bratz!(real life)

By JustxAnotherxReaderx

Four friends - Cloe, Yasmin, Sasha , and Jade are about to start high school. Meredith wants everyone to b... More

getting to know the girls
chapter 1 (morning)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4

chapter 5

215 9 8
By JustxAnotherxReaderx

YASMINS POV, YASMINS HOUSE

My grandmother passed me some Gorgeous shoes they were high heels with a floral pattern. Omg my grandma is the best, i could'nt wait to see the look on people's faces!!!

"Bubbie, they're gorgeous! I Iove them!" I shouted with glee, i started bouncing on the bed tugging the shoes like there my gold i felt like the Gollum in the lord of rings screeching my precious.

"Ah-ah-ah.Sweet taIk is cheap. Pay the Iettuce." she gestured as in the chocolate I trade for the shoes, its kinda like a tradition, I was fine giving away delicious expensive chocolate cause I'm not a chocolate freak like the other girls.I leaned closer struggling the first part because i was still crossing my legs but i'm fit so i manage back to the story..I leaned in as if to hug then pulled out two chocolates from her ear as she gapes and puts her hand over her mouth to probably cover her drool.

"Dos chocolatsl, How do you do that?" She questioned taking them out of my hand, now it was her go to drool all over them and act like the Gollum.
"Te amo, Bubbie." I said before she popped them in her mouth and began chewing away. poor chocolats

THE NEXT DAY

"Mmm, I Iove the smeII of retaiI in the morning." Sasha pointed out snifing the air not to obvious though, i know she wouldn't want to be noticed as a dog.

"That's my Sasha." I exclaim with a chuckle.
"Gosh, guys. I missed you so much. Two years? That's, Iike, forever. So what's the Iatest and greatest?
Same oId, same oId, I just wish my parents couId see who I reaIIy am." Jade mumbled the last sentence but rushed through the begining without a breath in between.
" The worst."
" You know, it's not that bad. It just means I spend a Iot of time changing cIothes in skinny bathrooms." She said with a little hope and a chuckle a the end.

"That's so weird. Fashion's Iike your superpower. You shouIdn't have to hide it." I said while we circled the bench till we found a spot. It looked alot like we rehearsed it because we did it all in sync

"PIease, that's Iike a textbook definition of superpower. It's a thing in your Iife that you're reaIIy amazing at, but you hide it from the worId so peopIe wiII think you're normaI." Jade explained in a very nerdy way. I didn't catch most of it and i think the others did too but what i made out of it was superpower and life so maybe she's been hiding a superpower.

"And you Yas" Chloe pointed out, quickly breaking our pause.

"I started writing music" I spoke but was interrupted by a huge gasp from Sasha. " And yes Its sounding really good but NOOO you cant hear it." I rushed but stretched out the no part.

"Stage fright" Sasha suggested which I have to say was a good guess but considering she's my best friend I think she had an advantage on that one.

"yes" I forced out, taking a deep breath at the end

"But Sasha its really been about missing you guys" I explained with that dramatic look and voice.

"Speaking of guys... woah" Jade said eyeing out the one of the boys from the jock team, which happened to be dylan. Yay me. :( He hates me

"Look who's walking by sporting some bad jeans and looking fine" Sasha said holding my wrist and gesturing her head toward the guy who was dylan like i said, The deaf guy i ran into.

"OH MY GOSH!!!!!, he totally just checked you out, did you see that! he is into you" Sasha exclaimed with total excitement the second he looked at me

"WHAT?!?!?! Dylan, are you kidding me, he hates me" i shot back while the other girls squealedwith excitement " besides he is totally not my type" I said with one of those faces that says "just...no"

HAH I LOVE THAT FACE.

"Oh you have a type" Jade cluelessly said like she was talking to a baby, while all the girls cracked up laughing. "Dylan is not the least bit interest in me" I said trying to stop this conversation.

