The Billionaire Casanova in L...

By Meghana_N_S

STANDALONE BOOK! No sequel "Why? I know it's not that you actually care about me. Then why? Tell me." I deman... More

Prologue-1
Prologue-2
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Job Hunt, In A Club With A Hunk!
Chapter 2: Night Night! With Him!!
Chapter 3: Silence Before The Storm...
Chapter 4: The Betrayal
Chapter 5: His Plan
Chapter 6: The Proposition
Chapter 7: What's My Decision?
Chapter 8: The Innocent Temptation
Chapter 9: Excited! But Cheated!?
Chapter 10: Bye Bye Everyone!
Chapter 11: Breakfast Blunder
Chapter 12: Busy Dizzy Day
Chapter 13: The Cure Is YOU!
Chapter 14: Love Is In Confusion!
Chapter 15: Parent Meeting!
Chapter 16: The Unnecessary Argument!
Chapter 17: Hurt!
Chapter 18: Realisation, Pleading, Truth!
Chapter 19: Under the Sky
Chapter 20: The Past in Jet and the First Time!
Chapter 22: Falling Deep into Emotions
Chapter 23: Clearance..
Chapter 24: Proof!
Chapter 25: Truth is Out
Chapter 26: Is This it?!
Chapter 27: Suffer & Search!
Chapter 28: A Hard Time For Everyone?!
Chapter 29: Lost Love Found
Chapter 30: Perfect Life Struck!
Chapter 31: Unsaid Feelings!
Chapter 32: Bitter-Sweet Day!
Chapter 33: Away With Friends!
Chapter 34: Clue Unfolds
Chapter 35: Lies!
Chapter 36: A New Culprit?
Chapter 37: A Step Ahead
Chapter 38: Wedding!
Chapter 39: Secret Message?
Chapter 40: Hide 'n' Seek
Chapter 41: A Finished Chapter!
Chapter 42: A Family!
Epilogue
The Billionaire Playboy's Bride
IMPORTANT!

Chapter 21: Dream Destroyed

126K 3.1K 120
By Meghana_N_S

Caroline's POV

I'm seriously confused right now. I called Mom to ask about Uncle Anthony. She says that he now stays in my late grandparents' small farmhouse in California. But...... then who was the one I saw in that car...? Was it my Uncle or just my imagination?

Daniel is sitting next to me and watching television. I look at his face only to see his eyes on me.
"What?" I asked.

"You seem to be deep in thought....? Something that I should know of?" He asked.

I laughed trying to make him believe that I am fine "Nothing..... Just that it's a beautiful place. Completely different from New York" I said. And he nodded agreeing with me. What I did'nt know was that he knew I lied.

"And I should believe that? Atleast say something that's convincing. If you don't know to lie, you shouldn't even try" he said not happy with me lieing to his face.

"Alright alright..... Daniel.... I saw my Uncle.... I mean my Dad's brother. In Greece.." I looked at him and he was listening with all his ears. I laughed at his expression and he seemed... amused.

"Care to share? What's so funny" he asked smiling.

"Uhm..... nothing.... just that you're so cute.. can I continue?" Again he nodded.
"Daniel... we have lost everything. I mean when Dad died.. we were bankrupt. After he died, we had a month time.. which I obviously wasted. When I thought that I was ready to face the outside world and to take the responsibility of an entire company... uncle told me that he tried everything but he could'nt help us. And then we lost the company to someone else. We did'nt even stay to see all that. Just got our things and left as soon as you offered a job and an apartment." I said and shrugged.

"Soo....?" He raised his eyebrows saying he did'nt understand.

"Soooo...... he himself did'nt have money to do anything. He said Mamma that he'll find a job and stay in California in grandpa's farmhouse. But I saw him in Greece. I mean now. While we were coming in the car. And I'm damn sure Daniel that it's him... Believe me! I just feel... I know there's sonething wrong" I said trying so hard that he believes me and does not think that it's my imagination or infatuation while I'm confused myself.

