Love from a white rose {kathn...

De flowermarie123

This story is about a girl who had problems in her life and in her love for a guy. The guy in the other hand... Mais

Reading rules
The best friend challenge
Problem
Basketball player?
New friends
Rain
Shopping
Meet up again!
Today is the day...
Hospital
Working it all together
The amazing mystery
Preparing for prom
preparing for prom (part2)
Normal old boring weekend
Before Prom
Prom
Prom part2
Liza@18
Noticing something wrong
Bag of goodies
Beverly hills picnic
Thoughts in my head
Waiting for you
Author's note
All over again
Flashbacks
Finally!
Making her mine
A bucket of love
Exam! ;(
Guess what?
Fashion show!
Girls night
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!
Kath@18 part 2
A/n..

Kath @ 18!

463 10 0
De flowermarie123

Kath's POV

"a little bit more ms. Bernardo.." the make up artist said, telling me that the liner in my water line is almost finish.

I hate it when someone touches my water line!

Well actually we are now taking pictures of my debut.

(sorry for not making full inforation about Liza's birthday
Guys. Peace!)

My theme is actually like the white swan. So for the pictorial I am wearing these long sleeved white, purple and pink dress. Its actually towards the knees. And Im having a bun with fake mini white roses clipped. My make up is smoky with super light pink lip gloss. And Im wear somewhat like meriposa ballet shoes but has heels.

"is kath ready?" mr. wartin the photographer said.

"yes she is!" the make up artist, mrs. Wartin replied and escorted me to the swan lake.

"you look beautiful dear..." grandma annie said

"awww... Look how beautiful my daughter had grown!" mom said holding my shoulder

"thanks mom!" i replied

Then I continued walking.

I was already doing some natural poses. And graceful smiles at somewhere but no the camera.

I could see that the gang are like telling me to have a bigger smile. The gand exept Daniel. I wonder where he is?

"ok dear lets have a new look!" mrs. Wartin grabbed me back to the fitting area.  Which is actually just a circle stand with a curtain hanging. Hello! Its a park!

I wore this nude dress above my knees. This time my hair was in a ponytail. I had a big swan wing in my back and jewels hanging on my head.

"you look more beautiful than a swan besty!" julia said

I smiled and said

"i dont really look that much preetty you know..."

"are you kidding you are so beautiful!" liza said

"thanks girls" i replied with a hug

I went over to the green mini boat. More like a green screen.

And had a pose.

Mr. Wartin gave me little snacks for the swans. Once they came we will take a photo of it.

After the pictorial I washed my face and had a 1 hr nap. There is still like 4 hrs to prepare.

I wore a night satin robe, below my knees. And then wen to the hall way to greet the guest. My friends and class mates are in the venue area finishing some details.

The boys are in their room preparing and calling Daniel where he is. Well I kept on wondering where he is.

"Kathryn! Come on! You need to get your hair and face done!" mom yelled from the biggest room in Enrique's Hotel.

"sorry uncle I have to go." i told my uncle and my. Cousins and other family members.

I got in the room and saw two photographers and rwo make up artist from Julia's salon and Daniel's photograpy company.

The lady tapped my face with warm water. She placed lots of types of whatsoever powders in my face. I had a cake make up! Its so thick!

The other lady was tying my hair in a loose bun. Kinda looks like taylor swift's hair stayle in her music video love story.

I love taylor!

They placed a thin silver head band with sparkling diamond colored roses. And they placed the mini roses on my bun.

I kept hearing the photographer's clicking of the camera's sometimes flashes that are so annoying!

When the make up artist gave a mirror I saw that I was beautiful.
Not bragging but this was like the only time I had this face. I was a bit boyish before. But since 3rd year of high school I started using simple make up.

"you look so preety" grandma said.

"is this me?" i said jokingly while pointing at the mirror

Everyone laughed. Even the photographers.

