What The Heart Wants (BWWM)

By ElleSpeares

Justin and Skylar are two confused young people, too afraid to let love happen. They have big dreams and lots... More

Author's Note
One: New beginnings
Two: Hidden attraction
Three: Denial
Four: The gatecrashers
Five: The house party
Six: The loser
Seven: Rich boys and their emotions
Eight: Broke girls and their wishes
Nine: Nothing's as it seems
Ten: This thing called coincidence
Eleven: The closed book
Twelve: "Yeah, walk away. Save yourself"
Thirteen: Damaged hearts and childish therapy
Fourteen: Friends?
Fifteen: Cupid's mess
Sixteen: Friends
Seventeen: "You're a bad ass bitch and deserve better"
Eighteen: The art gallery
Nineteen: What the heart wants
Twenty: Trying to be good enough
Twenty One: First dates
Twenty Two: Romeo
Twenty Three: The (overprotective, inquisitive) "cool" mom
Twenty Four: When the temperature rises
Twenty Five: Picture perfect moments
Twenty Six: Messed up perfection
Twenty Seven: Happy memories to heal troubled souls
Twenty Eight: Bad boy, Bieber
Twenty Nine: Because words cut the deepest
Thirty: The broken bad boy
Thirty One: Tattoos
Thirty Two: What happiness is
Thirty Three: Stitching things up
Thirty Four: Sweet revenge
Thirty Five: The get together
Wattys2015
Thirty Six: Two half hearts make one
Thirty Seven: Guilt
Thirty Eight: Family
Thirty Nine: Rebellion
Forty: Decisions and the problem with love
Forty One: Boyfriend
Forty Two: "Don't overthink it"
Forty Three: Beautiful simplicity
Forty Four: Play no games
Forty Five: In the '50s
Forty Six: Under the night sky
Forty Seven: Mustang
Forty Eight: Conflict
Forty Nine: Out of work
Fifty: In his arms
Fifty One: PYD
Fifty Two: Awkward
Fifty Three: The song book
Fifty Four: Close call
Fifty Five: "I want to help you"
Fifty Six: Bicycles
Fifty Seven: Fun and games
Fifty Eight: What nobody gets
Sixty: Negotiation
Sixty One: Shopping
Sixty Two: Happy birthday
Sixty three: Dear Skylar...
Sixty four: This is the end
Sixty Five: "I hate my life"
Sixty Six: "What choice do I have?"
Sixty Seven: Fixing what's broken
Sixty Eight: "I'm your fairy godmother, that's who I am"
Sixty Nine: Damage control
Seventy: "This is for us"
Seventy One: Emptiness
Seventy Two: Pain
10 Facts about me
Seventy Three: Clubbing
Seventy Four: Surprise
Seventy Five: 'Do what you love/ follow your heart'
Seventy Six: The last hangout
Seventy Seven: Confrontation
Seventy Eight: 'A burnt child is afraid of fire'
Seventy Nine: Departure

Fifty Nine: Dinner

3.9K 222 42
By ElleSpeares

×× Justin ××

After taking a shower, Justin put on some music to put him in a lighter mood for dinner with his dad and Elizabeth. He was expecting a lecture and a war and he needed a distraction.

He could think of one thing that would definitely distract him.. but Skylar wasn't in a good mood either. It wouldn't feel right.

He put on a pair of maroon joggers and a white t-shirt then he went to comb and style his hair. When he was done, he sat on his bed to put on a pair of socks and his maroon Vans.

He prayed that the night would go by quickly. He was already missing his bed. Justin turned off his music, put on a hoodie, got his keys and phone and headed out, leaving Alfredo to do his work from the dining table.

When he got to his father's house, Justin let himself in and found Elizabeth getting some wine from the kitchen.

"Justin." She smiled at him. "So glad you could make it."

"Didn't have much of a choice."

"How are you?" Elizabeth ignored his smart mouth.

"Fine, I guess." He looked around. "Is dinner ready yet? I kinda need to get back to my books."

Yes, he would've rather stayed at his place to study than be there for the dreaded dinner.

"Yes, we're just waiting for Sim--" Elizabeth put on a smile. "Won't you help me carry this jug of juice to the table?"

"Simone is coming?" He couldn't believe it. "What is this? A joke?"

