I'm your Missing Memory (Sehu...

By sullicoupleshipper17

"She's the girl who loves the flower 'Forget-me-not' ... But she's also the girl who forgot me first .. easil... More

Trailer
Psycho
What are you
Necklace
Something wrong
Her first smile
Her change
Your Friend
Wolf and Vampire
I'm hurt
Stay with me
Just for a word
Forget-me-not
First Sin
Forever Love
Second Sin
Believe
Smile now
CF
Valley
We
Jealous
Accident
Lips
Miss
Fear
Not an update
His life
Swear To the Sky
Family
Gone
My Love
Heartbeat
Kiss
Remember
Out of her life

I'm sorry

664 42 9
By sullicoupleshipper17

" .. Sehun.. It's impossible.. I.. I.. don't even know about myself.. During this time, I don't want to mess up my life. If.. If.. I get my memory back.. I may forget you..", said Sulli, finally she could break the silent wall after his confession.

" .. I know.. I'm pretty sure that .. you'll forget me at that time.. But.. I just want you to know about my feelings... I don't expect your love back..", said Sehun, trying to erase the pain in his heart.

" .. As my feelings.. it's not you.. whoI love.. It's---".

" Don't say that.. Please don't say like that.. You don't need to decide who it is, for now.. Think again, well... I know you're still confusing with your feelings..", said Sehun, fighting with his coming broken tears. Sulli fell into silence after hearing it, Sehun's right.. She's still confusing with her own feelings.. Although she was sure she liked Taehyung before the accident, she wasn't sure now.. Her heart flutters for Taehyung.. but how about Sehun..? She can't let him get hurt anymore...

" .. I'm leaving.. Sleep well..", Sehun shove her thoughts away.

Without waiting for her words, he left while hanging her head down. A long sigh escaped from her and then she stepped inside the house. Taehyung came out of the place after Sulli had disappeared. He left various kinds of feelings,... angry, sad, broken... All mixing feelings were developing in his heart...

What's wrong with these three hearts...?

Sulli walked towards her class, alone, on her way, she saw Taehyung, coming out of the class.

" Oh.. V--", Taehyung ignored her and just walked passing her. Sulli wasn't sure it was Taehyung or not, he never ignored her like that...

Last time, Sehun ignored her after Taehyung's confession. Now, Taehyung ignored her after Sehun's confession.
And why all these happened during her missing memory..?

" Class's dismissed.", Taehyung got up from his seat and left the class. Sulli saw his leaving, tried to follow him.

" V! .. V! .. Taehyung!", although he heard her calling, he didn't care and just continued his way until Sulli appeared right in front of him.

" Let's talk.", said Sulli, stretching her hands straightly to close his way.

" I've no word to talk with you.", said Taehyung, that stabbed into her heart.

" Why you don't have?!", Sulli couldn't stand it anymore, so she almost yelled at him. But Taehyung didn't budge even a bit.

Sulli let out of a sigh and asked, " What's up with you? .. Why you change on me suddenly?".

" Nothing's wong with me.. And I don't change.", said Taehyung, firmly.

" I don't think so.. You're avoiding me..", said Sulli.

" ..It's because of you..", his answer made Sulli more confused.

" You make me to be like that..", said Taehyung.

" What do you mean by that?", Sulli couldn't read his mind.

" ..You said... you don't love Sehun.. But I don't think so.. You're fooling yourself.. I know.. the old you loved me.. But now is different.. You're turned into opposite site.. So your heart can turn into another one.. Ask yourself and think well.. Who's the one you really love..? .. I'm not mad at you, Ssul.. I just want you to be sure.. While I'm not by your side, think.. who you need the most..", said Taehyung. Sulli felt her tongue twisted after hearing his words.
Taehyung left passing her, Sehun came out of the class, saw Sulli falling expression after Taehyung had left.

Sehun followed her who kept walking with the blank expression. Sulli stopped her steps when she reached the rooftop, she leaned against the wall beside the door. Then she sat on the floor, hugging her knees. Sehun opened the door a bit, saw Sulli was hiding her face on her knees,her shoulders were shaking, so he could guess that she was crying.

He wanted to give his shoulder for her to cry on, but instead, he chose to leave her alone. He closed the door quietly and made himself to sit down on the floor, against the wall which she was leaning from the other side.

Her sobbing sounds were like the salt on his bleeding heart. He couldn't stand that she was hurting.. He can't let anyone hurt her like that, even himself...

" Let's talk for a while..", Sehun started to invite to Taehyung.

" Why? .. We need to talk?", asked Taehyung.

" Yeah.. We need to talk for Sulli..", said Sehun, seriously.

" What's wrong with Sulli..?", asked Taehyung trying not to show his concerns.

