Throughout the Years (Tronnor...

Por DHolt99

Connor Franta is an antisocial, depressed loner at school. He hides himself from any crowd. But, Connor has s... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Please Read
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Final Thoughts
2 Years Later
Forgive and Forget

Epilogue

2.8K 193 311
Por DHolt99

Professor Gadbury sat behind his desk, reading the last page. His muscular neck straining forward in tension. I twiddled with my fingers and nervously bit my lip. His erratic eyes scan the last page.

He then set down the paper on his desk and looked off out the window in astonishment. His mouth was agape and he was shaking his head slightly. I began to shake with nervousness, hoping he gives me my extra credit. He turned back to me with his eyes still wide.

"Nicola, I've got to say, for a freshman in college and took the time to develop a whole complicated plot line, you've definitely blown this assignment out of the water. Hands down." Professor Gadbury said, smacking his hands on his desk.

I smiled ear-to-ear and jittered with excitement. After constant nights of slaving and staying up until ungodly hours, I finally got it. Constantly texting or Skyping Connor to get the facts right and googling so many different types of Youtubers finally payed off.

"Thank you, Professor!" I say excitedly. The grade would totally make up for a few quizzes and tests i totally bombed.

"The way you just tossed into the story with Mr. Graceffa's death of his father was brilliant. You also must've evolved your writing style immensely over the semester, because your few beginning chapters are child's play compared to what you accomplish in the end." Professor said. I just nodded along, listening to every word.

"Now, I do promise that you are going to get full extra credit, but do you mind if I give you a few writing critiques?" He asked, slightly cocking his head. I just nodded and said 'mhm.'

"There seems to be a few side plots unfulfilled. For example, Alfie and Zoë. We just got a brief explanation from Joe as to what happened. It just seems like sloppy writing to me. But, I do understand you needed to get the date line on this assignment. And please don't think I hate it, because I absolutely love the story. It's so complex and you can tell you put a lot of thought into it."

Professor Gadbury just went on and on about the paper. Just endlessly talking and critiquing and praising it. While it appeared I was following along with him, I was just thinking how Connor was gonna think about the story. While he did help me out, he never got to read it. I just wanna show him and watch his reactions. Just see his cute little face showing all of the emotions.

"-nd the way you showed Caspar's self esteem and confidence at the very beginning just take a plummet through this story was excellent. You could tell he was getting self conscious and wanting a relationship, but was too scared of his own identity. It was just an overall intriguing story and well-written." He said, finishing his little rant.

"I'm guessing your brother was a huge influence and source for this paper, right?" He asked me. I nodded proudly.

"I'm also guessing you reached out to Tyler, Joe, and Caspar through him as well?" He asked again. More declarative than interrogative. I just nodded again and said 'yeah.'

"Well, you picked a wonderful subject and a wonderful cast of characters." He said, slumping back in his chair and the paper thrusted towards me with his hand. He wore a smile as he kicked back.

"Thank you, Professor Gadbury." I say smiling, my hands shaking with relief and excitement.

"Have a wonderful Christmas break, Miss Franta." He said with a smile.

"You too, Professor." I say, smiling. I felt a sense of déjà vu, remembering the beginning of the book with Connor and Mr. Holt. I turn on my heels and head for the door of the classroom.

"Uh, Nicola?" I heard Professor Gadbury from his desk. I turned around,wondering what he could want.

"Tell Connor I said thanks again for letting us use his book for a class novel."

"Okay I will." I say, giving his a small smile. He gave one back. I walked towards and out of the class door. I headed down the small hallway and out of the small building. I walked out of the building, and the warm night air hit my face.

I walked out onto campus. The bustling area was filled with fellow students walking by with steaming cups of coffee. Some passed me on skateboards and bikes.

I pulled out my phone to check the time. Five after five. That gives me enough time to prepare for dinner.

As if the timing wasn't perfect, my phone began to vibrate as I put it back. I pulled it out to see a cute little face of my brother. I hit the green button and pulled the phone toward my ear.

"Hey!" I say enthusiastically, feeling my face light up, It's been a long time since I've actually connected with Connor. I've sent texts and FaceTimed about the story, but that was for the foundation of the story. After that, I just took off and I haven't heard from him physically in a good three four months.

