Not A Regular Girl (Justin Bi...

By acidmar

A story about a reckless girl and a sweet boy that fall in love but are too stubborn to admit it. More

Chapter 1 - Lame Prank
Chapter 2 - Evil Teacher
Chapter 3 - Biology
Chapter 5 - Friday
Chapter 6 - Stupid Kiss
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an Update !!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
READ !!
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
The End
A/N

Chapter 4 - Bloody Lips

14.4K 280 43
By acidmar

Angie's P.O.V

It's finally Friday so that means I only spend five hours in hell and then payback Justin. You can do it Angie!

That ass did some shit to me the other day and he is going to pay for it, real bad.

*FlashBack*

I hear the bell ring, interrupting my sweet dream, and I yawn waking up to realize I have slept during the whole class. Thank god it was the last class because I'm really tired.

I take my book, being the last one to stay in class, and come out, heading to my locker.

I notice some people look at me, but in an odd way not like they usually look at me. They are whispering and grinning at my direction. What has gotten into them? Well, I don't care as long it has nothing to do with me.

I place my book on top of the locker so I can open the locker and put on my code to open the locker. After it unlocks I open it and something explodes. Some weird, sticky shit explodes to my face and everybody starts to laugh. I'm going to kill whoever did this. Oh, that person is fucking dead.

"What the fu-"

"Green really suits you." My blood boils when I hear the arrogant asshole's voice.

Justin you are so fucking dead.

I turn to face him and see him take a picture before sprinting away. He is lucky I care about my hair and don't want it to get sticky due whatever this green stuff is.

"You are so dead." I whisper to myself before heading to the closest bathroom.

*End of Flashback*

"Good morning sweetie, you are not green today." My dad chuckles and continues eating his cereal.

"Oh, that kid is dead." I glare at the image of him in my head and take a seat next to my dad, clutching on the banana that is on the fruit's bowl. I rip the banana's peel and forcefully eat the banana. Poor banana, I'm taking my anger on it.

"I know he is. I don't want to be in his place. Anyways, what are you doing to him?" He tilts his head to the side as he smiles.

"Today is his party so I'm going to make him pay there." I finish eating and stand up waiting for him to finish and drive me to school, throwing the banana peel to the trash. Score! It got in.

~

"Bye sweetie!" My dad shouts from his car and drives off.

Only five hours and school is over. I can do this. I need to get back home and plan my little revenge. I already have some sort of idea to what I want to do to him but I'm not so sure, maybe I'll add something else or change it. I'll see what comes up to my mind.

"Hey Angie," I hear Josh from behind me and I stop for him, so he can catch up with me.

Josh and I have grown closer, and he has admitted he wants to be more than just friends but I told him I'm not sure about myself and that I want to get to know him first. This is my first week here, I can't have a boyfriend already.

"Hi," I smile at him and he gives me a sweet kiss on my cheek.

"So, how's your little plan to get even with Justin?" He asks while we walk through the school's gates, getting inside of hell.

"Uh, it's going fine. You are gonna help me right?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Yes, of course, but you haven't told me what you are gonna do to him." He chuckles and I sheepishly smile at him. I haven't told him because I'm sure not what I want to do.

"Right, I'll tell you at lunch." I enter my classroom and he goes to his. Sadly, we are not in the same classes besides Physics. I hate physics so much. It's so complicated and similar to math, with some many numbers, it gives me a headache.

Right now I have English and unfortunately this is the class I sit with Justin and my teacher is the devil. I can't believe I have to spent an hour with them two.

I sit in my spot and after three minutes Justin appears and sits next to me, making me groan. I'm ready for this class to end.

"Asshole!" I whisper loud enough for him to hear and he glares at me as I cock an eyebrow at him in a challenging way.

"Bitch!" He does the same and the bell rings.

"You wish." I roll my eyes and the teacher enters just in time.

