Creepypasta family (creepy pa...

By rosa_the_soda_lover

Youve known them since you where a little girl Lets how you get along after all these years. More

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
6
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Dont have to read this
Untitled Part 13
Vote here Killed or be killed
Kill partner??
The kill
Big Blood brother
NOT DEAD!!!!
Untitled Part 19
ew
adults
stress
R.I.P Waffle
"JOB"
announcement
mehp
Drew this
Important A/N
flood
potatoes!!!
potaters
why?
potatoes
back in your arms
boo
welcome back
eh
oof

Untitled Part 7

8K 216 607
By rosa_the_soda_lover

Its been a few months since you moved in the slendor manor and now its spring! You run down the stairs and jump up and hug Slenderman from behind.

"SLENDERMAN! I GREW!" you happly scream .

Slenderman stares at you for a moment then grabs a measuring tape and measures.

"SEE! Im 5.4!" you squeel and slenderman pats your head.

You run upstairs and dash into Splendy's to tell him but all you saw was an empty. You look around but nothing.

"Hey there...." you turn around to see offender right behind you.

He stares at you for a moment then puts his hand on your head.

"You look...taller...hmm looks like my babe is growing nicley." he wraps his arms around you and tries to kiss you till you hear yelling.

"OFENDER DONT!" You look past offender to see slendy trying to hold slendy back.

"Lay your hands off her!" you quickly brake free and walk off.

"Im gonna go shoping can any of you come?" you ask the people around the house but no one says yes.

"Fine ill just ask offender"

"Oh heck no!" you turn around to see a tall man With black hair in a black suit with a red tie.

"Uh...Slenderman?" you stare confused but didnt want to think much of it.

"Ok let me get dressed!" you yell as you go upstairs.

Some time later you come down and you wearing a soft yellow sun dress that went to the Your upper leg with light pink shoes and curls in your hair

"Ok lets go!" you say with a happy voice and slenderman teleports us to a big nice mall.

"Ok here's 200 have fun Ill be in the closets Book store..." he pats your head.

"Ok bye bye slendy!" you smile and walk off.

When you turn around you see slenderman srroundouned by sinle mothers and other woman. You giggle a little seeing how nervos he looked and walked away. You walk around a bit till you pass a classic music store.

"Hm..." you walk in and look around at all the music.

"My My aren't you a sight."

"Huh" you look up to see a young man about a year or two older than you he had blond hair and blue eyes.

"Thats a very lovely choice of music there." he says as he takes the record out of my hands.

"I-It truly is but its 500$...l-looks like i wont be able to g-get it.." you shyly smile as you take the record back and about to return it till he softly grabs your wrist.

"Allow me to bye it" he smiles and purches it.

"T-Thats a lot! Here at least t-take my 200!" you try to give him the money till you feel someone grabing your wrist.

"(y/n)..." you look back to see slenderman in his descise covered in diffrent shades of lipstick.

"I...Im gonna go home call me when you want to leave..." he says with a blank expression and wobbles away.

You watch him leave for a few seconds till You feel someone putting a paper in you hand and close it. You turn around and look at the young man again.

"Keep your money all I need is to see your beautiful face at my costume party tonight."he says with a wink.

"Oh c-can i invite my friends...?" you ask thinking of the slender brothers.

He gives a little wave dissmissind the question.

"Yeah sure just make sure there preventable." He walks off to do last second arangements.

You onen your hand and look at the paper and your just froze. He had given you his address. The address was for a very famous family. You stood there for a minute and started to to walk into the woods. As you walk around the woods you hear a slight rustle you keep walking a bit till someone grabs you buy the neck and trows you to the ground causing you to cry in pain.

"God! No!" you yell and open your eyes to see a man with blue flaming eyes.

"I...Im so sorry!" He looks like he was worried and he helps you up on your feet but as soon as he lets you go you fall to the ground feeling dissy.

He quickly tries to help but you slap his hand away and scoot yourself to a tree weezing a little. He walks over to you and kneels down infront of you.

"Where are your parents and why are you alone...?" he asks softly as he puts his hand on your shoulder trying to calm you down.

"M-My parents?....t-they...there not here anymore..." You speak softly

You told him about how you never knew your father and how your mother died when you where only a child.

"How did you manage on your own...?" he asks softly.

You softly stare at the ground. You used to manage with the help of Emma before you where brought in by the pasta family before you even relized it you where crying in his arms.

"Im Dreamshade..." he says softly as he pats her back.