"Hello!" I hear on the other end of the line in a slightly static tone.

"You know, I was just turning you in for extra credit." I say jokingly. I heard Connor inhale, slightly over- dramatically.

"Aaaaand..." He said, drawing out the conjunction. Connor was always dedicated to something, even if it wasn't his.

"Full credit!" I say, making my was to an intersection. I punched the crosswalk button, waiting with cars and bikes bustling by. I heard silence on the other line, except for a few distinct thuds. Then I heard heavy breathing. I gave a confused smile.

"That's AMAZING NICOLA!!" He screamed on the other line. I pulled the phone away from my face and looked in it, as if he can see my reaction. I pull back in to hear unintelligible yelling from the background. Then Connor shouted.

"Oh shut up! My sister got full credit for a very difficult paper about multiple Youtubers in an alternate universe. So shut your mouth and be happy!" He said playfully. I just stood, listening to the childish argument. Connor exploded again.

"Hey, return the favor! Was I excited that Sage got an A on her term paper!?" He yelled in retort. More unintelligible yelling. The don't walk light turned to walk, and I crossed the street with the yelling still going on. I just smiled and slightly fangirled.

"Okay, I'm back." He said cheerfully. I just smiled even bigger, if that was possible.

"You two are too cute!" I say excitedly. "Like, I wish I had a boyfriend like that." I say, chuckling afterwards.

"Yeah..." He said embarrassed. I could feel his face get tomato red. "He's pretty amazing." He says quietly and timidly.

"Have you told him about tonight?" I asked.

"No, he doesn't know. I kinda wanted it to be a surprise. He has no idea we're doing something tonight."

"But you told Sage?" I ask, recalling a conversation we had a few days ago.

"Yep. He's the only one. I'm excited!"

"I am too! I can't wait to actually sit down and get to know him!" I say. I've only known Troye through pictures and by mouth. "I'm on my way to my dorm now to change!"

"I'm so excited that you get to meet him, you don't even understand." He says spunkily.

"So he's not your 'creative consultant and best friend' anymore?" I ask sarcastically, putting emphasis on best friend.

"All that and more." He said softly. My little heart broke at the words. I couldn't even speak I was so happy.

"Wait, how do you know that out the top of your head?" He asked me suspiciously. I laughed at his question

"Can I not read your book five million times or so?"

"Oh my lord, I'm too embarrassed right now." He said. I can just visualize him scrunching up his face or covering his face in a white comforter. "Look, I gotta go. Troye is getting ready to go shopping and I should do the same."

"Okay Connor! Have fun!" I say to him.

"Every waking moment I have with him is an adventure." He says poetically.

My heart literally stopped beating.

"I'm gonna go before I die of cuteness overload."

"Oh, and I'M the dramatic one." I say smiling.

"Oh hush. Bye sis!"

"Bye Con!"

-

"Did you reserve the table?" I ask Sage while driving to the restaurant.

"Yes, I just got in here. Table for four outside near the ocean." She replied. Sage sounded like an amazing girl. A fashionista and a diva. While I'm over here, in sweatpants eating ice cream while streaming movies and binging tv shows a season a day. I know Sage like I know Troye: from Connor and from social media.

"That sounds so romantic. Connor's little heart will burst at the cuteness." I say excitedly as I take a left. The restaurant was on this street.

"Troye won't suspect a thing. I don't know how Connor managed to get him over here, with his busy schedule and all" Sage said. "I'm still surprised that Emma even played along."

"I agree. With a huge schedule like Troye's, it's amazing how she didn't veto it." I say. "I'm here, I'll see you inside."

"Okay! See you soon!"

I touch the red button and out my phone in the cup holder. I pulled into the parking lot of a sleek and modern restaurant. I felt like my run down car look way out of place compared to the classic Cadillac's and new convertibles. But nonetheless, I parked and checked my hair before getting out. Once in place, I went inside the fancy restaurant. Once clearing with the hostess that I was apart of the group of four near the ocean, she waved me on to the back of the restaurant. After passing families of twenty that took up 4 tables and couples that couldn't stop looking either on their phones or into each other's eyes, I stumble upon a table of four chairs that was, as promised, near the ocean. A balcony was visible through the glass windows. I saw an expectant girl waiting on the right side of the table. She saw me and clenched her fists and smiled widely at the sight of me.

