Stefan's Hope

By TvdKolfan99

When Stefan learns Damon was planning on taking the cure with Elena, without seeing how he felt about it, he... More

Prologue: Going To New Orleans!
Chapter 1: Taking Hope
Chapter 2: The Letters
Chapter 3: Back To Mystic Falls
Chapter 4: The Beginning Of Our Lives
Chapter 5: Life With Hope
Chapter 6: Being Found
Chapter 7: You And Me... Always And Forever
Chapter 8: Welcome To Mystic Falls
Chapter 9: Truth Comes Out
Chapter 10: Protecting Hope
Chapter 11: What I Missed
Chapter 12: More Than Anything
Chapter 13: School Time
Chapter 14: Birthday Family Reunion part 1
Chapter 15: Birthday Family Reunion Part 2
Chapter 16: Stay
Chapter 17: Christmas Day
Chpater 18: In New Orleans
Chapter 19: Family Get Together
Chapter 21: Unpleasant Surprise
Chapter 22: Finn's Back!
Chapter 23: Fighting!
Chapter 24: All I Have
Chapter 25: Finding Her
Chapter 26: Memories
Chapter 27: White Oak Ash
Chapter 28: All The Help We Can Get
Chapter 29: Attacked
Chapter 30: The Weapon
Chapter 31: And The War Begins
Chapter 32: Family Is Power, Love Is Strength
Chapter 33: One Big Happy Family
Epilogue: My Hope
My New Story

Chapter 20: New Teacher

4.4K 90 15
By TvdKolfan99

Stefan's POV
I yell up to Hope "Hope! Come on sweetie, you should be ready by now. It's time to go to school!" Hope yells back "I'm coming Daddy S! Give me a minute." I laugh and walk to the table and grab my car keys.

Hope comes down and sings "I'm ready!" I smile and say "come on, kiddo." She smiles back and runs to the car and I open the door using my car keys before she could use her magic.

Hope gets in and buckles her seatbelt. I get in the driver's seat and I drive to her school and take her inside. When I see her with her teacher, I go back to my car and drive to the Boarding House where everyone is.

Third Person
Hope is working with her friends and laughing with them too. Mrs. Johnson says "class! Stop working for a minute and listen to me." Everyone does what she says. She continues "okay! Well, I want to introduce you guys to a out of town therapist who is going to be working with us for a while. Everyone, meet, Vincent Griffith."

He walks towards the children and says "hello children! I'm very excited about working with all of you." The children say "hello!" And Vincent asks "may I please know all your names?" They nod their heads and introduce themselves.

Hope's table was last. One of her friends say "hi, I'm Monica Jenson." One of her twin friends say "I'm Alston Thomas, and this is my twin, Aiden." Aiden waves at Mr. Griffith and another one of her friends say "I'm Malcolm Lyon." The last one says "and I'm Drake Carlson."

Hope speaks up, being the last one "hi, I'm Hope Salvatore." Vincent looks at Hope very intrigued. Hope notices and gets a little uncomfortable. The teacher says "okay! Now we all know each other. Kids? You may go back to working. When everyone is done, we'll go outside." The kids exclaim "yay!" Then they go back to working.

After thirty minutes, everyone is done and the teacher takes them outside. Hope and her friends go to the swings and take turns getting on. They're laughing and giggling. Vincent is watching Hope from afar. He's watching her every move.

Hope notices from the corner of her eye and immediately gets uncomfortable and a little scared. She is now wanting her dad there with her. After recess is over, everyone goes back inside and listens to their teacher read them a story.

Even then, Hope can still feel Mr. Griffith's eyes on her and she is now officially creeped out. Vincent doesn't know that she catches him staring. It's three o'clock now and it's time to go home.

Hope's friends parents already came and got them, so now it's just her and she's waiting for her dad. She's wishing he'd hurry up, so she can tell him about Mr. Griffith. Speaking of the devil, he walks over to Hope and she starts to freak out on the inside, trying not to show how scared she is.

