Forever Dead

By jc83189

Nocte Defunctorum...also known as Night of the Dead. One night of every twenty years vampires can come into t... More

Forever Dead
Forever Dead ::2:: Panda Express and Vampires
Forever Dead ::Character List::
Forever Dead ::4:: Midnight Rendezvous
Forever Dead ::5:: Football!!!
Forever Dead 6 ::Dinner for the Dead::
Forever Dead ::7:: Vampire Kisses High
Forever Dead ::8:: Shit Hit the Fan
Forever Dead ::9:: Losing Grip
Forever Dead ::10:: This Spices things Up
Forever Dead ::11:: Not so bad....after all
Forever Dead ::12:: Killers...
Forever Dead ::13:: Ghosts of the Past
Forever Dead ::14::
Forever Dead ::15:: Sweet Dreams are Made of Thee
Forever Dead ::16:: The Killer Inside Me
Forever Dead ::17:: Doppleganger
Forever Dead ::18:: Everything is Illuminated
Forever Dead ::19:: To Kill and Angel is to Kill your Soul
Forever Dead ::20:: One evil...One good...Which one are you?
Forever Dead ::21:: Face to Face
Forever Dead ::22:: Who Am I Really?
The End of Forever Dead
Forever Dead ::Completely Published:: The Last part of the story - FREE
CONTEST! CALLING ALL ARTISTS & WRITERS
Contest Results!
SEQUEL NOW POSTED!

Forever Dead ::3:: Oh Baby, You're Hard Like Your Belt Buckle

187K 3.4K 400
By jc83189

I screamed and fell back, running into the kitchen and grabbing a knife. I laughed internally. A knife? There were weapons in this house that could hurt a vampire.

I went back to the door and heard him pacing. Just then a car came to a screeching halt and the man whispered. “Fuck.” All of a sudden it was silent. I watched from my window as a man got out from the drivers side of the limo that came to a stop across the street. I cracked open my door to find the vampire gone and sighed.

“We only need one more.” He said to someone in the limo. I heard another door open and saw Macy come out of her house. What the fuck was she doing? The man noticed her and waved her over.

“Macy! Stop!” I screamed. I looked over at the clock and saw 11:57 flashing. Damnit!

She turned to look at me and waved, but continued walking. Shit! What if they were vampires? I gripped my shirt and literally threw myself out the door. I looked around and saw no vampires in sight; actually the whole street was abandoned other than the limo, Macy and myself.

“Macy!” I screamed running to her. She was halfway across the street when I reached her, grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the man.

“What are you doing outside?” she asked me.

‘Me? What are you doing?”

The man opened the door and I heard someone step out. My back was turned, but from Macy’s expression, I knew it was a vampire. The adoration in her eyes was disgusting. I bit my lip and turned around to face the monster, holding Macy’s hand in a death grip.

“Well, what a pleasant surprise. Two for me to pick from.” His voice wasn’t as smooth as the vampire before. It had a rougher edge to it, but for some weird reason it was more attractive than anything I’ve ever heard. If I had to give up music for my entire life just to listen to his voice I would.

I looked him up and down, etching his appearance into my brain. He was taller than one could imagine, and his broad shoulders and muscles just enhanced him. His hair was brown and shaggy, almost wild. He had some scruff on his face, which usually I hated, but on him it was the sexiest thing I could have ever seen.

I shook my head, emptying the thoughts and put Macy behind me.

“More like you don’t have any choices. We aren’t going with you.” Macy pulled herself from my grasp.

“I’m sorry Audrina, I want to go.” She whispered stepping in front of me.

“No you don’t! It’s just him compelling you. Don’t you see?” I grabbed her shoulders but she shook me off and offered her hand to the stranger. He kissed the tips of her fingers and smirked, then directed his attention to me.

“Give me back my friend you monster.” I walked straight up to him. My body felt the danger radiating from him but I walked right on until I was almost chest-to-chest, staring up at him.

“She’s off limits.” I growled. He growled back and touched my face with his index finger.

“And what about you sweetheart, are you off limits too?” he tucked my hair behind my ear and I took a step back. My stomach was doing flips and I couldn’t control it.

“Yes I am.”

“Well you see that’s too bad, because I need one more Potential and your friend has graciously offered herself to me. If I let her go, then I won’t have enough time to find another.” He smiled, crossing his arms.

