When They Cuddle You

<Itachi>

It was morning you woke up, you decided to read the book that you had gotten a couple days ago and you were blushing right now when you remembered what happened at the bookstore. You shook your head at the thought of it and went back to reading your little book. You slightly yawned and decided to go outside and grab something to eat. You opened the door to your room and went to the kitchen to grab an apple along with some water. As you were about to leave, you saw Itachi coming back from his mission through your window.

You stared at him till he met your gaze and entered your home. He looked at you and gave you a small smile no one but you noticed whenever he gave a small smile, which you thought was cute of him to do. You waved back at the raven haired male and decided to go back to your room to read and asked him if he wanted to join you. He of course agreed to it and walked into your room as you got comfortable on your bed, ready to continue to read.

"Hello (Y/N) what are you reading?" he asked.

You looked up to see Itachi come in and asked you a question "I'm just reading about (Your favorite book) it was my favorite book as a child it was very interesting. Anyways, how was your mission?" you replied changing the subject after a that reading that book which made you a little tired but you didn't really show it.

​"Hn, it was alright. Nothing to be concerned about though." he said.

"Hey Itachi I'm going to take a shower ok?" you said.

He nodded and just sat on your bed waiting for you. You went towards your own bathroom and started to turn the water on to warm it up before entering. After you felt the warmth of the water, you jumped into the shower and put some shampoo on, and rubbed it everywhere in your hair not missing a spot of dirt in it. After rinsing that off you did the same thing, but with the conditioner and body wash with the lavender scent you always liked using. After the shower you turned off the water and grabbed the towel that hung on a rack. You quickly changed into your long (f/c) night gown and walked out when you looked around you saw no Itachi.

'That's strange, I thought he was sitting on my bed just a few minutes ago?' you thought to yourself confused.

That is, until your eyes were covered and hands were being held down so that you couldn't fight back. In your case you almost did.

"Guess who?" A familiar voice said.

Once you heard his voice, you relaxed and began to calm down. "Itachi, don't scare me like that!" you said softly.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you (y/n).. also, your night gown fits your body perfectly." Itachi smirked at that last comment after removing his hands off of your eyes and hands.

You blushed deep red at his words and began to swat him away. "D-Don't say such weird words!"

He chuckled to your little statement as you yawned yet again.

"I'm going to sleep Itachi its getting late" you said.

He nodded his head as your now red face fading away since you were tired. You headed towards your bed after turning off the lights and tucked yourself in when you felt slight movement next to you. You then looked over to where the spot had moved and noticed that itachi was cuddling you. You were quite surprised by his actions seeing that after you would tell him you were off to bed, he would leave to kami knows where. You blushed a bit feeling slightly uncomfortable with it, but at the same time, it felt nice.

"Good night (y/n)..." Itachi said to you interrupting your thoughts of how close you two were.

"G-Good night Itachi." you stuttered.