When he's near her, he says "hello. Hope right?" She hesitantly nods her head. Mr. Griffith holds out his hand for her to shake and she hesitantly shakes it. He says "nice to meet you." She smiles and says "same." He sits next to her.

Vincent says "you know that book Mrs. Johnson was reading about magic, I believe in it. There are so many wonders in this world and I believe magic is one of them. What do you think?" Hope looks at him intrigued in what he's talking about, but knows she has to keep cover about who she is.

So, she says "I'm not sure." He smiles at her and says "well, maybe one day you'll be able to see for yourself if it is or not." Hope smiles at him and says "thank you!" And he says "you're welcome! I can already see you're a special girl Hope, don't lose that."

She says "I won't!" And he says "good! I must be going. It was nice talking to you." Hope says "same to you." Vincent waves goodbye and so does Hope and he leaves. When he does, Stefan walks in.

Hope runs to him and he picks her up and hugs her. Stefan asks while putting her down "how was school?" And Hope says "great! I have so much to tell you." Stefan says "well, it can wait till we get to the Salvatore Boarding House. Come on, Caroline and Bry got you chicken nuggets."

Hope instantly forgot everything and squealed saying "yay! Come on Daddy S, hurry up!" She runs to the car with a laughing Stefan behind her. When they're both in the car, Stefan drives off to the Boarding House.

When they arrive there, Hope quickly gets out of the car and runs inside along with Stefan. When he opens the door, she runs in and calls out "Auntie Carebear? Auntie Bry?" She runs into the living room and sees everyone there.

Hope says "hi!" And Bry says "hey Hope. Your food is on the table." Hope squeals and runs to the table where her chicken nuggets are and everyone chuckles silently. She really loves chicken nuggets.

Everyone is now talking about Gabby and Damon is freaking out. Gabby missed her call yesterday. The last time they heard from her, she was quickly trying to get off the phone. Damon is threatening to go down there and drag her back here by her hair. A while later, Gabby calls and he picks up saying angrily "hello!"

Phone Conversation
Gabby- Hi. How's everything?
Damon- That's a question we should be asking you.
Brennon- What happened? You didn't call yesterday and the last time we heard from you, you quickly got off the phone.
Gabby- I know, I'm sorry. I just thought it was best to miss to keep a low profile around here. Finn has eyes and ears everywhere.
Damon- All the more reason for you to be here.
Gabby- Enough Damon, I'll be back home as soon as everything here is good. Plus, yesterday was Hayley's wedding. The ceremony worked. The werewolves are stronger than ever.
Greg- Well, that's great news.
Bry- Hey Gabs, it's Bry!
Gabby- Bry? Oh my God. How are you?
Bry- I'm good and dealing. I see your hands are very full.
Gabby- Yeah, very.
Bry- Are you at least at your home where it's safe?
Gabby laughs- Yes, I'm home and everything right now is good.
Stefan- Good!
Gabby- Alright, I'll call you guys tomorrow.
Gracia- Promise?
Gabby- Promise! Bye!
Everyone- Bye!
End of Phone Conversation

Everyone sighs of relief and Hope runs in saying to Bry and Caroline "thank you for the chicken nuggets!" And they say "you're welcome!" Hope smiles at them and runs to her daddy and sits on his lap.

Stefan asks "you said you had something to tell me?" Hope remembers and says "oh right! Um, there's this new teacher in our class just visiting from out of town. He's a therapist and he was eyeing me all day and I felt a little creeped out. But at the end of the day he talked to me and I felt less creeped out. He was asking me if I believed in magic because of the book we read in class. I didn't say anything about me, I swear, but he seems kind of cool."

Everyone was shocked and a little worried hearing that. Stefan holds Hope closer to him and asks "what's his name?" Hope says "Vincent Griffith. Why? I mean at first I was a little creeped out by him, but I don't think he's bad anymore."

