Akatsuki Boyfriend/Girlfriend...

By xBunnu

This book is what I've been writing on quotev, this was a something I did on the side and I've been inactive... More

When You First Meet
When You Meet Again
When You Get Closer
What They Think Of You
When They Get Jealous (Not Dating)
When They Confess
When They Use a Pick Up Line
When They Kiss You
A/N
Pregnant Pt.1
Pregnant Pt. 2
When They Get Sick Pt.1
Forgive Me

When They Cuddle You

18.4K 395 214
By xBunnu

<Itachi>

It was morning you woke up, you decided to read the book that you had gotten a couple days ago and you were blushing right now when you remembered what happened at the bookstore. You shook your head at the thought of it and went back to reading your little book. You slightly yawned and decided to go outside and grab something to eat. You opened the door to your room and went to the kitchen to grab an apple along with some water. As you were about to leave, you saw Itachi coming back from his mission through your window.

You stared at him till he met your gaze and entered your home. He looked at you and gave you a small smile no one but you noticed whenever he gave a small smile, which you thought was cute of him to do. You waved back at the raven haired male and decided to go back to your room to read and asked him if he wanted to join you. He of course agreed to it and walked into your room as you got comfortable on your bed, ready to continue to read.

"Hello (Y/N) what are you reading?" he asked.

You looked up to see Itachi come in and asked you a question "I'm just reading about (Your favorite book) it was my favorite book as a child it was very interesting. Anyways, how was your mission?" you replied changing the subject after a that reading that book which made you a little tired but you didn't really show it.

​"Hn, it was alright. Nothing to be concerned about though." he said.

"Hey Itachi I'm going to take a shower ok?" you said.

He nodded and just sat on your bed waiting for you. You went towards your own bathroom and started to turn the water on to warm it up before entering. After you felt the warmth of the water, you jumped into the shower and put some shampoo on, and rubbed it everywhere in your hair not missing a spot of dirt in it. After rinsing that off you did the same thing, but with the conditioner and body wash with the lavender scent you always liked using. After the shower you turned off the water and grabbed the towel that hung on a rack. You quickly changed into your long (f/c) night gown and walked out when you looked around you saw no Itachi.

'That's strange, I thought he was sitting on my bed just a few minutes ago?' you thought to yourself confused.

That is, until your eyes were covered and hands were being held down so that you couldn't fight back. In your case you almost did.

"Guess who?" A familiar voice said.

Once you heard his voice, you relaxed and began to calm down. "Itachi, don't scare me like that!" you said softly.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you (y/n).. also, your night gown fits your body perfectly." Itachi smirked at that last comment after removing his hands off of your eyes and hands.

You blushed deep red at his words and began to swat him away. "D-Don't say such weird words!"

He chuckled to your little statement as you yawned yet again.

"I'm going to sleep Itachi its getting late" you said.

He nodded his head as your now red face fading away since you were tired. You headed towards your bed after turning off the lights and tucked yourself in when you felt slight movement next to you. You then looked over to where the spot had moved and noticed that itachi was cuddling you. You were quite surprised by his actions seeing that after you would tell him you were off to bed, he would leave to kami knows where. You blushed a bit feeling slightly uncomfortable with it, but at the same time, it felt nice.

"Good night (y/n)..." Itachi said to you interrupting your thoughts of how close you two were.

"G-Good night Itachi." you stuttered.

You swear you could have seen him smirking at you from your stuttering before going back to sleep.

<Kisame>

You were in the training grounds near the your home village and began to practice with the sword you got the other day with Kisame. You were trying to see if you could do some complicated moves while doing a jutsu, but it seems you would need to work on that later.

"This is so frustrating! I can't even do this right! I need to do this! ok so..." you were just trying to get this right, but after hours of arguing with yourself Kisame appeared out nowhere and stopped you from doing anything else.

"(Y/n) you need to take a break, it looks like you've been at this for quite some time." he said with a slight sigh.

