Contained by Love

By xLimitlessNikax

You never know how sick and twisted some people really are. Take Madame, for instance. You've probably never... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - New Beginnings
Chapter 2 - Check the Bathroom
Chapter 3 - Fight Back
Chapter 4 - Frenemies
Chapter 5 - Dreams and Realities
Chapter 5 1/2 - *Update*
Chapter 6 - Walking on Eggshells
Chapter 7 - Panic Attacks
Chapter 8 - Igniting The Flame
Chapter 9 - The Enemies Backstory
Chapter 10 - Two Can Keep a Secret if One of Them is Dead
Chapter 12 - I See You
Chapter 13 - Public Speaking
Chapter 14 - All's Fair in Love and War
Chapter 15 - Breakthrough
Chapter 16 - Answers to the Wrong Questions
Chapter 17 - Fatal Attraction
Chapter 18 - Falling Out...and Down
Chapter 19 - Epiphany
Chapter 20 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 21 - Answers to the Right Questions
Chapter 22 - Decisions, Decisions...
Chapter 23 - The Final Choice
Chapter 24 - Realization
Chapter 25 - Goodbye
Epilogue

Chapter 11 - When She Breathes

189 9 1
By xLimitlessNikax

   I awoke with a start, and my brain instantly went into hyperactive mode. I was changed into my regular school uniform in minutes. My toothbrush flew through my mouth so fast it felt dreamlike.

   After a quick look in the bathroom mirror, I decided to just put my hair into a ponytail and save myself the trouble of looking nice. After all, I had work to do.

   I was about to exit the room when my eyes landed on the wall clock. It was exactly half past eight and my class began at nine. An involuntary shudder runs through me as I realize which class I would be attending soon.

   I brush it off and step aside to allow a weary Gwen trudge into the bathroom, looking tired and sleepy, mumbling a slurred good morning.

   Knowing she was aware of my plan, I put on my shoes and power walked out into the hallway.

   Fornication class was located in a medium sized classroom right next to the sewing rooms. It was just like a stereotypical high school classroom, with dozens of individual chair-desks packed closely together. However, there was a bed where the teacher’s desk would have normally been.

  I was one of the first to enter. Trying to swallow the bile that comes to my throat when I see the bed, I choose a desk that isn’t too close to the front. At this point there were only around five people in the room. After seeing that I had another twenty minutes, I stand on my chair as more people walk in.

  “Hey!” I yell to get their attention. Three boys and two girls turn their heads and all come closer to me.

  “Um, hi. I’m- “ I start.

   “Vivienne. We know.” A tall brown-haired boy finished. “I’m John, and this is Tristan and Jesse.” He says, beckoning to the two guys standing next to him. John gives me a knowing smile.

  The girls, who were standing a few steps behind them, were quietly fawning over the guys to each other. When they noticed me staring at them, they stepped forward.

  “I’m Natasha and this is my roommate Alexis.” The gorgeous black haired girl said, motioning to her equally beautiful friend.

  “Nice to meet all of you,” I say, shaking all of their hands quickly. “But we don’t have much time. I need you guys to spread the word. Everyone has to meet me in the dance room at midnight tonight. Can you help me out?” I ask, looking a John expectantly.

  Tristan and Jesse exchange a look and nod simultaneously. Natasha and Alexis squeal with excitement and run off to start telling their peers.

   “Count us in.” John smiles, and we bump knuckles before going to our seats.

   I sit down, pleased to hear my message floating around the room like a bubble.

   “Vivienne’s hosting a meeting in the dance room at midnight. Pass it on.” I heard a female whisper just behind me. I turn to a boy next to me and give him the same message.

  The second a new person walks into the room, they are informed of my plan. Eli saunters in five minutes early and ends up sitting next to me.

   I feel his breath on my shoulder as he leans closer to me. “Is it working?” He breaths.

  “Yes.” I reply back, locating his dangling hand and slipping my fingers through it.

   Eli and I are giggling to each other when I hear a male voice clear his throat. Lifting my eyes, I see Justin standing right in front of me. I raise my eyebrows when I notice his swollen black eye and bleeding lip.

   “Is this seat taken?” He asks fake innocently, as he points to a chair right in front of mine.

    I felt Eli start to tense up and I give his hand a reassuring squeeze, letting him know I could take care of myself.

   “Yeah, it is. By anyone who isn’t you.” I say coolly. He smirks at me and drops into the seat anyway, shaking his head like he wasn’t taking me seriously. I roll my eyes, seeing Eli sulk at the corner of my eye.

  The entire class was present, including Maya, who was finally starting to look like herself again. Everyone had gotten the message by now, I was sure of it. I try to think positive thoughts and plan what I would say to everyone in my head.

  Just as the bell rings, Madame walks into the classroom and shuts the door, looking as polished as ever.

  Unfortunately for her, I now knew her secret. She was a cold-blooded killer, and I was going to make sure everyone knew it, too.

   “Good morning, class.” The velvet voice is carried through the room.