"NICOLE!!" She cried out, standing up, sending her chair out from under her. She began to run toward me. I surprised how fast she moved with her designer heels on. Quite honestly, I felt really underdressed, seeing the way she put herself together.

"SAGE!" I yelped out. We enveloped into a huge hug, rocking back and forth as we hugged.

"It's amazing to see you again!" Sage said to me as we pulled away.

"You as well! Oh my god, this is perfect. It's so romantic." I say to her as I see the sun on the horizon. By the time Troye and Connor get here, it'll be perfect.

"I know right? It's beautiful." Sage said, getting lost in the view.

After getting acquainted with each other again, we sat down and talked about usual conversation starters. Family, jobs, education, even our zodiac signs.

"So when are the boys getting here?" I asked Sage. She took out her phone and looked at the time.

"Well they were suppose to be here fifteen minutes ago. But knowing my brother, he probably had to 'fix his hair' or 'change his outfit' or some dumb gay shit like that." She chuckled. I chuckled along, knowing my brother probably tried to get him out of the door with 'you look fine' or 'shut up.'

As if on cue, I heard footsteps of the very two we were mocking. Connor looked like Connor. Which was dressy kinda vibe, but still a hint of casual. And standing next to him holding his hand was the boy of legend. He looked more Tumblr in real life. His natural hair and piercing blue eyes greeted both his sister and myself.

"Hey guys!" Connor said, giving his cheeky smile to us. I gave the usual sibling hug and 'it's good to see you again' spiel. Then Sage and I traded places and I approached Troye.

"Oh my God, you actually exist!" I say excitedly. Troye let out a huge laugh and grin while I could hear Connor's eyeball from here. I went in for a hug and his lanky arms wrapped around me. "It's so nice to finally meet you!" I say into him.

"Same, I'm glad I finally get to meet you!" I heard Troye's voice. He was so warm and smelled good. I can understand why Connor is in deep with him.

After everyone was done with their hellos, Troye and I sat on the outside as Connor sat with Sage on the inside. Sage and I on one side and Troye and Con on the other. Everyone had menus in their face, deciding on what they want. I still felt way out of place here, knowing the three others won't see a problem with having a sixty dollar meals that I will have to find with a microscope. I mean Jesus, my funds go to Netflix and Ramen.

Once drinks and food were ordered (I ordered something that had like three accent marks and had words like sauté and filet), the conversation started. I sparked a conversation with Troye.

"Okay, before I talk to you Troye, the fan side of me wants to say that I love both of your EP's your collaboration with Zedd, and Blue Neighbourhood. They were all excellent. They made me feel all of the feels. Like, ugh." I said to him very quickly and embarrassingly. He gave me the most beautiful smile.

"And I was here worried I'd have to impress you because you have 'Franta' as a last name." He said, red-faced.

"Not kidding, he had an existential crisis about impressing you." Connor said, interrupting his conversation to add in.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He said sheepishly. "Thank you, by the way."

"Are you working on anything right now?" I asked him.

"No, not really. After Blue Neighbourhood, I kinda just was worn out. But, I'm certainly not done forever." He said. Sage and Connor's conversation ended and joined our's.

"He's gonna pull a Timberlake and release a shit ton of songs at once, I almost guarantee it." Sage says to me, causing the table to chuckle. After a few minutes, our drinks arrived. Everyone got wine or some type of sophisticated alcohol, while I got the only thing I could afford: a water.

As the conversations were ongoing, the sunset was impeccably beautiful. The organs, reds, yellows, pinks, and even purples were infatuating. I see Connor near the window looking at it intently. I could tell his abstract mind was turning the gears. I could tell he was nervous.

"So Nicole, how did that paper go?" I hear Troye ask me. I smile at him, surprised he brought it up.

"It went really well! I got full extra credit on it!" I say excitedly.

"That's amazing!" Troye says.