"but-"

"No buts (y/n) you are really stressing out over this, I can tell. I really don't want you to get hurt, okay now go." He scolded.

All you did was nod and gave the sword to Kisame while you went to get changed. You came out with your (f/c) shirt and grey sweat pants then headed back to the training grounds.You looked to see Kisame looking at the sky on top of a tree with your sword on his lap had a worried expression and it seemed like he was in deep thought.

"Hey Kisame I'm-" before you could even apologize you were pulled into a tight hug you.

Ahh"!" you squealed in surprise as he just hugged you.

"(Y/n) I was really worried back there you were doing this for almost a week and a half I don't even know why you were stressing out over that, but you need to stop now and take a break from it okay?" he said as he gave you a serious look.

"I'm sorry, but I was doing that to combine my kinjutsu with a ninjutsu. Now enough of me, come on lets go up that tree you were on earlier and look at the lake." you replied.

He replied with an "okay" and you both jumped onto the tree to get a better view of the lake with the moon shining through the lake making it sparkle. While the two of you were looking at the view you didn't notice that you were falling asleep and not a moment too soon, the darkness engulfed you and you soon fell asleep leaning on Kisame's shoulder. He looked to his side to see you sleeping so he picked you up bridle style and put you in your room, being careful not to wake up your younger brother Kosuke.

As soon as he set you down, he smiled at your sleeping form. He wanted to leave you to rest and head back to the hideout, but your face looked so peaceful that he couldn't resist. He laid down next to you and wrapped his arms around you, cuddling you as if he knew you would be safe in his arms.

<Kakuzu>

You were out doing your job as a delivery girl to give baskets full of pastries within your village. After that time you had gotten lost the first time trying to find your way home, you didn't want to experience that again. Kakuzu, like always, had been following you all over the place because you had told him that you might not have any time to spend with him.

Hearing that, Kakuzu didn't look very pleased to hear that at all. He came all the way out to see you, and you were busy... not something you would want to say to someone who literally traveled to see you. But with Kakuzu following you all day, it made you feel bad that he this was how he had to spend his day with you. So you decided that during your lunch break, you'd spend some quality time with him. I wasn't going to be long, but it was something, right?

"Alright Kakuzu-san, I have at least thirty minutes to spare before going back to work, so I can spend some time with you!" you said.

"Shouldn't you go eat?" he asked.

"Mm, I could always eat some pastries for free on the job, so I just want to spend all the time I have with you!" you said happily, latching onto his arm.

"I don't mind just being around you, (y/n), it's enough for me."

"Yeah, but I feel bad that you came out all the way out here just to follow me around during my job.." you said lowering your head a bit. "It makes me feel like I'm the one at wrong here."

After saying that, you felt a hand ruffling your hair. You looked up to see Kakuzu's eye's actually looking at you very lovingly.

"Don't feel like that.." he said softly. "I really don't mind (y/n)."

"B-But.."

"If you truly feel bad about it, then let's just sit over there by the tree and just enjoy each others company."

You chuckled. "Alright."

The two of you walked over to the tree and sat beneath the shaky leaves. Kakuzu pulled you over towards him and held you protectively as if he were shielding you from the harmful rays of the sun. You nuzzled your face into his chest, making all five of Kakuzu's hearts beat rapidly. This was truly something he wishes he could do forever.

<Hidan>

Hidan had been out on a mission for quite some time with Kakuzu. Usually you wouldn't worry about the loud mouthed Jashinist, but it's been about four months since they had been gone and there wasn't any news from them. Zetsu only told you that they were fine and you shouldn't worry about it. However, that just pissed you off because that wasn't the type of information you needed. You wanted to know more than just "they're fine" if anything, it could be a stupid white lie! So here you are, pacing around the main room waiting for them to return.

"That damned idiot!" you muttered to yourself. "Worrying me like this.. itsickens me."

