Hi, I'm Harry's Cousin (Ziall)

By ziallstan

Traumatic incidents happen. This one being Niall's mother passing away. Now he has to go live with his Auntie... More

Chappie 1
Chappie 2
Chappie 3
Chappie 4
Chappie 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chapter 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Gay Marriage
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
Chappie 33
Character Ask!
Questions Answered
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Bromance Awards
Chappie 38
Bromance awards. Again
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 45

Chappie 41

4.3K 193 27
By ziallstan

Babies this book is coming to an end. What a wild ride it's been.

*Niall's POV*

Zayn wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed the back of my neck. "Goodness Zayn pay attention it's finals." I said trying to push him away.

"I could pass this English final with my hands tied behind my back." He said and began kissing on the side of my neck.

"Free period we're going to my house." He said biting his lip.

I was tempered to smirk but I didn't. "Pay attention." I told him.

"Give me kiss and I'll leave you alone." He said.

"No." I said.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because you're going to take it to far and make me moan and shit in the middle of her explaining the study guide." I said and he laughed.

"Baby." He said grabbing onto my waist.

She passed out the study guide and the bell rung. I passed Harry in the hallway. "We're going to Zayn's." I told him.

"Why?" He said.

"Because we want to hang out at his house." I said.

"Yeah ok." He said.

Zayn and me walked out the building and outside and got into his car. Zayn started up and went to his house. I jumped on his back as we went in the house. We went up the stairs and into the room and he plopped on the bed. I fell back sighing. He turned around pushing me further onto the bed.

He took off my shoes and slipped out of his. "What are you planning?" I asked him.

"I just want to kiss you." He said.

"Just kiss me?" I asked smiling.

"Maybe a little bit more." He said climbing on top of me.

I grabbed the nape of his neck and brung him down to me and kissed him. Kissing him never gets old. He's just so fine, the sweetest and my baby. He pulled away and began attacking my neck. I moaned wrapping my legs around his waist.

"You are a bit feisty today aren't you?" I said biting my lip.

"It makes up for me not being very verbal." He said and began stroking the underside of my right thigh.

"Meaning?" I asked him.

"Meaning... I haven't really talked to you lately about something that's been preoccupying my mind for a while now." He said and stopped looking at me.

"Like what babe?" I asked him sitting up.

"Like my acceptance and rejection letters." He said.

And I nodded to tell him to elaborate. He sighed. "I didn't get into my first pick." He said.

"Baby." I said and went and crawled in his lap.

"When did you know this?" I asked him placing my arms locked and around the back of his neck.

"I knew this that same day. But I felt weak because I had just told you not to fret about your letters. I cried so hard to my mom. It was embarrassing." Zayn said and I held his head to my chest.

"I wish you would have told me. That night I was really flaunting it. I mean I was yelling it from the rooftops about me being accepted into mines and you didn't tell me. I wouldn't have did all that. And don't even try to say you would have taken my happiness from me because yes but at the same time no. I would've been there for you. You are my love, Zayn. You should know that." I said stroking his hair and one hand wrapped around my waist.

"I do Niall. I know that. And you already took the words out of my mouth. I did think I'd take away your happiness. I mean you were so happy. You should have seen you. The bright smile, rosy cheeks, eye sparkle." He said.

"Zayn. There is no such thing as taking my happiness away. Unless they take like you away or any of my family. I wouldn't even let you go enough for you to be taken. My mom was taken from me. And that was a very deep hole I fell into... I can never and will never fall in that hole again Zayn." I said and he rubbed the side of my stomach with his thumb.

"Well it's over now. And I know what college I'm going to." He said and I smiled because we were going to go to the same one.

"But it has me thinking. You know. You just brought up your mom. I didn't know her but a little while back I spoke to her I'm not sure how but you've spoken to her too. I talked to her about you. And we could go on and on. She was proud. She said you finally got the message she was trying to convey to you." Zayn said and is shivered for a moment.

"And what was that?" I asked him.

"She said acceptance. She said that because she said you've finally accepted it all. You finally accepted that she was passed and now you're accepting what is yet to come. She said you could now move on. That she wouldn't be forgotten but now the everyday struggle and task to get through the day without crying was no longer something that came as an obstacle to you anymore. But you could do what you need to, that you can do what you have to. She used the analogy you were in a box and when she was alive you were walking from box to box and the key would already be in the room to unlock the door to get to the next box. She said when she passed that you were standing in front of the door with the key trying to go through but you just couldn't. She said further down the line did you make it through the threshold, and you're walking through more doors and she's not only happy for you but she is proud." He said.

"When did you speak to her? How did you?" I asked him.

"You're getting heavy. Let's lay down." He said and I coined back in bed and he laid next to me.

I spooned him because the dominant person in the relationship should be cuddled too.

"Well that day. You opened up your letters. After I had finished crying to my mom. I came up here and sat on my bed and cried some more. I heard a angelic feminine Irish voice. She said 'what's wrong son-in-law?'. I didn't know what was going on at first but I was reminded of you. The Irish voice. So I wasn't afraid of it then and I spoke to her. It did stop my tears before we went to dinner that night." He said.