"Did you bring it here? I really wanna read it." I hear Connor say. Sage and Troye both look at me as I see Connor nod his head. I got his signal.

"Oh yeah I did! But, I left it in the car. I'll go get it right now, I'll be right back." I say to the table. I grab my keys and dash towards the entrance of the restaurant. Once out of view from the table, I pull out my phone.

-

Once my sister leaves to 'go get her paper,' that left Sage. Which if Nicole follows the plan, Sage will leave very shortly.

"How long is your sister's paper again?" I hear Troye say next to me.

"I don't know the exact count, but I do know that she was complaining that the printer ran out of ink was she was printing it, if that tells you anything." I say to Troye, jokingly. He just chuckles and clutches my hand a little harder as I squeeze back.

As the plan comes to fruition, Sage pulls her phone out of her purse.

"Huh, it's Mom." She says to Troye, and walks away from the table.

That left Troye and me. I had to make an excuse to get out on the balcony, and I had the perfect one.

"Hey, will you help me take this picture of the sunset?"

"Of course, babe." Both of us stand up. I take the lead as I slide open the glass door and walk out into the muggy, warm air. I pull out my phone and begin to position it. It might've been a ploy for him to come out here, but I wasn't kidding on the picture.

I raise the phone high above my head to avoid the railing on the balcony.

"Could you focus in on the sun?" I ask him, he does so, lifting his hands towards mine and doing all of the things I do. He's done it many times before for me. "Thanks Tro." I say, taking the picture as I hear the shutter sound it makes. I pull the phone down and back into my pocket. As we both lean up against the railing, hands intwined, I know what I must do next.

"Hey Tro." I say nervously. I squeeze his hand, just to make sure he heard me.

"Yes Con." I heard him say without looking at me.

"I have something to give you." I say unevenly. My heart beat quickened and my hands turned cold and sweaty. I pull away from Troye's hand as he turns his body in intrigue. At the bottom of my pocket, I felt it. Its hard, metallic structure hit my fingertips. I picked it up and pulled it out of my pocket.

"Here." I say. Troye holds out his hand. I drop the object into his baby soft hands.

"It's a promise ring."

Troye's eyes lit up and he covered his mouth with his hand. He inspected the ring, running his fingertip over the TM+CF in black ink on the titanium band.

"I know that both of us have been wondering about the 'm' word in our future, but with our huge and long schedules, especially yours, I don't know how we'll even fit that anywhere. And I also know that it's--"

"I love it."

He began to tear up. He slid the ring onto his left hand on his ring finger.

"Connor, I know it's been rough with the tour and all," he began, "but I love you too much to forget our passion and commitment." he said, placing his hands on my shoulders, tears running down his face. I couldn't handle seeing Troye crying. I began to feel hot tears form in my eyes.

"I love you so much Connor."

"I love you too Troye."

I placed my hands on his neck as his slid down to my waist. I felt his grip tighten. I pulled myself into his warm, soft lips. Our mouths moved in harmony and complimented each other. It was the best kiss I'd ever had with him. The softness, the passion, the moment itself was perfect and amazing.

I pulled away and placed my head on his shoulder, on which his head rested on mine. His arms wrapped around my back and drew circles with his fingers.

"My life throughout the years without you would be the most miserable years of my life." I say.

"You're just a hopeless romantic aren't you?"

"Shut up." I say to him playfully.

Troye holds me tight as we both stare in silence at the beautiful sunset that was made for us.

-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.3K 1.4K 25
Troye and Connor are both highschool seniors, they live next to each other and their parents are good friends. This is why they are forced to go on a...
60.8K 599 45
this story will include imagines of many people.˗ˏˋI ACCEPT REQUESTSˎˊ˗ I will mostly be doing Louis partridge. smut, fluff, maybe angst.
103K 1.9K 31
Meet Amanda, all her life she's lived through hell. But one day she decides she has had enough. Escaping swiftly out of abusive boyfriend, Alex's, ar...
52.3K 1.7K 13
This is a story about Troye Sivan and Connor Franta at Vidcon. Connor is scared to see Troye again, and what happens when he tells Ricky and Tyler ab...