Just then, the rock to the hideout began to open up, making you stop in your tracks.

"Hurry up and get to the infirmary room." Kakuzu mumbled. "Immortal or not, your wounds can still get infected."

"Keh, whatever, my body can heal itself!" Hidan shouted.

"Your body is too exhausted to do it at the moment, so-"

"Infirmary?" you muttered. "Infirmary... huh?"

"Oi, (y/n) why are you talking to yourself?" Hidan asked. "Did your crazy ass finally snap?"

You lifted your head towards the two as an evil glint flashed in your eyes. The two members noticed your deranged look and took a few steps back. However, you took that as a challenge and stepped forward whenever they stepped back.

"Hidan.. ~" you said eerily. "I'll show you how four months went by!"

You immediately sprung into the air and kick Hidan in the face. Kakuzu stood there speechless as he looked down with his eyes, seeing his injured partner having a mouth full of gravel and dirt. You jumped back a few feet and made eye contact with Kakuzu. Kakuzu stood there stiffly until nod your head to the left, indicating for him to leave.

Kakuzu gladly took the offer and left without a second thought. Usually he wasn't afraid of anything, but the last time you two fought.. it wasn't pleasant, so Kakuzu tries his best to stay out of your way when you're angry and or upset. You walked over towards Hidan who was groaning to himself and pulled his now dirty silver hair back.

"What was that for... (y/n)?" he groaned.

"I've been worried about you for four months!" you said. "I didn't get any information about your whereabouts! For all I know, you could have been dead! If it was for a month, I wouldn't mind.. two months? That's fine, but four? That's where I-"

"Was (y/n) worried about little ole me?" he said interrupting you

Unbelieveable, here he is being beaten up by you and still tries to mock you. Seeing that he wasn't going to take you seriously, you released him from your grasp and decided to just go to your room. Hidan sat up from his spot and looked at you with curiosity. Usually if he made a witty remark towards you when you were angry, you'd beat the ever living crap out of him. So when he saw you leaving, he immediately got back up and followed you.

"Go away!" you half shouted.

"Why should I?" he said. "I didn't do anything wrong."

"I just want to be at peace right now."

"I can make you feel at peace. ~" he said with a smug look.

You stopped in your tracks and looked at Hidan straight in his eyes and glared daggers at him. He knew just how much it took to get under your skin, and boy was he tugging at it.

"Hidan-!"

"(Y/n), I know I've been gone for Jashin knows how long, but a mission is a mission!" he said. "You can expect me to predict the future!"

"That's n-"

"Every mission isn't the same, so I can't come back to the base at a specific time you want me to come back to!"

"Well, I nev-"

"Besides, if I could, I wouldn't have t-"

"HIDAN!" you shouted.

Hidan stopped talking, looking at you wondering what you wanted to say.

"I understand.. it's just that... I worry about you a lot." you said truthfully. "You may be immortal, but you're not the brightest person in combat. So when you're gone for that long, I just think something bad happened."

"Fuck you, I think I'm a great shinobi! Sloppy.. but good!" Hidan said with a huff. "Besides, I wouldn't die.. not yet that is. There are some things I have to do in this world if I ever do happen to go out that way."

"Like what?"

"I still never got to cuddle with you." he said with a rare smile.

"W-Whatever..." you said with a slight blush, averting his gaze.

"What do you say? Want to help me cross off some things off of my bucket list?" he asked.

"F-Fine, but do anything weird and I'll break your nose!"

Hidan chuckled. "Fair enough."

<Pain/Nagato>

You and Pain had been fairly stressed at the amount of work that just kept being stacked up. Konan would help whenever she wasn't sent out for a mission, but it wasn't enough. The constant complaints of the villagers who talks about public disturbances in their street or even to write down the littlest of problems and just throw them at Pain.