"Wow." I said. "I don't know what to say."

"Well I'm speaking the truth. And really what is there to say behind that?" He said.

"It was really beautiful. I mean really. And I'll call on her tonight but I want to change the subject." I said.

"Well you still want to have sex?" He said turning around to face me.

I laughed kissing him and he turned fully wrapping his hands around my waist. I bit his lip and he groaned sliding a bare hand under my shirt and I pulled away to kiss his neck. It was so hot when he moaned. I was why he moaned and when I sucked the love bites onto his neck I could hear that beautiful sound he makes.

His other hand went to cup my bum while the other rubbed my back. My hands fiddled with his button and zipper, then mines. I looked at him and bit my lip. I shimmied myself out of my pants and climbed on top of him. I pulled off my shirt off and he looked at me. I think he was just taking me in. He traced the tattoo on my hip and i rocked my hips gently. He let out a low moan. I grabbed his shirt bringing him to sit up. I helped him pull his shirt off and I kissed him and we fell back making our teeth clash a bit.

But I kissed his jaw and down his chest, his abs, his hips. I grabbed his pants pulling them down a bit. I rubbed his member. He closed his eyes and moaned a little. He helped me take his pants all the way off. I peeled down his briefs and I took his member out giving it a few pumps before I pushed my lips around and down on it. He tangled his hand in my hair massaging it and I used my other hand to strokes what I couldn't get in my mouth. I heard him moan.

"God Niall." He said.

I just continued doing that. Nothing special. I mean I just knew there shouldn't be teeth involved. When he grabbed my hair very tight I pulled off. He began breathing slower and then went in his bedside table and grabbed the lube and condom. I pulled my underwear off and he sighed pushing me back down on the bed.

He lubed up his fingers and teased at my hole for a while. He then pushed through and I hummed rubbing my abs. He pushed that finger in and out curling it and making me clench. He added two and it hurt at first of course but when he began scissoring his fingers I moaned. He leaned down and just start kissing my thighs. The hair on his face rubbing against my thighs made him unaware of how arousing the feeling was for me.

"Okay babe." I said and he pulled his fingers out wiping them on the bed.

He ripped the condom with his teeth and stroked hisself some more before pushing it onto his length. He grabbed my face and leaned down to kiss me. I felt him tease at me again, but with his member. I grabbed his biceps and he pushed the tip inside. He pushed further and I scrunched my face up.

"Just keep going." I said and he slowly began to rock his hips.

He end up pulling away from me and staring at me. "God you're so beautiful." He said and grabbed my hip while his other hand stayed straight next to my face.

I moaned as he picked up the pace. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me and he put his face in my neck sucking and biting it. I moaned as he continued his thrust and the bed rocked.

"I don't want this to be a fucking cliche." I moaned. "'Cause we're having sex and all and I'm randomly deciding to say I love you." I said.

He laughed rocking his hips faster. "I love you too baby." He said and began kissing me.

We continued at it like bunnies. When we were finished I laid right next to him. Sweating. Panting. I heard a knock on the door.

"We're your parents here the whole time?" I said and pulled the cover up and over me.

"Couldn't have been." He said getting up and putting on his underwear going to the door.

"Now that you rabbits are done here I brought you guys some lunch. And don't worry when I walked in the house and heard it I walked straight back out." I heard his mother say and I blushed. He came back and scooted in next to me and put he food on the bed.

"You're mom will forever be the best." I said going in the grab and grabbed some fries.

"Yeah, she's so embarrassing though." Zayn said.

"That's fine though." I said. "Very lovely. Guess hats where you get it from. And you can be so embarrassing too." I said.

"Like?" He asked.

"Today in school when you were trying to feel me up. With people watching!" I said.

"That wasn't too embarrassing." He said.

"Yeah to you. For me I was a blushing mess. And trying to contain myself too." I said and took the food out the bag.

"Well now you won't have to be a blushing mess because we have both been relieved. I'm still ticking you neck kissed till the point you're embarrassed though. That'll never change." He said.

"Well if you're going to embarrass me. Watch me." I said smirking.

"What are you going to do?" He asked me.

"Oh don't worry about it." I said beginning to eat my food.

"Wait. You already know what I'm going to do." He said.

"That's what makes it so fun." I said laughing.

Oh pickles! I never got to thank you guys so much for getting me 2nd place in the bromance awards. I love you guys so much. Honestly.

And unfortunately this book is ending on chapter 45. But I have so many other books to work on after this. Like The Narcissist, Make It Nasty, Candy, Friends, Last Chance, and Netflix and Chill. Caffeine is ending soon too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 348 40
Now that the war is over, Harry and Louis have to figure out how to raise their daughter in a peaceful world. But adjusting to a normal life may be p...
72.2K 1.9K 26
When Niall Horan and Zayn Malik are paired up for a school field trip, Niall thinks it's some form of punishment. Of all people to get paired with, h...
17K 1.1K 16
♛ being re-written; Post traumatic stress disorder can only tear you apart if you let it.
39.1K 1.2K 25
Harry is being torn apart. He feels as though he is not good enough for anyone, and he deals with these feelings in a self destructive manner. But wh...