You frose you knew that nam everyone in the manor mentioned the name at least once. You softly bury his face in his shoulder this was the first time you cried this much since Emma died and you where taken to the manor.You softly pull away sniffling but as soon as he let go you fell back on the ground.

"I am realy sorry here." he picks you up bridal style and starts to walk off and you slowly pass out.

(time skip)

"Psst hey you ok?" you flutter your eyes open and see Dreamshade.

"W-Where are we...?" You relize that you where still in his arms.

"Uh nothing special..." he says with a shrug and opens the door to find a small appartment with wepons all over the place.

You softly stand up shacking a little. 'so the rumors where true' you tought as you took a few steps out the door.

"Oh sorry i suppose i should clean thoes up. Heh sorry." he says as he scratches the back of his head.

"N-No no I just needed a bit to Um...adjust." you say nerevesly as you walk back in.

You help him clean everything up.

"So i was wondering...do you wanna go have dinn-" he turns around to see you passed out on his sofa it was like you had a special power of being to sleep whenever you feel like it. He gives a blanket and goes to sleep in his room.

(Back at the slender manor.)

"Ugh where the hell is she!" tendy yells as he starts pacing the room. The slendor brothers where all worried about (y/n).

"Wait before I left i heard this boy invite her to some costume party!" slenderman yells and they all run out in human descises. Slender bangs on the door till the young man answers the door. Splendy grabs him by his hirt. 

"Were the hell is (Y/N)?!" he yells shocking everyone.

"Ugh you mean the shorty...?  She ditched last night what a freak...hey if you see her slap her in the face for me..." he says with a hint of annoyances.

Splenderman's face turns red with furry. Splendy punches him hard in the face and marches off as the brothers follow. After a while they deside to head home and look for her in the woods. 

(back to you).

You come out of the shower wearin some pants and along buttion up shirt that you barrowed from Dreamshade. 

"T-Thanks for t-the clothes " you speak softly as you poke your head into the kitchen where he was cleaning out his guns.

"Why do you have all these guns out..? "you ask as you sit next to him.

"There are veary dangerous cratures out there and i plan to find them and kill them." he answers with a focused look on his face as her quickly reassemble his weapons.

"No one deserves to die..." you whisper softly and stare at the groud.

An idea pops up in your head and you glance at you purse and walk over and head to the door.

"Wha-What? Where are you going..?" he looks up at you.

"To the mall I like to walk around." you say then you trip and braced yourself for impact but find yourself in Dreamshade's arms.

"Wow your fast!" you say in awe and he gives you a slight chuckle.

"How about I come with...? " he says as his eyes go back to normal and you smile.

"Lets go!" you softly grab his hand and you both head to the mall.

"You!" you hear someone yell and trun around to see the boy from the mall. He looked pissed.

"How dare you! First you ditch my party! Then you get your brothers and his buds to come and punch me! Lets see how you like it!" before you knew it he he raised his hand about to strike you.

You close your eyes bracing yourself but you feel Deamshade pushes you behind him and thake the punch like it was nothing. He stares at him in shock while you hide behind Dreamshade trembling.

"Im very sorry but last night (y/n) had gotten hurt and was unable to attend your party. And I'm think you must be mistaken." he wraps his arm around your waist pulling you closer.

"This is my girl!" he says glaring daggers at him.

You stare at him for a moment then blushed.

"Yeah right!" the man tries to grab your arm and was sent flying by Dreamshade.

You hide your face in his shoulder for a bit till he switly leads you to the mall this was the first time someone had stood up for you like that you start to feel dissy and you pass out.

(quick point of view change)

"(Y/N)! SOMEONE CALL HELP!" I walk out of the video game store and hear someone yelling I turn my head to see a man and...wait is that (y/n?!) I rush over to them and dig in my hat and take out a pen. 

"Gosh darn it (y/n)..." I let out a sigh and engect in her tigh.

"Im sorry sir I-"I look up to see Dreamshade 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 9.6K 24
You were just a normal girl with a normal life until one day you were bitten by a hideous beast. Your life becomes miserable, so you decided to run a...
84.9K 2.6K 20
You'd been looking for a job, and someone emails you saying they're looking for a servant. You accept the job, but when you get to the house, you can...
198 8 17
'I can't said it' 'Why not, tell me' 'I just can't.. trust me if I could I would tell you over and over till we die' 'Guess some words are left unspo...
252 17 13
❤Laughing Jack x Stitches❤ This is when I became a Creepypasta and how I met my lover Laughing Jack. If you ship Laughing Jack with other pastas... I...