    “Good morning, Madame,” comes the reply, making her beam. “Now class, since we had a writing lesson last Friday, we will have an oral lesson today. You can put the notebooks away. We won’t need them.”

   She waits patiently for the majority of the class to put them away before smacking her lips and continuing. “May I have a volunteer to come up and demonstrate today’s lesson?” She asks nonchalantly, even bothering to glance at her manicured fingers.

  Obviously, there were no takers. “Are we feeling shy today? Don’t worry, everyone will get a turn at one point.” She squints, observing each person, before raising her finger and pointing in my direction. My heart stops.

   “You. Come here, girl.” She says. The girl on my left rises slowly, and I breathe a sigh of relief that it wasn’t me, but it was quickly replaced with pity for this poor girl. Once she reaches the front, Madame points to the bed, and she reluctantly sits.

  “Class, just in case you didn’t recognize her, this is Jennifer. She will be our volunteer for today.” My heart skips a beat as my hand tightens around Eli’s.

  Jennifer was a pretty blonde haired, blue eyed petite person, who moved with grace and ease. Now, her face was full of mixed emotions. I could feel her heart racing from where I was sitting.

  Madame walked over to a drawer beside the bed and began rummaging through it. As soon as her back was turned everyone around me started to whisper about Jennifer.

   She must’ve heard some of them, because her eyes became panicky and frantic. In a split second, she jumped off the bed and tried to make a run for it. Madame turned just as she reached the door and casually took out her phone, pressing a button.

  Two Fishermen were dragging Jennifer back in and forcing her onto the bed. Tears were streaming down her face as she kicked and screamed, but it was no use. My heart ached for this girl.

  “Now, now, Jennifer. I know deep down you want to behave, even though you might be shy in front of the class. But there’s nothing to worry about.” Madame says peacefully and brushes a strand of blonde hair behind her ear as Jennifer continues the struggle.

  After retrieving the items she took from the drawer, Madame revealed them to be some rope and a bottle. As the Fishermen held her down, Madame tied her hands to the bed posts. Jennifer was screaming and crying for her to stop.

  Madame tsked and took out a sock, which she shoved into Jennifer’s mouth, making the noises stop. The Fishermen tied her feet to the bed as well, and Jennifer was completely trapped.

  Madame snapped her fingers and one of her men took the gloves from her and hastily put them on.

  “Now that Jennifer has settled down, it is time to start the lesson. Today, we will be learning about how to pleasure a woman without penetration, which after all, is what makes a girl a virgin. Does anyone know what this bottle is?” She asked, holding it up. The class was dead silent.

  “This is a bottle of lubricant, everyone. Now, Georgio shall demonstrate exactly how to use it.”

  Once the large Fisherman dips his gloved fingers inside, I shut my eyes and drop my head, not wanting to witness any more.

  To be honest, the fact that Jennifer wasn’t able to make a sound was worse than if she were screaming.

   I didn’t look up for the rest of the class. I wouldn’t have been able to withstand it. The hate I had for her fired up in the pit of my stomach with each passing minute.

After what felt like an eternity, I felt Eli nudge me, probably to signal that the worst was over. I tentatively look up, and relax when I see Jennifer’s ropes being untied already.

  “Marvelous work today, Jennifer!” Madame pats her on the back as she makes her way back to her seat next to me.

  I stand up and tap her on the shoulder, causing her to turn and face me fully. Even though I wasn’t ready to see the pain on her face, I knew I had to say something.

  “Hey, you were really brave out there.” I say, trying to make her feel better.

   “Thank you.” Her voice was hoarse. “And about tonight, I’ll definitely be there.” She says bitterly. I turn to Eli and see his face covered in pain as well.

  We walk out together slowly, still in shock from the horror that we witnessed. He suddenly stops.

  “What’s wrong?” I ask him.

“Vi, the thought of that being you up there…” He doesn’t finish.

“I know. Don’t worry. We’ll be gone by next Friday.” I whisper and put my head on his shoulder.

Once we reach the hallway where we had to separate, we are hesitant to say goodbye.

“I’ll see you tonight.” He says.

“I love you.” I give him a quick peck on the lips.

“I love you, too.” He replies instantly.

  I re-evaluate what had happened on my way back to the dorm. I mean, after Maya’s story, I knew Madame was crazy, but this was just insane. I was determined to have everyone out before next Friday.

  I turn the corner and walk straight into someone. “Sorry…” I say, as my eyes trail up straight to Justin’s devious grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 12.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
23.4K 370 25
16 year old Dawn is hiding a secret from her brother and their friends who her mother adopted. She now has four brothers. The only one that knows is...
222 31 30
The story of bullying and romance and gangs. And abuse. It shows how any life can get out of hand. "My boyfriends father is choking me! Because I wo...
Submission By korielyn

Mystery / Thriller

3.6M 97.7K 43
Highest ranking #1 as on 4th July 2017 "Tell me you are mine" the cold, sharp, merciless blade tried to force me into submission. Into HIS submission...