The Undercover Streetfighter✔...

By ashthunder123

{COMPLETE} {EDITING IN PROCESS} Ashley Winster, an alternate persona of what the world ex... More

Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Covers and all!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Tagged!
Chapter 23
Important, important note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
// N O T E //
Epilogue (Chapter 31)
THANK YOU & SEQUEL INFO.
FUN FACTS!
All The Covers!!!
ONE MILLION!

Chapter 8

47.3K 1.6K 318
By ashthunder123

"Where do you think you were?" my dad demanded in a loud voice, while I just kept trying to focus on what he was saying rather than zoning out.

"Places," I answered smugly, trying to secretly cover my right cheek which probably had a bruise forming due to the punch I received earlier in the bar. A purple bruise which was not very pleasant.

"Ashley Winster! This is serious! Do you have any idea of how much I panicked? We've only been in this city for three days and you're already like this! Thank god, that I picked up Dylan today!" he ranted- plus, he used the whole name, I definitely got him worried.

"I'll inform you the next time, alright?" I said calmly and begin walking towards my room.

"Next time?!"he asked incredulously, before adding in a strict tone, his eyes narrowing menacingly towards me, "There will be no next time! After school, you will come straight back home and if you get late again, I will start picking you up from school myself," he warned threateningly.

"Fine!" I said huffing in annoyance and still trying to cover my cheek without him getting too suspicious.

"Better be," he mumbled.

I rolled my eyes at him and right before I entered I heard him say, "Keep rolling your eyes and maybe you'll find a brain back there,"

Nice going, dad. May you never get rid of your immature behavior.

It wasn't long before I forced my eyes to shut, since I didn't want to eat dinner with him. He would definitely see the bruise and understand where I was. So, no. Just no- I'd rather sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to see Dylan sitting on top of my stomach singing in his horribly horrible voice. I smiled at his childish attempt of waking me up while he was grinning proud that he woke me up.

"That always works..." Dylan stated smirking.

"Whatever," I said trying to cover up the fact that his singing actually scarred me for life.

Trust me, you do not want to hear him- unless you have a death wish, of course.

"Get ready, you need to drop me to school!" he shouted in my ear and left leaving me with closed eyes still covering my ear.

The kid...

I went into the bathroom and took a bath after brushing my teeth. For dressing up, I wore a turquoise hoodie and some dark blue, loose jeans. Finally satisfied with my look, I went into the kitchen to grab some coffee as my breakfast. Hey! No comments. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who drinks coffee for breakfast!

"Dylan! Are you ready?" I asked, yelling as I wanted him to hear me from our room where he was still doing stuff I don't even know.

I heard a loud 'yes' and I gulped my coffee down as fast as I could and grabbed the keys for the car since dad told me if I wanted to drop Dylan off, I'm going to have to take the car as: "The bike is a bad influence on him" I quote.

I even reconsidered my decision of dropping him off to school but a stubborn Dylan didn't help. To make matters worse, I wouldn't be able to go to the bar right after school since a car wouldn't fit through the narrow lanes.

I slid in the drivers seat and placed my bag on the seat beside me just after hearing the back door click open and shut with full force.

"Let's go," Dylan ordered in a deep voice trying his best to sound authoritative.

I laughed and drove off to his school.

Reaching his school didn't take a lot of time but I was getting later and later for my own school and I really didn't want to start with a bad record at school. I really needed those grades for a decent job.

He ran off to his friends and did this manly hug to all of them and after exchanging pleasantries, he looked back to me and waved me a goodbye.

I returned the wave and quickly locked my car and ran off to the nearest bush I could find and slipped my wig and cap on.

I got into the car and looked at the mirror once and sped off to my own school now.

There was a signal that was about to turn red and I sped up even more, enough to get a fine, and passed it. I know it was stupid of me to pass a light that almost turned red, but, hey, it's me after all.

I finally reached the school and parked my car on the nearest spot to the entrance and ran all the way inside. However, the principal had to, just had to, come out of his office at the same time.

When he saw me, an evil grin formed on his face.

"Just the person I was looking for early in the morning. Enter young man," he said with a wicked smirk.

I just rolled my eyes at him and opened the doors to his office open with a bit too much force.

"Manners, what was your name again, ah- Alvin!" He said glaring at me.

I paid no attention to his words and slumped down on my chair.

"I heard that you left school early yesterday. And to top it off, it was just your first day! If this continues, I may have to expel you," he explained.

My eyes widened at this. Oh, come on! I just got in!

I really couldn't have myself expelled! I need the degree!

"Unless," he added smirking once again, "unless you tutor someone thrice a week anytime. May it be your lunch, after school, or even at home sometimes."

I groaned at this.

"I'm not even good in English!" I complained.

"I know. But you are at math," he got me there. I was pretty good in maths unlike the other torturous subjects.

"But, come on, that was just my first day of school! Give me another chance and I'll not skip school again," I said honestly.

"Alvin, Alvin, you sound like a girl now," he said sighing while I just got pale, "The reason I'm asking for this is to ensure that you won't do this again. I'm getting you to tutor because that was just your first day of school, who knows how many more days you will skip if it goes on like this. And secondly, you're asking me for a chance I'm not willing to risk. It's a do or expel situation," he said linking his fingers together, business type.

