The Vampire Next Door (Chris...

By iimissgoldchainzii

Ciara is a normal 19 year old looking for a new place, but her neighbor is Chris Brown and there is something... More

Moving Day
Solutions Are Real
Beauty Is The Target
$#!@ happens in life
Remember me
Boy dont
Cold Sweat
All On You
Twists and Twirls
Bad Start
Not A Thought
Facing each other again
Come Get Her
Fo Realz?
Superman
I Know
Stitches
Im Without Yo Kisses
Desires
Runnin Back
I Got You
Delay But Take
Branches
Day 1 of Living with Boys/Where Are You
My Girl Not Yours
Fine Asses Tho
Fine Asses Tho Pt.2
Back

Dem Legs Tho

2.3K 108 4
By iimissgoldchainzii

-August-
I go to Chris's house to see if he's ok. I knock on the door. The door is opened  i just find Chris and Kara having sex on the couch. "My bad." I say and leave. I decide to go visit Ciara since she's at a photoshoot.
            I head to the studio and find her. "Break time." The photographer says and Coara goes into her dressing room. I go in too. "Miss me." I say. "Yeah." She says. "Come give daddy Aug a hug." I tell her with my arms out. She comes into my hug and I pick her up and lay her on the couch in the dressing room. "I wanna destroy you so badly." I say flicking the middle of her bra.
"I am at work baby." She says. "So." I say curling the sides of her panties. "People are here." She says. "I don't care." I say. I drag my tongue across her stomach. "Aug." She says softly. "Mhm." I say. "Break time is over." She says. I look at the clock. "Dammit." I say getting up. "I am going to visit you later." She says getting up.
          "You got me motivated," I say. She kisses me and heads out the door. I watch her long beautiful legs go away from me...
Hehehe I was listening to "Songs On 12 Play"
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 199 6
au story A girl by the name Rosaline Magnolia Greengrass soon finds out she is the daughter of James Potter, the father of the famous boy in the Wiz...
203K 6.1K 55
Zaryelle has to deal with having a guard tht she can't stand one bit nd he can't stand her. As time passes between them secrets are kept.
167K 3.8K 39
Morgan and Jacob have faced numerous trials throughout their relationship. But the story continues with the two as they are happily living their live...
316K 6.4K 42
Meet 17 year old Indigo Smith , a poor Girl From The Hood . Indigo's mother is a addict and a prostitute . Indigo has to take care of her and her tw...