voice cracked and it looked like he was forcing the words out.

    I nodded and he smiled. “Movie night again?” His voice sounded a bit more hopeful in that prospect.

    I smiled and leaned up to kiss his tear salted lips. “Sounds wonderful as long as I can curl my legs over your lap and you hold me the whole time.” I laid my head on his shoulder as he kissed the top of my head again.

    “Sounds perfect to me.” His breathe fanned against my hair perfectly. I felt so much better in that one moment that I had been since I woke after my ordeal. Only Daemon could make me feel better after reliving the worst day of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 17.2K 69
*NOTE: THIS STORY HAS TWO PARTS IN ONE BOOK* In the werewolf fables told to their children, was a story--- a legend--- of a ruler--- a leader--- who...
467K 23.2K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...
16.2K 2.9K 36
Erik's mate, Katharina, died eighty years ago. Werewolf mates are for life. There are no break-ups or second chances. On the night of the Blood Moon...
5.7K 238 24
"Can you shift?" His voice was notably softer. I was grateful for it. As best as I could, I shook my head. The lingering dizziness rang through my he...