" Please don't hurt her..", these words were the first words that they discussed about Sulli.

" Hurt? .. Me? .. Does that make sense?", asked Taehyung.

" You're hurting her.. She even cried because of you.. She loves you..", said Sehun, trying to hide his sorrow.

Taehyung smirked at him and asked, " Don't you love her..?", suddenly.

" .. I love her more than everything..", said Sehun, no doubt with his love.

" Then why are you pushing her to me..? ", asked Taehyung.

" Because the one she loves, is you, not me.. I want to see her happy, not this broken.. If I need to let her go for her happiness, I won't hestitate to do it..", his words made Taehyung smiled.

" Why do you love her that much, suddenly..? .. As I know, you two weren't in the good term, before.. But how can you fall for her in the short time..?", asked Taehyung.

" ..She's the only one for me.. She's the one who cares, worries and optimises about me.. She never treats me as a psycho like the others do.. And because of her, I can get my real happiness after many years..", said Sehun.

" Make sure about her heart..", said Taehyung that caused Sehun confused.

" .. You're her first kiss.. Although she refused my kiss... she didn't refuse you.. That makes me to think, she doesn't love me anymore..", said Taehyung.

" Ask her by yourself... Who is the one she loves..?", Taehyung gave him a smile and left Sehun with the puzzled heart.

While Sulli was sitting beside her bed, her phone rang, it was from Sehun.

After 3 or 4 rings, she answered the call, " Hello?".

" Come to the playground where we met last week..", said Sehun.

" Sehun.. I'm now--".

" I'll wait until you come..", Sehun cut her off and ended the call. Sulli let out of a sigh and dragged herself to her wardrobe to take her coat.

Sehun emerged from the swing when he saw Sulli standing in front of him.

" You finally came..", Sehun gave her a faint smile.

" Why do you want to meet me?", asked Sulli straightly. She was not feeling well, she didn't want to meet the two of boys for right then.

" At first, sit..", as his words, she took a seat on another swing, Sehun took his original spot back. They sat at their each seat with the silent position, although it had been 30 minutes after she had arrived, he didn't open his lips to start the conversation.

Sulli glanced at him and sighed, " Sehun..".

" .. I'll let you go..", she didn't know why, but she felt her heart being twisted when she heard his first words.

" I'll let you go.. if you choose Taehyung..", said Sehun, without looking at her. A silence pregnanted between them after these words.

" ..I'm sorry..", her answer made Sehun tightened his grip on air. But he tried to managed to smile for her.

" Ok.. I realize now.. what your 'Sorry' means... .. Go.. Go now.. As my words, I'll let you go..", said Sehun.

" I'm really sorry, Sehun..", Sulli still misunderstood with her own heart.

" Leave.. Please ... leave me alone, now..", Sulli took a few minutes to follow his words, but finally she decided to leave.

As soon as Sulli left, his hidden tears fell down uncontrolly. It hurted like the hell..

Sehun got up from his seat and ran towards Sulli's direction. He stopped her by holding her shoulders from back, that caused Sulli startled.

" Don't turn to face me and don't utter even a word.. Just listen to my words.. .. At first, I love you, Choi Sulli. I don't know when, where and how. My heart just let you come into my world.. Thanks for coming into my dead world even though it was for a while... .. Secondly, I was really happy because of you.. You're the only one who could make me laugh after my mom's death. Thanks for that, either..", his voice was hoarse and his tears were streaming.

Then he continued, " Third, because of you, I could learn to know what is love.. You taught me how to love and appreciate a girl.. Thanks for giving my first love lessons... And lastly... Sorry for stealing your first kiss..", Sulli couldn't stand it anymore. She was sure Sehun was already facing the pains even before she came into his life, and now, he was more hurt because of her.

" End... You can go now..", said Sehun and released his grips on her shoulders. Then he turned his feet to the opposite side of hers and decided to leave with the broken tears.

But his steps, time, world, all halted when he felt a body crashed into him from back, arms wrapping around his waist.

And he knew it was no other than .. Sulli.. the one he admires...

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 149 7
#1st in Seho *A SeHo (SuhoxSehun) Angst- The bridge story between Poker hearted & Ten Thousand hours* Note: Before Reading this story you have to rea...
136K 4.4K 47
It hurts to miss someone who doesn't know how to miss you. It hurts to love someone who doesn't love you back. It hurts when you're still keeping h...
2.2K 174 2
[SEBAEK 💗 COMPLETED] 8,108 words Baekhyun had been assigned to watch over Kyungsoo, to be his guardian angel of sorts. Everything was going perfectl...
13.3K 587 82
What it means to love... While waiting... Just another love story.. ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ Published from August to October 2015 A/N: This story started ou...