Dark Lies (Jelena)

By jelenamyheros

[COMPLETED] I had trusted him more then anyone else I knew; I had given him all my trust, whether that being... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Sequel

Chapter Thirty-Three

2.6K 129 68
By jelenamyheros

Chapter Thirty-Three

Selena's POV

I close the basement door behind Alfredo and I before I continue to follow him through the warehouse.

"Are you going to tell me what the hell you're up to?" Alfredo asks, looking at me over his shoulder.

"No," I shake my head. "But, I do need your help with this."

Alfredo stops in his tracks and turns around to look at me. "My help?"

I nod, "I need you to promise me that you'll help Justin. That you'll do whatever it takes to keep him alive."

"Selena, what are-" Alfredo gets cut off when we both hear somebody walking up behind us causing us to turn around.

"What the fuck are you doing up here?" Louis growls, then I notice the dagger that he pulls out from his back pocket.

"I want to talk to Liam." I say. "Where is he?"

Louis laughs. "Do you really think I'm that stupid? If this is your way of trying to escape, you're dumber than I thought."

"I'm not leaving without Justin, and you know that. And I need to talk to Liam." I take in a deep breath. "I want to make a deal with him."

"A deal?" Louis asks, his eyebrows raising in curiosity at my words. "Well, I want to hear what kind of 'deal' you wanna make with him, so follow me."

Louis pushes his way through Alfredo and I and begins walking out in front of us. He waves his hand for us to follow. Alfredo gives me a worried look, but I shake my head. I grab Alfredo's arm and pull him along.

We follow Louis until I can hear Liam and Ryan's voices up ahead. I feel my pulse quicken as my hands become clammy.

"Whatever you're doing," Alfredo whispers into my ear. "Don't."

"I have to do this." I whisper back to him.

"Liam," Louis says as he turns the corner into a room. "The slut wants to talk to you."

I stand in the doorframe and see Liam sitting in his chair with his feet propped up on his wooden desk. I see Ryan sitting in the chair that is in the corner of the room and the smirk that he had on his face fades when he looks at me. Both Ryan and Liam have a beer in their hands and as I look around the room there is empty beer bottles scattered all around the floor.

"What are you doing up here? Your ass is supposed to be down in the basement." Ryan says before his eyes flicker over to Alfredo. "Did you let her out?"

"Yeah, but she wanted to come up here and talk to Liam." Alfredo defends himself.

"So? She can easily escape! And knowing you, you'd help her." Ryan shouts, standing to his feet.

"You're stupid if you really think she'd leave Justin here." Alfredo replies, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Both of you, shut up." Liam raises his voice at Ryan and Alfredo. His eyes lock on me. "What do you want?"

I bite my lip. "I want to make a deal with you." I say.

Liam raises an eyebrow. "I'm listening," he replies as he positions himself to where his elbows rest on the desk with him leaning forward, his hands folded.

"Look, I'm the one you want. Not Justin or his parents. His parents haven't done anything wrong and they don't deserve to be dragged into all of this. And I don't want them to get hurt." I take in a deep breath and look Liam in the eyes. "That's why I want you to let them go, and Justin."

"Are you serious?" Louis laughs.

"Justin is already dead, and next will be his parents. Sorry, sweetie." Ryan says before he takes a swig of his beer.

"No, I won't let you hurt them!" I shout. "And I'm not going to watch Justin slip out of my fingers so easily. Alfredo can help him." I bite my lip. "That's why I want you to let Alfredo go too."

I feel Alfredo grab onto my arm and spin me around so I'm now facing him. "What the fuck Selena?!" Alfredo says.

"Wait," Liam says, making me turn back around. "You're telling me that you want me to just let Alfredo, Justin, and his parents go?" I nod my head. "Why should I? What would I be getting out of all of this?"

"If you promise to let them all go, I'll stay here." I say which makes everyone go quiet and stare at me. "You can do whatever you want with me. I won't try to escape. As long as I know that Justin is okay, you could kill me like you've wanted since day one."

"Selena, I'm not letting you do this." Alfredo says, his hand reaching for mine but I pull it back. "He'll kill you!"

I snap my head around towards him. "Then let him!" I shout. "Justin's life means way more to me than mine, and I'm willing to do anything to keep him safe." I look back at Liam and raise an eyebrow at him. "Do we have a deal, or not?"

"Walk!" Ryan shouts at me, his grip on my wrists tightening as he pushes me forward to make me walk faster.

Liam walks in front of me while Alfredo and Louis are behind me. Ryan has my hands behind my back with his hands gripping my wrists tightly. I watch as Liam opens the basement door and gestures for Ryan to walk me down the staircase.

"Gotta let your boyfriend know the good news," Liam says with a smirk spreading across his face.

They all follow behind me as we go down the staircase. I feel my heart drop into my stomach when I see Justin still laying on the floor with his parents by his side. I feel my eyes begin to water.

This would be the last time I see him.

"Hey Justin," Liam says causing Justin to snap his head up. "I've got some good news for you."