The next part Is the dress. I was slidding my hands in my white and pink dress. It is so soft and smooth. The outside is the gown version and the inside is the dress version with the purple one. The one I used in the pictorial.

I made natural poses for the pic. Finally time to wear it!

I went out of the dressing room and everyone was shocked.

"you are so preetty!" aunt ( the principal) squeled.

Then the make up artist gave me jewerlies, like dazzling earings and a very nice necklace. Somewhat the upsidedown version of the royal crown of queen elizabeth.

Finally they attached the swan crown the mini one on my silver head band.

"you look just like a princess" cousin xyril said.

After that they already put the cover somewhat a curtain on me.

I first took off the gown part of the dress. Then i heard them saying stuff like

"move a bit to the right kath"

"put your feet up!"

And other words.

Finally we made it to the venue. Mom ordered a temporary princess stair way for me. I was already in the back stage just having a nervous time.

The hanged the curtain first in the wall. Obviously you'll get tired holding it for like 15 min!

"ladies and gentlemen!" julia and liza the host announced.

Everyone cheered happily. Some were even tapping the champagne galsses with the spoons.

"tonight we are going to celebrate the birthday of our princess! We have seen her grow into a lovely lady! And she had shown us kindness and joy, even gave us inspiration! She might be naughty sometimes but she is the best!" julia said which made me laugh.

After some announcements..

"and now the moment we have been waiting for!" liza said

I quickly put on the gown. And stood up.

Two guys wearing like a prince which is enrique and coco was holding the curtain like a sword thing.

"lets us welcome Kathryn bernardo!" julia and liza continued

Everyone cheered.

We were already on the middle top of the stair case.

After seconds they dropped the curtain reveiling me wearing a white dazzling mask.

Every cheered.

(background song is: god gave me you violin version)

Enrique and coco escorted me down.

Finally I was walking in the red carpet. Acctually the stairs is in the back and the stage is in front.

I saw everyone smiling at me. As if it was my wedding day!

After the long red carpet walk I sat down on my white, feathery and fluffy coach.

Julia and Liza gave a fake diamond coated mic.

"hello everyone!" i greeted and everyone cheered. "im really happy that you came to join this special day! I appriciate my family and friends who made effort in helping me to make this day happen. It took alot of swet and effort. It madw us stinky!" everyone laughed "this day is the first appearance that I make as an official adult! And im so happy that God had given me 18 years and I hope more! Now lets start this party!!!" i screamed and everyone cheered.  There was a buffet in their tables so that they dont need to stand up and make a mess in the place.

While they were munching on the food.  A glass plater was in front of me with some cute desserts. Well actually I ate my dinner before wearing the gown. So that I dont get messy on the party.

I was watching a slideshow of me when I was still young and how I grew up.  I smiled until....

I saw a video of my Dad!

"hi Kathryn" he said "i know This is an early 18th birthday greeting" i looked at the date and it was like 13 years ago! When I was five! "i might nove live in your time but Im happy that my little girl is finally growing up. I wish for everything in the. World to you my little girl. Happy birthday I love you" i was teary eyed and so was my grandma and my mom.

Then after a few minutes they finished their meal. And it was time for the 18 roses.

(crazier taylor swift)

To be continued.

A\N: hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter but I assure you The part two is still on progress. And it might take a while since there will be classes already. And my mom wont allow me to use my phone for a week. So please have consideration.

-flowermarie123

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1K 30 32
This story is about a girl who had a boy as a childhood friend. This precious friendship had gone for years already. Will challenges break that frien...
32.9K 1K 44
this story is about a girl that just moved to another school after staying with her dad for long time she is now living with her brother and mother a...
11.4K 636 31
A tale of love where a girl who knew nothing about love learnt it from the very person who she fell in love with but later, fate decides to put more...
the worst ❤️ De Shay

Ficção Adolescente

8.3K 373 17
short story ; Lies , hurt , love .. but her life is the worst .