"Your father insisted, Justin."

"And you just smiled and nodded. You know about Skylar. Why didn't you tell him to back off?"

"Justin..."

The doorbell rang and Elizabeth looked over at it.

"That's probably her. Look, Justin, let's just try to have a peaceful dinner tonight, okay?" She pleaded.

Justin simply rolled his eyes and went to take the jug of juice to the dining room.

"Hello, Justin." Simone walked into the dining room and placed her hand on his shoulder.

Justin had been seated and was in the middle of typing a text message to Skylar.

"Simone." He didn't even bother looking up at her to acknowledge her presence. He shrugged off her hand and leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table.

Simone had dressed up for this, hoping that Justin would remember the good times they had and just consider taking him back. She hadn't exactly been in a relationship since her break up with Justin. Each time she tried to meet a guy, she realised that what she once had with Justin was... special. And she knew it was her fault it got ruined but, like Jeremy had told her when he invited her over, it was never too late for love.

Simone had on a white designer dress that was sleeveless and ended just above her knees and a pair of black single strap heels. Her hair was done in a side braid that went down one shoulder and her makeup good enough for an evening out.

"How have you been?" She sat next to Justin.

He sighed and put his phone in his pocket.

"Great, actually." He faked a smile. "Me and Skylar...still going strong."

He could tell that what he just said hurt Simone and he was glad. He had come to hate desperate girls and, seeing Simone act that way only made her less attractive.

"Ah, good. Everyone is here." Jeremy walked into the room with Elizabeth and smiled at Simone and Justin.

"Hello, Jeremy." Simone said. "Thanks for inviting me."

"You know you're always welcome here."

She smiled.

"Son." Jeremy said.

"Dad."

"Thank you for coming."

Justin said nothing.

Jeremy smiled anyway and pulled a chair out for his wife before sitting down himself.

"Okay," Elizabeth cut the awkward silence. "bon apetite, everyone."

The table was full of food for them to help themselves to.

Justin wasn't hungry though, just being at a table with all these people made him want to zone out. His dad kept trying to contol his life, his stepmom never actually stood up for him and his ex girlfriend was there. Need we say more?

"How's school going, Justin?" Elizabeth asked as she dished up some vegetables for herself.

"Fine, I guess." Justin shrugged.

"Grades improving?" Jeremy asked.

"I guess. All I know is that I'm graduating from my architectural class soon... you know what that means, right, dad?"

Jeremy said nothing, making Justin grin.

"Simone, how have you been since we last saw you?" Elizabeth asked.

"I've been great." She smiled, "My mom and I just got back from Milan."

"Oh, what did you get up to?"

"Shopping." Simone giggled.

Elizabeth laughed too.

Justin rolled his eyes and poured himself some juice as the ladies went on about current fashion trends and all of that junk about Fashion Week.

"Aren't you going to dish up for yourself, son?" Jeremy looked at Justin's empty plate.

"I'm not hungry."

"Elizabeth cooked."

"I said I'm not hungry."

"It's okay." Elizabeth said, smiling.

"Why are we even here?" Justin asked, sitting up straight.

"I just thought it would be nice to have the family together." Jeremy said.

"Since when is Simone part of the family?"

"You haven't seen her in a while. I just thought--"

"That you should try hook us up? Not happening. Like I told Simone a moment ago, I'm happy with Skylar, thank you very much."

Simone sipped her juice.

"You know that Simone's a better catch than that girl you're with." Jeremy said.

"She is? How would you know? Did you date her?" Justin smiled, suddenly feeling sassy.

"Justin!" Simone cringed.

"What? He seems to know you really well and you're not afraid to hide the fact that you're always after the rich guys. It's known facts that he's richer than me."

"Watch your mouth, young man." Jeremy said.

"I wouldn't put it past you, dad. How long after mom's death did you remarry?" He smiled at his dad. "You were having an affair before mom died, weren't you?"

"U-Uhm..." Elizabeth tried to keep the peace. "Justin, Jeremy actually invited you over to inform you that he and I will be gone for some weeks. He's got a business thing in England."

Good. Skylar's birthday planning could take place, Justin thought.

"I expect you to behave yourself while we're away." Jeremy said.

"I'll make sure he does." Simone smiled.

