A Disney Descendants Fanficti...

By KelliLink

In the land of Auradon, a friendly, girl named Trinity, the daughter of Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen, who... More

Trinity (Prologue)
The Arrival
The Tour Part 1
The Tour Part 2
Morning Surprises
Authors Note
Helping Others
Belly Rubs
Cheerleaders
The Cookies
The Truth About Carlos
The Date/Comforting Carlos
The Tourney Game
Their Parents
The Coronation
Maleficent
Set it Off
Thank You

Family Day

4.6K 91 26
By KelliLink

(Please play the video when told) The day is finally here. Family Day! Carlos can finally get to meet my parents! I was a part of the performance for when we would sing a remix of the song 'Be Our Guest'. I did have a good singing voice, but I hated singing in front of people. You saw how I was when Mal and Evie walked into my room yesterday while I was playing my ukulele. I hated the practices, too. I swear, Doug had to have stepped on my shoes like a bajillion times! After seeing how the V.K's parents treated them, I was already ticked off to my highest level, so I tried not to snap out on him during our practice before the real show.

After about an hour, the guests started to arrive. I still didn't see Carlos or any of the V.K's, for that matter. We went out so that everyone could see us, got into our places, and Ben started the introduction. (You can play the video now.)

"Ma chere, mademoiselle. It is deepest pride and greatest pleasure, that we welcome you tonight. And now we invite you to relax, let us pull up a chair as the dinning room proudly presents your dinner." he said excitedly and bowed in courtesy, introducing us as we all began singing.

"Be our guest, be our guest. Put our service to the test. Tie your napkin 'round your neck cherie and we provide the rest. Soup du jour, hot d'oeuvres, why we only live to serve. Try the gray stuff, it's delicious! Don't believe me? Ask the dishes!"  we sang as all of the boys stepped up and started rapping.

"They can sing, sing, sing! They can dance, dance, dance! After all miss, this is France! And our dinner here is never, never second best. Come on!"  they sang as we all threw our cloth napkins up in the air. "Come on, unfold your menu! Come on, take a glance and then you'll Be our guest, be our guest, be our guest! Come on! Yeah! Be our guest, guest, yeah, yeah!" they sang as we all started singing again.

"We tell jokes, I do tricks with my fellow candle sticks! And it's all in perfect taste that you can bet! Come on and lift your glass! You've won your own free pass, to Be our guest."  we sang as Ben sang by himself a bit.

"If you're stressed, it's fine dining we suggest." Ben sang as I finally saw Carlos and the others. They all waved and smiled at me, but Carlos had the biggest smile out of all of them.

"Be our guest, Be our guest, Be our guest-----------! Be our guest-----------! BE OUR GUEST!" we all sang to a conclusion as we got applause and cheers from the whole crowd. We all split up and went on about our business.

I ran up to Carlos and saw him and Jay, being the dorks they are, literally licking and drinking from the chocolate fountain! I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek as he complimented me on my singing talents.

"Hey, 'guess what time it is'?" I asked in a sing-songy tone, very excitedly.

"Uh, time to try a chocolate strawberry? Seriously, try one, they're super good!" he said putting one on a skewer in my face.

"No, but I'll eat it anyway." I said taking it and popping it into my mouth. "It's time for you to meet my parents!" I said as his face went pale.

"Um, I-I'm not sure I can do this." he said shaking. "I'm not ready for it." he said nervously. I simply took out my handkerchief and wiped the chocolate off of his face.

"There, now you're ready." I said smiling.

"But . . . But what if they don't like me?" he said, continuing with the excuses.

"Carlos," I said holding both of his hands. "They'll love you." I said comforting him as I started guiding him through the crowd.

Finally, I saw them. I ran up to them and gave them a big hug and a kiss. He tried to back away before I could grab his arm again.

"Girl, how've you been?" my mom asked with her Louisiana accent.

"I've been fine." I said not knowing how to start off about the whole Carlos situation.

"Uh, Trinity, who is that?" My dad asked pointing at Carlos as he began to look as white as a ghost.

"Um, mom, dad, this is my boyfriend, Carlos de Vil." I said nervously.

"Uh, hello." he said super quietly.

"Wait a second, hold the phone, did you say de Vil? As in Cruella de Vil?" my dad asked.

"Uh, yes." I said nervously. "He's one of the villain children from the Isle of the Lost. Ben made it his first official proclamation that the children on the Isle be given a chance to live here in Auradon, remember." I said explaining as their faces lowered the tension a bit, but it still stayed.

"Okay, but first, I have to check him out. Make sure that he's good enough for you." my mom said and walked over to him as she looked him up and down. "What's her favorite color?" she asked quickly.

