Teach Your Heart Out

By FallenTorment16

Sorren swore to be single until she found a guy worth her time. After scoring her first teaching job at the l... More

Teach Your Heart Out
Chapter 1 - First Day
Chapter 2 - Lunch Time
Chapter 4 - My Ass Hurts
Chapter 5 - Brown Eyed Bad Boy
Chapter 6 - Too Many Choices
Chapter 7 - Welcome Back Part 1
Chapter 8 - Welcome Back Part 2
Chapter 9 - Whoops
Chapter 10 - Nixon To The Rescue
Chapter 11 - About Nixon
Chapter 12 - Girls Weekend (Day One)
Chapter 13 - Girls Weekend (Day Two)
Chapter 14 - Heart To Heart
Chapter 15 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 16 - Tomato Face
Chapter 17 - Retail Therapy
Chapter 18 - Meet My Mom's
Chapter 19 - White Tiger

Chapter 3 - Mistake After Mistake

115 3 1
By FallenTorment16

The minute Nixons lips touched mine, I was in heaven. His lips were so smooth, I just wanted to kiss him forever. His arms snaked around my waist, pulling me closer as his tongue traced my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I gave him entrance and we explored each others mouth.

Nixon let out a soft groan when I started to tug on his hair. He removed his lips from mine so I could breathe and started peppering kisses down my neck, making me moan. His kisses were sending tingles all throughout my body, making me want even more from him.

My eyes snapped open the minute his hands started to pull my shirt up. I pushed him away and sprinted out of the closet as fast as my heels would let me. A few seconds of running, I realized I wasn't getting anywhere at this speed so I stopped to take off my shoes and I started running barefoot through the halls. I got a few strange looks from the teens I was running past, but I didnt care. I just needed to get far away from Nixon.

"Ms. Kanes!" I hear from a distance.

I ran around a corner right into somebody, landing us both of the floor with me on top of them.

"Jeez, Sorren." Kingdon's voice groans from under me.

I scrambled off him and stood up, putting my shoes back on. "Sorry."

"It's fine." He said, getting up from the floor. "What's you rush?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to get back to my class before the bell rang." I answered, looking down the hallway.

"Well you were running in the opposite direction." He chuckled, rubbing the dirt off himself.

If I have to go back the way I came, I'm going to explode. Nixon is probably looking for me. Granted, the first place he's going to look for me was my classroom, but he can't really say anything if there are kids in there already. So there's a chance I might be safe there.

"Come on. I'll show where to go." He smiled at me and grabbed my hand. The touch sent little tingles up my arm and I found myself looking at your hands. There was something about Kingdon I hated with a passion, yet there was something that made me want to stick around him. Sure, I was cold to him at lunch, I was just saving myself from getting hurt. This man is a ladies man and I don't need that in my life.

 Kingdon led me back to my room. The short walk there was filled with mild chatter and laughter. When we got back to my class there was no one there. No sign of Nixon either. Good.

"Sorren, I was thinking."

"So that's what that smell was." I teased, bumping hips with him. He chuckled and squeezed my hand, closing my door shut since we had a few more minutes until the bell rang for the end of lunch.

"Nice joke. But, seriously, let's retry the lunch inncident with dinner instead. Please?" He gave me the cutest puppy dog look I think I've ever seen in my life. His blue eyes just added to it.

"What am I getting out of this?" I let go of his hand and walked over to my desk, setting my purse down and sitting in the chair, sorting through my papers.

Kingdon walked up to my desk silently, he put his hands down on my desk and leaned across the table so our faces were inchest apart. "Just say yes." He breathed.

"What do I get?" I smiled at him.

"A free dinner." He smiled back, showing me his dimples and straight, white teeth.

"I'll be there." I said instantly.

"I'll pick you up at seven."

My classroom door slammed open and I jumped in my seat, looking at who almost gave me a heart attack.

Nixon.

His brown eyes were dark and his expression held anger.

"Ms. Kanes I need to talk to you." He said slowly.

"Excuse me, Mr. Blue. It would be polite to knock." Kingdon said with authority in his voice.

"It would be polite to shove a stick up your ass. I need to talk to my teacher about our upcoming project." Nixon growled, walking into the classroom.

"Watch yourself, Nixon. Another detention and you're suspended for a week."

"I'm so scared. Now can I talk to my teacher?"

Kingdon glared at the student, then turned to me with soft blue eyes. "I'll pick you up tonight okay? I just need your address." 