So one day you two just decided that the both of you really needs a break before your brains exploded from the amount of idiocy, so here you were laying in Pain's room in Amekagure with your arm over your eyes, wishing for your headache to go away. Pain was in the bathroom to wash his face before returning to your side. He looked down at you wanting to lay down as well, but he thought that it was moving a little fast. You removed your arm away from your eyes and noticed how Pain just kind of stood there not knowing what to do.

"Pain, don't you want to lie down as well?" you asked.

"I do, but maybe later.."

"Nonsense, you have a headache as well, I know you want to lay down." you said as you grabbed his arm and yanked it causing him to fall face first onto the soft bed.

Pain sighed to himself as he made himself a bit more comfortable on the bed, however, he was still awkward to just lay next to you. He would look at you with his eyes to see if you felt as awkward as he did, but he noticed that you weren't. So he thought that if you weren't awkward about it, then he shouldn't as well, so Pain turned over to his left side and inched his way closer to you. You felt Pain moving closer, but you didn't do anything to stop him. Once he got really close to you, he wrapped his arms around you, making you blush to yourself at how close the two of you were.

"I don't know about you (y/n), but I really like hugging you like this." he mumbled.

"Same here.." you answered with a smile.

<Konan>

It still had been the same as last time, you were busy on missions while Konan had been busy with kami knows where, which made you slightly worried, but you knew she was busy so you just accepted that fact and waited for her. You still had some time with her during the night, but it wasn't enough for you so you waited for her at the same spot you always see each other so you could do something in hopes it would make her stay longer.

"I wonder where is she today?" you sighed as you said that out loud.

"Right here (y/n)."

You turned around to see Konan appearing out of the shadows with a gentle smile on her face. She walked next to you and sat down, making you smile to yourself.

"Why were you worried?" she asked. "You know that we at least meet here at night."

"Well... we're always busy, and it seems like we have almost no time with each other anymore except here during the night. Its worrying me like we are never going to see each other again. When that happens, it's almost as if one day we'll forget each other and just see each other as nothing more than a memory." you answered softly with a hint of sadness and worry in your voice.

You then looked up to see Konan with an annoyed expression.

"You baka! Don't say that! Even though we are busy doesn't mean we won't see each other again! Why would you say that! do you-" before she could say anything else you hugged her.

"I'm sorry Konan, I didn't mean for you to be upset. I just worry about you.. aboutus, that's all... how about we look at the stars okay?" you replied with a caring tone and rubbed her back as comfort.

"Alright, but I have to go after this I can't stay here-" you just stopped her with a peck on the cheek.

"It's all right, I understand." you said sadly. "But let me be selfish.. just this once."

"Huh?"

You didn't give Konan an answer, but instead, you cuddled her on the grass with the both of you stared at the night sky cuddling each other lovingly the whole time. Konan was so into it that she had almost forgot to go back to the hideout... almost.

<Deidara>

Your friend had been dragging you all over the village to help her shop for things that were unnecessary, in your opinion that is. To her, it was like they were the most precious items in the world. However, the shopping went on for hours, as in it was morning when they had asked you to go with them and now that you were finally done and returned home, it was already beginning to get dark. So all you wanted to do was lay in your bed and just relax.

You kicked off your sandals, feeling free from them and slowly eased yourself to the bed. Despite being a kunoichi, shopping with your friend was like a death penalty. It was as if it was a mother in a store and their child kept begging to buy this or that. Overall, you weren't very fond of how today went.

You closed your eyes to try and get some sleep, but snapped them open when you realized Deidara was supposed to be over soon. Your day wasn't over yet and that made you frown. You wanted to rest, but you didn't want to tell Deidara to go back home so you could rest, he comes out all the way out to your village just to be with you and to you, that was one of the cutest things a person could ever do. So you decided that it was okay for him to be here if he didn't want to go out and do something.

Soon enough, you heard the front door open and close as the sound of feet shuffling against the dark spruce wood. The door that leads to your bedroom now opened, revealing a smiling blonde, but soon was replaced with a curious look.