Justin looks at me. "W-what are you doing with her?!" Justin shouts, but his voice is weaker than before, so when he shouts it's almost too soft for anyone to hear him.

"I'm letting you go," Liam says, ignoring Justin's question. "You and your family are free to go."

"I'm not leaving here without Selena." Justin says, sitting up straighter up against the pole.

"Ah, this is where the good news comes in." Liam chuckles darkly. "Selena is staying here with me since you're little slut made a deal with me."

Justin's eyes widen. "Deal? What deal?"

Liam nods his head, "If I promised to let you and your parents, along with Alfredo, free, Selena promised she'd stay here with me."

Justin looks at me and I look down at the floor. I can't look at him or I'll break down crying.

"No," Justin says, and I pick my head up when I hear him standing to his feet. "No deal. I'm not letting you hurt her. If she's staying, then so am I."

"Well, you don't always get what you want." Ryan chimes into the conversation.

"And it's not up to Liam if you can stay or not," Louis says. "It's your little slut's decision."

Justin looks at me as so does his parents and everyone else in the room. I bite my lip as a few tears slip down my cheeks. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do.

"Selena, don't." Alfredo begs.

I look up at Alfredo. "T-take care of him for me." I choke out through a sob.

"Boys," Liam says, turning to face Ryan and Louis. "Load them in the van and take them back to their house. And make sure I never see them again."

"What?! No!" Justin yells.

I feel Ryan let go of my wrists and I fall down onto my knees as my legs have become weak from underneath me. I helplessly watch as Louis grabs Pattie and Jeremy by their arms and begins walking them to the staircase. Tears start to fall harder as I watch Justin try to fight Ryan off, but with him being injured Ryan is easily stronger than him.

"Quit fighting, it's not worth it." Ryan says to Justin as he grabs his wrists and pins his hands behind his back.

"Don't hurt him!" I shout, afraid Ryan will make Justin's wound even worse if Justin keeps trying to break free. "Justin, stop!"

Justin looks at me and my heart breaks when I see his eyes watering. "Why are you doing this?!" Justin shouts.

"To keep you safe!" I yell. "This was the only way that I knew I could get Liam to agree to let you and your parents go. I made Liam agree to let Alfredo free too, he'll help you get better."

"Ryan, take him out to the van. And hurry it up. I don't want his blood all over the place." Liam says, then he looks down at me on the floor. "You're coming with me."

"Don't touch her!" Justin yells.

Liam laughs, "She's mine now. I can do whatever the hell I want with her." He grabs my arm and pulls me up to my feet. "How does it feel like to know that I'll probably have a little fun with her before I take a bullet to her head, and you can't do anything about it? If me stabbing you doesn't kill you, then you thinking about what I'm going to do with her certainly will."

Justin tries wiggling out of Ryan's grip, but that only results in Ryan tightening his hold on him. "I'll do anything! Just don't hurt her, please!" Justin begs, tears beginning to fall down his cheeks now as well.

"I'm not making anymore deals." Liam replies.

"Justin, just go." I beg, not wanting him to do anything that will result in him getting even more injured.

"You might be saving my life, but my life isn't worth it anymore if I'm going to lose you." Justin says through a sob.

I shake my head as tears now stream down my cheeks. "I'm always going to be right here," I place my hand over my heart, "in your heart. Forever."

In that moment, I know both Justin and I thought back to earlier today to when Justin had said those exact words to me while we were making love for the first time.

"You'll never lose me, baby. No matter what happens, cause I'm always going to be right here, in your heart, forever."

I feel Liam pull on my arm which brings me out of my thoughts. "C'mon," he says and begins pulling me towards the staircase.

I look over my shoulder and see Ryan push Justin forward to make him follow behind us. We climb up the staircase and Liam starts to pull me in the opposite way from the door. I quickly try to wiggle out of his hold.

"This way," Ryan says, pushing Justin towards the door.

Liam tightens his hold on me and pulls me into his chest so he can wrap his arms around me to keep me from escaping out of his hold. "You promised you wouldn't try to escape," he whispers to me.

"I-I want to say goodbye!" I cry. "Justin!"

But it's too late.

I watch as Ryan drags Justin out the door and that's the last thing I see before Liam pulls me behind him and into a dark room.

_________________

~ Author's Notes ~

This chapter is a little longer than the last one, so hopefully the upcoming chapters will actually be longer. :)

Awe...Selena is risking her life just so Justin will be okay. :'(

So, what do you guys think is going to happen now? Will Alfredo keep his promise and help Justin get better, or is it too late to save him? If Justin gets better, do you think he'll go back to the warehouse to try and save Selena, or will he be too late?

(P.S. - make sure to comment your thoughts and remember to vote! love you guys!! xoxo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
10.7K 171 14
Okay, So you might be wondering and a bit confused on who I am; Well, let me answer that. My name is Selena and the whole idea of my life right now i...
3.9K 83 34
"I wished for everything to be alright..." ---------------- People wish upon shooting stars... guess what I wished? Who would've thought Jason McCan...
203K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...