I clicked out of my daze and wrote it on a scrap piece of paper and gave it to Kingdon. He smiled at me and left the room, closing the door behind him.

"You kiss me and then go on a date with him?" Nixon spat.

"Nixon...That shouldn't have happened." I said quietly.

"You know just as well as I do, that kiss was special." He looked at me, his eyes pleading.

I couldn't look at him. "Nixon, I need you to leave."

"I'm not fucking leaving! Not until I get a good reason why you ran."

"You're my student."

"I don't give a shit. From the moment you fell on me...I don't know how to explain it."

"Nothing is going to come out of this, Nixon. I could get fired or put in jail. You could get expelled or something."

"I like taking risks."

"You need to go, I'm sorry."

"So that's it? You're dating Mr. Blake? You don't have any guilt what's so ever for doing that after kissing me."

Tears started to come to my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. "Nixon please..." I choked.

"Fine. But just know, this isn't over. Not by a long shot." He walked out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?

~*~

I walked into my apartment with tired feet. The rest of the day at school went by just fine, just the argument with Nixon set me off a bit. I couldn't get the look of anger he had on his face out of my head. It almost brought me to tears.

A quiet meow was heard at my feet. I looked down and saw my cute, five-toed kitty Smokey. Yes, my cat has thumbs. Be jealous. He's a gray and white cat, annoying as hell when he's hungry. Even more annoying when I'm trying to do work on my laptop, and he just comes and sits right on the keyboard.

"You hungry, Mr. Smokes?" I ask, bending down to pet his soft fur.

He meowed again and I sighed, standing straight and walking into the kitchen to grab his canned food. I opened the can of the smelly food and just set it in his bowl. It's too much work to scoop the food out, I'm too damn lazy for that shit.

I walked the short distance to my living room with neon green walls and black paint splatters on them. All the rooms in my house are a different color and black. I have an obsession with it, sue me. I plopped onto the black leather couch, leaned my head back, and closed my eyes.

A knock on my door made my eyes snap open. I jumped to my feet and went to the door, fixing my hair along the way. I opened the door and my eyes went wide. Had I slept for that long?

"I'd think you'd dress a little different." Kingdon winked.

"I am so sorry! I just closed my eyes to take a nap, I didn't realize I fell asleep!" I started to ramble.

"Sorren, it's fine. I can wait if you want?"

"Well, is what I'm wearing good for tonight?"

He looked at me and gave me a small smile, shaking his head. "Not at all. Dress comfortably."

I nodded and moved so he could get inside. "The couch is over there. Just take a seat, I'll be ten minutes tops."

He nodded with a smile showing his teeth. I blushed, scurrying to my bedroom. I put on some ripped black skinny jeans, a dark purple long sleeve shirt, and some hightop Converse. I fixed up my make up, brushed my hair and I was ready. 

Walking back into the living room, I looked around for Kingdon, and saw him laying on the floor with Smokey. He was playing with him and smiling. It made my heart race for some reason. 

"Y-you ready?" I stuttered.

Kingdon looked up at me, keeping that heart stopping smile on his face. "I didn't know you had a cat."

"Well I just met you so." I laughed, stopping. "Oh shit." 

"What?" 

"It's my first day and I'm already going out with a teacher. What the hell is wrong with me?" I frackin broke my promise to myself! All for a guy that has a nice smile and totally amazing looking! I need to stop doing whatever I'm doing.

"Sorren, calm down. Nothing is wrong with you." 

"Yes there is. This can't happen. I'm sorry, but you need to go. I'm so sorry." I led him towards the door.

"Sorren, seriously? I told you I'm taking you to get food, so I am. Let's go. Don't fight me." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. 

"Kingdo-" He silenced me with a look and led me our of my apartment complex.

"Sorren, just get your cute ass in my car." He opened the passenger side door for me, and I sighed and got in.

He got in on the other side and started the car.

"Where are we going then?" I asked.

"Skateboarding." 

I'm going to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it is folks! Hope you liked it!

:D -FallenTorment16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 12 14
Britney is in high school. Over the summer she meets this hot guy. She starts hanging out with him, and helps him out around the town as he is new to...
23.7K 583 17
Kristina or Kris is in her senior year of school and is looking forward to it but she will hate that year for the rest of her life due to her new PE...
475K 11.1K 39
Danielle Martin isn't a typical girl in high school. She doesn't wear tight clothes or pounds of makeup, she isn't popular and isn't really a big fan...
224K 1.8K 41
Arianne Celeste thought she had a messed up life with her Dad beating her and she was always scared of when he returns from his business trips. But...