"Alright. I believe you. You..... want me to check up on him? I have an investigator. He can find out about him?" He asked.

But I just did'nt feel right... investigating.... he's not a criminal. It feels like I'm invading his privacy. He's my uncle and I'm just worried about him.
"Cara..... I know what you're thinking. Investigating in the sense.... Obviously we can't go ourselves and check out if he's ok. Right? So we can send someone so that he can inform if your uncle is fine or not. Or maybe.. who knows.. he might be in some... problem? And we might be able to help him? If everything's alright then fine. If not then we can help him. Simple." He tried to reason out. And I think he's right in some way.

"Okay....." I said smiling at him.

"Okay babe. You go freshen up.... or.. wanna have a shower.... with me? I'll call up Sam tell him to find out about this so that my Cara can be in peace" he said smiling and kissed my temple. His words making me melt at his tenderness.
He left the room and I went to grab my clothes for the shower.

I really am in need of a hot shower. I feel like something's wrong. I felt it when I saw him. But now that I told Daniel about it, I'm feeling a bit lighter. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower after checking the temperature. I think I was really tired as I hugged myself and closed my eyes standing below the shower.

After sometime... I felt someone.... him.. my love.. behind me. Daniel........
Sometimes.... I know he annoys me a lot. But somewhere in my heart he sat like an angel in there.
I felt him hug me from behind spreading his warmth all over my body. I opened my eyes and looked at him. Still hugging me he turned me towards him and took my lips under his spell!

Those lips... so addicting! I opened my mouth for his sweet tongue to enter. But he kept biting and sucking on my lower lip.
He then pulled one of my leg around his waist and I eventually wrapped my other leg around him as well.
He bit on my ear and continued his journey to my neck and then.. ooooohh.... my breasts!

"Daniel.... ooooh... mmmm... b-baby s-slow down.." I moaned trying to catch my breath. Oh I don't know where his tongue learnt that from.
He kept biting and sucking on my breats as thought his life depended on them.

"Sorry baby! You're just sooo...." he stopped his incomplete sentence and continued his work slamming my back onto the wall while giving support to my head and ass.

He then looked into my eyes and said "You're just so beautiful. You're like a goddess. I could worship you for all of eternity." He said and dipped a finger inside my wetness.

"You're all ready for me" he chuckled but I was already lost in his fantasy to get back at him. I tried myself to move my hip with his fingers but failed when another finger of his entered.

"Daniel!" I screamt his name out of pleasure and soon I came all over his hand.

He then looked at me waiting... for permission. I nodded. But then he grinned and asked "What do you want Cara?"

"What?" I asked still panting.

"What do you want? What are you waiting for?" He asked.

I was confused at first and then it hit me. I hit him on his chest and said "You want me to say it out loud?!"
To which he replied with a nod.
"Fine then! Leave me! Move! I'll go get dressed!" I said shoving his chest and trying to move out of his arms.

"Ok ok wait" he laughed and held me tight. "Ok. One last time. Now tell me what do you want from me?" He asked and winked at me.

I looked into his eyes which were waiting for his desire to be fulfilled.
"I want YOU! All of you....." I said and that's all it took for him to break into a huge smile and plunge deep into me making me scream like a mad women. But he stilled and did'nt move.

I opened my eyes and looked at him staring at me with concern. 'Move' I mouthed to him.
"Was I too rough? Did it pain?" He asked. And that was the last pin to it.

"Will you fucking MOVE?!" I screamt at him giving him a shock and then a ghost of smile appeared across his face and then he moved. Oh so slowly, so torturous!

He then changed his pace. More rougher and harder. And it feels even more deeper in this position. And then... I came screaming out his name and pulling at his hair. I'm damn sure he'd be bald by the time we go out.
And soon he followed by releasing inside me. Hot and warm.... can't describe. It just made me feel so secure.

He then covered my body with a towel and carried me bridal style and sat on the bed with me on his lap.

"I'm tired" I said when I felt his arousal again.