"I don't need a babysitter." Justin looked at her.

"Well, I think it's a good idea." Jeremy said.

"Of course you do." Justin got up. "I'm leaving. I'd rather go bury my face in my books than be here."

"Hope you'll be studying business."

Justin faked a smile, "I wouldn't hold my breath, father. But I hope you do. For a long, long time."

"Justin." Jeremy looked him dead in the eyes.

"Yes, father?"

"If you ever talk to me the way you did this evening again, I will have your head."

"Go ahead. Maybe I'll be reunited with mom, Jazmyn and Jaxon in heaven."

Everyone else stayed quiet and Justin took off.

×× Skylar ××

"What does his love face look like?" Romeo asked Skylar.

They were doing each other's nails in Skylar's living room while watching a movie.

"When did we end up talking about me and Justin again? You were telling me about you and Za and how he had to literally hold on for dear life when your dad came home sooner than you expected."

Romeo giggled.

"Oh, I'll never forget that day." She said. "As I was about to finish my strip tease, my dad has to come home... I think Za's got a plan to get me back for making him dangle from the balcony."

"I'll have your back if he ever decides to do that."

"I appreciate you. I hope you know that."

Skylar smiled.

"That's what friends are for." She said.

"Speaking of which, when does your mom knock off, she and I need to have a chat."

"Tomorrow morning."

"Good. Breakfast is on me then."

"You're not going to at least come over at lunch time?"

"And let her hammer you some more? No. Imma be here bright and early like... it's... Black Friday."

Skylar shook her head.

"I do feel sorry for your family."

"Nothing they're not used to. My dad's mom? Exactly like me." Romeo let out an exaggerated evil laugh.

"You're going to be an awful mother-in-law."

"Who said I'm having kids? I'm spoiling yours and Justin's."

"I'm... not having kids with Justin."

"Yet. But the way he's gon' be hooked on your booty in no time... I'm expecting twins."

Skylar blankly stared at Romeo.

"Kidding!" Romeo raised her hands.

"Aren't we supposed to be putting our mud masks on now?" Skylar changed the topic.

"Oh yes. 'For flawless skin in just one step'." Romeo read off the packet, a smile on her face.

"I'll do yours, you do mine."

"Okay."

Romeo sat in front of Skylar and opened a packet of the mud mask cream to apply on Skylar's face.

"I wanted us to go costume shopping soon," Romeo spoke. "I was wondering if we could invite Nicole?"

"Okay. But we need to sort out the obstacle with my mom before we plan anything?"

"Don't worry about it. If she says no, I'm helping you sneak out." Romeo smiled. "Who do you wanna be?"

Skylar hadn't thought about it but, if her birthday was going to be as great as Romeo was making it out to be, there was only one character she'd always dreamt of dressing up as on Halloween.

"Cat Woman." She answered with a grin.

"Ooh, girl." Romeo's smile got brighter.

"You can't tell Justin. It's a surprise."

"I won't. But imma need you to have a cover-up option for when you leave the house? Your mom is some other type of mom specie."

Skylar giggled.

"I'll dress up as a prisoner."

Romeo laughed.

"The irony!" She shouted, amused.

"Hopefully she gets the hint. Now stop making me laugh. My mask will crack."

"Sorry." Romeo whispered.

Skylar did Romeo's mask when she was done with hers and they quietly sat and finished watching their movie.

Once the movie ended, the girls went to wash their faces then it was time for Romeo to head off.

"I meant what I said, Sky. I'm gonna be here in the AM." Romeo said as she stood at the door.

"I don't doubt it."

"Goodnight then."

They hugged.

"See you tomorrow." Skylar waved.

When Romeo was gone, Skylar cleaned up the mess in the living room and went to make herself some toast with Nutella. After turning off the tv, she walked to her room, deciding that it wouldn't hurt to do a bit of school work.

When she walked into the room, Skylar found Justin lying on her bed, a smile on his face.

"Justin. What are you doing here?" Skylar closed the door behind her.

"Awww. I was hoping you'd kiss me first and tell me you missed me. What happened to the window offer you gave me for when I have a crap dinner with my family?" He pouted his lips.

Skylar smiled and walked over to him. She sat on the bed, next to him, and greeted him with a sweet lingering kiss.

