Growing Pains [Finished]

ThaKid_Snapback

"Standing in the light of your halo I got my angel now..." Еще

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 19

3K 139 35
ThaKid_Snapback

Beyoncé was jolted from her sleep. She sat up looking around. She saw Shawn asleep beside her.

"Mama!!!!" Beyoncé heard and looked towards the door.

Shawn jolted up and looked at Beyoncé. They both got up racing for the door.

"Mama!!!!!" They heard again.

They both tried to get out the door at the same time but of course that wouldn't work.

"Move Shawn!" Beyoncé sad pushing him so she could get out the door.
She ran to Messiah's room and opened the door. She turned on the lights and he was crying hard.

"Messiah." She said leaning on his bed.
He was asleep. She assumed he was dreaming.

"Messiah," Beyoncé said shaking him.

Eventually he woke up crying very heard and Beyoncé was trying to calm him down.

Shawn walked in with a water bottle and a warm wash rag.

"Messiah, calm down baby." Beyoncé said. "Breathe"

Shawn watched Beyoncé calm him down by counting and breathing in and out.Messiah's crying calmed down a bit but he was still red. He started to cough and Shawn passed her the water bottle. Beyoncé gave it to Messiah and he started to drink.

"You okay?" She asked and he nodded.

Shawn noticed the way Messiah was gripping on to Beyoncé's arm. Beyoncé looked down and noticed as well.

"You okay?" Shawn asked.

Messiah nodded as he drunk his water.
Shawn got up and left out the room while Beyoncé stayed to give them some privacy.

"Messiah, what happened?" Beyoncé asked dabbing his forehead with the wash cloth. "Bad dream?"

He nodded.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asked.

"No." He said. "Can you just stay in here. Please."

Messiah was gripping Beyoncé hand and she nodded. Beyoncé laid with her son. She laid with him as he went back to sleep while trying to figure out what happened to her child. She figured he had a bad dream that lead to a panic attack or something.

The Next Morning

"He still sleep?" Shawn asked as he sipped his gatorade.

"Yeah," Beyoncé replied. "That has never happened before. Its like he was having a panic attack and I don't know why. He wouldn't talk about his dream so hopefully he does when he wakes up."

"Are you okay?" Shawn asked.

Beyoncé shook her head.

"I don't know. The way he gripped my hand he wouldn't let me go. I just got out of his grip this morning. I don't know what that dream was but it has him panicking." She said.

"Mama!" Beyoncé heard Messiah yell.

"You want me to go?" Shawn asked.

"It's okay." Beyoncé said getting up and going to check on Messiah.

She walked in the room.

"Where did you go?" Messiah asked panicking. "Why did you leave?"

"Hey, hey." Beyoncé said sitting down on his bed. "I was just downstairs. What's wrong? Tell me what happened."

"My dream." He said.

"What happened in the dream?"

"You left me, again." He said playing with his fingers then looked up at me. "You can't do that, ever again. I couldn't take it okay so you have to stay with me. You can't go and not come back, you just can't."

"Okay." Beyoncé said. "I promised I would never do that to you again and I've kept that promise so far right?"

He nodded.

"Okay, I won't be leaving you anytime soon so do not panic okay?"

He nodded.

"Okay, what do you wanna do today?" She asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"I don't want you to be sad today baby." Beyoncé said rubbing his head.

"Me either." He said.

"We'll figure something out." She said. "Just get up and get ready okay?"
He nodded and Beyoncé got up and went back downstairs into the kitchen.

Shawn was drinking his Gatorade.

"So his dream was that he thought I left him again." Beyoncé said.

Shawn looked up at her.

"He was having a panic attack because of me." She said.

Shawn watched her. He wasn't sure what her next move was gonna be. She went in the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

"It was because of me." She said and turned towards the island. "I really screwed him up. It's all my fault."

Shawn noticed her crying and grabbed her hand.

"It's my fault that he's so scared." Beyoncé said as tears poured from her eyes.

Shawn got up still holding her hand and walked around the island towards her.

"I really fucked him up." Beyoncé said as she cried into Shawn's chest.

Shawn rubbed her back and let her vent. Shawn didn't want her to beat herself up over it because it was true but it was the past.

"Beyoncé, he's forgiven you and that was the past." Shawn said. "You're a different person since then."