“But if you came instead…well then it would work out wouldn’t it?” he stepped closer to me, smelling the air. “Oh yes, I think that would work out very well.” His eyes changed from a blue to a golden color in an instant

“No I want to go! Please don’t leave me!” Macy grabbed his hand and begged, tears falling from her eyes. “Stop it Audrina!”

“Macy! Why would you want to go? You have a life here!”

“A life? What type of life do I have Audrina? I come home, do my homework, hang out with you and then tuck my drunken mother in at night. A boy has never even touched me. Don’t take this from me...” she pleaded. My heart ached. I never knew this was how she truly felt. I honestly thought she was okay with the lifestyle she chose.

“Fine. Go Macy. But don’t say I didn’t warn you.” I twisted and turned away before she could see me cry, but I was stopped when the limo driver, a vampire from the looks of it, stepped in front of me.

“We’ll take them both. What’s one more anyway?” I heard his voice speak behind me.

“Yes Master.” The driver said, taking me by the arm.

“No., wait you can’t have me! I don’t want this!” I screamed. The man laughed and looked at an expensive watch on his wrist.

“Well, you’re in a public place and it’s 11:59. I have every right to claim you.” He smiled, his white teeth gleaming in the streetlights. My eyes widened.

“No!” I kicked and screaming but the driver threw me into the back of the limo, right next to this man and Macy. I tried to unlock the door but it wouldn’t open. I banged on the windows, but they were unbreakable.

I turned to see a car full of girls, some crying, and most smiling.

“You can’t do this! The law states a vampire can only have three Potentials!” I yelled.

“Ha, yes, a regular vampire. But royal vampires are allowed to have up to nine Potentials. I guess I am breaking the rules a bit by taking you too, but you were just too tempting sweat pee.” He wiped away a tear that spilled from my eye.

“Royal?” I whispered, my voice shaking.

“Yes. I’m the Vampire Prince…Nicholai Romano.”

I back as far against the door as I could. Vampires were one thing, royal vampires were another. We covered them all last semester in Vampire History. They were stronger than any normal vampire, and most had special abilities, like telepathy or flying. I felt my chest constrict. How would I get out of this?

He smiled at me; placing an arm around Macy and one around myself, bring me close to his chest. “This should be fun.” He whispered into my ear.

“Let go of me.” I demanded, pushing away from him. He laughed, his deep voice filling the car. I heard a few girls sigh, including Macy, at the sound. There were only two other girls crying… a strawberry blonde who looked no more than fifteen and a blonde. The rest watched Nicholai, Macy and I. Looking as if they would kill us both to be sitting in our positions.

I looked at each face, seeing if I recognized anyone. I didn’t until I spotted the last girl, all the way in the back. She smirked as she saw recognition fill my face. Mandy McAllister was here and I was her competition. Fuck.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get used the idea of letting me touch you.” I shivered with disgust and tried to look out the dark tinted windows. Silence filled the car. I heard a few coughs, laughs and some sobs until we came to a stop. By now my whole body was sore from pressing up against the door, and I was exhausted.

The door opened, surprising me. I fell forward and braced myself to feel the ground when I felt two hands catch me. The drive held onto me and was about to lift me up when Nicholai spoke.

“No, leave her. She doesn’t like to be touched by vampires.” He chuckled and I felt the support leave, leaving me to fall onto the hard cement. I hissed from pain, glad that I didn’t scrape anything and hastily rose, getting far away from the car. The sun was almost rising, and we were in the middle of nowhere.

The driver kept an eye on me. As if. Where the hell would I run off? I crossed my arms, tapping my foot impatiently as all the girls got out, Nicholai helping each and every one like a gentlemen. What a fake motherfucker.

Macy came and stood next to me.

“I can’t believe this is really happening.” She whispered. I gritted my teeth and looked away from her.

“Are you really mad at me?” she asked, stepping in front of me.

“I didn’t know our friendship was such a burden on you.” I said angrily.

“How selfish can you be Audrina? I wasn’t leaving because of you! You were the only reason I was still alive…” she said. I felt my anger melt away replaced by concern.

“You were going to…?” I asked.

“Maybe, who knows? At the rate I was going probably. Without you, I would have a long time ago. I don’t care if I don’t get chosen. But at least I have a chance for something different. Can’t you understand?” She asked.

“I could have understood if you talked to me about it. Now we’re both stuck here.”

“I’m sorry, I should have told you how I was feeling. But at least we have each other. Friends?” she spread her arms to hug me. I smiled and accepted the hug. A sliver of happiness returned and I felt like maybe, just maybe I would survive this.