"Hello." Justin smiled.

"Hi," Skylar placed her food on her nightstand. "How was dinner?"

"Horrible, as expected." He shrugged nonchalantly. "Simone was invited by my dad so I did myself a favour and went into ass mode so I could leave sooner."

"I'm sorry." Skylar gently stroked Justin's cheek.

"It's okay. I got a threat from my dad, as usual, so I know I did really well." He smiled.

"One of these days you're going to get killed by him."

"He threatened to do that."

Skylar frowned.

"How are you so casual about all of this suddenly?" She asked.

It was clear to her that Justin was hurt. He tried to hide it but it was visible in his eyes.

"I'm trying not to let him get under my skin anymore."

"It's okay to hurt, Justin."

He let down this front he'd been putting on and let out a heavy sigh.

"He had an affair." He said, looking up at the ceiling. "I don't know why it only dawned on me this evening but it all makes sense... I guess I just didn't want to think about it. I wanted to believe that my family was perfect when it was complete."

Skylar said nothing. She laid next to Justin and wrapped her arm around his torso after kissing his temple.

"Only makes me wonder how often he'd dishonoured his vows to my mom."

"Don't think about it."

He looked at Skylar, a frown on his lips.

"The only thing that keeps you going is the memories, right? Hold onto them, just as they are."

"It's hard. You should've seen Elizabeth's face when I brought it up. She was quick to change the topic too."

"Do you wanna go to the park with me tomorrow? It might help. I need to get some relief too." Skylar said.

"Okay." Was all Justin said.

He was clearly upset.

Skylar smiled slightly and got up to straddle Justin.

He was taken by surprise.

"I don't like it when you're in a bad mood." She said.

"Me neither."

She smiled and leaned down to kiss him.

"You're such a bad influence. I was ready to spend the rest of my evening with my books." Skylar pushed Justin's t-shirt up so she could take it off.

"I'd like to think that I'm more fun than books." He smiled and sat up to help Skylar when she was undressing him.

"You are." She tossed his t-shirt to the floor. "We're gonna have to make this quick because I want my cuddles afterwards."

"You got it." Justin kissed Skylar and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Slowly grinding on him, Justin let out a grunt.

Skylar smiled, suddenly feeling really confident. She trailed kisses down Justin's jaw to his neck then she gently pushed him backwards so he was lying on his back again.

He watched her take her top off and took a moment to look at her breasts which were cupped perfectly in the simple blue bra she was wearing.

Once she'd tossed her top to the floor, Skylar worked on getting Justin out of his joggers and shoes and when she did, she got his wallet out and retrieved a condom from it. Then she threw the wallet to the floor too.

She honestly didn't know what she was doing but she'd read enough of Fifty Shades of Grey to know what to do... but she wasn't going to go all chains and whips on Justin. That was scary to just read about.

She slid off her shorts then leaned down to kiss Justin's lips again. He immediately went for her bra, throwing it to the clothes that had piled up on the floor, then he slid his hands down her body to cup her butt cheeks that he loved so much.

Once they were both nude and Justin 'covered up', Skylar slowly slid onto Justin with his assistance, one hand on her hip and his other hand holding hers.

She started slow, riding him as best as she could, watching his facial expression go from normal to surprised, and once she gained more confidence, she went a little faster, earning a, 'oh God,' from Justin.

Skylar did get her cuddles when they were done, and they both drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Romeo may have thought that Justin was the one getting hooked when it came to Skylar, rightfully so, but Skylar was just the same. She couldn't even begin to imagine making love to someone else and she didn't want to. Justin Bieber was more than enough for her. And although the plan was to cheer him up, Skylar felt really good too and ready to stand up to her mother when she got home in the morning (if Romeo would even let her have a word in).

She smiled in her sleep, feeling at peace, lying in Justin's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 948 35
Skylar and Raven are happily married but they are still dealing with past challenges and people are trying to come back into their lives. Will they g...
11.5K 204 15
For the girls who understand the saying "the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice." Enjoy my loves.
405K 15K 47
it's hard to be in love when everyone says it's wrong.
59K 2.2K 26
JUSTIN BIEBER. Bad boy and pop star who every woman obsesses over. Everyone but her. But the more she pushes him away, the more he works to prove he...