Not A Regular Girl (Justin Bi...

By acidmar

A story about a reckless girl and a sweet boy that fall in love but are too stubborn to admit it. More

Chapter 1 - Lame Prank
Chapter 2 - Evil Teacher
Chapter 3 - Biology
Chapter 4 - Bloody Lips
Chapter 6 - Stupid Kiss
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an Update !!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
READ !!
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
The End
A/N

Chapter 5 - Friday

14.7K 279 15
By acidmar

Angie's P.O.V

"Finally home!" I stretch my arms over my head, throwing my backpack to the floor and making a self note to later pick it up.

Maybe.

Fridays are my lazy days so I'm not in the mood to do anything. Friday is all about sleeping and watching movies all day while eating my whole kitchen.

But no, today is Justin's party so all my plans are thrown from the window - no sleeping, movie marathon nor food. No resting today.

I throw myself to bed and grunt when the event from today replays in my head. I still can't believe Josh kissed me.

Josh didn't talk to me after the kiss, he was apparently busy with his friends, and Justin also acted weird but that's what he usually does. but Josh is what bothers me because not only we didn't eat together at lunch or talk today at all, but he didn't even walk me home. He sent me a text saying he couldn't because he had to go and I just replied with a simple okay.

That's what I hate about dating, relationships and all that shit, it has too much drama, headaches, complications and I'm have no time for that. I'm all about living my life not about crying over some boy.

I feel my phone vibrate against my leg and his stupid ringtone. I take it out of my pocket and answer, seeing the number is unknown. I have been getting calls and messages after that day I said my number out loud. Big mistake.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey Angie, it's me Chaz. I called to let you know I'm picking you up at eight." He says and I almost sigh in relief as it's him the one calling and not some weird dude who wants to exchange nudes.

"Uh, okay, that's all?" I ask as I play with the fabric of my shirt. He could of had just text me if he was going to say that.

"Yeah, I actually wanted to hear your voice." He says and I snort. Weak. He is probably smirking and proud of himself but no, he shouldn't.

"Okay, you heard me, now bye." I hang up and place my phone next to my head on my bed.

It must have come out bitchy but I'm not in the mood to talk I just want to lay on my bed and maybe close my eyes for a few seconds.

I feel myself fall asleep but the annoying bell rings and I loudly groan, as it rings twice. I was just starting to get comfortable, God.

I stand up, dragging my feet downstairs to open the door to whoever has decided to ruin my rest time. If only my dad was home so he could open the door and shoo whoever is knocking, but no I'm alone at my enormous house.

We should hire a housekeeper so I won't be bothered by annoying people and ask her throw away anyone who would try and bother my rest.

I finally get to the bottom of the stairs, the stupid bell rings again making me huff. I twist the door knob and open it, revealing a broad guy's back. Josh.

"Uh, Josh?" I say and he turns around.

"Oh, hey!" He smiles at me and I give him an awkward smile. This was unexpected.

"Come in," I move aside so he could get inside and the moment he is inside I close the door, leading him to my room.

We get inside my room and I look at my bed, wishing to be asleep. I sit on my bed and he does to, looking down at his fingers as he plays with them.

"What's up?" I say and mentally slap myself. He obviously wants to talk about what happened, the kiss, but there is a bit of hope in me that we won't talk about that because I'm not in the mood and it's a bit awkward.

"Hm, I want to talk about the kiss." He mutters quietly and I mentally high five myself for being right but slap myself as I was right. I don't want to talk about that!

I don't see the kiss as something we should make a big deal about. For me is not something that emotional like most people find it, a kiss is just a kiss. I don't find it so important. Someone's lips on some other person's lips. Mouth to mouth. What's the big deal that they met and moved?

"Yeah," I say, motioning him to continue.

He sighs before continuing, "I know you know I want us to be more than just friends, but I don't know what you want. So, what do you want Angie?" He finally looks up, licking his lips, and I dart my eyes away from those hot pink lips.

Well, we are not exactly talking about the kiss aren't we. This took an unexpected turn.

"Well, the truth is that I by myself don't know." I bite my lip and he sighs.

"You are a really complicated girl, aren't you?" He chuckles and I nod, grinning.

"People actually say I'm not a regular girl but that one goes too." I say and he laughs. Well, this talk is going okay.

"Let's give us a try." He takes my hand in his and locks stare with me, as if he was trying to convince me with his eyes. God, those blue eyes.

A try? To be a couple? Huh, I guess he is a really good kisser, fit, hot, funny, chill and I don't know what bad habits he has so that's good. I should try.

Maybe he is the one. Ha! Who am I kidding?!

"Sure, what the heck." I say, sticking my tongue out at him, and he gives me a peck on the lips.

"Well, you move fast." I shake my head, amused, and grin.

"You can say that." He grins and comes closer to me before capturing my lips with his teeth. He releases my lips to attack them now with his lips.

