Life Ain't a Fanasty

By Dianneisthebest

Book 2 Starting Thomas Brodie Sansgter Dylan O'Brine Book2 of Life Ain't Perfect Thomas POV 2 years later "... More

Surprise!
Who's This?
Where's (Y/N)?
My Two Boyzs
Just love,live,hope
What is life?
The Dare
The huge fight
A warm heart
Please Stay with me
Hello Bella we meet again
Do you love me?
Surpires
News Flash
Ya came early Tommy
A broken Heart
The perfect day
Is it over?
Bye bye

Sadness into Happines

463 16 0
By Dianneisthebest

Your POV
*2 hours later*
I was walking home until I saw someone near my house door. I put on my thick black glasses on. "Tommy?" I walk towards him. "Oh hello.,....." "Hi? Wait what are you doing here?" I said while taking off my backpack. "Just waiting for my girl." I blush. "But can we talk?" He said in a serious voice. "Okay....." "Did you and Dylan kiss?" My eyes widen and I begin to turn bright pink. "Well, I can't lie to you, but yes. Thomas I didn't-" "save it." He interupted me. "He kissed me! I never-" "Saveit (Y/N), I just need some space right now." He walks away without letting me speck. I ran inside cry. I shut the door behind me and lock it. I take off my glasses and wipe my tears. But it was no hope, I continued to cry. I didn't want to see anyone. "Did he just breck up with me?" I whisperd to myself. I cried so much that I feel asleep. But my heart was shatterd and I didn't want to be in love anymore, I'm to scared to be hurt again. But my real question was did Thomas breck up with me?
2 days later
Dylan's POV
*yawn!*
I just woke up, oh wait it's saterday! Yay! I just remmber that the fair is open! And it's (Y/N)'s birthday, I should take her to the  fair! I grabed my phone and dialed her number.

Your POV
*ring ring*
I checked my phone and it was Dylan. I wipe my tears and answer the phone. "Happy birthday, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday (Y/N)....." I smile. "Thanks." "No prob homie I would never forget your b-day! So um do you want to go to the fair on your special day?" I smile, every year he took me somewhere. Thomas was gone for 2 years and when I turned 16 he took me to pool, and when I was turning 17 he took me bowling. Now I'm turning 18. He was always so nice to me. I look at the picture frames of me and Dylan making funny faces when it was winter. I smile. "Yeah sure." "Great I see you in an hour!" He hangs up. I go upstaires and take a shower.
Dylan's POV
"YES! SHE SAID YES!" I take off my shirt and clothes and take a shower.

Your POV
After I was ready I brushed my hair and putted my glasses on. I grabed my phone, fully charged and grabed my purse. *knock knock* I opened the door. He's face turned pink, and smiled. "Wow you look great!" He hugs me. I hug him back, "thanks."
I try not to think of Thomas, but it was to late, I was crying are ready. He lets go. "Are you okay? Was it something I said?" He says in a worried voice.
Dylan's POV
I wiped her tears, and the first thing I thought of was Thomas. "Did that shuck face did something to you?"
After she explains me everything I grew angery. Than I smile. "Hey, today is yiur speacil day, c'mon, let's have some fun and try to take your mind off that 
shuck face." I smile and higher. She hugs me back. "Ready to go?" I smiled. "Yeah." She smiles back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 60.1K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

158K 3.7K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
510 126 14
"A girl born without magic, with nothing but her own wit and spirit to rely on, has somehow cast a spell on me" Roseline Walker was a single mother t...
559K 12.8K 43
Ellie Hoss and her twin brother, Ricky Hoss, transfer to Hogwarts before their fourth year of school. The Hoss and Malfoy families have been friends...