"I'll do it," I said reluctantly.

"Great. Here's the pass to the library for anytime before seven at night and here's your excused form for being late to class. I'll be sending the guy you have to tutor at around two and he'll meeting you at the library," he said handing me a card and piece of information.

"Thank you," I said through clenched teeth.

"Welcome, now get going to class," he said.

With that, I walked away to class. 

How can they threaten me: who left school early and not the person who practically tried to bully me? (Key word being: tried)

Oh right, cause I punched him on the face. But if he complains, he'll get into trouble himself. So, I don't think I have to worry about that one.

I got into class and felt all stares boring into me. I placed the late note on the teacher's desk and sat down on the nearest empty chair I could find. 

It turned out to be next to a boy who had gray eyes and pale skin with rosy lips, but unlike me, he had a very muscular body and I could tell he didn't like to talk much since he was pretty stiff around me and always kept this concentrated face at all times. 

Definitely an unfriendly guy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day went pretty quick, honestly, with math being the only fun subject and the rest rubbish.

It was two and I had to pick up Dylan from his school and wait for my stupid pupil.

Finally, after long time... a guy entered the library. I thought it was him so I walked over and asked him in a manly way.

"Bro, are you the one who was told to be tutored?" I asked in my same deep voice I had been using for the entire day.

"Yes, I assume you're my tutor?" he said finally turning around.

I gasped at what I saw and by the look on his face, I think he looked pretty shocked as well.

"YOU!?" we both demanded simultaneously, furious at what was going on.

"Ugh! Out of all the people in the school! It had to be you, the guy who basically punched my best friend. How I hate you for doing that," Jace said with a glare.

"The feeling's mutual, dude," I informed and he just rolled his eyes.

"Look, I might as well need a small favor from you. I have to go somewhere but I promise I'll be back in fifteen," I told him.

He had a perplexed face on. "And why exactly should I help you?"

"Cause this is freaking important!" I said before dashing out.

"Wait! I'm coming along... you know just so you don't ditch me," he said narrowing his eyes at me.

"Yeah, whatever. Get in quick," I said as I quickly got into the car.

Oh god! May Dylan have mercy on me!

Once we got into the car, I pressed the accelerator hard and our car went zooming onto the road.

"Woah, dude. You have to calm down or you'll get a speed ticket." he said.

"I so didn't know," I sent him a flat look, sarcasm dripping from my voice. "I'm in a hurry alright?"

"Okay, okay..." he raised his hands up in surrender and rolled his eyes.

After ages, I reached and saw Dylan on his phone. I, for the first time, thanked phones for being there whenever someone needed them.

"Dylan," I called out making sure to keep my voice deep so that no one recognized me. 

He looked around but didn't see anyone and went back to doing something on his phone. 

"Dylan!" I called out louder this time.

This time, he looked around and spotted me. But he narrowed his eyes at me as if trying to understand who I was.

I went up to him and whispered in his ear, "It's me, Roxy."

He looked at me one more time to confirm that and suddenly a smile grew onto his face.

"Well, look at you Alvin. You look so similar, yet different to my sister, Ashley," he said, licking his teeth as if examining me. I hit the back of his head and restrained myself from bursting out in laughter.

"Look, I have to mentor a friend in the library, alright? I would really appreciate it if you could come with me and who knows? You might as well find a good book to read," I told him in my normal voice.

His eyes glittered with happiness and then he mockingly shook his hand with mine. "Deal."

I laughed at this and held his index finger and proceeded to my car. Jace was eyeing me carefully and leaned on the car, his arms crossed.

"That's your brother I see?" he asked. I nodded.

"Well, hello you little one. Aren't you cute?" he said while I just rolled my eyes at the both of them.

I was pretty sure they became best friends by the time we reached my high school.

When Dylan hopped out of the car, he looked at my school and nodded his head approvingly.

I opened the door and stepped in, gesturing Jace to follow me. I finally settled down on a table.

"So... what do you want to start with?" I asked.

"Maybe a bit of everything..." he trailed off, looking up to me hopefully. 

From the corner of my eye, I saw Dylan already reading a book. And with a long sigh I said, "Let's begin, shall we?"

********************************************************************************************************************

Hello every single person who is reading my chapter. Hope you liked it! It wasn't much, honestly, but just to start the story up a bit!

Up on the top is Francisco Lachowski, who I chose to play Jace.

Anyways, thanks for all your support!

You guys make me the happiest person when I see a new vote or comment on this book! The reads are also escalating pretty quickly, something I did not expect at all!!

So, once again thank you for everything:)

Like always:

-Vote!

-Comment!

-Share!

~Pakhi <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 11.1K 55
Katie Channing's was a happy child with a perfect family until the age of 6 when her mother died, when she was 9 her sister left her with a drunken...
424K 10.2K 22
He's a gang leader, and also the schools bad boy. She's a fighter. She's the toughest girl in the school. What happens when he needs to be taught a c...
78.2K 2.1K 27
(Only the epilogue is left which will be updated after editing the whole story) Ashley Donnavon is a quiet girl in school. She gets straight A's and...