"Are you okay (y/n)?" he asked as he walked over to you.

"Just tired.." you mumbled. "(Y/f/n) dragged me all over the village today and well, I'm exhausted."

"Oh, well, I wanted to show you something, but I guess that could wait for another time, un."

"I'm sorry Deidara.." you said with a slight frown. "I ruined your visit..."

"No you didn't." he reassured. "I'm alright just being here, as long as you're here, it's fine with me."

"Are you sure?" you asked.

"Mhm, now scoot over, I'm tired as well."

You complied with him and scoot over a bit to allow him to lay down as well. Deidara kicked his shoes off and lay next to you face down. The two of you were enjoying yourselves, but Deidara had an idea that popped into his head. He smiled evilly to himself as he looked over to where you were. He saw that your eyes were closed, trying to get some sleep.

He grabbed onto your arm and pulled you over towards him, making you open your eyes almost immediately when he did that. You were now lying on your back as Deidara was on his side, hugging you. You cautiously looked over at him, but you immediately regret doing that. Deidara was looking down at you, smiling.

"Goodnight, (y/n), un." he said before kissing the top of your head.

"N-Night.."

<Sasori>

Sasori was sort of getting the hang of relationships after you gave him examples of what to do in a relationship. Right now you were sketching in your sketchbook, drawing whatever came to mind while Sasori as usual was working on his puppets.

"Sasori I'm bored, I don't know what to do!" you complained.

"Y/n) just do whatever you want.. I'm busy working." he replied in an annoyed and bluntly tone.

"But sasori~! There's nothing to do in the base! All we do is either sketch or make puppets! Can't we just do something else besides that Sasori?"

Silence was all you heard along with some tinkering from Sasori all you did was sigh until you remembered something.

"Hey Sasori do you want to continue the book about relationships? I can try to help you? so~ what do you say you in?" you questioned.

Sasori sighed. "All right, fine (y/n) I'll do it, but just today okay? I have to work on my puppets later tonight." he mumbled the last part, but you still heard him and understand it.

"Okay then, what should we work on?" you questioned while thinking of things you guys haven't done yet till you thought of one which was cuddling.

"All right lets start on cuddling!"

"Hn.." was the reply you got from Sasori, making you roll your eyes playfully and started teaching him about cuddling in a relationship.

After about an hour of explaining and examples, you decided that you should go to bed since it was dark out. You told Sasori that you were going to bed while he just nodded and went back to what he was doing before.

When you went to bed you heard tweaking and hammering, but as soon as you closed your eyes, it stopped. You were confused on why Sasori had stopped working on his puppets.. it's not like him to take a break from it.

While thinking it was just nothing you felt rough but smooth hands grabbed you from behind gently putting you back to their chest. You knew that Sasori was behind you so you didn't even move or screamed, but just rested peacefully as Sasori wrapped you in his arms, slowly you placed a hand onto his.

You mumbled a "good night " before blacking out, but before that you heard him mutter "good night (y/n)" then smiled in your sleep dreaming about wonderful things.

<Zetsu>

You had been working very hard lately, which meant less time with Zetsu. You had been studying different types of plants in order to know more about which type of plants works best in which environment. Zetsu had been quite upset that you weren't spending time with him, well, mostly Black Zetsu. With any chance he could, he'd try to sabotage your work by trying to hide all your materials so you couldn't study.

However, being the good boy White Zetsu is, he would always give up and tell you where he's hiding it. Of course with this, it would break out a huge argument between the two. Right now, you were outside in the forest inspecting different types of ferns there. Zetsu was there as well, however, much like many weeks ago, he was stalking you as Black Zetsu muttered profanities at the plants you were holding.

"Incredible, compared with this fern, it seems to have-"

You stopped mid sentence when the ferns where immediately snatched out of your hands. You blinked to yourself a few times before realizing it was Zetsu. White Zetsu seems to be 100 percent done with Black Zetsu, seeing that he was threatening the plants.