My eyes widen at his sudden acts and he grabs me by my hips, pulling me to him so now I'm now sitting on his lap. Well, damn, and here I thought he was shy. He is not afraid to show what he can do.

Just a week in California and I have a boyfriend.

~

I tilt my head side to side, looking for what I should wear for Justin's party. I have decided to wear something casual that I won't get mad at if I get it dirty due my plan for today.

I tighten the towel around my body and shiver as the cold breeze from my window hits my body. I should of had closed the window. I arch my back as my wet hair hits my back and I groan. I quickly take out a bra and an underwear, putting them on, letting the towel fall to the floor.

I take my black ripped and wasted skinny jeans along with my Keep Calm short-sleeve shirt, putting it on, not wanting to freeze to death. I grab some short white socks and put them on before slipping into my black Vans.

I quickly put on some mascara but slowly my eyeliner and then a bit of lipgloss before I brush my hair and decide to wear my beanie in order to protect it from my plan. My plan is all about getting dirty - not that way - and humiliating Justin like he did with me.

"Angie, there is a boy here looking for you. Should I call the police?" My dad yells from downstairs and I roll my eyes at his attempt of telling a joke. He likes reminding me the past.

Back home there was this kid who was basically in love with me or let just call it obsessed. He used to keep showing up at my house's door and waited for me to come out, it was creepy. But one day he didn't wait, he knocked and my dad opened the door, telling someone was looking for me. I freaked out because he never had the guts to knock so I told my dad to call the police and not let him in. So now every time a boy comes he says that.

"Very funny dad!" I exclaim as get to the bottom of the stairs and roll my eyes before giving Chaz a hug, greeting him.

"Goodbye Sir." Chaz politely says as he formally shakes his hand, and my dad looks at me with an amused smile. My dad doesn't do the formal thing, he is more loose and chill. All my friends treat him like a friend. My dad is okay, no need to be polite.

"Bye dad, love you." I wave as goodbye at him and leave with Chaz.

"Your dad is really funny." Chaz says as we enter his car. Is he for real? Or he is just trying to make me like him? My dad is not funny, he hast the most stupid jokes ever. They are not funny, they are sad.

"Right." I mutter and he chuckles.

"You look really nice." He looks at me and then back at the road, starting the car and driving away.

"Thank you, so do you." I smile at him but he is focused on the road so he doesn't notice.

Good, stay focus, I don't want to die or get in a car accident, who knows what will happen if I get in a car accident.

"Thanks. Uh, I didn't know you are rich." He looks at me with an eyebrow raised, questioning me.

"Ugh, I hate that word but yeah, that's a way to put it." I shrug and he looks back at the road. My phone vibrates in my back pocket and I take it.

"Just bought what you need :)" Josh texts me. Shit, I forgot I need to buy it, thank god I told him.

"Thank you so much you life saver!!" I text him back.

"I would do anything for my beautiful girlfriend ;)" He texts and I roll my eyes, chuckling before shoving my phone back to my back pocket.

"You know it's rude to text while you are with someone." Chaz looks at me with the corner of his eyes and grins.

"The road!" I point and the road and his eyes focus back on the road. "And I'm not doing it right now, am I?" I grin back at him and he shakes his head, chuckling.

"Okay, you win." He stifles a laugh.

After a couple of minutes later he parks the car and comes out of the car, running to my side to open the door for me. I roll my eyes as I look at him extend his arm for me. "M'lady," he says and I laugh, coming out by myself.

"You wish." I playfully hit his shoulder and he laughs.

I look at the house in front of me and notice it's a big house, not like mine but big - I don't mean it in a cooky way. Looks like a regular house here at the US with his backyard and front yard.
Bushes decorating the entrance of the porch and I notice he has a couple of yard decorations. Nice house.

We walk to the house and the very loud music gets into my brain, giving me a bit of headache. It has been a long time since the last time I was at a party. We get inside the house and I see the amount of people inside, a lot. I guess Justin has friends after all.

One of Chaz's friends calls him and he excused himself to go see what his friend wants. I shrug and look around the packed house, trying to find my target but he is nowhere to be found.

Where are you hiding, Justin?

Someone covers my eyes, surprising me, and whispers into my ear in a really squeaky fake voice, "guess who!"

"Josh," I lazily say and he uncovers my eyes, turning me around to face him.

"Missed me much?" He grins and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah," I scoff and he chuckles before leaning in to kiss me. I make it sure is short before pulling away knowing him after what happened today, he will turn a small kiss to something a bit more than just that.

"Teaser!" He groans causing me to laugh.

"Sorry, but I need to find the devil." I say and look around for Justin.

"You mean your English teacher?" He retorts and I snort. I told him about her and her eyes, the way they look at me and they remind me of the devil himself.

"Yeah, because she is here like every single teacher from our school. I think I saw my PE teacher grinding over my math teacher and my chemistry teacher twerking." I excitedly say, faking, and he laughs out loud.