"O...MG, it's o obvious." she said stretching the O from the M gesturing to him.

"Okay, you are so wrong, he never looks me in the eye, he has never asked me out and he cant even remember my name?!" I say completely pointing it out

"Hmmmmm" all three girls said like they rehearsed it a million times, until i got a sense of something.

"OMG, he is crazy about me" I squealed, wait....what?

" ok promise we will not let anything break us ever again" I propose

"pinkie swear" Sasha pulls out her pinkie as we attach all of ours together.

(THE NEXT MORNING AT SCHOOL, TALENT SHOW TRYOUTS)

MERIDETHS POV

UGH! here we go again, stupid talent show tryouts Lets just get this over this so i can finally be able to have some relaxation time at the beauty parlor. I open my laptop in my best 'excited' face and clicked the email sent from one of the auditioners.

"heart shining in me" they girl on the email sang, wow what a beautiful voice.

"I love my space" i said giggling and exiting her song meaning she didn't make it, poor her.I mean no way was i letting anyone get a shot at winning the talent show.

Next was a boy band, oooo new one direction ay. Better be good.

"Not to much" i innocently said, "NEXT"

Next was a magician, called magnificent mike or something.

"HeIIo! I am Magnificent Mike! Watch as I place my assistant into the sword box of death. Prepare to be amazed."

He sliced the box. I couldn't watch as she started screaming, jokes of course i could.

"you're in" i smiled with a playful smile.

Next was violins, dancers, singers blah blah blah JUST GET THIS OVER WITH!!!!!!!! I mentally scream in my glorious brain.

SCHOOL PLAYGROUND

JADES POV

" I think we are making this to complicated, i mean if we want to be friends we be friends" I argued, i mean like why cant we be friends and not have to be worried if we get into trouble.... oh wait yeah stupid cliques.

" I totally agree, i mean we walk into school and lead by example, come on" Yasmin encouraged, I love it when Yasmin does that, i like to think of her a the inspirational speech person or whatever they are called.

We walked in a perfectly straight line and sat on a bench, i looked around and everyone's eyes were on us, mostly shocked, i put on a nervous grin and the girls did too.

"Yo chloe come chill with us" the captain of the soccer team yelled out.

Chloe waved and shook her head pointing to us, I could see her nervous face but she did what she had to do.

"Hey Jade come here check this out" Dexter (The boy in my group) waved his hand meaning to come

"I'm-er-sorry" I said with a fake smile, Well that was hard, i hope this doesn't effect anything.

"Hey Sasha come sit with us" I heard the cheer leading squad call out towards us.

"I cant" Sasha said shaking her head.

I LOVE MA GIRLS!!!!

We started walking and holy fashionable shoes,Yes i know our shoes are holy and fashionable.  We were like some band or something, we literally had all eyes on us, I mean I don't blame them we are gorgeous. But seriously we were like some sort of robbers doing a terrible crime about to get hanged. All of a sudden i heard the song pretty girls ring in my head starting with " Windows roll down, EYES ON US" I even saw the security guards eyeing us.

Anyways we make ourselves to a empty table spot and sit down

"Suuuuuuuper awkward" I said 

"OK this is weird" Sasha said Scrunching her nose in a way.

"Ok time for plan B operation makeover" Yasmin stated with a smirk pulling her lips

Time for you to hear our plan but don't tell anyone.

We mix eveyone so that the cliques don't mean a thing. Oh yeah, we are beautiful geniuses.

SASHA'S POV

I was sliding lipstick on one of the nerd with braces. She smiled when she looked in the mirror.

"Beautiful" i say popping the lipstick into its case "Wait" I said stopping her from leaving

I take of my necklace and pull it back around hers "Perfection" I scream until realizing i was still in the bathroom, While the girl just jumped up and down.

YASMIN'S POV

Being the shoe expert I was in charge of teaching the girl jocks how to walk in high heels and guess who was first; the soccer captain and it took a long time working and tripping but she got the hang of it.