"Who are you!" Black Zetsu ordered.

"You're over thinking things..." White Zetsu sighed.

"Shut up you! Now, answer me before things get really drastic!"

"U-Uh.."
"Not talking, huh? How about this!"

Black Zetsu began to pluck some of its content out making both you and White Zetsu sweat drop at his actions.

"You're making a fool of yourself..."

"Am no-"

You cut Black Zetsu off by embracing the two in a big hug. After that scene, it had gotten you to think that you were neglecting the poor guy.

"I'm sorry..." you said. "I was just really into my studies."

"It's fine (y/n), studies are important after all."

"Bullshit! Studies aren't more important than me!"

You chuckled at Black Zetsu's remark and snuggled into their chest. Zetsu returned the hug, but Black Zetsu had something else in mind. He made his other half lay down onto the ground with him, making you fall with them. You were now laying on top of Zetsu as he looked up at the sky with a tight embrace on you. He didn't want you to escape his grasp so easily, but it's not like you weren't going to.

"Cuddle with us? You owe us big time for your lack of attention to us."

You smiled at Zetsu and nodded your head as you relaxed in his arms. However, it would seem that your studies had really hit you because you were slowly falling asleep. Once you finally did sleep, Zetsu seemed to have noticed, but continued to lay there. He was enjoying his time with you, awake or not, having you in his arms was enough to make him happy.

<Tobi/Obito>

You were just tired after the mission you were sent off to and just wanted to relax. You didn't want to be bothered by anyone and just walked into your room.

"Ugh, I'm so tired!" you groaned. "Why did Leader-sama give me so many missions! It really tired me out when I had to kill all those stupid rouge ninjas that held information about our organization.. nearly all of my chakra had been depleted!"

You plopped down on your bed getting ready to rest when someone knocked on your door.

You groaned to yourself, annoyed that someone would interrupt you while you were in your room.

"Come in!" you half shouted.

"Well, Tobi didn't think (y/n)-chan would be sleeping! Can Tobi come in (y/n)-chan's room?" he asked.

"Can you not use that voice in front of me? That voice of yours is giving me a headache and yes, you can come in." you sighed.

He just chuckled and closed the door. "Did you just come back from a mission?" he questioned in his deep voice.

"Yes and I just came back and I feel excruciating pain from the lack of chakra. It's almost as if I feel like I could die any minute." you said being slightly over-dramatic.

You just dragged yourself off of the bed and sat on the edge.

"You should get some rest then." he said playfully. "I wouldn't want you to die on me (y/n)."

"Oh, shut up.." you said as you let out a small yawn.

"I will, if you give me what I always love." he purred.

"Tobi, my body is literally aching." you said. "I don't think cuddling is going to help me."

"Pleaaase?" he said in that shrill voice of his.

"Fine, only if you stop doing that voice... it hurts my head right now."

You heard Tobi mutter a 'yes' under his breath, and he literally jumped onto you, making you grunt at his childish side and pushed him off of you. The feeling of a thousand needles went all around your body, causing you to just stay in one spot, but with Tobi, it was quite difficult to do so. But nonetheless, the feeling of his arms being wrapped around you made your heart feel all fuzzy, even if his hug did make you slightly in pain.

Requested by: The siren reaper is Goldie (quotev)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 9.8K 93
NEW BOOK! y/n is your name. f/n is your family name. The characters in the story are Pein - Hidan Kakuzu - Deidara - Sasori -Kisame - Itachi - Zetsu...
41.1K 780 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
14.3K 357 23
"I belong in the Akatsuki Kakashi, theres no going back," I growled in his ear, ignoring the pain in my stomach. He pulled his kunai out, "I wish you...
258K 4.3K 52
There are quite a few of these out there. But don't you still want to know what happens when you date S-Ranked criminals? Or what happens around the...