Musical massacre

By mister_no-one

Music makes the world go round More

Detail/prologue/describtion of charachter
Chapter 1: Department of disc dealing
Chapter 2: flames of passion and pain
Chapter 3 : devilish dreams of disaster
Chapter 4: Soul suffering sadness
Chapter 5: metamorphosis making melodie
Chapter 6: laugh of leaving life and lose
Chapter 7: identifying the involved identitys
Chapter 8: preparing the perfect plan
Chapter 9: orchestrated ordeal of organized chaos
Chapter 10: chaos causing chorus
Chapter 12: Ignoring importent imformation
chapter 13: caught by cautious captors
Chapter 14: acquittal upon awakening

Chapter 11: verses of vicious verbal victory

22 1 2
By mister_no-one

''i miss clef''' she thought as  she walked home every once and a while looking back as if expecting the dead puppy to run up to her barking and wagging its tail like it had done so many times before she a single tear strolled down her cheek it she quickly wiped her eyes "n-nows not  the time f-for tears" she told herself  " now's the time to avenge clef!" She thought angrily as her steps began to quicken until she was at a full sprint she didnt no were she was running to...or from...but she knew one thing and that was the fact that she wouldnt stop not intill every last one of the stupid assholes who hurt her were barried six feet under with no were to go but hell even if that meant she'd have to die to get them there cuase one things for certain she had had enough with these goddamn criminals on this god forsaken hell that people mistakingly call earth or in some cases...home after all if home is were the heart is and they killed the last of her heart when they killed clef that means she truly doesnt have a home anymore but that didnt matter cuase pretty soon niether would they...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.8K 44
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...
3.1K 36 152
Gu Wuji, who has often encountered ghosts since childhood, was drawn into an infinite supernatural world one day. As a result, I treated you as evil...
60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...
808K 43.9K 155
The werewolves have left the shadows of the mountains. They now walk the streets in their true form without fear of being seen. The packs had grown t...