"You are so cute!" He leans in to kiss me but I step back, leaving him to kiss the air.

"Later." I pay his shoulder and head upstairs assuming if he is not here than he is probably upstairs. I hear Josh yell teaser and hear some people laugh at him, causing me to laugh too.

Where are you Justin? I ask myself.

I open a door and see a couple making out so I close the door before they notice me and open another door.

I'm greeted by what it seems his room due how messy it is. It has a king size bed, a TV on his wall along with tons of posters - a 2pac's poster catching my eyes - a shelf full of school's books and pictures. I approach the shelf with the books and pictures, taking a picture of his as a baby.

Aww how cute!!!

What happened Justin? I chuckle at my own joke and find a little notebook that apparently contains song lyrics. Odd.

He is a song writer? Didn't see that one coming.

Justin's P.O.V

I watch her look through my pictures and books and silently chuckle at her obliviousness. I cough on purpose and it makes her jump, probably scared her.

"What are you doing here?" I close the door with my foot and step closer to her.

"I'm-I'm just looking for the bathroom." She stammers at first but later she talks with confidence. But I know she is lying though.

"Wait, what are you doing here? You are not supposed to be at your party?" She retorts and I see her move her hands behind her back. What is she hiding?

"What are you hiding?" I take another step closer to her and she steps back .

"No-Noth-Nothing" She stutters.

"Why are you here and not downstairs in your party?" She steps back, again, and I step closer to her.

"What are you hiding?" I try to look to what she is hiding but fail as she moves her hands making it impossible to see what she has. I think she might of had put it under her shirt.

"You haven't answered my question yet." She furrows her eyes and hits the wall from behind her, causing her to curse under her breath and bite her lip.

"I was looking for something, now what are you hiding?" I lie. I actually came here because I don't want to be in the party.

The music is way too loud and I was tired of the girls being all over me. I know it's weird, that I'm a boy and I should like that but I don't. I respect women and I just don't like how they throw themselves to me or other men. They should have more respect to themselves.

"Nothing!" She yells and frowns at me for not believe her lie. Well, she is a brat.

"I'm not letting you go till you tell me." I place my hands on the wall, either side of her head, not giving her ways to escape, and step even closer. Her breathings reaches me, tickling my skin and chills run over my spine. That's odd.

She sighs and looks at me in the eyes, turning serious, "Can I ask you something?"

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why do you hate me?" I have to say that question really surprised me. I was not expecting that.

"I-I don't hate you." I stutter. I really don't, I just wanted to make her pay for humiliating me in front of my friends.

"So why did you do that little 'prank on me and posted in YouTube?" She raises her voice a little by the end.

"Because you humiliated me in front of my friends!" I raise my voice too.

"What? When?" She yells.

"The first day we met." I frown as she pretends to not remember. Is she really doing that? Pretending it never happened? Wow!

"Are you stupid or something? I was not trying to humiliate you, I was- I was just putting you in your place." she groans, "I was not trying to humiliate you!" She sighs, throwing her had back, resting it on the wall. She shakes her head telling me I'm stupid, which I am, and I bite on my cheek.

I can't believe I'm such an idiot. So after all of this time she could have liked me, I could have been friends with her, even more, but because I kept that thought I basically made her hate me, maybe not hate, but not like me. Okay, you can slap me.

"Hm," I hum and she nods signaling me to continue.

What can I possibly say? Uh, sorry, I was being an idiot, please forgive me? I can't say that. I'm really stubborn. I won't admit I'm being wrong, even though I know I am.

"What's done it's done, now tell me what are you hiding?" I wish I could slap myself right now.

"Or else what? You can't stay here forever, what will make me want to give it to you?" She smirks and looks around, looking for an escape as she bit her lip.

I look at her lips and back up at the her eyes to see her amused by me. I open my mouth to say something but after seeing her bite her lip again I decide to go for it. I kiss her, thinking this will be a great way to distract her from my stupidness.

I wait for her to push or slap me but she doesn't do any of that, she does the opposite by kissing me. Her lips moved in a perfect sync with mine and I felt relaxed for a reason.

I even licked her lower lip, letting her know what I want, and she responded by parting her lips apart, letting me slide my tongue, surprising me.

For some reason I felt a ticklish feeling in my stomach, the feeling people call butterflies, and it felt nice. My body was going crazy. The thought that her lips actually matched mine in a perfect sync made me think for a moment that they were meant to be together. this is something I have never experienced till now.

I really like this feeling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.7K 40
in which a girl gets judged by the color of her skin [bwwm]
1.5K 21 19
A story between two people who fall in love Find out what happens!!!!!!!
Fall By Red Snow

Fanfiction

261 3 30
Her mother died at a young age and she got blamed for it got abused by her drunk father grew up with Justin as a BFF and crush she had an abusive BF...
7 1 24
Justin, high school learner who secretly admires the "party" life of high school gets to experience it firsthand but he is yet to discover sex, ident...