Solace - BoyxBoy

By AshyLois

Zeek and Austen have been best friends since they were kids. They were inseparable. They told each other ever... More

Solace - BoyxBoy
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
NOT A CHAPTER
Still not a chapter... Sorry :/
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
sorry..
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Running Out of Time
Thank you
Happy 10 Years!!

Chapter Two

16.9K 697 392
By AshyLois

Chapter twooo is hereeeeee :P   If anybody is reading this, please tell me what you think about this story, cuz I wanna know if it sucks so I can fix it... This is my first boyxboy so I'm sorry if it sucks... lol.  Enjoy :P

Chapter Two

I didn't talk to Naomi after lunch.  I knew she was going to try and pressure me into telling Austen about everything, and I just didn't want to hear it.  I tried to act happy the rest of the day, but apparently I didn't do a good job because Austen noticed almost immediately.  

  "Zeek, what's wrong?  You've been acting depressed since lunch."  We were in his car, on our way to my house.

  "I'm fine."  He rolled his eyes.

  "Zeek, I can tell you are lying.  You're worrying me, please tell me!"  He was starting to slightly raise his voice.

  "Austen, I am fine.  There is nothing wrong."  He instantly swerved his car to the side of the road, making me clutch the sides in fear.  "Careful, you almost killed us!"

  "Zeek, don't you dare say you are fine.  I know you aren't.  Look me in the eyes and say it, then I'll believe you."  I looked at him and saw the worry in his face.  I couldn't lie to those eyes... I just couldn't... But I couldn't tell him either...

  "I... I can't."  He slammed his hand on the steering wheel.

  "What do you mean you can't?  I'm your best friend!  Do you not trust me anymore?"

  "I do trust you, I just..."

  "You just what?"

  "I just... can't Austen... I'm sorry.  I'll see you later, I'm walking home."  I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car.

  "Zeek!  Zeek, come back!  I'm sorry!!!"  For the first time, I ignored Austen.  I just wiped the tears from my cheeks and continued walking.

  "Hello Zeek! How was your da-  Oh honey, what's the matter?"  My mother questioned once I got home.  I ignored her and went downstairs, locking myself in my bedroom.  

  "Austen, why do you have to be so perfect?  Why did you have to be a guy?  Why did I have to fucking fall in love with you?!?!"  I yelled at the wall as if it were him.  I threw myself on to my bed and just sobbed.  I eventually lost all energy and just cried myself to sleep with thoughts of Austin floating in my head.

  I woke up to the sound of my cellphone ringing.

  "Hello?"  I stupidly answered it without looking at whoever was calling,

  "Zeek?  Oh thank god! I've called you like fifty times!!!  I'm so sorry about what happened earlier, I shouldn't have tried to pressure you.  I guess you'll tell me whatever is wrong when you're ready.  Please can I see you?  I just need to now you're okay..."

  "Yeah.  I'm in my room."  I rubbed at my eyes trying to make the stinging go away.

  "I know... I've actually been waiting outside your door for a long time.  Were you sleeping?"

  "Yeah."  I hung up the phone and unlocked the door.  Austen immediately opened the door and rushed me into a bear hug.

  "I'm so sorry Zeeky."  My heart swelled at the nickname.  He hasn't called me that in at least two years.

  "I'm sorry too Austen.  I shouldn't have walked away like that."

  "It's okay.  Hey, were you crying?  I made you cry?  Awe, I'm so sorry Zeek."  He pulled away from the hug and wiped away the leftover tears on my cheeks.  My eyes instinctively closed at his soft touch on my face.  "Come on, It's almost one in the morning.  Let's go to sleep."

  "Okay, are you sleeping on the couch or on the cot in here?" There was a cot tucked under my bed which is what Austen normally slept on when he stayed the night. 

  "Neither.  I'm gonna sleep up there with you to make sure you're okay."  My heart did flips inside my chest.

  "You mean... in the same bed?"  I asked quietly.

  "Yeah.  You don't mind, do you?"  I shook my head.  Of course I didn't mind...  My eyes widened when he pulled off his shirt.  The way his muscles flexed when he pulled it over his head...  Goodness... It's a gay boy's dream...  I hesitantly pulled off my own shirt and climbed under the blankets with Austen following behind.

  "Goodnight Austen."

  "Goodnight Zeeky."  I rolled over on my side, not able to look at him, knowing I wouldn't get much sleep if I did.  Then Austen did something that completely shocked me... He wrapped his arm tightly around my waist and pulled me hard against his chest.  Without being able to stop myself, I rolled back over and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, falling asleep almost instantly. 

  I remember having a rather odd dream... Austen was talking to me, but I was asleep...

  "Zeek, I love you.  I wish you knew that.  I can't live without you, and I can't stand seeing you like this... It worries me.  I love you so much Zeek."  He placed a small kiss on my forehead and closed his eyes.  "Always and forever.  Don't you ever forget that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 3 4
From the initial innocence of youth, through agonising memories and situations, two adolescents embark on the journey of discovering what love might...
12.7K 428 34
Skate and Sammy has been best friends since kindergarten. Now when they're in high school they start having feelings for each other. Or did they have...
346 46 11
Two boys become close and develop a friendship as they deal with their family issues, bullying, and sexuality.
32.8K 1.3K 41
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...