When You Get Closer

<Itachi>

After meeting the raven haired man, the two of you found things in common. The two of you liked the idea of being alone in discrete places so you could think to yourselves. The two of you began to meet with each other more frequently, and sometimes not even talk. The feeling of him just being there beside you made your heart skip a beat. You don't know why or how you began to develop this little feeling for him, but you were glad that you met this man.

<Kisame>

You had always gone out of your busy schedule to find Kisame. You didn't want this man out of your life because you felt that having him in your life, even if as a friend, made you happy. His kind personality is what you really liked about him. Kisame had also noticed that you would always keep an eye out for him, but he didn't mind at all.

In fact, he really thought it was cute that you would actually go out and look for him. He didn't think you would have done that after you giving him lunch to thank him. He thought that because of the way he looked, you wouldn't want anything to do with him anymore. But boy did you prove him wrong. Your bonds became stronger and the more the two of you hung out with one another, both your feelings for the other had grown. But of course, you two had no clue of how the other felt

<Kakuzu>

You have noticed that everytime something went wrong during the time you were working, Kakuzu, would show up and fix the problem. He would even stop to talk to you as you worked. You always thought it was a nice gesture, but at times he would do and say things that would embarrass you. He would help you reach for things that was far out of reach, or he would say how short you were compared to him.

You always pouted at his comments but you would never say any insults back at him because that wasn't part of your nature. You were kind, and even a bit shy. It was hard to believe that you have met such a greedy and miserly individual, but you couldn't help but enjoy his company. The more time you spent your time with him, the more you wanted him to stay with you. But let's just hope that you don't figure out that Kakuzu ruin things during your job in order to see you since your schedule is always packed.

<Hidan>

When you guys weren't trying to kill each other, the two of you bonded over insulting other members of the Akatsuki. The one you targeted most was Sasori. You always made fun of him for not having his.. ahem, erm, well you know what I mean. Hidan would always laugh at that, but Sasori though otherwise.

As a result, it would always lead to a huge conflict and fights all throughout the base, which would make the other members annoyed. But you and Hidan would just brush them off and just continued to be obnoxious. Needless to say, Pain regrets recruiting you to the Akatsuki, but couldn't get rid of you because your working performance on missions were phenomenal.

<Pain/Nagato>

You never really intended for ever bonding with your leader, you didn't think it was professional. But Pain had always tried to get you to talk. When he saw you refused to do something that simple, he had to make a reasonable explanation of why bonding with the client would benefit the two of them, which can lead to trust.

Slowly understanding of what he was trying to imply, you gave it a shot. When you did, you found yourself enjoying yourself. The two of you would talk about the village and how his plan to overrule the world would help the world gain peace. By the way he's explained everything, it made sense to you, but at times you would disagree. With all the talk of the world, Pain wished that he could maybe talk about something else, but he didn't want to make you feel awkward seeing that you seemed to be more uptight than himself.

<Konan>

Konan would always visit you in your little haven three times a week and would listen to what went on about your day. She loved to hear your voice and the way you would explain your day. When you thought that you were talking way too much, you would allow her to talk about how her day went for her. But she would always decline the kind offer and insisted that you continue to talk. Knowing that you always had something to say, you always took the offer and rambled on and on and on.

However, you would never look at her when you spoke because you felt like you would choke on your words. So when you spoke, Konan would look at you with loving eyes and have a small smile on her, and when you were finished, you would look back over to her, your eyes always met which always made you blush. Konan thought that was the cutest thing in the world.

<Deidara>

Deidara loved your company. He came to your village every chance he got just to hang out with you. And by hanging out, he would throw clay figurines into the air or chucked it at something as you sat there and watch. You didn't mind just sitting there and watch him explode things, you were just happy that he at least dragged you along with him. In all honesty, you had grown to like the loud blonde haired man.

With every explosion, it would light up his face, making you smile. Deidara would always notice your smiles from the corner of his eyes and it made him into a blushing mess. So he would preoccupy himself by throwing clay figurines like crazy, so you wouldn't see his face. Even though you would always see it, you pretended that you didn't so Deidara wouldn't ramble on about how he never blushed and that it was just the heat of the explosion hitting against his skin.

<Sasori>

When you had found out that Sasori was basically a puppet, you immediately grew interest him. You wanted to know how he made himself like that without killing himself! Sasori was quite surprised that something like that interested you. But nonetheless, he told you how he did it and you had listened to every word he said.

The reason behind your puppet obsession was because as a little girl, you've always wanted to do puppetry like those who uses chakra strings, but sadly, you didn't have patience to make a puppet of your own, nor were you ever good at it. After Sasori had told you how he transformed himself, you always seemed to find yourself going to his room almost everyday to just watch him make his puppets.

Usually he wouldn't like one to watch a masterpiece unfinished since he liked for it to be a secret, he allowed you to stay and watch him because, you seemed to calm him down whenever loud noises appeared out in the hallways of the members.

<Zetsu>

Everywhere you went, Zetsu seemed to be there. He would try to 'act natural' among other plants, but there is no venus fly trap that is bigger than a human! You would always chuckle at the silly plant and would always ask him if he wanted to tag along with you instead of stalking you. Zetsu never admits to it, but he would always join you on your walks.

The two of you would talk about plants and how great it was to see the plants you grow into something beautiful. Zetsu thought that the way you spoke about plants would hope to soon bloom into something beautiful between the two of you, just like how you would describe it to be.

<Tobi/Obito>

Tobi would always glomp you and snuggled his little masked face onto your cheek. You would push him off of you and storm off muttering incoherent words about the man child, but your beating heart told you otherwise.

You always tried your best to not become associated with him, but it was quite hard to do when he followed you everywhere like a lost puppy. Tobi mostly did all of this because of the constant rejection you gave him. It was like a little game between the two of you. Well, to him it was, but for you, not so much. But because he tried so hard to gain any affection from you, you thought it was quite cute of him to do.

Requested by: Esther <quotev>