Beyoncé backed up and looked at Shawn in his face.

"You're not the same woman you were and that's okay." He said. "Your son loves you no matter what and you're not gonna leave him again. It was just a scary dream. Don't beat yourself up about it okay?"

Beyoncé nodded and wiped her face.

"Thank you."

"It's okay." Shawn said kissing her.

"You good?"

She nodded.

Soon Messiah was ready and grabbed his crutches and headed downstairs.
Beyoncé and Shawn saw him come in the kitchen.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Beyoncé asked. "Wanna get some breakfast?"

"Breakfast Klub." He said smiling.

"Okay," Shawn said. "We'll do that. I'll call Julius and we can go."

Shawn called Julius and then they got in the car.

They drove to the Breakfast Klub and they got out. They met up with Julius and they walked them in. They sat down to enjoy your breakfast.

"Are you ready to back to New York?" Beyoncé asked Messiah.

"Yeah." He said. "Shawn, you going?"

"Actually yeah to finish up my album and to play it for the label." He said.

"Can we go to a game?" Messiah asked.

"Yeah we can do that." Shawn said.

"How long we staying in New York?" Messiah asked biting into his pancakes.

"Okay, let's finish chewing." She said. "But a week or more."

He nodded as they finished their breakfast.

Shawn and Messiah went to the studio while Beyoncé went to her mothers house.

"Mama!" Beyoncé yelled throughout the house.

"In here!"

Beyoncé followed the sound of her mothers voice. She ended up in the living room. She saw her mother sitting down with Titan.

"Hey." She said sitting down.

"Hey." Ms. Tina said. "Where your boys?"

"Studio. Where's Kelly?" Beyoncé asked playing with Titan's feet.

"Kelly and Tim wanted some time alone for the day before she leaves so I told her I'd watch Ty." She said.

Beyoncé nodded.

"Something happened last night."

"Something like what?"

"Messiah had a nightmare and a slight panic attack." She said.

"What happened? What did he dream about?"

"He had a dream I left him again." Beyoncé said.

Ms. Tina sighed.

"Don't beat yourself up about it Bey." She said.

"I'm not but I can't help but feel a certain type of way about it."

"Of course you'll feel a way but don't let it bring you down. You're moving forward. It's almost been a year and you two are great with each other." Ms. Tina said. "Now if you and Shawn give me another one-"

"Ma," Beyoncé said laughing. "You got Ty, be happy and grateful."

"I know what I have but I'm gonna get another one too." She said.

"Okay mama." Beyoncé said.

Beyoncé stayed a few more hours talking to her mom and playing with Ty before she left to go home.

When Beyoncé got home she went up to her room and sat her purse down. She picked up her phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Are y'all gonna get food?"

"Yeah, what you want?"

"Whatever you get." She said.

"Ma, when you say that you get mad because we don't get what you want." Messiah said.

"You know what I eat." She argued.

"Okay, don't yell at me when you don't want it."

"Yeah, yeah, bye." Beyoncé said and hung up.

Beyoncé went to take a shower and changed her clothes. She laid down and turned on her TV to catch all the shows she's missed in the past week but her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"You in the house?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah."

"Well your bell must be broke. I been ringing for a minuet."

"Okay, I'm coming." Beyoncé said.

She got off the bed and went downstairs to get the door. She opened the door.

"Oh, wine." Beyoncé said when she opened the door.

"Yes, I knew you'd want it plus I would hope you'd feed me." Michelle said as she walked in.

Beyoncé laughed.

"Aight, hold up." Beyoncé said and got out her phone and called Messiah. "I want Italian. Yeah, Michelle, what you want?"

"Whatever you get."

"Okay, Messiah get some Chicken Alfredo." She said. "Okay, bye."

Beyoncé started gathering wine glasses and they went in the living room.

"What you been doing today?" Beyoncé asked.

"Packing and went to see my mom. What about you?"

"Nothing much, hung out with my mom. She's watching Ty so Kelly and Tim can have alone time."

"Awe, that's cute."

Beyoncé and Michelle talked and watched the Scandal and How To Get Away From Murder episodes they missed.

Soon they heard the door open and they heard Shawn and Messiah come through the door. They got up and met them in the kitchen.