“Listen up! Get in the order of which you were taken.” The driver said. Nicholai was nowhere in site. He must be in the limo…

I saw as the girls arranged themselves. I guess technically Macy was chosen first so she stood before me. I glanced down the line to see Mandy in spot number 4.

Nicholai slid out from the limo again, walking in front of us all. I felt my skin crawl as he looked each and every one of us up and down…assessing his new property.

“From now on you have no name. You are whatever number you are in line. You will be addressed as such number, and known and introduced as such number. If you ever mention your old name, then you will be punished. What is your name?” He asked a girl in the middle of the line. It was the young strawberry blonde crying from the car. (((I will be using all names of original actresses so this doesn’t get confusing)))

“Saoirse.” She said. I heard a thundering slap and gasped as I saw the girl on the ground crying.

“Get up!” he ordered. Gone was the handsome playful man that flirted in the car. He was replaced by a cruel monster.

The girl stood on wobbly legs, her face swollen.

“I asked you what your name was girl?” he said again, taking her hair and pulling it back so she stared up at him.

“N-Number 5!” she gasped as he let her go and she fell again, crying even more so.

“See how easy that was?” he asked everyone. I saw a wave of heads bobbing up and down. He went to a Middle Eastern girl with beautiful hair and repeated the question.

“Number 3 sir.” She whispered.

“Very good 3. Obedience is something I reward greatly.” He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and she blushed, smiling from the attention. He moved to the girl in the beginning of the line, the other girl crying from before.

“Name?” he asked, smirking.

“Amanda.” She said. She was on the round in an instant and back up again, now sporting a bruise.

“Name?” he asked again.

“AMANDA!” she screamed. All of a sudden she was thrown a good twenty feet away. She landed with a thud onto the grass in the abandoned field we were standing next to. I gasped, afraid she was dead.

“Punishment will always be given to those who disobey, no exceptions. If you refuse to learn, you will be punished until you do. There are times when my temper may get out of control and I may just kill you. But I will keep you alive as long as I possibly can. Death is a release…and I plan on keeping you as long as I can.” He whispered. He met my eyes as I stared at him in shock. I saw Amanda rise and fall again. He began asking girls their names again; all the while Amanda was crawling away. She was moving slowly at first and suddenly she ran, hugging onto her side.

Nicholai was gone in an instant, blurring into the air and returned with a screaming Amanda.

“Number 1, why would you go and do that?” he asked, punching her in the stomach.

“Now you must be punished again. I really am enjoying this group Ash.” He said to the driver. I saw as Nicholai took off his belt and Amanda began to hyperventilate. She was just frightened; I could see it in her. Before I knew what I was doing I stepped forward.

“Stop.” I said, raising my hand in front of her. Nicholai lowered his belt and chuckled.

“Get back in line before I do you too.” He said. I felt Amanda grip my leg and cry “no!”

“Stop! I’ll take her punishment.” I whispered.  Nicholai furrowed his brows, and I heard the surprised gasps of each and every girl.

“You would take this girls punishment? What would she learn then?” He asked.

“She would learn that not only does she suffer from her mistakes, but others as well.” I said, looking down at the crying girl. She stared at me in shock, but didn’t want to get hurt either.

“Let me take it. You will have your blood, your highness.” I knelt down, my back to him.

“Number 1, get back in line.” I heard the ice edged with his voice. He was mad that I was interfering with his punishment. Amanda whispered a thank you and got back into her spot, wiping her eyes. I squeezed my eye shut and waited for the first blow. And than it began.

I screamed with each hit. He was using the end with his buckle. I felt my throat constrict and tears run down my face. After ten strikes he finished, putting his belt back on.

I felt myself be pulled back by my hair and looked up into Nicholai’s eyes. If he weren’t an evil bastard, I would be attracted to him…who am I kidding, even sitting in agony on the ground I still want to jump his bones.

“What is your name?” He whispered.

“Number 10.” I gritted my teeth and hit the ground with a thud. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.6K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...
5.7K 244 13
One vampire. Four wolf shifters. A fate we can't escape. ***Complete!*** I'm a heartless, blood-sucking bitch, and proud of it. Always alone, kicking...
5.3K 2.5K 27
"Why are we like this?" "This is what our destiny wanted." "No this is all what YOU wanted," I said quite harshly and then definitely regretted and a...
235 22 11
A lost soul can only mean bad things. Right? Yes. Onyx is an average girl. Lives by herself, very friendly and kind, never read any horror or to viv...