I'm your Missing Memory (Sehu...

بواسطة sullicoupleshipper17

"She's the girl who loves the flower 'Forget-me-not' ... But she's also the girl who forgot me first .. easil... المزيد

Trailer
Psycho
What are you
Necklace
Something wrong
Her first smile
Her change
Your Friend
Wolf and Vampire
I'm hurt
Stay with me
Just for a word
Forget-me-not
I'm sorry
Forever Love
Second Sin
Believe
Smile now
CF
Valley
We
Jealous
Accident
Lips
Miss
Fear
Not an update
His life
Swear To the Sky
Family
Gone
My Love
Heartbeat
Kiss
Remember
Out of her life

First Sin

718 39 13
بواسطة sullicoupleshipper17

" Ssul..", Sehun held her hands, on his waist.

" I said go.. .. Don't make me to get false hope.. If you do like that, it makes me more hurt..", he said, his tears didn't seem to stop. Although he's a man, he was a broken man.

" No.. it's not for false hope..", said Sulli, her head leaning on his back.

" .. I can't let you go..", said Sulli, that caused Sehun gasped, he didn't expect to hear that from Sulli. He broke her hug and spun his body to face her. He held her both shoulders and stared into her eyes.

" What did you just say?", he asked.

" .. I can't let you go, Sehun... I want to be with you..", said Sulli, her tears were streaming down.

" .. You don't love me, do you?", asked Sehun.

" .. ... I don't know anymore..", said Sulli, closing her eyes tight. Sehun could guess she had confused with her own feelings, it was her first time and so she couldn't know what love means...

" What's your feeling for me..? .. How do you feel about me..?", asked Sehun, Sulli opened her eyes and stared at him.

" .. I feel hurt whenever I see you're hurting.. I feel happy whenever I see you're happy.. I want to be the one who can make you smile, laugh and be happy.. I love the time when you are by my side.. But I hate the time when you ignore me and are mad at me.. I'm afraid to get hated by you..", said Sulli, sincerely.

A smile formed on his lips, between the tears. He immetiately pulled her into his arms and born her within his secure arms. " Thanks.. I finally get your love ..", said Sehun.

" Is it love?", she asked, innocently.

" Yes.. Love... I'm feeling the same for you.. We're in love, Ssul..", said Sehun, hugging her more tight.

" .. But... I don't know what is love..", said Sulli.

" It's ok.. I'm enough that you're feeling the same of me.. If you don't know what is love.. I'll lean you how to love me.. So please just keep your feelings for me.. Don't let them go..", said Sehun. Sulli nodded her head against his chest. They were pleasant in each embrace, no one could know how happy they were...

" Sehun!", Sehun averted his gazes to Sulli who was jogging towards him.

" What are you doing here?", Sulli asked, when she saw Sehun, standing at the gate of the school.

" I'm waiting for you..", Sehun replied with a smile.

" Let's go..", Sehun took her hand into his. Sulli got dumbfound at his sudden change, so she couldn't move her legs.

Sehun looked back to her and asked, " Why? .. I can't?", showing their knotting hands.

" No..I'm ok..", Sulli smiled at him and squeezed his hand slightly. They walked to their class, hand in hand.

" Ssul!", Sulli and Sehun stopped their way, when they heard a familiar voice from their back.

" Oh.. You two are already getting back together? .. We hadn't seen you two together in last days..", asked Dasom.

" Yeah..", Sulli smiled at her two friends.

" I'm happy to---".

" Wait!", Chorong cut her off. " There's somthing wrong with them.. Why they are holding hands..?", Chorong asked surprisingly, Dasom looked at their hands, in a shocked manner.

".. Don't tell us you two are..", Dasom couldn't say that word.

" Yeah.. We're dating..", Sehun completed her sentence.

" Yah! Choi Sulli!", Chrong and Dasom shouted at the exact time. Sulli just smiled at them.

" Ssul.. Are you crazy or what? You're dating Oh Sehun?! .. OMG!! This's not the right thing..", said Chorong that made Sehun frown.

" Why? What's wrong with me? Why our love can't be? .. She's a girl and I'm a boy, so we can love..", said Sehun, insisting.

" But you're a psycho. And Ssul loves Tae--".

" Chorong.", Sulli cut her off and looked at him, not to mention 'Taehyung', right then.

Dasom sighed and said, " Ssul... let's talk at the recess.".

" .. Yah.. Don't try to ruin our relationship..", Sehun warned her. But Dasom didn't respond him and just sighed before leaving with Chorong.

" Choi Sulli, look at me.", said Sehun when he saw Sulli was spacing out. Sulli turned to look at him and faced him.

" Promise me not to leave my side no matter what will happen from now on..", he said and raised his pinky finger between them.