He chuckled and said "I don't think so babe. Coz I've got something for you" he said and then brought a box infront of me that was gift wrapped.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Something you'll love" he said and then asked me to go inside the dressing room. And I did'nt miss the way he was grinning from ear to ear.

I went in and eagerly opened the box. OMG! Now I know why he was grinning. But maybe he was right. I did love it. There's nothing wrong in playing right. A Corset and a thong huh!

After few minutes I open the door and entered the bed room only to see him sprawled over the bed, completely naked! Well I wanted to play. Seems like its gonna be tough... resisting his body!

I climb on top of him and sit on his stomach.....

Daniel's POV

I heard the door getting unlocked. And I just could'nt wait.

Damn! I shouldn't have gifted her that..she looks so damn sexy. I can feel myself getting aroused again.
With few long strides she reached the bed and climbed upon me seizing me in my shocked state.

I never thought my Cara would be such a wild cat in bed! She rubbed her hand a few times on my groin and slowly trailed her lips all over my body.

"Am I doing it right?" She asked while rubbing it with her hands..
All I could manage was to nod. And when I was about to come.... she stopped.

Then she got out of the bed and tied her hair in a bun then winked at me and turned back to leave.
By this time I was alreay fuming with anger and before she could close the door I stopped it with my leg and pulled her out the door and carried her bridal style, only to throw her on bed. Obviously, it didn't hurt her. I'd not forgive myself ever if I hurt her.
And this time I climbed upon her not trying to suffocate her with my weight..

Caroline's POV

Oh oh! Playing with Daniel?
"Dan-" I tried to say but he cut me off by kissing. And that shut me up completely!

"So now we're gonna have the best time of our life" he playfully said and pushed my thongs to the side not removing it completely. And then.. filled me with his extra large, huge, long dick! I'm just feeling like that emoji with those hearts popping out of the eyes!

And so we continued our love making!

************************************

"Daniel? How am I looking? Is this dress too revealing?" I asked nervously.

"Why are you being so nervous? You know Mom and Dad already like you. You don't need to impress them... and you're always sooo beautiful" he said making my heart flutter and pecked me on my lips.
"So shall we?" he asked with his hand extended towards me. I gladly accepted and we left.

We were going to meet Daniel's parents at the dinner and we'll leave to their private island tomorrow morning. By the time we reached the hotel they were staying in. They had already gathered there. Guess what?
Miss Blonde-Bimbo-Bitch was already sitting and sending seductive stares at my man. Please tell me is it wrong on my part to feel jealous?!

Everyone greeted us. Even her parents! And again she pulled Daniel next to her while I wanted to sit between them! But like before if she does anything today I won't poke her fingers or anything. I think Daniel should know his limits! Not that I have to keep reminding him, its not like I'll stay with him 24 hours so that he does'nt let anyone touch him that way.

We were already having our desert and the bitch's hand was on his thigh. Atleast she's not caressing his groin like last time. But I still felt uncomfortable about it and excused myself so that I could go to the washroom. What I did'nt know was that the bitch was following me.
I retouched my make-up and looked in the mirror to find her standing behind me with a murderous look.

"What-" I was cut off when she started speaking. That's become like a rule. Everyone keeps cutting me off!

"Look! I don't know what you are to Daniel. I just know that you are the new flavour of the month or week! Just stay away from him if you don't want to get yourself hurt. Because I know, at the end he'll be back with me" she said with a victorious smile.

"Oh you don't worry about me. I'll be fine. We already know who Daniel will stay with.. I mean if you are coming and asking me to stay away from him.. it shows how much you're insecure about yourself and intimidated by me. I don't know about the other girls. But if Daniel is still trying to have his pleasure with other girls and not you.... it shows you don't satisfy him well. Right? Tsk tsk. That's a pity!" I said with a fake sad smile and left with her mouth still hanging open.

By the time I reached our table, I was no more angry with Bimbo. But now I was angry with Daniel! He keeps encouraging them and that's the reason she keeps coming back to him.
I just knew Daniel got to know that I was not fine and he didn't try to ask anything as he waited until we were in the confinement of our room.

