A pirate promise

By roset1557

A promise that started as a child . A pinky promise that is . Lucy the little princess and Natsu the pirate... More

I pinky promise
Saving his princess
Aye matey!
Im so sorry....
Another promise
Fighting for her freedom
Roar
I feel like a monster
Misery
Battle to the heart

Help me please

6.5K 103 39
By roset1557

Okay so the last chapter really sucked a lot out of me . So I want to have a little group gathering .....please help I'm having a hard time thinking of what the next chapter will be ...... I will not post another chapter till I'm done thank you!!!

-------------
Okay I have been inspired so don't worry I will update . If you still have ideas don't hesitate and I would like to thank .....one sec let me find the name I am terrible with names one sec...

Okay back I would like to thank @fairylove100 for helping me get inspired .
And I also would like to thank @crazywolf17 for being very kind .

So now without further introduction , it's time to write this chapter !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 588 23
Lucy is now Queen Of Magnolia due to an unfortunate event. Her mission is to be a good Queen and a rememberable one. She seeks entertainment wherever...
7.4K 350 8
Warning: R18. Lucy witnessed her friends settling down as years went by. They were getting old and some of the Fairy Tail couples decided to already...
223K 4.7K 21
Natsu and Lucy get trapped in a cave and their only way out is to kiss. About a week or so later after their kiss, Natsu starts to ignore Lucy. Lucy...
357K 9.4K 42
Lucy Heartfilia is a runaway princess. She's captured by Blue Pegasus when she's rescued by the pirate crew known as fairytail. Where will these stra...