She hates me so much every time she looks at me she gives me this look that reminds of the devil. It's really creepy the similarity between them two.

"Hello class!" She looks at everybody with a neutral look but when she gets to me she gives me the look.

"Okay, I'm going check if you did your homework, so open your notebooks." She says standing up from her seat.

You don't have to announce it!

I hear the whole class erupt into giggles and she gives me her look. I guess I said it out loud. Ups. God, if only looks could kill I wonder how I'll be at the moment, probably more than dead if it's even possible.

When she gets to Justin's and I's desk she checks Justin's notebook first before nodding in approval. She gets to me and raises an eyebrows.

"Where is your homework?" She glares at me. God, I wouldn't be surprised if she is the devil's sister. She scares me sometimes.

"I didn't do it." I sweetly smile at her, knowing it will piss her off. I like pissing off people.

"Why?" She says trying to sound calm but the way her chest raises and falls shows how not calm she is at the moment. I think I see fume coming out of her nostrils.

"I did two exercises but at the moment I noticed they were all the same, I said what's the point. I ain't spending my time on something pointless like that." I shake my head and everyone erupts into laughter again. I don't understand why they laugh, isn't like I just told some hilarious joke, I have only stated my opinion. I'm not a clown or look like one. And I'm not lying, I did do the first exercises but at the moment I saw they were all the same I stopped doing the homework.

"Principal's office now!" She loses it and I sigh.

"Seriously though, every time you can't handle me you send me to him. Girl, you need to learn how to control your people or you'll just lose them." I shake my head as I gather my book and backpack, swinging it over my shoulder.

I leave the whole class laughing, including Justin, and I shrug. She probably wants to kill me.

I walk to the office, knowing exactly where it is, and say hey to Allison the secretary before entering the office. I should wait for her to let me in but after being here for so many times there is no need. He is never doing anything anyway.

"Hey, missed me?" I enter the office, taking my little statue buddies.

"What? No!" The principal yells and I raise an eyebrow at him as I sit on the spinning chair. Why in the world he thought I was talking about him? One word, pedophile.

"Not you, my little friends." I wave the little statues in his face and he scoffs.

"They see you every day." He frowns and I sheepishly smile at him.

I have been coming to this office ever since I first entered this school, and it wasn't because they wanted to congratulate me for being such a good student, no, the complete opposite, I had apparently caused a lot of troubles. But I think it's all the teachers fault because they don't get me. They are the problem not me.

"Why did you get send here? Again." He stands up and heads to his table where he keeps his kettle, coffee maker and cups.

"Could you maybe make me some tea? And like always, the teachers here don't get me." I start spinning with the chair, looking around his office while doing it, but I stop because I get dizzy very fast. I always get dizzy fast.

"Sure." He takes another cup for my tea, "and Angie you have to understand you can't do whatever you want, you know the terms rules and limits?" He hands me my tea and sits back on his seat.

I clutch hard on my teacup as the word limits repeats in my head. I have some bad memories about that. I wish I knew the term limits that time. Paul... I have done some serious shit when I lived in Mississippi.

"I know those terms, but there are too many rules, and you should be more open!" I take a sip from my tea and my eyes widen when the hot liquid touches my tongue. This freaking tea has just burned my tongue.

"Hot, hot, hot!" I stick my tongue out, fanning it with my hand, as I place the teacup on the desk.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you it's really hot. And about the rules, I can't change them, that's not what my job is about, my job is to make sure they are been applied." He sniffles a laugh and takes a sip from his coffee, making sure he doesn't get burned. He did it on purpose!

"Ihts oeky." I say, trying to say it's okay but it came out muffled due my tongue being out.

"Got to the nurse." He chuckles and I take my tea with me, leaving his office.

The principal and I get along, he told he used to be like me, so he gets me. I obviously laughed when he said that but soon shut my mouth as I noticed he was being serious. But if he was like me then why on earth he ended up being a school's principal? I hope I won't end up like him.