"Hey mama, hey auntie." Messiah said.

"How was the studio?" Beyoncé asked.

"Good." Messiah said.

"I'm eighty-five percent done." Shawn said.

"That's good." Michelle said.

"Dad, can you bring the pizza up?" Messiah asked going towards the steps.

"Yeah, I'm behind you." He said.

"What y'all bout to do?" Beyoncé asked looking at them.

"GTA." Messiah said.

"Alright then, we'll be in the living room." Beyoncé said.

"Alright, y'all have fun with your wine. Don't drink too much." Shawn said going upstairs.

Beyoncé and Michelle laughed as they got their plates ready and went into the living room to finish their mini girls night.
***
New York

"Where we going?" Beyoncé asked as she and Shawn stepped out the truck.

"Just follow." He said.

"No." Beyoncé said standing in one spot. "Where we going?"

Shawn sighed and looked at her.

"We gonna meet someone." He said.

"Someone who?" She asked and looked behind him at the house. "Shawn if this is your mothers house I'm gonna punch you in the face."

"Chill," he said laughing. "You said you wanted to meet her."

"Shawn!" She yelled and punched him in the arm. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Calm down, she already likes you."

"How do you know?"

"You got Sydney in check so she likes you." He said grabbing her hand.

"Shawn," she said looking at him. "You should have told me and you know it."

"Okay, I'm sorry." He said looking at her. "Can I get a kiss?"

Beyoncé just stood there and he kissed her.

"You're cut off for the week." She said as they walked up to the house.

Shawn stopped walking and Beyoncé looked back at him.

"Surprise." She said smiling.

Shawn just looked at her as they walked to the house. He rung the doorbell and his mother opened the door. They hugged.

"Ma, this is Beyoncé." Shawn said.

"I've heard all about you." Ms. Gloria said. "Come on in."

"It's nice to finally meet you." Ms. Gloria said hugging her.

"I've heard a lot about you too." Beyoncé said smiling.

They walked into the kitchen and sat down. They ate dinner while Ms. Gloria picked Beyoncé's brain a bit. She felt like she knew the girl the way Shawn boasted about her.

"I'm glad Shawn brought you to meet me. He's never brought anyone home before." She said.

"Oh really?" Beyoncé said.

"You're the first." She said and Shawn smiled.

Shawn sat and watched his mother interact with Beyoncé and vise versa. He knew they would get along. He could tell he would already love the relationship they would share in the future.

After dinner they hugged and Beyoncé promised to keep in touch with Ms. Gloria. Beyoncé and Shawn sat in the car going back to the city.

"I'm still cut off?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I really loved meeting your mom and her cooking was amazing." She said.

"She loved meeting you too." He said.

Beyoncé leaned her head on his shoulder while they drove into the city having mindless conversation.

"Where we going now?" Beyoncé asked.

"A game." He said and she nodded.

They met everyone else at the game. They had floor seats. Messiah was the happiest person there and meeting some players at the end made his day.

"So, did you like the game?" Beyoncé asked when they got back.

She sat in the room Messiah was staying in.

"Yeah." He said smiling. "Did you like meeting Dad's mom?"

"You knew?" She asked.

Messiah hid a smile.

"Dad said he was gonna do it. I told him not to surprise you though." He said laughing.

Beyoncé playfully rolled her eyes.

"Tomorrow's gonna be a bit long okay but if you push through and don't complain I gotta surprise for you."

"What surprise?"

"I'm not telling you." She said smiling. "Get some sleep kid."

Beyoncé got up and went in the other room while yawning. Shawn was zipping up his jacket.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"Studio, Guru called me." He said.

"Alright."

Shawn kissed her as he walked past her.

"I'll be back before you wake up." He said and pecked her lips a few more times.

"Okay." She said.

Shawn left out and Beyoncé went to finally lay down and get some sleep.

Comment & Vote!

Y'all still reading this right? Just checking?

How you feel about Messiah's nightmare?

Beyoncé meeting Ms. Gloria?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Beynika Oneshots 💋

Короткий рассказ

26.3K 692 11
Beynika 💕
105K 6.8K 60
Sequel To The Story Sweet Seduction.
48.9K 2.3K 28
Part II ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ I Came. I Saw. I Comquered -JAYZ (NUMB)
220K 5.8K 60