Stefan says "NO! Hope don't go near him. Do you understand me?" Hope sees her dad is serious, so she nods her head. Stefan says "okay, I brought your coloring book and crayons. Why don't you go and draw in it. It's in my room." Hope says "okay, Daddy S!" She goes upstairs to draw.

Stefan gets up worried and Liv asks "do you think-?" Stefan interrupts her "I don't know. Somebody look him up and find out something about him. I have a bad feeling about this guy." Damon says "or maybe he's just a teacher wanting to know more about his students."

Everyone looks at Damon like he has two heads. Kai asks "and talking to her about magic, Damon?" And Jo says "for real Damon, I think Stefan is right. Something's not right about this guy. Why would he talk to her about magic?"

Damon says "she said he talked to her about it because of a book they read in class." Lillian says "that could just be a cover up. He could have chosen the book." Damon looks at everyone like they're lunatics and says "you're all crazy. Not every person that talks to Hope is a suspect."

Tyler says "this is different Damon. This person was talking to her about magic." Damon sighs in frustration and says "fine! Look him up. See what you can find." This Vincent guy has everyone worried.

Jontae, Bry, Ebrajin, and Erin are trying to find out something about him. Jontae says "it will take a while to find information." Stefan says "it's okay, just find something! Anything!" Jontae nods his head and goes back to looking. Stefan most of all is worried. He is not going to let anyone hurt Hope. No one was going to get her.

Next Day~ At School

Stefan walks in with Hope and bends down next to her and whispers to her "okay, is he here? Point him out to me." Hope nods her head and looks around the room for him. When she spots him next to Mrs. Johnson, she points at him and Stefan looks his way and glares at him.

Stefan says "remember what I said. Until I find out more about him, stay away from him. Okay?" Hope nods her head and Stefan kisses her cheek and leaves the room still glaring at Vincent.

He leaves and goes back to the Boarding House. When he arrives, he walks in and finds Jontae and Bry there with a computer. He says "hey, I got a description of him. Let's find him." 7 hours later, they think they finally found him.

Stefan points him out "that's him! That's him!" Bry says "okay, let's see if everything Hope said about him was true." They check it out and they see he is a therapist and other stuff about him that's true. They sigh of relief and Jontae says "I think this guy's good."

Stefan and Bry nod their heads agreeing and everyone comes in. Stefan says "he's good." Everyone sighs of relief and Damon says "told ya." Stefan rolls his eyes at him and says "alright, I got to go get Hope. I'll be back." They nod their heads and Stefan goes to get her.

When he's there, he goes inside and gets her. Hope runs to him and hugs him and he hugs her back. She says "come on, let's go." Before they could, Vincent comes over and says "Mr. Salvatore, I presume. Hope's father, right?" Stefan has to admit, something is off about him.

He says "yes." He smiles at Stefan and says "your little girl is a good student. You taught her well." Stefan smiles at him and says "thank you!" Vincent says "of course. See you tomorrow Hope." She nods her head and every worries Stefan had was now gone.

Hope asks while walking with Stefan to the car "is he okay, Daddy S?" Stefan smiles at his little girl and says "yes sweetie, I think he is." Hope smiles and says "good! Let's go to the others." She runs to the car and gets in.

Stefan gets in the driver's seat and drives off. Stefan thinks Vincent is good, but is still going to be wary of him. Something just seems a little off, that's all. He's still going to watch out for him. Stefan thinks to himself I won't risk anyone hurting her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741 1 12
The originals Season 4-All scenes and quotes It's been five years since Marcel chased out the Mikaelsons. Since then Marcel has kept Klaus prisoner...
83.7K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
29.2K 1K 12
Stefan Salvatore died right? He found peace that's it. Nope. What if that wasn't what happened? Stefan Salvatore is the man who sacrificed himself a...
146K 2K 37
It has been four years since Stefan has left Mystic Falls, due to all the drama and life threatening situations. There's also the fact of Elena leavi...