JADE'S POV

OMG the weirdest thing happened, I came to sit down and as usual me and Dexter had a small conversation then sat in our seats ready to think, then one of the footbal player started questioning him.

"Hey nerd, why is she talking to you." He growled, just enough for me to hear.

"Jade?, she's my lab partner" Dexter explains in his normal tone.

"Hey hottie" He calls out which, now, make me rise my head in confusion at him "I bet me and you could do a lab experiment without the Bunsen burner" He pulls up his muscles "you feeling me" he says 

Ugh i say in my head which somehow manages to release through my mouth. I pull myself back to my work, but through the corner of my eye i see Dexter walk up to him, standing straight.

"I think it behooves you to extend an apology to the lady" He hisses gesturing his head towards me

"I don't know what you just said but i think you better mind your own business" He shot back with a little shove. By know the whole class was looking at this fight.

Dexter looks at the part he got shoved in then back at him.

"Aw are you gonna cry" He teases holding his chin and swaying it around like a baby. 

I couldn't watch.

Until Dexter suddenly shoves him back with force making him fall back a few steps till regaining his balance. During that, Dexter was pulling off a karate move while the other guy cracked his knuckles and walked forward, Without a sudden movement Dexter kicked him in the balls, Then the other guy goes in for the punch with Dexter stopping his handing pulled it back and slapped him which gave me a shock. Then he grabs his wrist and throws him over his back onto the floor. Yes you are right the nerd actually beat a jock.

"Now would you like to apologize to the lady"

I could see the jocks head turn toward me "Sorry jade" He says with a tremble between his voice

I rest my head on my palm as a smirk is formed.

"Dude have you ever considered playing football" He says still on the floor as Dexter shrugs raising his eyebrows

Continuing from our plan B it was my go now to mashup helping the jocks with there education.

"Ok so X+Y+B divided by 3 iiiiiiiiissssssss" i say gesturing my chalk towards them while all i get as an answer is confused faces still staring at the letters.

"oh k...... oh oh lets try this" i say flipping over the board remembering my backup plan. "I think this might make more sense."

"oh yea" i heard echoes of the boys voices

"What's a touchdown"

"6"

"Plus an extra point"

"1"

"plus a safety"

"2"

"Divided by a field goal"

"3"

"Its good" I say with my hands in the air. while the others are screaming yea and bumping chests together, and guess what this might not sound much to a nerd but to a jock it gold and they got a C+.

CLOE'S POV

I was practicing some goals outside on the field to get some fresh air. I was about to shoot the last goal when Cameron comes up to me

"You're a rip" He says

"Oh thanks" i say 

"But, ah, with a little adjustment It will be a lot better

"Power comes through your core like this" He says placing his hands on my hips and turning me around "Alright?"

"Alright" I say while he walks up to the goal

"You might want to move" I say nervous something bad will happen as you should know I am named the Klutz.

"Nah its fine" He says rolling up his trousers and getting into position.

Still nervous i kick the ball and it lands right in his balls. He falls on the floor with a groan as i run up and exclaim things like are you okay and I'm so sorry.

HEY READERS, SORRY FOR THE REALLY LONG WAIT FOR THE UPDATE, I FEEL SO BAD BUT I KINDA GOT CAUGHT UP IN CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR IT WAS SO HARD TO UPDATE, ANYWAYS THERE ARE A FEW THINGS I'D LIKE TO SAY THE FIRST ONE IS:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS, YOU THINK ONLY 1200 IS ONLY A BIT BUT TO ME ITS ALOT SO THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND I'M EXTREMELY THANKFUL, PLEASE KEEP UP THE COMMENTS READS AND VOTES.

THIS MIGHT BE A LITTLE LATE BUT HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THIS MIGHT BE A LITTLE WIERD BUT IF YOUR BIRTHDAY IS IN JANUARY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPORTYBERNZ:) BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
125K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
415K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...