Sulli stared at his pinky finger for a moment and raised her finger to link with his. " I promise.", said Sulli and looked at him with a smile, their pinky fingers were still linking.

Sulli went to the rooftop since Dasom told her to come there.

" Dasom..", Sulli called her, while Dasom was sitting on the bench, not facing her. When Dasom heard her voice, she turned her head to Sulli and made a space to give a seat for Sulli. Sulli sat beside her and faced the field like she was doing.

" How did it happen?", asked Dasom, breaking the silence.

" .. I don't know..", these were all what Sulli could say.

" You shouldn't date him, Ssul.. especially during the time when you're missing your memory..", said Dasom.

" I know.. But... I can't hide my feelings for him when I see he's hurting because of me..", said Sulli.

" How about Taehyung? .. How can he face this? .. Ssul, you and Taehyung loved each other.. Now, you love Sehun? Does that make sense?", Dasom asked, furrowing.

" You're right.. I loved V.. in the past.. But slowly, my love turned into Sehun.. It's my ture feelings..", said Sulli.

" How can it be ture since you aren't even your true self?", she asked.

" Yes.. I've changed.. But my change can't be a trouble.. Because of my change, I became a chummy one not like before. At least, I don't hurt Sehun like before.. I don't regret for being together with him...", said Sulli, then she sighed.

" You're not hurting Sehun, now.. But you will, later..", Dasom said seriously.

" What do you mean?", Sulli asked, narrowing her eyes, a bit.

" If you get your memory back, you will dump him like a trash.. It'll make him more hurt.. I can bet it, you won't accept Sehun in your heart like now..", said Sehun.

" No.. I won't .. I guess.. I won't..", said Sulli looking dowm.

" But I don't think like you do...", said Dasom and got up to leave.

Sulli let out of a heavy, long sigh and looked at to the sky. " Will I really hurt him...? ... Will I really forget him...?", she asked to the sky.

Sulli and Sehun are walking along the bridge, hand in hand. Sehun looked at Sulli who kept silent since when they started to walk.

" What did she say?", Sehun asked that caused Sulli turned into reality.

" .. Who?", she asked.

" What did Dasom tell you? .. Why did she make you to be a mute like that..?", asked Sehun.

" .. Nothing..", Sulli didn't want to talk about it to him since he could hurt because of it.

" It's ok.. if you don't want to say it.. But don't keep silent like that.. It makes me worried.", said Sehun.

" .. All right..", Sulli nodded.

" Sehun, what if .. I get my memory back..?", Sulli asked suddenly.

" Why? .. It's good you, isn't it?", Sehun was too simple.

" .. But.. what if it's bad for you..? .. What if I forget you?..", Sulli asked without looking at him. Sehun stopped his way that caused Sulli stop, too.

" No.. You won't forget me..", said Sehun, comforting himself.

" .. Sehun.. We can't see the future..", said Sulli.

" No.. I believe you.. You'll never forget me.. Even if so, I won't mind for that.. I'll make you to remember me back... because I love you.. I can't let our love break easily..", said Sehun cupping her face.

He leaned down to kiss her lips gently, then he did it. He kissed her lips gently, Sulli closed her eyes and kissed him back. Sehun smiled between their kiss and so did Sulli.

After a while, Sehun pulled apart and broke the kiss. He caressed her cheeks and smiled at her.

" I love you..", he whispered.

Sulli smiled at him and said, ".. I love you, too..", Sehun got dumbfound as soon as he heard that.

" What did you say just now?", he asked to be sure that he didn't mishear.

" I love you, Oh Sehun.", Sehun's grin wider until the corners of his lips could link to his ears.

Sehun crashed his whole body against hers, arms wrapping around her. Sulli smiled and hugged his neck. Sehun raised her body by holding her waist, then he swang her in a circle.

" Ah!!! I'm really happy right now!", Sehun screamed without caring about others.

'I only want to see you like that happy..'

'I'm enough for getting your love once in my life.. I don't care about the future if you're with me..'

They were totally lost in their love... And it was their First Sin...

_________________________________

Sorry for my late update...

Please Comments, Votes!!!

LUV U ALL!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.3K 323 72
Two souls meet for a reason. They have different backgrounds. One from the common people and one from the royal family. They have been through a lot...
66K 2.7K 37
"II-I didn't mean for this to happen" "We were so happy together......" "We had everything we ever wanted" "But I messed up....." "Now my Suzy doesn'...
29.8K 1K 17
You: And I hate you for making my life difficult. Sehun: Love and hate are divided by a thin line. You won't even realize when did you cross it alrea...
535 46 37
"should I just die ?"......what will you do when these kind of thoughts comes in your mind ....and what will you do when you'll nearly die ....your s...