"What happened Cara? You seem to be off?" He asked removing his tie.

"Tell me you'll believe me!" I said. I really wanted him to believe me.

"Okay. Tell me what happened?" He asked again.

"When I went to the washroom. Bimb- I-I mean Natasha followed me and we had a convo." I looked up at him from my fidgety hands to grab his expression. But he was blank and nodded saying to continue. "Ok. I'll come straight to the point. She said I'm your flavour of the month or week. And that when you'll get bored of me you'll be back to her." I said every word coated with jealousy.

"So that's why...?" He asked with his eyebrows raised and I nodded.
"I know Natasha's not the sweetest person. But definitely she wouldn't claim me like that. She knows that our relationship was temporary, just a little fling. So you don't have to worry about her....." he said irritated.

"What do you mean by she wouldn't claim you? She did. Infront of me. So you mean that I'm lieing?!" I asked with anger radiating from my body.

"Maybe. But- oomph" huh! Take that! I could'nt handle hearing the entire sentence about whatever bullshit he was talking about. I cut him off by throwing my purse hardly on his chest. I don't think it made much difference to him....
"Cara! Stop acting like a child! She once used to be my best friend. Then fiancee. You know that. And I know her! You can't say such things about her just because you don't like her!" He said and I was staring at him with my mouth wide open. This is what he thinks about me? That I'm a child? And that I'd be soo low and cheap to lie to him about her. As if I have no other better work.

"Fine then... if you don't trust me then why are you even with me? You could have stayed with her. You know what? I don't actually care. For all I know you can happily go jump into her bed and sleep with her. 'Your ex-fiancee..... And I don't need to give you any explanation about myself" I said angrily and picked up my purse that had fallen on the floor and my two bags. And thanks to God that I had'nt unpacked them.

I was trying to carry them all to the next room when Daniel asked me "where are you going?"

"I don't think I can sleep or even stay in the same room that you are in. It's your hotel. Your penthouse. Your fiance. Your life. So you stay in this room. And I'll move out" I said giving a fake smile and went to the next room slamming the door hard and quickly locked it.

"Cara! Open the door! Now!" He screamt from the other side of the door.

"Just let me be in peace. Let me sleep. And will you fucking leave?! Or even better! Go to you fiance" I emphasised on the word fiance with fake enthusiasm.

"Fine then. You know I have the keys right?" I could sense his bloody smirk.

"GET LOST DANIEL! STOP IRRITATING ME. AND DON'T YOU DARE OPEN THE DOOR. Why? Was this room reserved for your fiancee?" I said half screaming trying to say any fucking stupid crap so that he leaves already.

I heard him sigh and he said "I think you're too angry to think right now. Just.... sleep it off. Well talk tomorrow. Okay?" He asked in a soft voice but when he didn't hear a reply from me I could hear his footsteps. That was slowly fading. Maybe he went back to his room......

He thinks I'm a child! And he does'nt believe me....... so what am I doing with him when he does'nt even trust me? What am I to him? What is our relationship? Am I his personal assistant? Girlfriend? Or mistress? Or maybe...... was the bitch telling the truth? That he'll leave me when he looses interest and I failed to see it.......?
So many questions and all unanswered.

************************************

Sorry sorry sorry!
I know that was a late update.
Now tell me what do you want me to do in the next chapter?
Oh and please to forgive me if there are any grammatical errors.....

Actually I think I'm busy only coz I found a new crush. Wink wink! ;-)
And I was busy figuring out my life. I just did'nt know what to do. I think sketching and writing are the only things I know....

But I missed you all. And thanks for all the votes and comments.

Please do continue to vote and Comment.

And thanks for reading.

Love you Everyone! :*

************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.4K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
138K 4.1K 42
{WARNING: This story contains mature content. For mature audience and open minded people only. Read at your own risk} Arranged in a marriage of...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
1.2M 38K 56
An arranged marriage romance novel. Pretty cliche, completed! ** Could love ever be a part of an arranged marriage? Eleanor Hays never chose to be a...