"Angie?" I turn around and bump into Josh, "what are you doing here?" He asks, eyeing me, "drinking tea?" He looks at me puzzled and I widely grin at him.

"I burned my tongue with this tea and the principal told me to check with the nurse." I stick my tongue out and look at it, trying to see if it has anything.

"Does it have something?" I show him my tongue and he laughs.

"No, it looks perfectly fine." He smiles and I smile back. Thank god.

"Anyways, what happened to you?" I ask when I notice his busted, bleeding lip. That must hurt.

"We were playing soccer and the ball hit my face, mostly my lip." He informs me and raises his dirty hand to wipe the blood but I stop him. He'll get it infected.

"Oh, wait!"

I take a tissue out my pocket and wipe the blood away from his lips, when suddenly he grabs my wrist, stopping me from continuing. I furrowed my eyebrows confused as I looked up to look at him when suddenly I felt his bloody lips on mine.

My eyes widen but after a few second I kiss him back. The kiss being good besides the salty blood part.

I hear someone clear their throat and we both pull away. "Uh, sorry to interrupt but the teacher told me to call you back to class." Justin says, not looking at us but at his feet. Well, thank you for cutting off a nice kiss.

"How did you know I was here?" I tilt my head to the side. Well, isn't this a bit stalker-ish.

"I went to principal's office and asked for you but then he told me he sent you here." He explains and finally looks up.

"Oh okay, I guess bye Josh." I smile at him before walking away with Justin. Let's forget I called him a stalker a few seconds ago.

I touch my lips as I suck on them, still feeling the saltiness due his bloody lips, but it doesn't bother me. I'm really confused.

I don't think I like Josh in that way, but I also don't think I want to stay as friends with him after that kiss. I think I could of had figure out my feelings if the kiss would of had last longer, but thanks to Justin- Nah, I'm just kidding, I only want to blame him for ending the really good kiss.

Justin's P.O.V

When the principal told me Angie was at the nurse I thought of the worse things that could of had happened to her, but not because I wanted to see her hurt, I was scared something happened to her. I was worried.

But then when I got to the nurse I saw her very well with Josh kissing. I worried for nothing, she was being well taken care. I can't believe I actually was worried about her.

I mentally groan as I imagine them again kissing and scrunch up my nose. I don't like the way I'm feeling at the moment. I'm feeling jealous, I can't deny it.

I can't believe she kissed him. Why would she kiss him? He had his lip bleeding! The only person she should kiss is me! Not him!

What? My subconscious looks at me with his eyes widen open.

Did I really just say that? Oh, God, that means one thing, that means I like her, but no there is no way I like her.

How can I like Angie? She is annoying, stubborn, but she is so pretty, funny, feisty-

"Is there something wrong?" Angie says cutting my thinking train and I'm glad she did because I didn't want to know to where I would go to with those thoughts.

"No, nothing." I say and she nods, "by the way, are you and Josh a couple or something?" I cock and eyebrow at her and she looks at me with her eyes wide open.

"What? No! Uh, actually, uh, shut up!" She frowns and looks away as she lets out a huff. She obviously doesn't know either.

Huh, maybe she doesn't like him, or maybe she does. I would go with the first one.

"Thank you for joining us." The teacher sarcastically says as in five minutes the class ends.

"Yeah, it was not really a choice." And Angie is back to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 8K 63
A love story between a lonely girl and a lonely boy with friends surrounding him.
79.6K 1.8K 26
Rachel, was the bad girl in her old school and she's trying to change but will she go back to her old self when she meets bad boy, Justin Bieber
13.7K 374 31
A girl who is badly bullied, wants to end it. She wants to end her life. But then, a boy comes along. He is her lifesaver. Will they become friends...
4.1K 47 78
"Love is like a rubber band, held at both ends by two people. When one leaves.... It hurts the other" Sarah is an teenager at Bakersfield High who fa...