"Yellow-green and lilac." he said.

"What's her favorite food?"

"Freshly made honey glazed beignets with powdered sugar."

"What's her pet frog's name and exactly when and where did she get him from?" she asked, thinking that he was going to get stumped on this one.

"His name is Monte Gras, and she got him from the bayous of New Orleans on her eighth birthday, 12/6/09, in a bog by a giant Oak tree." he said feeling proud with himself. My parents stood there, amazed with the results. Heck, even I was impressed!

"Come on, honey. He seems good enough for our baby girl. Just because his parents are evil, doesn't mean that he is." my dad said trying to convince my mother.

"I suppose that you're right, from now on, you can call me Mrs. T and you can call him Mr. N." she said giving him a slight hug assuring him that she trusted him.

"You're a part of our family now." my dad said shaking his hand.

We talked for a bit until Mal called us over to play a game of croquet with her and the others. During the game, my parents began to tell many people, including Carlos and I, their love story. Dude was messing around with the croquet balls that people were playing with, so that kept him occupied.

I looked over to check on Dude as my eyes drifted off to see Mal talking to Queen Leah, Sleeping Beauty's mother. Then as soon as it started to look like everything was okay, Audrey stepped in. This could get ugly. Right before I was about to turn back around since everything looked like it was going fine, Queen Leah shouted out-

"You?!" which I'm supposing that she thought that Mal was Maleficent or something. "H-How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?" she asked her, terrified.

"Queen Leah, it's okay, this is just Maleficent's daughter, Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" Ben said and stood up next to Mal as Carlos and I walked over to witness the situation as well. This began to catch everyone's attention.

"A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us?!" she asked angered and still a bit scared.

"Talk about holding a grudge much." I whispered to Carlos.

"I know, right. And to think, she doesn't even know us." he said sounding a bit heart-broken.

"Come on, you all remember, don't you?" she asked technically all of us. "The poison apples, and the spells." she said pausing for a moment. "The spells. My daughter was raised by fairies because of your mothers curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all!" she said raising her voice at Mal and turned away looking as if she was about to cry. "You mustn't trust her." she whispered to Fairy Godmother as she was trying to comfort her. Mal tried to apologize.

"I'm so, so-" she tried to say before getting cut off by Chad.

"Go away! Stay away from her!" Chad said 'defending' Queen Leah.

"Don't do this Chad! If you want to call them evil, you've got another thing coming because so far, you're the most evil person I've ever encountered in my entire life!" I stepped up, standing up for Mal and the others as Carlos grabbed my arm before I could do anything too stupid.

"What? They were raised by their parents, Trinity. What do you think villains teach their kids, huh? Kindness, fair play? No way, okay! You stole another girl's boyfriend!" he said pointing to Mal. Ben tried to defend Mal, but he just kept blowing it off. "Oh, you enjoy hurting people!" he said referring to Jay. "You are literally the most sorry excuse for a villain, an athlete, and a boyfriend I have ever seen." he said pointing to Carlos as he backed away slowly, looking very angry. To be honest, I really wanted to beat Chad up right then and there just for saying that. "And you," he said referring to Evie lastly. "You're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater." he said as Evie stepped up to him, furious with what he said and I could already tell that something was about to go down.

"Mirror, mirror in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" she asked her magic mirror and turned it around for Chad to see, only to show his reflection.

"What? Come on!" he said, swatting the small mirror out of her hand. Jay had finally had enough. He stepped up to Chad and grabbed him by his shirt.

"Back off, Chad, alright!" he said as Evie sprayed him with some kind of sleeping potion in a perfume bottle and we all started freaking out as the V.K's, including Carlos, left the scene.

"Come on, Mal." Evie said and dragged her away by the arm. Lonnie, Doug, Jane, and Audrey were all trying to wake Chad up. He finally woke up as Ben's parents walked up to him.

"I feared something like this would happen." said King Beast.

"This isn't their fault." Ben said, trying to stick up for them once again.

"No, son. It's yours." Beast said and took Belle away with him as everyone started to look at Ben and I the wrong way.

Chad tried telling Audrey what happened while he was out cold as they and everyone else left behind them. I walked up beside Ben and hugged him.

"Everything's gonna be alright. I promise." I said and walked away to go to my parents. I just hope it'll be that way tomorrow at the coronation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.7K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
80.5K 1.7K 24
SUPERHEROES | "When you've been fighting for all your life, you've been struggling to make things right ...
9.7K 576 8
Short stories on our beloved Akshnav
32.8K 662 12
Love is an action. Heart is an emotion. Emotions change over time but if one dose and others dont Its one sided. (y/n) and Annie join the battle fil...